The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

120 Pages V  « < 110 111 112 113 114 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crimes of Fashion part Deux...this time, it's personal.
pepper
post May 20 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #2221

i have a pair of cherry red danskos, maryjane wedge heels, very cute. but so f-ing uncomfortable! what's with that little indented trough all the way round the edge eh? the worst shoes ever i think. AND i think the colour was just sprayed on the leather instead of it being dyed. cheap shit for such expensive shoes.

know what the worst CoF is? bad posture. this girl in my building, slim, cute, snappy dresser. slouchy humped back stance that makes her boobs look like they start at the waist. argh, i want to introduce her to yoga.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
misspissed
post May 20 2006, 12:15 PM
Post #2222

Hardcore BUSTie

whammy! are you talking about the Marcelle Danskos?? they are sort of like maryjane clogs? i think i may buy them for work. they are comfy as all hell, and would be practical for my retail job.

my recurring CoFs include:
too much leopard print
too much black
over the top makeup and hair
my weird collection of big belt buckles (i am talking Rodeo Winner looking things...HUGE! but i love 'em, and no one is going to make me give them up)
...and the occasional running to the store in my PJs.

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 20 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #2223

Hardcore BUSTie

oh, i love my tiered skirt, too. but with a too-big white tshirt proudly proclaiming something about thomson rivers university chemistry program, i decided it was bad enough to not make it out in public.

my life has been relatively cof free lately. probably because i'm not going to school right now. i'm sure my eyes will go back to being assaulted daily in september

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 20 2006, 10:07 AM
Post #2224

omg, i want to date that fella. he's bold man fo shore!

+Quote Post
sybarite
post May 20 2006, 08:22 AM
Post #2225

it's cards on the table time

Epinephrine, maybe it was K-Fed?

I have a tiered skirt.

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post May 19 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #2226

Hardcore BUSTie

very bizarre CoF at the bus stop today. tall, lanky, nerdy-looking white guy wearing thick, square glasses, a cheap dove-grey suit, dark brown loafers...and cornrows.

in a ponytail.

really.

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
whammy_bar
post May 19 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #2227

Hardcore BUSTie

Ha! Someone on here criticized Danskos, but I think I own an actual cool pair of them. They have sides and a back and maryjane straps. They are not clogs, dammit!!

and -- those *dark purple* * glitter* clogs by Dansko are oddly appealing.

And I LIKE tiered skits, ms tyger, as long as they're not too foofy. A long tiered skirt is great. I think you sound cute, very cute.

I also kind of like those bright colored rubber clogs with holes in them. NOw, i woudn't WEAR THEM -- in the city -- but for my boyfriend down in ptown? His old mandals are wearing out (he wears them on beach only!!!!!!!!) so I just may suprise giftie him a pair o holy clogs when we do vacay...

and that is all

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 19 2006, 03:31 AM
Post #2228

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Never, ever surrender the birks, luci.

tyger, I think I saw a few women wearing that exact combo on the TRU campus this afternoon, LOL!

*shimmies to show off boobie-jiggle*

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 18 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #2229

Hardcore BUSTie

heh, maybe we should all head over to the confessions thread...

oh, and doodle, i meant to say, i wouldn't call your shirt as you describe it a crime, but more of a welcome distraction :P

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post May 18 2006, 05:44 PM
Post #2230

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

in the spirit of togetherness: I sport my Birkenstocks. *raises fist* I will never surrender!

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 18 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #2231

Hardcore BUSTie

well, doodle, if you're going to out yourself...
i'm wearing a skirt. a tiered peasant skirt. it's chocolate brown, but the bottom tier is a bleached orangey-brown. paired with my thomson rivers university chemistry competition tshirt

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 18 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #2232

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I need to report myself today. I have breached the officewear/eveningwear divide.

I am wearing bootcut jeans and black leather slides - okay so far, right? But I am wearing them with an extremely low-cut black top. The actual V ends BELOW my push-up bra, though it is filled in with black lace to about mid-bra. The bra is black, at least! I am also wearing a gauzy turquoise shawl with multi-coloured and metallic embroidery. I'm wearing it because I don't like showing my arm "flaps," but it's too hot to wear a jacket.

There! I've confessed! Now I am cleansed!

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
lady_ell
post May 18 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #2233

Hardcore BUSTie

I want to meet that lady and find out where she got her coral eyeshadow. I want some!

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post May 18 2006, 11:02 AM
Post #2234

Hardcore BUSTie

Whoa...coral eyeshadow!

+Quote Post
lady_ell
post May 18 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #2235

Hardcore BUSTie

I am going to be Coral Lady when I grow up/old, I'm afraid.

+Quote Post
skandelouslala
post May 18 2006, 10:24 AM
Post #2236

BUSTie

Coral lady.
Who was coral lady?
She was a woman who occassionaly came into the store I worked in.

She matched, head to toe..well except her hair, it was white.

She wore coral eyeshadow, coral blush, coral lipstick, coral nail polish. As if that wasn't bad enough she had the coral top and bottoms to match. I still shiver at the thought.

+Quote Post
mornington
post May 18 2006, 03:53 AM
Post #2237

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

On the street... tie-dye brown & blue & white skirt, all little pleats, lots of sequins. The waistband bit was made from the top part of a pair of jeans It looked nasty. Too-short pink tshirt, glittery logo... pasty belly hanging out in front.
It looked like laundry day, except she had so few clothes she had to go steal her eight-year-old sister's stuff.

AP... pleeeeease start a photoblog *puppy eyes* You can't seriously keep them to yourself

+Quote Post
amazonprincess
post May 17 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #2238

BUSTie

At the health food store yesterday, she mullet in a banana clip.

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post May 17 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #2239

Hardcore BUSTie

Man on the bus today, wearing a t-shirt reading "FREE MUSTACHE RIDES". Oh ya.

+Quote Post
bklynhermit
post May 17 2006, 06:55 PM
Post #2240

Hardcore BUSTie

remember those extremely bizarre hammer-esque pants that someone posted a link to a few months ago? from the urban outfitters' website, i think? i believe the context was 'omigod, why on earth would anybody buy these?'

i saw a girl on the street wearing them today.

actually, it was very sad because A) she was a very cute girl, and B) from, like, the knee up, it didn't look bad. i thought at first that she was wearing a cute long black skirt. but then my eyes moved down. and oy, the hammerocity of it all!

+Quote Post

120 Pages V  « < 110 111 112 113 114 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 12:19 PM