Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 87 88 89 90 91 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
freckleface7
post Apr 7 2009, 11:11 AM
Post #1761

beachcomber

confession: all the news about little girls missing and being abducted & then their bodies being found weeks later in suitcases... gets me so down. and makes me paranoid and scared for frecklette. and jaded toward the world at large. sad.gif

confession: I bought organic cotton stuff (pillow case & dish towels) at wal mart today ; I suck as an enviro.

confession: I'm going to go outside soon and cut some lovely branches of azeleas's to put in vases around the house. I cut some apple blossoms yesterday. smile.gif

rv: sounds good. I'm ususualy here, and am thinking the timing might be better when the mr is out of town.
he knows you might come here, but is still sketchy about "meeting people from the internet."
have a safe trip wherever you go!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Apr 7 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #1762

Pacifism kicks ass!

(((((((((GT))))))))))))) How absolutely wonderful! Congrats on getting your family back, sweetheart.

Freck, I'm about to go out of town, but I'll be back next week. Let's get in touch then, okay?

Confession: Sometimes I wish I had a sister, but most of the time I love being the only girl in the family.

+Quote Post
period_monster
post Apr 7 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #1763

Hardcore BUSTie

chiming in on the yay for gt and your sister! Sisters are the best. As much hell as my sisters and I put each other through, I cannot imagine life without those bitches.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Apr 7 2009, 08:02 AM
Post #1764

(o)(o)

(((((gt)))))

I'm so glad that you talked to your sister, and you two are on good terms.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Apr 7 2009, 07:01 AM
Post #1765

beachcomber

double post, sorry!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Apr 7 2009, 07:01 AM
Post #1766

beachcomber

(((((((((((((gt)))))))))))
you know I just made up w/ my sister after not speaking for 3 years or so and am still working on coming to terms with it emotionally.
when I read your post yesterday it hit me hard.

I am so glad for you sweetness, so very Very glad.
your sister sounds like an amazing woman, but she can't be 1/2 the woman you are.

ap: frecklette is also an Only & is very comfortable in her Sole Role.
she does however, get sick of me saying things like " frecklette? you know you're my favorite daughter."
to which she always replies w/ a dramatic Sigh " Mom, I'm your ONLY daughter ! " laugh.gif

April 10th is Sibling Day (I read it in a magazine).

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 7 2009, 01:06 AM
Post #1767

new highs in personal lows daily!

excuse the long post, y'all are my friends, and since y'all are partially to blame (or thank, actually, since i found her thanks to facebook), i guess i want to thank you, but i want to explain why it means so much to me. a few days ago, after a birthday party with mr. t, where i got all weepy when i saw her adopted daughter, and her grand kids--my adopted family-- i started to understand the value of family. i got a bit family sick, so i found her on facebook. i sent her an email and today, she got back to me.

here is a snippet of the letter i sent to her:
i owe you an apology--- i was so fixated on waiting for mom to accept me that i forgot she isn't the whole family. i guess i was scared of more rejection, you know? i lost plenty of friends when i decided to live this life, and i guess i got a little gun shy. but i miss you.

she was very sweet, told me i looked good, and that she couldn't believe i was afraid she would reject me. then told me about my nephew, who wasn't even born last time i saw her, 2 nieces-- one married, the other a teenager. the younger one will always have a special place in my heart. she was little last time i saw her, and even though i was a boy a the time, she insisted on calling me she. the only person i had come out to was kitty. we both laughed about it, and thought she was pretty awesome.

my sister and i have come a long way. we fought constantly when we were kids, bad. like she chased me with a knife, fisticuffs, bad, and i was no saint, either. i had a horrible temper, and a seriously razor sharp tongue to match. but, in high school she got pregnant. my mom is an ordained minister now, but just very religious then. she wanted to send my sister away. i talked her out of it. i told her that our job was to make a difficult situation easier for her. as fucked up as our relationship was i believed the choice to keep the child or not was hers, and more, that whatever she decided we would back her up. that we would go to church with our heads held high, and if anyone said anything, then they were being judgmental, and equally sinful.

going to church was difficult when she started to show, and the preacher's wife was particularlly bad. all and all, i think that's when i started to move away from religion. honestly, i didn't think she should keep the baby, and talked to her about it. but i really respected my sister for making the choice that was right for her. since then i think there has been a level of respect that grew from back then. turns out she was a fantastic mom. now i'm all teary cos i think of all that time i was so afraid. i know i had cause, but i should have known better. i should have seen that my relationship with my mom was separate from the one i had with her. but maybe that relationship, maybe now it can grow on it's own. but it's good to have her in my life.

and i have busties to thank for it, since i never would have gone on FB had it not been because i adore so many of you... so thank you very much. for the friendship, the kind words, and the ((())). i owe you. from the ones who just ask me film questions to the busties who call me, i love you all very, very much.

-gt

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 6 2009, 11:21 PM
Post #1768

Big Fat Bitch

(((((GT)))))

Confession: I'm an only child & I've always liked it since I'm spoilt like left out milk.

Confession: Over the weekend I got to watch my aunties & uncles share stories about their childhoods & I was more than a teensie bit envious of their camaraderie. And that they had each other to lean on during the hard times.

But then I was also proud because I *represent* my father amongst them now. I AM the fifth musketeer. At one point, my uncle C leaned over & said, "That could have come out of your father's mouth, easy." I am my father's daughter & I feel good about that even if he was a prick sometimes.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Apr 6 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #1769

PANTIES! ew.

wub.gif (((((GT)))))) My sisters mean the world to me and I don't know what I'd do without them.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Apr 6 2009, 04:57 PM
Post #1770

brown delicious

(((GT))) your post made me tear up. sad.gif

CH, no boobies? but, i betch you have penis!

polly, maybe the wings only taste good if you eat 'em off a hooters waitress?

ETA: confession: i've wasted SO much time today and i don't care. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Apr 6 2009, 04:41 PM
Post #1771

(o)(o)

I don't have boobies in me today.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Apr 6 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #1772

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Apr 6 2009, 03:49 PM) *
heh... sounds like anti-feminism is workin' reeeeeeall good for 'em. what's funny is you know the food is terrible.
i love that they are so desperate to get away from their GFs, and the place they go is hooters..... that sounds like something someone in their 50's would do. i get the kitch appeal, but i don't get why people would go there seriously. their outfits are hideous. tan shiny hose? orange shorts? *shudder*

and no "boobies" from you, culture... dry.gif

Well, exactly, gt- the reason they go there is because those girls are just fun to look at, no strings attached, no obligations, etc. And I went there once. The scenery- meh. The food- blech.

Oh, and I hope everything works out with you and your sister.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 6 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #1773

(the friends, not LeBoy) complained about their wives the whole time, the old "ball and chain" routine. LeBoy said it was like a sitcom, it was so bad and cliche....It sounds like the egalitarian feminist LeBoy is in a relationship with is a lot easier to deal with than the brain-dead girls they're with (who they both met through eHarmony, btw.)

heh... sounds like anti-feminism is workin' reeeeeeall good for 'em. what's funny is you know the food is terrible.
i love that they are so desperate to get away from their GFs, and the place they go is hooters..... that sounds like something someone in their 50's would do. i get the kitch appeal, but i don't get why people would go there seriously. their outfits are hideous. tan shiny hose? orange shorts? *shudder*

and no "boobies" from you, culture... dry.gif

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Apr 6 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #1774

(o)(o)

(((((gt)))))

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 6 2009, 03:14 PM
Post #1775

confession:i just bawled like a baby cos my sister i haven't talked to in 5+ years emailed me...

confession:i think i'm starting to get the idea of family....

confession:i sure am slow sometimes.

confession: i miss my sister more than i ever thought i would. :/

--------------------

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Apr 6 2009, 12:46 PM
Post #1776

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

The problem is, she doesn't have that many friends on facebook and I'm already friends with her on Myspace and I tried to set up plans to hang out with her earlier this year. She blew me off because of some ancient feud dating back to high school involving a couple of mutual friends, so she might notice or she might not.

Eh, fuck it. I'll just unfriend her and deal with the consequences. I'm too old and too grouchy for dealing with bullshit from fifteen years ago. I grew up and they didn't.

Confession: I've been following Fug Madness closer than I have been following the news.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Apr 6 2009, 09:14 AM
Post #1777

Yeah, I have a friend, a guy I've known since high school. We have a mixed history. We were friends in high school- we sort of went on a date (his idea- it wasn't until after he asked me and I said yes that I realized it was a date) but were mostly just friends. He's also been friends with LeBoy for many years. He's a couple years older than me and after he came back from college he was just kind of an asshole. Shortly after that, LeBoy and I started dating and he got worse. I was basically treated like Yoko Ono- it was my fault LeBoy didn't hang out with him as much anymore (the fact that he was acting like a jackass and moved way out to bumblefuck had nothing to do with it!) We mostly didn't talk to him until last fall until we were all at a mutual friends wedding. We were cordial and later that week he joined Facbook and I got a friend request from him. I ignored it at first and then sent him a message that literally said, "So am I no longer "Yoko Ono", or are you just trying to build up your friends list?" He replied back and gave me some b.s. answer like, "you were never "Yoko Ono"; it was just the situation." Blah, blah, blah. Whatever. I accepted the request just to be nice.

A couple weeks ago, he and the friend whose wedding we re-connected at went out with LeBoy for dinner. The two of them (the friends, not LeBoy) complained about their wives the whole time, the old "ball and chain" routine. LeBoy said it was like a sitcom, it was so bad and cliche. They basically accused LeBoy of lying about how okay I was with him going out at all that night with his friends, let alone to Hooters for dinner (their choice, not LeBoy's; my reply when he told me he was going to Hooter's was "that's nice- food sucks, just to warn you!") They said there was no way I'd be okay with him going to Hooter's "because of all the feminist bullshit I post on Facebook." dry.gif laugh.gif Really? It sounds like the egalitarian feminist LeBoy is in a relationship with is a lot easier to deal with than the brain-dead girls they're with (who they both met through eHarmony, btw.)

My mouse is lingering over the un-friend button, but I so enjoy the idea of their discomfort with the feminist bullshit I post. Heh heh heh.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Apr 6 2009, 07:59 AM
Post #1778

(o)(o)

I also unfriend people.

I recall one such occasion where one guy said my emotional needs were the same as my clients or whatever, something really rude, so I defaced him using my crackberry, and he only had a small number of friends, so he for sure noticed.

Or sometimes you have that friendrequest remorse, so let them add you or whatever, then deface them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 6 2009, 12:34 AM
Post #1779

Big Fat Bitch

Um, I've been quietly unfriending people. This woman I knew from K-6, then 9-12 friended me all stealth like with some witness protection name. She's the first girl I ever recognized as being a "mean girl" when we were in thrid grade. She's still an evil biotch. Buh-bye.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Apr 6 2009, 12:20 AM
Post #1780

If you un-friend people, it doesn't send them a notice or anything. You just disappear from their friends list. If they've got a lot of friends, it could be quite awhile until they notice.

I've got a couple of people I should un-friend; one of them is this woman who I only know through the Facebook wedding message board I post on. Her status update is ALWAYS something wedding related and she's not getting married until the end of the summer. I couldn't take another four months of "I picked out flowers today for our wedding. 120 days until we tie the knot!" or whatever. I think I'm just holding on to her until I can see what she's going to post after there's no more wedding to look forward to. rolleyes.gif Until then, hidden!

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 87 88 89 90 91 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 10:02 PM