The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

31 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For The Newbies...., ...post here before anywhere else...
endofthetrack
post Oct 24 2008, 05:44 AM
Post #541

Hi y'all,
I am new to the posting and the wonderful forums of BUST but have read for a while.
After being given some super positive encouragement from a lovely bustie (you know who you are). I thought I would stop being a chicken and finally say hi. So Hi! *twiddles thumbs and looks nervous*.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lalumiere
post Oct 23 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #542

Hello...
My name is Kathleen! I'm a Fine Arts student and I am from Caaanada! ....yep!

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Oct 23 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #543

A symphony of atrocities.

Welcome Dash, Lauren, It's very nice to have you here. Please have a cupcake and a blini.

*passes tray around*

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
luminiousgoddess
post Oct 23 2008, 02:05 AM
Post #544

I am a night owl. My name is Dashawnda, but you can call me Dash or Shawnda. I love Bust magazine, I think it's so awesome. I read it cover to cover atleast 3 times. I absolutely love the website.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 21 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #545

brown delicious

Welcome Lauren! If you have any questions, please feel free to post in the Bust Community Forum thread. There are alot of Busties who can help you here.

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
Laurenzorro
post Oct 21 2008, 02:09 AM
Post #546

BUSTie

Long time listener, first time caller.

My name is Lauren! Hopefully I will be posting a lot more around here.....

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 20 2008, 09:35 PM
Post #547

Most Likely Procrastinating

welcome tree

try the our bodies our hells section; there are a few threads dedicated to birth control or yeast infections, and this is a question that could also go in the general health thread. good luck & welcome to bust!

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
tree
post Oct 20 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #548

Hi y'all. I'm new. And I'm looking for birth control advice (like, what options are best, what's worked) from ladies who've had battles with yeast. Suggestions on which forum I should post my question in?
Thanks!!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 18 2008, 03:32 PM
Post #549

(o)(o)

Welcome Newbies!

If there is something you are looking for and can't find, just ask away in the community forum. We can usually let you know if there is something you are looking for.

welcome and happy posting!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 18 2008, 02:27 PM
Post #550

BUSTie

eek! i didn't post here first... *gulp*. i was a mod on a very busy board for a few years and remember how badly we annihilated people who didn't post in the newb thread first... my apologies, i pray this indiscretion will be forgotten by all with the proper amount of martinis and margaritas.

anyhoo- hello! just started posting last night in the our bodies thread, which i found while googling for some info. i'm such a moron- i've read bust on and off for ages, and the website links page is one of my most accessed bookmarks... but it never occurred me to come to the forum. from what i've read, it seems like a splendid place, and i hope to enjoy some time here!

um... what else... i'm from pittsburgh... yup... that's about all the news that's fit to print for now.

+Quote Post
littlespttedleop...
post Oct 18 2008, 01:34 AM
Post #551

Hola peeps, Im a gemini my name is aluap, haha that's backwards. Pleasure to meet you all virtually through the web

+Quote Post
Melanielouise
post Oct 17 2008, 08:01 AM
Post #552

BUSTie

QUOTE(kittenb @ Oct 17 2008, 04:18 AM) *
Hello new people!

Melanielouise - the threads bounce around a little depending on which one had been posted in most recently. Take It Outside Thread was probably above the newbies thread just for a little bit. It can be intense but recently more so than usual.

ah hah! I was a little confused as after I wrote my post it was no longer up there.

Thanks for helping me find a London crowd bunny smile.gif

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Oct 16 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #553

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Hello new people!

Melanielouise - the threads bounce around a little depending on which one had been posted in most recently. Take It Outside Thread was probably above the newbies thread just for a little bit. It can be intense but recently more so than usual.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Oct 15 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #554

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Welcome melanielouise and thedirtiestmartini! welcome back go_kayte!

melanielouise, I'm glad the take it outside thread didn't scare you off! it's a unique thread and is only used so that normal discourse in the other threads doesn't devolve and is detracted from.

Check out the UK BUSTies thread in Friends and Family! I've just moved to London myself.

*leaves a tray of cupcakes this time, after nabbing a half dozen*

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
Melanielouise
post Oct 15 2008, 10:03 AM
Post #555

BUSTie

rolleyes.gif Hello Ladies... my name is Melanie and I live in London. I look forward to conversing with some of you! On my way to introduce myself I somehow made my way to the "Take it outside" thread. I guess my curiosity got the best of me... wow that was intense. I hope I don't make any enemies during my stay unsure.gif is that thread posted above the newbies thread on purpose to give us a heads up on what to look forward too? I hope not, although I think it's pretty cool that in this forum you know where you stand with everyone... Seems like a cool community. I am in to photography, art, people, the outdoors ... I hope everyone out there is having a better than average day. Take it easy.

+Quote Post
thedirtiestmarti...
post Oct 13 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #556

Hi there! Im new and following what seems to be the rules. I don't usually follow the rules so Im excited wink.gif

*Waves and slouches back on the lounger*

So...whats new?

--------------------
Love is Blind
My B-l-o-g

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 12 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #557

new highs in personal lows daily!

*does the super happy dance*
i sooo missed you kayte! i'm so happy you're back!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 12 2008, 06:18 PM
Post #558

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Y'know, the usual- political discourse and running trolls out of town.

You should stop into the Midwestern Mamas thread- we're getting together on the 25th for brunch!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
go_kayte
post Oct 12 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #559

Hardcore BUSTie

Girltrouble! <3

Yeah I'm still living in Chicago. I think I'm going to move into a studio and live by myself for the first time in over 5 years. Kind of scary, but exciting!

So what's the haps around here?

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Oct 10 2008, 04:29 AM
Post #560

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Lays down a tray of Cosmos. Take a seat on the lip-shaped sofa and make yourself at home.
radishpits, I'll bump the travel thread for you in ATWT and if you read back a good few pages I'm sure there's some info about Flagstaff eta: it's already in use so should be near the top this time.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 21, 2014 - 02:20 PM