The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 130 131 132 133 134 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Christine Nectar...
post Jan 17 2009, 12:00 AM
Post #2621

Hardcore BUSTie

/delurks

a lot of younger and younger girls are developing breasts too simply due to rising obesity rates. the pituitary gland is signalled to start working earlier, and...tada! little girls with tatas.
also, (and i don't have anything to back this up, but i remember hearing) the problem is particularly prevalent in the USA where alot of hormones are added to cow's milk which is not allowed in Europe and Canada.
fatty food+homone added milk=DD's on your 12 year old.

another subject that has been discussed here before, but i was just reminded of this article.

also, 31-24.5-34

/relurks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jan 16 2009, 07:19 PM
Post #2622

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jan 15 2009, 10:10 PM) *
IMO very little. What matters to me is looking and feeling strong and healthy.

Same here. But it's nice to see everybody else's measurements anyway, as a sort of community bonding thing. Especially since it's not a putting-self-down session that's so common among women IRL. I think we've talked about that phenomenon before, in this thread and others.

30-25 (24 if I suck in my gut, heh)-33

A friend told me about 10 or 15 years ago that her roommate had just returned from...I can't really remember, but it could have been Puerto Rico now that you mention it, strongirl (I know BGH involves cows, so maybe I'm misremembering the story)...anyway, from someplace where "all the [prepubescent] girls eat lots and lots of chicken from McDonalds because they want to grow big boobs." All those hormones.

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Jan 16 2009, 05:55 PM
Post #2623

BUSTie

Last I checked I was 33-27-36 (measurements don't do me justice-my weight goes to my thighs mostly), but I've lost weight. I'm hoping for a 25 inch waist one day. I wish I could just magically spot reduce lol. biggrin.gif

Most cops have let me go, except for the ones on the navy base. I usually have some story they fall for. biggrin.gif

I have heard older guys say that like the smaller boobs when they liked bigger ones when they were younger. One guy just start telling me that out of the blue...I'm just like um ok lol. I also think peer pressure is a big issue. I suspect that guys are pressured to like the big boobies to some extent. I won't say why he said he changed his preference. wink.gif

As far as the younger girls with big breasts, I'm 21, and it seems like things have changed so much. There were a few girls who were quite developed. Most of the girls who had really large breasts were overweight, now it's like even skinny girls got DD boobs. It's kind of sad when you think about it-these young girls have back problems due to boobage that usually wouldn't affect females in their age range. Not to mention the lewd and nasty comments guys make. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jan 16 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #2624

Hardcore BUSTie

http://missvy.deviantart.com/

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jan 16 2009, 06:56 AM
Post #2625

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes, I measured in inches too, that's it 30-24-32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT0_rTXjg6E

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post Jan 16 2009, 06:46 AM
Post #2626

BUSTie

i measured in inches

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jan 16 2009, 05:24 AM
Post #2627

Hardcore BUSTie

You're measuring it on cm? Measurements are different from yours here in Portugal.. I'm 30-24-32.

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post Jan 15 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #2628

BUSTie

I've also had cops let me off the hook more than three times. But, I immediately get my flirt on before they even reach the car, my head is out the window with a big smile and wide eyes.

lol tongue.gif and thanks! i randomly stumbled across it and was like hey..i need an avatar

along with the whole hormone thing..it's freaky really. we really need to go back to healthier eating. or at least stop putting chemicals in everything

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jan 15 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #2629

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah, it's the hormones, and it's more than just in the meat. Just about everything that's processed is doing weird things to people's bodies. Adults, teens, children look kinda sick to me a lot.

But anyways. Measurements. 36-32-43. Ass for days y'all. I love it! That's where my "womanly" curves come into play. I love my waist/backside, and my boobies too! Again, I'm a large A, small B. Just a hint of cleavage. I'm about 5'9" and a size 10/12 (depending on what garment and how its made). Amazon over here!

I've also had cops let me off the hook more than three times. But, I immediately get my flirt on before they even reach the car, my head is out the window with a big smile and wide eyes.

loonydaray, i love your new avatar.

ETA: I can do ten regular push-ups straight out, I can do about two pull regular pull ups (LOL), and I can lift 20 lbs at 12 reps each. I think this is just as important as measurements.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jan 15 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #2630

Hardcore BUSTie

I do think there's a phenomenon, and have read some things backing this up, where all the hormones in meat are causing "precocious puberty" in which girls are menstruating at much earlier ages and that is also contributing to larger breasts and to obesity. In other words, the stuff we give cows to make them fertile younger, have large udders, and be big and fat are - surprise! - affecting the people who eat them in the same ways. If ya wanna get cynical about it, I read an article about this years ago - like 15 years? maybe in Ms. Magazine? - in which this had been documented in Puerto Rico, where Bovine Growth Hormone was allowed years before the FDA and Congress approved it in the US. Even though some of that data was presented to our government, they approved it anyway. Thanks, guys.

Someone in here mentioned older guys liking smaller boobs and younger guys not as much. I think that's partly because the younger girls tend to have bigger boobs, while more older chicks are smaller. You like what you can get. A lot of the older guys I know bemoan the whole increase in younger girls' sizes overall. They say "What happened to girls? They're Amazons now - they scare me!"

Last time I measured, which I do very seldom, I was 35-24-34. For what that's worth - IMO very little. What matters to me is looking and feeling strong and healthy.

While I'm rambling, I just read that Kendra Wilkinson, one of Hugh Hefner's 3 now-ex-girlfriends, says there wasn't really much sex between her and the old dude, and she had to sneak out of the Playboy Mansion from time to time to get her sexual needs met! I thought it was quite ironic. Ya got the DDD implants, ya got the big blonde hair, ya got the life of ease in the sexual party palace of the Western world...and you still can't get laid! I'll take my 34A's, my little old house, and my sweet boyfriend any day.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 15 2009, 04:58 PM
Post #2631

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(honeybunch @ Jan 15 2009, 04:01 PM) *
ETA-Maybe I shouldn't feel that bad cuz it seems like some preteens got bigger boobs than their mommas,too. I mean WTF is goin on???

I think maybe the breast growth goes nuts at first with all those pubescent hormones going berzerk...then hormone levels and breast size probably evens out a little. Of course, I don't speak from experience on the boobage, but I did have crazy hips around that stage of my life.

Speaking of which, measurements...

I think I'm like a 34 (bust size, not band size), 26 or 27 waist and 35 or 36 hips. My hips have leveled off since that hormonal pubescent phase. I'm not a pear anymore but I wouldn't say I'm an hourglass either. Of course, this does not take into account my shoulders, which I have worked out like the dickens to help balance out that pear shape I always had.

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post Jan 15 2009, 02:19 PM
Post #2632

BUSTie

i can totally see your point femmelawren. but i have to agree with vendetta too i def don't want big boobs. b's would be perfect! like karategrrl mentioned about filling out clothes and bras. a little cleavage would be nice. ahh, is it too much to ask?? rolleyes.gif and yeah lol it drives me crazy bein around middle schoolers with bigger cups than i have. a while back i led a group at this middle school retreat at my church. and all the other leaders kept thinking i was a middle schooler. my thing is i'm so short and just little all over really (i'm 5"1' and wear kid shoes to give you an idea lol) that people always think i'm 13ish. and i'm convinced that if i had a little boobage goin on (and my acne cleared up....iiit's gettin better tho), than people would treat me my age!!! arg!

haven't posted in forever, but there's been a lott of great stuff goin on in here!! i love it biggrin.gif

btw, i'm just wondering what is everyones hip-waist-chest measurement (if you're comfy with sharing it)
i'm 36-28-32

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Jan 15 2009, 11:01 AM
Post #2633

BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jan 14 2009, 02:45 PM) *
Me too, me too (hand waving wildly)!

I see 14-year-olds with big gazungas. Damn kids, ha. It kills me that so many young girls and women take having B's, C's and heck, even D's for granted--or worse yet, complain about being "small." ESPECIALLY when they do the complaining to ME. WTF!!!!????

I knooow!!! I hate hearing about large breasted women who want breast implants. Im just like...HELLO, they're already big!!!

I also noticed that their are 12 year olds walking around with DDs. Though I can't imagine how complicated that was. I had men hitting on me when I was without the DDs, so I don't want to imagine what they are going thru!!

ETA-Maybe I shouldn't feel that bad cuz it seems like some preteens got bigger boobs than their mommas,too. I mean WTF is goin on???

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 15 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #2634

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Jan 15 2009, 12:06 PM) *
I never wanted big boobs. Just boobs.

I second that totally. femmelawren, as someone who's been on both sides, your insights are valuable and I completely appreciate your sharing.

But all I want are full B-cups...something to fill out those sundresses, tank tops, bras and sports bras...<sigh> If I had only 2 choices about my breast size--what I have now and crazy-huge ones that got in my way--yes, I'd choose what I now have. But if I had a 3rd option--the full B's--I'd choose those hands-down. (Or should I say "hands-on," for if I suddenly had those, I'd be feeling myself up constantly for the sheer joy of it...)

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jan 15 2009, 07:46 AM
Post #2635

Hardcore BUSTie

*delurks*

femmelawren, there are lots of tips in the boingy-boobed thread on what to wear to avoid the grandmother/slut quandary. Come say hi!

Oh, and I've given up on blouses entirely, scoop-necked tops are the way forward.

*relurks*

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Jan 15 2009, 07:33 AM
Post #2636

BUSTie

I agree with Vendetta.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jan 15 2009, 07:06 AM
Post #2637

Hardcore BUSTie

I do believe that. I never wanted big boobs. Just boobs.

+Quote Post
femmelawren
post Jan 15 2009, 04:04 AM
Post #2638

BUSTie

As an ex-small-breasted woman (no surgery, just lots and lots of carbs) I just wanted to pop in here and share a little perspective I've recently gained. I used to have a love/hate relationship with my small breasts. I was small, perky, barely a B cup (if I was being completely honest I wasn't a B at all, but I had those inserts from the push up bras to make the Bs fit anyway) and I wore plunging gowns with double sided tape to keep from popping out at fancy functions and all kinds of tops designed to make my tits look bigger every day. Then I got fat. At first I didn't notice the pounds creeping on, and by the time I realized it, it was too late. I now have D breasts and I hate them. I've lost a lot of the weight I originally gained but I can't wear anything cute because my breasts are too big. I need to buy my blouses a size too big to button over my chest and then they're all baggy everywhere else and I look frumpy and old (I'm 23). In the summer time I can't find a sundress or a tank top that doesn't make me look like a grandmother or a slut (no offense to either, of course, just not the look I'm going for at this stage of my life). I know the last thing you all want to hear is complaints about big boobs, but as someone who has been in your cup size, I just want to remind you to appreciate what you have! Small breasts are classy and don't get in your way! I miss my small chest!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jan 14 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #2639

Hardcore BUSTie

On the smallest boobs wherever you go thing, hey me too (or three or whatever it is). But it hardly ever bothers me. It probably pisses off the big boob girls that the guys are staring at me instead of their big bazooms, especially if they paid good money for 'em. But oh well.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 14 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #2640

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(honeybunch @ Jan 14 2009, 03:07 PM) *
It seems like I can step into any place and have the smallest boobs. Even if it's a place with preteens.

Me too, me too (hand waving wildly)!

I see 14-year-olds with big gazungas. Damn kids, ha. It kills me that so many young girls and women take having B's, C's and heck, even D's for granted--or worse yet, complain about being "small." ESPECIALLY when they do the complaining to ME. WTF!!!!????

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 130 131 132 133 134 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 29, 2014 - 07:11 AM