Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 186 187 188 189 190 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
stargazer
post Sep 23 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #3741

brown delicious

i never got the chance to say thanks to polly, zoya, and mouse....and you too raisin!!....for all of your support. i'm not the type to complain or vent...but, i'm learning in these past couple of years that it is ok to do this...it helps me to move on and not hold onto these feelings inside. it makes me move easier if that makes sense. blink.gif

oh, and i've realized...after mentioning this to sassygrrl...the one thing i've feared the most recently is making myself happy and that i need to recognize that i am smart and not be ashamed of it....so yeah, i'm trying to take care of myself..that's tough...

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Sep 20 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #3742

PANTIES! ew.

I confess I should probably care more than I do, but... eh. I'm so over it. For now.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 19 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #3743

beachcomber

I can't seem to leave well enough alone.

I also confess to a growing addiction w/ expensive organic products.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Sep 18 2007, 12:17 PM
Post #3744

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Wow, freckle, you really must want me to make that phone call. wink.gif I keep on forgetting to post in the socially inept dorks thread, even though it fits me perfectly.

I get disillusioned over politics in general, as well as bickering between the Left and the Right. It doesn't seem to accomplish anything, and I'd rather hear about people getting over their differences, realizing changes must be made, and doing them.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 18 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #3745

beachcomber

lilac, you should have called her.
she probably would have been thrilled to hear from you. (bc we all here think you are Wonderful !!) come see us in the socially inept thread sweets, that totally fits the MO.
(((((lilac))))))

I confess to becoming increasingly disillusioned and discouraged by the mass polarisation in our country;
instead of a great melting pot, it's every race/nationality/financial bracket for themselves and the closer the big election gets and I am more than at a loss as to whom to vote for, the less faith I have that anything will improve regardless.
this freaks me out deeply for my frecklette's future.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
freckleface7
Post #3746

beachcomber

she probably would have been thrilled to hear from you. (bc we all here think you are Wonderful !!) come see us in the socially inept thread sweets, that totally fits the MO.
(((((lilac))))))

I confess to becoming increasingly disillusioned and discouraged by the mass polarisation in our country;
instead of a great melting pot, it's every race/nationality/financial bracket for themselves and the closer the big election gets and I am more than at a loss as to whom to vote for, the less faith I have that anything will improve regardless.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
freckleface7
Post #3747

beachcomber

(((((lilac))))))

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Sep 17 2007, 10:09 AM
Post #3748

On Friday I heard that an acquaintance might be in town for the weekend and I was too scared to call her up to see if we could hang out. It's nothing against her, it's just that I couldn't get up the courage to dial the damn phone number, because what if she wasn't in town, or what if she was busy, or what if she just didn't want anything to do with me, or what if we had a lousy time, or any other number of excuses my mind produces instead of something that might be positive.

This is one of the reasons why my social life sucks so bad.

--------------------

+Quote Post
tyger
post Sep 16 2007, 11:29 PM
Post #3749

Hardcore BUSTie

I spent last night hitting on my friend's friend at a bar last night. Not the playful flirting I do to everyone, though, actual, blatant hitting on. This Friday is my first anniversary with the boything. I think I want to leave him and I don't know why.

+Quote Post
toastybean
post Sep 16 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #3750

Hardcore BUSTie

ok, now im feeling a little better that im not the only one who is feeling bad about not having a relationship. Every single one of my friends is in a serious relationship...i hate always being the odd one out in couple activities! it sounds so pathetic but i am very much jealous of them and their happiness.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Sep 16 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #3751

Most Likely Procrastinating

((star & zoya))

i feel the same way. it's so weird that everything in my life is So Awesome right now, except for the boy situation, which is pretty consistently abysmal.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
zoya
post Sep 16 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #3752

uh huh.

((stargazer)) I sometimes feel the same way. I feel like I've been able to get where I want with my career but I just can't get a grip on a relationship, and I get really fucking tired and pissed off at the whole universe for not making things easier for me in that area. Especially when I see other people around me just falling into great relationships, I wonder why it has to be so goddamned difficult for me - if it's a crapshoot anyway, why can't the guys I meet - who are otherwise really great, together men (finally got that part nailed, thank god) - actually be into pursuing something and sticking with it? Can't that just be as easy as them bailing? All I want is for that area of my life to flow as well as my career stuff has. ARRRGHH.

ps - For the record, Star, I think you're rad. If I had a penis, or if I batted for that team, I'd do ya biggrin.gif And in the words of a wise bustie wink.gif a man should be willing to work hard, if not harder, to keep you as his partner. haha

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Sep 16 2007, 10:55 AM
Post #3753

Pacifism kicks ass!

I miss my friends.
And I mean my old friends ... the ones I've known for over a decade who know me better than anybody. The ones who now live 1000 miles away from me. My new friends are okay, but sometimes hanging out with them just reminds me how much I miss my old friends.

Also, I met a gal recently who seems nice and cool and all and she has even offered to help me paint my kitchen! How great is that, right? But I'm kinda reluctant to get too close to her because I know that she and I disagree on a lot of political issues. She says that she could never ever vote for a Democrat.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 16 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #3754

(o)(o)

I think that there is no chance for environmental repair while humans exhist. The world will be a better place when humans are no longer here.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 15 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #3755

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

((star)) I know this sounds trite, but good things happen to those who wait. You're more than your career- you're dynamic, fun to be with, a great friend and a good person. I *know* that someday, a nice guy will figure that out about you.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 15 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #3756

brown delicious

even with all of my accomplishments, i feel like a failure of a woman for not being able to create a relationship for myself. or not being able to inspire a man to take care of me. i feel like i only have my career to fall back on. and i hate that i was nervous and ashamed to even post this. but, i think it is the reality of how i feel. boo.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Sep 15 2007, 09:31 AM
Post #3757

Hardcore BUSTie

I have been feeling guilty for ignoring my parents lately, so I invited them to a fall festival today. But I confess I really don't want to go with them.

Related confession. Sometimes I find my mother incredibly embarrassing in public. I take her places anyway, but she is such an odd lady.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Sep 14 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #3758

I have done very little at work today and it's making me feel guilty.

Does this mean I'm going to go up to my boss and ask if there's anything to do? Nope. I feel guilty, but at the same time, I've managed to fool everyone into thinking I'm working my butt off, and knowing him, he won't think of anything for me to do either.

--------------------

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Sep 14 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #3759

Lip Balm Aficionado

The most important thing to me in a potential mate is that they will make an extrordinary father, whether or not we actually have kids together. I gauge this by watching how they are with their loved ones and pets. If I don't see enough tenderness, care, concern and compassion or if I see selfishness I'm out. Looks, material wealth, social status, I could care less about. I admit that they need to be smart, though not necessarily book smart, just have some emotional intelligence and quick wit. But they could be 5'1 and have two heads, if they would make a great dad and have a huge heart, I'm game.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 13 2007, 06:47 AM
Post #3760

(o)(o)

I've become a crazy aggressive driver.

I've pierced my genitals but I won't pierce my tongue or anything on my face, I find this very odd.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 186 187 188 189 190 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 19, 2014 - 09:58 AM