294 Pages V  « < 42 43 44 45 46 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
lilacwine13
post Oct 10 2009, 12:06 AM
Post #861

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

((((rudderless)))))

Recently I found out there's an extremely strong chance I'll be laid off and they are piling on the work before I leave. Tonight one of my coworkers left me with a bunch of work she is supposed to do and I found out that, even though I am more than qualified for another position in the company, they are still going to find someone else and I won't even be considered because apparently I did something to piss off the HR person. No idea what, other than not being happy all the time and asking them to provide me with a vegetarian option at lunchtime.

Right now it is taking all my strength not to act like a total snot and do something I'll regret later. I want to leave with my head held high and my dignity intact, which means acting like a mature adult and not letting my anger and disappointment cloud my judgement.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Oct 9 2009, 05:36 PM
Post #862

cryostat bitch

(((((rudderless))))))

confession: I felt some glee when the newbie who screwed with my ultracold flexicool, massively screwed up a centrifuge he was working on. Supposed to be about a one hour job and now it's going to be about sixteen hours.

(why would you tap into a refrigeration system when there's nothing wrong with it????)

oopsie.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 9 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #863

new highs in personal lows daily!

((((rudder))))

i think you might have taken on a bit of your two friends residue unintentionally. you have been giving a lot of yourself to them, and hoping they would make the correct choice, but they weren't strong enough, and i fear you may have taken on some of the after taste of that by way of disappointment. i think a break from them and concentrating on beeps would help.

zoya: loud n clear, chickie, loud n clear. change the young boy to smart-assy woman and i coulda posted that myself.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 9 2009, 11:13 AM
Post #864

uh huh.

I want to have sex so goddamn bad, with a cute young boy who adores me and I can have some fun with, both in and out of bed and around town, for a couple months......

.... but I feel like a fucking leper. fuck.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 9 2009, 09:06 AM
Post #865

beachcomber

rudder:
it's so ok to be human sweetheart, you just need to find a less destructive way to manifest it.
(I'm a big one for chocolate poptarts & cheese pizza.)
sometimes the strongest of all know when to step back & re-charge themselves.
((((((((rudder))))))))) tons of love your way ~

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 9 2009, 07:12 AM
Post #866

(o)(o)

(((((rudderless)))))

may I suggest some mindful meditation? If you would like me to send you an mp3, PM me with your email addy and I can get it set up for you.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 9 2009, 05:24 AM
Post #867

brown delicious

(((rudder))) Sending you some positive energy!

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 8 2009, 03:39 AM
Post #868

uh huh.

confession: I have suddenly found myself the co-manager of an ongoing project that I really wanted to do - but I'm kinda freaked out that I won't live up to it. It's entirely me and my business partner's thing that we are building from the ground up, and I sooo don't want to drop the ball. It's that kind of fear of success / failure of doing your own thing coming up.

confession: I can't get someone out of my head.

and one more: I want intended boy toy to get a job so he will have the money to take me out for a drink. The fun begins then. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 7 2009, 08:14 PM
Post #869

Most Likely Procrastinating

i get the same thing with postsecret...i don't know about ch if you can't access crackbook at work, but i know that if i look at anything where it has that embedded facebook thing, or any facebook group's page, if i'm on a computer i log in to facebook from, it'll sort the members by who i know. so people you are friends with always show up first.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 7 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #870

beachcomber

ch & polly: I'm a PS reader too, and yes- have seen familiar faces there occassionally too.
and sometimes yes- there are secrets I could have written as well- which isn't that the point? to feel a little better about your life to know you're not alone in feeling that way?
however- as many busties as may also be fans/friends of the site, I would never cross the line & write or pm one saying something like " hey rv! was that your secret I saw the other day?!" bc you never know when that secret might be yours & would you really want anyone to know that?
that's what This thread is for! smile.gif (thank maud!)

confession: Zepplin our new Aussie Sheppard rescue is turning out to be considerably more work than we bargined for; we have laminate flooring in the entire downstairs of our house, but yet he makes messes Only upstairs where there is still carpet. that said he is a total lovebug who loves to kiss feet!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 7 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #871

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

You're welcome, koffee- they have a section for people dealing with strays and ferals, if you didn't see it already.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 7 2009, 08:38 AM
Post #872

Hardcore BUSTie

THANK you, Polly...I for one am always having cat issues. RIght now I split my time between tending one stray cat with the worst ear mite infection I have ever seen and trying to get the other strays to like nutritional yeast because the B vitamins will hopefully help prevent fleas.

Confession: I am a pathetic cat slave.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 6 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #873

(o)(o)

Polly, I see the same thing!!! I also see that on a local paper I read, so I'm not too sure. I see it at work, and we can't access crackbook at work, so me thinks it's just a coincidence.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 6 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #874

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Rose, I assume you haven't changed cat litter brands? Are you using an unscented one? If not, sometimes the fragrance can irritate them. And you think the litter box is big enough? And it's getting changed regularly?

If you still can't figure it out, I strongly recommend checking out the message boards at The Cat Site. People there are really friendly and knowledgeable, and they're not picky about starting new threads like we are, so feel free to start a new conversation.

Until then, you have my deepest sympathies!

I have a question about Post Secret...you know down towards the bottom they have a screen shot of their Facebook page and it shows thumbnails of some of the "fans" of their page...whenever I look at it, there's always 3-4 people (usually Busties) who I'm friends with who show up (and the pictures of fans change every time you revisit the site)- does this happen for everyone or do I just have a disproportionate amount of FB friends who are also PS fans? If it happens for everyone else, how do they know it's you? Crazy interwebs.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Oct 6 2009, 12:51 PM
Post #875

Pacifism kicks ass!

Koffeewitch, my situation is especially baffling because my cat only developed this problem recently. I cannot for the life of me understand what is wrong. I've already felt like such a failure lately, like I have so little power in my life, and this makes it worse.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Oct 6 2009, 12:38 PM
Post #876

A symphony of atrocities.

My cat is getting up in age, and he has never been fat. I kind of wish he was a little chubby. I've been doing things to make him put on a little chub.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 6 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #877

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(roseviolet @ Oct 6 2009, 10:26 AM) *
Confession: I am trying my hardest not to splinter apart, but my cat is not helping the situation. She keeps peeing outside her box. We don't know why. The vet says she's fine. We have not changed her food or anything. So why?!?[/font][/color]

RoseV. - OMG, me too!!! I rescue/foster stray cats until we find them a home (or I get so attached they stay). My latest stray cat is a piss pot. I have successfully dealt with this issue in other cats...I can't do anything with this cat. He doesn't even do me the "favor" of peeing in the same spots so I know where to clean up. Yesterday morning I got up to find he had pissed on the pants I had left out to wear that day. I'm so afraid my other cats are going to start peeing all over too as a response (an all out cat turf war). I finally decided to make foster cat a place outside on my back fenced-in patio until I can figure out something else to try. I feel like such a mean fucking asshole for doing it to him, but what can I do?? I draw the line at living in cat piss hell.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 6 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #878

(o)(o)

Squeeee!! GT!!!

(((((RV)))))

Confession: someone sent in a post card to post secret, and I could have sent the very same post card in.

--------------------

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Oct 6 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #879

Pacifism kicks ass!

GT, good to hear you feeling positive about yourself, even if it's just for a little while.

Raisin, I found them at Target. I've found some really adorable underwear there over the years.

Confession: I am trying my hardest not to splinter apart, but my cat is not helping the situation. She keeps peeing outside her box. We don't know why. The vet says she's fine. We have not changed her food or anything. So why?!?

+Quote Post
AbleDanger
post Oct 6 2009, 08:47 AM
Post #880

BUSTie

I am completely rocking out the control top shorts today under my jeans/dress. I guess there's a first time for everything. And it totally makes the outfit look better. Damn skinny a** models who make me want to look like a coat hanger. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 42 43 44 45 46 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 23, 2014 - 10:30 AM