The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

20 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dreams - why did I dream of so and so...naked?
jsmith
post Sep 21 2008, 09:05 PM
Post #101

It's Calamity Jenn

Last night I had one of those "Holy Hell, everybody has turned on me!" dreams.
I don't remember how it started, but at some point I was sitting in the back seat of my own car. My 16 yo cousin was driving. This guy I hate caught up with us at a light (he was riding a bike), looked in my open window, and said "Hey ladies, what's up?" "OMFGFFFF why the hell is he talking to us that loser!" I thought. He went on his way, and my cousin turned onto another road and stopped at a park. We got out of the car, she was talking away, and I was annoyed, so I wasn't paying attention. After a while I decided we should leave. I got into my car, and my cousin's dad appeared out of nowhere. He was standing beside her, and he said "I don't think I want my daughter to be around you anymore." He started crying, like this was really hard for him to say. I got really pissed and told him he was being ridiculous, "You're just doing this because I don't agree with your religious views." He said something, I don't remember. Suddenly the knowledge came to me, that the guy I hate had been murdered. Cousin's dad said "And what about him? Everyone knows how you hate him." This was said with an accusatory tone, like he was saying I had killed him and everybody knew it. I said "I've been here at the park with A the whole time, OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT??!"
So I drove off. It seemed logical to drive to a hospital. I had the impression that my family would be there. When I got there, a nurse walked up to me and asked if she could help me. I said "Well, I have a story to tell, if you care to hear." I was about to tell her all that had happened, but my family walked in. A doctor appeared at the same time. My family started talking about me as if I wasn't there, though I knew they could see me standing right in front of them. They were talking about how I'm so unstable, have a horrible temper, am violent, etc. The doctor was talking about putting me on medication. I turned to my family and started berating them for telling lies about me, saying these things simply because they didn't like my disposition. "You don't like that I'm forceful" I said to my dad. He just stared at me. Then I turned on the doctor, telling him that if he thinks he's going to put me on meds without consulting with me, he was utterly mad.
I can't really make anything of this dream. I don't feel like everyone is against me. The only thing reflective of reality was the harshness with my dad. I get pissed at him easily because he oftentimes tries to treat me like a little kid, and at times tries to manipulate me. I do get into bad verbal spats with him. But other than that, the only tension in my life is from school... I'm stressed in my courses... but that's it.

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. — Thomas Jefferson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Sep 9 2008, 05:29 PM
Post #102

go ahead . . . push the button!

i totally have the cheating husband dreams. then i too am mad and cranky at hi till i tell him then i feel like a childish silly.

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Sep 5 2008, 05:00 PM
Post #103

Hardcore BUSTie

I keep having these really weird sex dreams about men (and sometimes women) that I know personally. Some of the dreams are just Odd and I wake up feeling awkward and aroused at the same time. The last couple of weeks, I've had at least one sex dream per night that I can remember - sometimes more than one. I haven't told anybody about them (especially not the husband) because I feel crazy that its always with different people.

Does this happen to anyone else??

I also have recurrent dreams of my husband cheating with different women. Most of which are either my family members or some of his friends. I usually wake up from those pissed off at him for real. LOL And lash out at him until I tell him what happened in the dream. Then I feel really ridiculous afterward.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Sep 5 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #104

It's Calamity Jenn

The dream I had last night was so weeeiird.
I was at the university, sitting in a conference room in the nursing/physical science building. An astronaut was giving a talk about the space mission he was about to embark on. He was going to fly to mars (I think) in a small-ish satellite. I wasn't paying too much attention to what he was saying, though, because I was too busy fretting over some silly injustice that had been done to me.

When the talk was over, I started walking up Johnson street toward Knickerbocker (streets in my city). That's not something I'd do IRL, but, I wasn't opposed to it in the dream.
I got about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way up the road, and heard a loud rumbling behind me. I stopped, looked back, and saw the satellite thundering up the road. I thought to myself "You SHOWOFF!" The satellite soon passed me up, and I continued walking. After a few moments I got back to my own thoughts, trying to think of some way to get out of my own predicament.
Almost immediately I heard the rumbling again. Again, it was the guy in his satellite, coming back down Johnson, only now it was going much faster. It looked like it was out of control, and the solar panels appeared to have been ripped off. Something was obviously wrong, and I wanted to help, but I knew there was absolutely nothing I could do. The satellite was too big and was going too fast. I felt awful because I knew the guy couldn't possibly live through this.
I was about 3/4 of the way up the street at this point. The satellite crashed behind me - I was close enough to see everything clearly, but far enough away to avoid being hit by debris. There actually wasn't a lot of debris, the body of the satellite managed to stay together pretty well.
Then the weirdness came. The solar panels, which had separated from the rest of the satellite, had formed themselves into what I can only describe as a robotic lower-body, kind of reminiscent of a human's. Metallic legs. They were running fast toward the crash site, making a weird mechanical sound when they bent at the joints. When they got near, there was a loud noise, and they stopped. A faint red light came from the panels, and moved over the wreckage. I figured it was looking for signs of life, but knew it wouldn't find anything. Nobody could possibly survive moving that fast and then stopping so abruptly. I marveled at the machine, and thought of it as very human, even though it was entirely composed of metal. I had the impression that it cared about what had happened.
Then it occurred to me: there's bound to be fuel in the wreckage, and it could blow up... probably should have blown up by now. So I turned and sprinted the rest of the way up Johnson, and got to Knickerbocker, where there were a few people. Some were trying to run to the crash site, others were holding them back. I looked behind me and saw someone running from the direction I came from. She had the most terrible look on her face, like she knew something else really bad was about to happen (like, maybe that explosion I was anticipating). I got away from the area as quickly as I could, because I didn't want to see any more, or have this event haunt me, or make an even stronger impression on my mind.
Throughout the rest of the dream, I kept coming up on that intersection. If I looked down Johnson street, I'd hear this mechanical whirring inside my head.

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. — Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Aug 24 2008, 11:34 PM
Post #105

LMP every so often i have really insecure dreams about being left as well and it doesn't even really seem to coincide with times in my life when i feel more insecure. they always seem so real to me and i have a hard time letting them go as just dreams. hubby doesn't understand at all and id offended that i would have a hard time with these dreams. he doesn't seem to have many dreams and when he does they seem insignificant to him so he really can't relate.

olivarria, LMP, hope your dreams tonight are sweet.

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Aug 22 2008, 07:42 AM
Post #106

olivarria - it must be the weather or something because I was having horrible dreams as well.

I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of concerned PM's about this dream but rest assured I'm fine and not suicidal in any way.

First, I had a dream that I came home and found my sister and her new boyfriend hacked to death with an axe and I had to call the police and my parents were away on vacation and I had to tell them that their daughter, my sister and her boyfriend were murdered in this horrible way and that they are dead and gone. I had this same dream three days in a row.

Second, I had a dream that Mr. Pugs left me for a girl he went to high school with but the bad part was that we were at my parents’ house and having a big party. Mr. Pugs disappeared and I started to walk around the block to find him. When I finally gave up and returned to the house he pulled up with her. I asked her if she could please go away while I talked to my fiancé. She just gave me a nasty look and walked away. He said that I found my new church and I seem very happy and he's always wanted to be with her and now he knows I’ll be okay without him so he's leaving. we both walked in the house. my dad was standing there and all my friends were sitting around. I said to him, "Daddy, please get rid of everyone." He was impatient and asked why because everyone was having a good time. I just said with trembling lip and tears in my eyes, "Daddy, please. I never ask you for anything. Please make everyone leave." My one friend Sara must have known about him and her because she looked so sad at the ending of our relationship. She cried with me. All my other friends were just smug because we have been together so long and always said we would stay together forever.

The worst part is in this dream I went up to my bedroom. on the way I stopped in my dad's room and got his 9mm pistol. I sat on my bed and started to lay objects out.

I laid out:

a school book
my engagement ring
a picture of my family
my pugs’ collar
my bible
my badge from work

I started to go through my life at that point in time.

school book – my education was over because without Mr. Pug supporting me I wouldn’t be able to finish in a year.

my engagement ring – my failed relationship

family picture – they’ve never supported me and I wouldn’t be able to go back to them

my pugs’ collars – someone will take care of them. They will be okay.

my bible – God abandoned me by letting my relationship fail.

my badge from work – work doesn’t matter now because they only approved me for 20 hours and who can live off of that.

Then I picked up the gun, this is all I have left. nothing else and I shot myself in the head.

I woke up and I felt tears about to come down my face. Mr. pugs was in the other room checking his email. I called to him and said, "Can you please come here for a minute?" he walked in the room and said, "You had a bad dream didn't you?" I just nodded. After he interrogated me for 20 minutes, I finally told him everything that happened in the dream. He wasn't angry because it was just a dream but he felt bad that subconsciously I feel like this. He held me and I felt better.

I really don’t feel this way at all. I mean of course I have some insecurities but nothing like this ever. Especially, since finding Jesus again. I feel like there is nothing I couldn’t get through. I told Mr. pugs this last night and he said that’s great and that he’s happy that I’m happier since finding this new church.

Also, this girl he went to school with is very nice and married and this would never happen.

I only had this dream once. So three days of the sister being murdered dream and one day of Mr. pugs leaving me. No dreams since. Thank God for that small blessing.

+Quote Post
olivarria
post Aug 21 2008, 06:01 PM
Post #107

Hardcore BUSTie

I have never posted in here beofre, but I'm having really disturbng dreams. I had a horrible dream that my dad was trying to kill me with a gun, and I remember it being really bloody. UGH sorry i know that's really dark and depressing! I've always a difficult relationship with im, but no, he never tried to shoot me! More specifically, it was a booby trap, and I was tied up, if i moved, then the gun went off, and predicably it did because I tried to escape. it was a terrible dream! I hate waking up that way.

--------------------
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." -Anais Nin

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Aug 7 2008, 12:38 AM
Post #108

It's Calamity Jenn

I had a dream last night that started bad, but ended very nicely.
I don't remember much about the first part, just that someone I hate was giving me a hard time and I was pissed off.
It changed when my brother appeared. He told me that someone had broke into our (mine, my aunt, and her husband's) hotel room while we were gone. I went outside to see if there was anyone who looked suspicious, my brother followed me. Sunset was coming, and I didn't see anybody. Suddenly the sun wasn't there, even though it shouldn't have been below the horizon yet. I looked to where it should have been, and saw that a large portion of the western sky was pink. In the middle of the pink area were three bright points of pink light. I looked to the east and saw the moon rising (it was huge). The pink points of light looked like lasers, and were illuminating the moon a vivid pink. I got into the car for some reason, drove down the street, parked, and started walking back to the hotel. I could hear a dj talking about what was happening with the moon, although there wasn't a radio anywhere in sight.
A sort of walkway appeared around me. It looked like something you'd find in a medieval castle, with holes in the roof so you could look at the sky. At this point the sky was darker, but the pink points were still there. I kept looking up as I went, and noticed that sometimes I could see the beams coming out, traveling all the way to the moon (which was directly overhead at this point, and was still huge). I wanted to get back to my brother and tell him about what was happening, so I started to run. I would still look up at the sky, and at intervals the disc of the moon would dissolve and make formless patterns (like what you'd see in a kaleidoscope), or would make a pattern with repeating shapes (one I remember in particular was crescent moons with faces). The colors would change with each change in shape. It was soooo pretty. The dj was still talking, and just as I got back to the hotel and spotted my brother, he stopped. I looked up at the moon and it was it's regular self. I was glad to find out that my brother got to see it too, but was disappointed that the strange show was over.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jul 31 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #109

It's Calamity Jenn

Or they make us feel good when we wake up.
That's certainly true. I've woken up many times thankful that reality is so dull.
Does anyone become creative when they dream? I'm not creative. Can't play an instrument, can't come up with pretty verses, and the extent of my artistic ability is stick figures.
But sometimes I can do these things in dreams (except draw). It's been happening a little more frequently lately. Mostly what I can come up with is instrumental music. But I have thought up songs and some poetry. I've asked myself in the dream, "does this even make sense?" because I know I'm dreaming. And most of the time, it does. Too bad I can't hold onto the thread, though. It all leaves me when I'm full awake.
I remember a tiny bit from the dream I had last night. I was zipping down a highway that had a gorgeous river running by it. I heard a man's voice singing something about "going down the silk river/ under a summer sky" (it struck me as odd in the dream, as it was winter).

--------------------

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Jul 31 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #110

really odd dream last night. many of the detail are fuzzy but here goes.

i was on a very large elevator with several other people. i knew one other guy and was flirting with him (nobody i know irl). the elevator kept going up and down but never stopped on the floor that we wanted. this did not seem of any concern to us and we started getting frisky in the elevator ignoring the other people there. then for some reason we decided that the elevator not stopping on our floor was a sign that something really bad was happening so we got off on one of the floors it stopped on and so did everyone else. we all went different directions and when i found my way outside i realized that the economy had completely collapsed and there was complete chaos. i somehow made it to my childhood town and found my husband and we went to a house that i think was ours or maybe my families and my older son was there. there were lots of people there and i seemed to know them all and they were all really dirty. i decided that i needed to go get gas in the car so i left (complete chaos outside with people running around crazy like and a mad man chasing people with a huge knife and all of this was concerning to me but not scary) i got to the gas pump and there was no gas. it had all been taken away by the government and there were gaurds that were taking people into custody for trying to buy "the governments" gas. so i went back to the house and everyone was getting ready to go and cleaning up and packing things. appearently we had decided to go off the grid because there was not going to be any more electricity or gas or phones or anything because if you used anything the government would track you down and tack you away and kill you for stealing "the governments power" so there was no more taveling or anything and everyone was hiding from the government so as not to get killed. then a pink car pulled up to the house just as everyone was finishing getting ready to go. i was really suspisous of it so i approached it carefully to find out what they wanted. they said that i was a winner of a million dollar prise and didn't i get the flowers they sent? just then a huge bouquet of roses arrived with maybe 8 dozen roses. i was completely baffled and i asked how they got to my small town if nobody can fly or buy gas. i was told that this was a last chance to help myself and what did i want them to get me with the one million dollars. with out even thinking i ordered supplies like seeds, tools, some horses, medical supplies and books. i arranged for the stuff to be delivered and arranged for it to be taken to where we would be. then my husband road up on his ducati and told us we had to go or we would all be killed by the government for making plans to survive. we all climbed into an army looking troop hauler and off we went through the chaos on the streets to build a new life. then i woke up because my baby woke up and was crying but it didn't feel like the end of the dream. i didn't feel scared at all in the dream which was odd because the it was fairly gruesome and horrific.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 31 2008, 09:23 AM
Post #111

Big Fat Bitch

Or they make us feel good when we wake up. Four words: Hugh Laurie. SEX dream. He had House's bad attitude, but Hugh's regular English accent.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jul 29 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #112

It's Calamity Jenn

Wow. Even though that must've been absolutely terrifying (as you've already said, lol), it was an interesting read. Very imaginative. Doesn't it suck how our own minds can scare the ever loving shite out of us?

--------------------

+Quote Post
persimmon_grrrl
post Jul 28 2008, 08:18 AM
Post #113

Hardcore BUSTie

last night, before falling asleep, i didn't want to turn off my light. but this was my dream last night:

I dreamt that I was running away from something. I dreamt that I was hiding from other people who also lived in tree houses, or big wooden towers on stilts. People were watching me. I was with a group of people, at least three other people. Someone I know in real life was also there. We were all exhausted, and wet from the rain. I had a daughter, a little girl who was perhaps three years old, who could walk by then. She was maybe younger, two years old, and both of us were soaking wet, from the rain. We were living in a forest, hiding and running. We lay on our backs because the tower had wide open windows, with no way to block the view. This tower was probably a wooden watch tower, either within a tree, or built within a forest of trees. There were other people around, and I had narrowly escaped with my friends. We found this tower, which was now claimed as ours, and climbed up the tree and inside. Outside, the rain was pouring down, and I realized that it was raining very hard, and my daughter was soaked. The sun was still out, so we were visible by the light, and I lay on my back on the wooden floor, with my daughter on my chest. She was lying with her back on my belly, and I turned her around so that she could be warmer with her belly face down. She lay in a "v" shape, curled up with her legs to my left and her head cradled inside the curve of my right arm. She was soaking wet - her clothes, everything, and she was cold. I tried to warm her body, and felt her feel warmer, too. We created more warmth this way, but I knew that soon she needed to have a change of clothes and a blanket to cover her. My main concern, I remember, was also making sure that she was not loud, because if she made noises or cried, the people who were hunting us would find us. I remember hushing her, trying to soothe and quiet her at the same time. I remember whispering, "Shh..." softly.

My friend finally climbed up to the tree tower, and I said, "We need blankets, my daughter is cold and she's soaking wet." He had a thick, fleece blanket, and I used it to wrap up my daughter, who quickly fell asleep in the larger room. There was the main entrance to the tower, where the floor lifted up into a doorway. And then there was a larger main room, where our supplies were stored, and where large windows were cut into the wood, from which we could see other people patrolling and looking for us.

My friend was also very exhausted. He told me that he'd watched his friend, Eric, die in the entryway where I crouched, away from the view of those who were after us. We had to guard against whatever energy kept wanting to get to us, from down below. This was not a person, but an energy, a heat, some sort of steaming fire. The entryways themselves were very small, perhaps the size of an eight-by-eleven sheet of paper, so I'm not quite sure how we fit through them. But, we needed to cover them up, and my friend was trying to screw the entrances shut from inside. We couldn't do it in time, though, because whatever was coming was arriving soon. Also, my friend dropped one of the screws that would seal the wooden entryway, and we didn't have time to retrieve it and properly close the entryway. So, we quickly covered it with wood, and I remember layering it with another sheet of plastic. My friend was soaking wet from the rain, and exhausted. After I got on my hands and knees covering up the door, my friend who'd been helping me went into the other room, where other people were sleeping. I heard whatever was coming from below making steaming noises and I feared and prayed that it would not come through to the other side, the wood and to me.

When the noises became louder, I called out to my friend in fear, to help me. He was sleeping and did not hear me; none of the people in the room to my right heard me, and I crouched over the wooden opening, covered, and remembered that my friend's friend Eric had died in that room trying to block whatever was coming from entering. I did not want to die, and I also did not want the monster to enter.

That was my dream, and it terrified me.

PS: I don't have any kids in real life; I often have dreams where I have children, though. Usually it is a daughter, but I also dreamt I had a son, too.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jul 27 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #114

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I dreamed last night about a zombie-apocolypse (zombpocalypse?). I am pretty sure my boyfriend died. When I woke up I told him he needs to learn to run faster.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
geekchickknits
post Jul 27 2008, 07:36 AM
Post #115

Hardcore BUSTie

Last night, crashed out on my sister's couch I had a sex dream about Keanu Reeves. There were some other details, and I remember being angry with him later, but the sex part was pretty hot.

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jul 23 2008, 05:30 PM
Post #116

It's Calamity Jenn

This one struck me as being pretty funny when I woke up:
I was sort of hovering over the highway, as if in a silent, invisible, low-flying helicopter. My brother and grandmother were driving in her car, and there was this brown horse running along at sixty miles an hour, a little bit ahead of traffic. I thought this was a pretty funny sight. My brother caught up with the horse, rolled down his window, and said "What are you doing on the highway?" The horse told him, but I didn't hear what he said. My brother replied "That's silly, you shouldn't be on the highway, you'll get exhausted." The horse came back with "Whatever! I've got more fuel in me than you have in your little white car!" My brother replied "But you'll have to breathe!" The horse said "I will! I'm more efficient than your car, so how about a little race?" My brother agreed to this. The horse sped off, and the car turned into a bicycle built for two. My poor brother pedaled as hard as he could, but he couldn't overtake the horse. I, meanwhile, came back to the ground, and overtook my brother on foot to catch up with the horse.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Jul 14 2008, 04:03 AM
Post #117

Dreamed last night that my sister and I were on the bus to school together and that she kept freaking out yelling at people for advil cause she had bad cramps. She was out of her mind. It was a strange dream.

That is all... blink.gif

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Jul 11 2008, 10:59 PM
Post #118

It's Calamity Jenn

Interesting one this morning:
I was at the university. There was this clique, most of whom shared a physical characteristic: they were short (haha! Now I'm gonna dream about short people!). Only 1 of them wasn't short.
Anyway, there was something about me that was going to bring about their downfall (they had some sort of influence/power, and I would be able to cut the legs out from under their little regime). So, they charged the tall, good-looking guy in their little group to seduce me and lure me to a spot where they intended to "do away" with me. I had no idea what it was about me that they found so threatening. Being somewhat lucid to the dream itself, I knew what they planned to do (and was certain that I had already dispatched them at an earlier date, yet they somehow came back). They were especially pissed at me at that moment, because I had already killed one of theirs (a tall girl - they valued the tall among them. I killed her because she was giving me grief, I didn't know she was so important in the group).
I didn't feel like messing with them anymore, they were a tough lot to beat (but definitely not invincible, since I managed to kill them off once before), so I ignored the cute guy's come-ons and tried to make my way off campus. I was a little ashamed of myself for dodging and not standing up to them. But, I was pretty tired.
I didn't make it off campus very easily. They knew that I was going to try to avoid them, so they spread out and started looking for me. I went into a building and saw my former geology professor. He was holding a flashlight and looking around, because suddenly there was no electricity in any of the buildings on campus, and the interiors had become dungeon-like.
I went up to my professor and asked him how I might get off campus without being seen. He knew what was happening with me, and he told me to stand behind him. Anyone who came up to him would be looking right into his flashlight, and wouldn't be able to see me, he figured. Suddenly there was a commotion: two of the clique had entered the building and were demanding that I show myself. Off to my left I saw someone emerge and demand that they go away and leave me alone. This person who was standing up for me was.... Batman (BAHAHAHAHA!!! Is that funny, or is it funny?). They weren't perturbed by him, though. One of them produced a long, pointed stake and impaled the poor guy on it.
I decided that I'd better go somewhere they wouldn't think to look for me. My old jr high was nearby, and I thought that it might be a good place to conceal myself until I felt like dealing with these people. I took advantage of the building's darkness and hurried out of there. When I got to the door I found an old friend, who told me that she would do everything she could to help me. She left the building with me. Then she suggested that we duck back in, and go through the buildings instead of staying out in the open. She said that my hair was so bright in the sunlight, and the people looking for me would have a very easy time spotting me.
We eventually got to the jr high, but as we were walking up to the doors she started dragging her feet. She looked really bad, like she was going to fall over dead. I shouldn't have thought that to myself, because that's exactly what she did. I ran into the building and saw a row of hospital beds. I asked "Is this the infirmary?" A doctor said yes, and I told him about my friend who had collapsed outside. I went back out and dragged her inside, but she couldn't be revived.
I never had to deal with the clique.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jul 11 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #119

Hardcore BUSTie

The other night I had one of those experiences where half your brain is dreaming and half is awake, I guess, so you're pretty confused at the time but you can talk and move around and stuff, and you remember everything the next morning.

It was a hot night and I was sleeping in just a pair of panties, and I was dreaming that my boyfriend and I were on a train in a sleeper car. I kept looking towards where my dresser is and thinking that it was a bed with other passengers, and I kept wondering when the guy was going to come along and check tickets. I was freaked out because I was almost naked and I couldn't find any clothes. There are clothes all over my bedroom floor but I couldn't get to them because I thought I was really in a train car. I think at one point I even turned on the light and I remember SEEING my bedroom and still thinking it was a train. I kept shaking my boyfriend and saying, "I need a shirt!" and getting frustrated when he kept blowing me off (he was fully asleep). He thought I was just cold, so he pushed a blanket at me. Being covered up made me relaxed enough to sleep normally even though I still thought it was really inappropriate of me not to have any clothes on.

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 11 2008, 12:38 PM
Post #120

Hardcore BUSTie

I had two rather unsettling dreams about death as well. The first one is hard to remember. It was basically that my dog, who is not yet 12, was dead. I was so upset because in real life, whenever I tell people his age they say "Oh, that's very old for a dog his size" and I hate hearing that because I can't bear the thought of him leaving us. So in the dream I kept saying "dammit, all those people were right, he was old". I don't remember much just that I was completely distraught and couldn't stop crying.

In the second dream, my best friend had died. I don't know what the cause of death was but seeing as how she's only 24 it was way before her time. There was some sort of memorial service in her family's home (only it wasn't really their home, it was like a very small gray auditorium) and once again I couldn't stop crying. I also felt as though her family was ignoring me even though I've known them my whole life. Also her dog was running around and I kept wanting to call her but I just couldn't remember the dog's name.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 21, 2014 - 03:52 PM