Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 89 90 91 92 93 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
raisingirl
post Mar 31 2009, 10:15 PM
Post #1801

PANTIES! ew.

But you're itemizing! That's a good excuse! I am such an enabler. Sorry. wink.gif

At least if I don't take a full-on internet break, I have GOT to limit it and get out the egg timer and set it for 30 minutes just so I can police myself. No more of this five minutes here and five minutes there throughout the day. It is dumb and I have to stop it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Mar 31 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #1802

Pacifism kicks ass!

Raisin, I haven't done our taxes, either. My excuse is that there are some papers involving our property taxes that I need to dig up first and I just don't wanna do it. Wah. Oh, how I miss the old days of EZ forms.

By the by, internet breaks can be good things. You'll be amazed at the amount of shit you'll get done with all that new-found free time!

"Plaguey" is kinda fun to say. Plaguey plaguey plaguey.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Mar 31 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #1803

brown delicious

Raisin, i like the children's book, the gift of nothing. so cute.

Tree, thanks! smile.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Mar 31 2009, 08:11 PM
Post #1804

beachcomber

confession: I will not bend for appearances sake.
I might hiss and spit, but I will Not bend.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Mar 31 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #1805

PANTIES! ew.

I'm feeling all reflective and shit with tomorrow being a new month. I wonder if I need an internet break -- not from email and work stuff, but from EVERYTHING ELSE... just so I can focus on my life and shit and not fritter my time away. Ugh. I don't know. I hate living in black and white, but sometimes it's what I need to do.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Mar 31 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #1806

cryostat bitch

Actually, Ketto, I think it's awesome too. I've never broke my hand by punching something...I've broken walls...but not my hand. You're an official badass in my book now.

Star, congrats on having the dissertation done!!! Yay You!!

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Mar 31 2009, 07:25 PM
Post #1807

PANTIES! ew.

Aww, Star. This is a huge milestone. I have a book called The Art of Doing Nothing. Wish I could lend it to you (not that you need a book to tell you how to do nothing and enjoy it).

Ketto, that is pretty freaking awesome, actually. I'm too chickenshit to punch a wall.

I confess I haven't done my taxes yet and I really have no excuse, as I'm expecting refunds for state & federal. DUH.

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Mar 31 2009, 03:10 PM
Post #1808

belligerently lazy

deep, cleansing breaths, star : ) and then take a drive on the interstate and scream at the top of your lungs with all the windows open. Either one is cathartic.

sometimes I worry that I'm still the needy, insecure, uncertain girl I was 10 years ago. What have I really grown into?

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Mar 31 2009, 02:38 PM
Post #1809

brown delicious

*~*~*soothing hand vibes for ketto*~*~*

confession: i've been on the school roller coaster for the past 7 years that it is weird to have a big hurdle like my dissertation done. i was restless yesterday, feeling like i should be doing something. made me think of the scene from the simpsons where lisa freaks out without school and asks marge to grade her. i think i need to retrain myself that doing nothing is ok.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Mar 31 2009, 01:43 PM
Post #1810

new highs in personal lows daily!

I can't believe I broke my hand by punching the wall...better work on my form.

laugh.gif huh.gif blink.gif laugh.gif
awesome.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
ketto
post Mar 31 2009, 01:36 PM
Post #1811

Hardcore BUSTie

I told everyone IRL that I broke my hand yesterday morning because I slipped on the side of the tub. I actually got really angry over something totally inane and punched the shower wall - and I won't even tell you what the inane thing was because I'm embarrassed about that too. I'm too embarrassed to tell people i broke my hand by punching a wall because everyone would be shocked that I did such a thing (I secretly have a very bad temper that only rears it's ugly head every few months - years). Also, I can;t believe I broke my hand by punching the wall...better work on my form.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Mar 31 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #1812

Hardcore BUSTie

I LOVE the taste of processed cheese and I can't quit it, despite the knowledge of all it's not doing for my health.

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
period_monster
post Mar 31 2009, 08:16 AM
Post #1813

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession of a woman who didn't have boobs until her late twenties: accidentally been losing weight. So I actually went and bought a small cheesecake on my way home last night. I'd rather have a little extra and boobs than be thin without boobs. It's like a tasty boob job.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Mar 29 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #1814

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Mar 29 2009, 09:21 PM) *
I read tonight that old school glamour brows were the next In thing.
hmmmmm ?

confession: I AM ditching therapy tom night to go to another hockey game but it'll only be 1/2 as enjoyable if my shrink gets the actual message "L: can't make tonight at 6:00- Fireantz are in the Playoffs!!" bc I know she'll crack up hard as she loves the idea of me getting out there & so into it.

confession: I really want an annoying cowbell to ring at the games.
and #14 waiting for me on my pillow.
really, is it asking so much?

There was a guy at the roller derby game with a cowbell. I'm totally bringing a noise maker next time.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Mar 29 2009, 09:21 PM
Post #1815

beachcomber

I read tonight that old school glamour brows were the next In thing.
hmmmmm ?

confession: I AM ditching therapy tom night to go to another hockey game but it'll only be 1/2 as enjoyable if my shrink gets the actual message "L: can't make tonight at 6:00- Fireantz are in the Playoffs!!" bc I know she'll crack up hard as she loves the idea of me getting out there & so into it.

confession: I really want an annoying cowbell to ring at the games.
and #14 waiting for me on my pillow.
really, is it asking so much?

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Mar 29 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #1816

Hardcore BUSTie

It's nice to know I am not alone in my eyebrow insanity. They are constant work.

I went to an art gallery to see a friends paintings and her brother was there. I was later in formed that he asked about me by saying " who was the woman with the eyebrows?" I was elated that someone noticed my brows because I spend so much time on them.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Mar 28 2009, 10:35 PM
Post #1817

Pacifism kicks ass!

Confession: I yelled at my TV tonight because they kept interrupting the world figure skating championships to talk about tornado warnings. My priorities are all kinds of fucked up.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Mar 28 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #1818

beachcomber

confession: shhhh ! sinse I was so mad at the mr tonight, I farted "dangerously closely" to his pillow and then put my feet all over it (I was lying at the foot of the bed watching tv); now that I have cooled off some & he's apologised, I'm only going to flip his pillow over. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Mar 28 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #1819

beachcomber

confession: I'm thinking seriously about canceling my next therapy session to go to a hockey game.
I feel like it's pretty equal as far as what it does for me and I wish I could high jack my therapist to go w/ me sinse I think she'd really dig it.

confession: the mr needs to seriously chill the fuck out or go somewhere. he's all up in me N frecklette's face about the messy house & we are just so Over it!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 28 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #1820

Big Fat Bitch

About half way through my right eyebrow starts to grow up, making me look perpetually devilish on one side.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 89 90 91 92 93 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 29, 2014 - 01:21 AM