Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Tread Softly Because You Tread Upon My Dream[Shoes]s": The Footwear Thread
girltrouble
post Sep 1 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #21

new highs in personal lows daily!

{sobs} want... esp. the spit spot hi... i may have to procure a child, sell them on the black market, have my feet cut in half to wear them but oh mah fuggin' gawd....WANT!!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 1 2010, 03:02 AM
Post #22

Big Fat Bitch

Dunno where you are, Snarky, but here it will soon be too cool for shoes of that style. I am too clumsy for those little short kitten heels.

OH, FUCK ME! Pewter Cutout Wedge & Black Cutout Wedge.

I am completely in love with Jeffrey Campbell. The Meeker Wedge, Thread Platform, Jezebel Heel, Phone Wood Heel, & Switchblade Boot.

And Irregular Choice also has some interesting choices for fall. I have NO IDEA why I like these, but I do: Beans On Toast & the glam Spit Spot High.. A revamp from a few seasons ago, the Flicker Flack. The Poetic Licence Backlash.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
snarky7
post Aug 31 2010, 11:03 PM
Post #23

Hardcore BUSTie

Those are nifty, ap! I have 6 (maybe 7? but I don't want to get up to go count) pairs of vogs I think. I love watching eBay for deals on them. I do wish I had more - I love them because they are unique where I live and I can go a bit wild and still wear a comfy shoe!

Eyeballing these tonight..... not sure if they would be comfy or just cute for 5 minutes.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 30 2010, 10:40 PM
Post #24

Big Fat Bitch

Oh, I loved those, too! I'm also way into the Cherish, I'd like both the purple & the petrol blue.

Are you a regular Fluevogger or would these be your first pair, Snarky? I think I have . . . ten pairs now? And two totes & a purse. BEST leather goods investment I ever made. They all fit like a dream, are well made & fucking timeless. I ALWAYS get mad props whenever I wear any of them in public because they are so awesome. I may have to have them resoled eventually, but I will be wearing my Fluevog's to the grave!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
snarky7
post Aug 30 2010, 10:16 PM
Post #25

Hardcore BUSTie

drooling!

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Aug 30 2010, 09:10 AM
Post #26

brown delicious

I covet these Alexander McQueen boots. I wish I had the legs (and $$) to wear 'em.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 6 2010, 12:37 PM
Post #27

Big Fat Bitch

No problem! I try to be helpful, plus it's SHOES. I LURVE SHOES. SHOES, BETCH! You'll have to tell us which ones you go with!

Also, Plasticland is running a 15% OFF everything sale that isn't new stock. They have a lot of cute shoes & many are vegan friendly!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Aug 6 2010, 05:26 AM
Post #28

it's cards on the table time

AP, you are an online shopping guru! Many thanks!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 5 2010, 03:00 PM
Post #29

Big Fat Bitch

For my lovely Sybarite:

Type Z Vanna's, Spotlight Heel, Rialto Burnished Oxford, Chelsea Crew Oxford Heel, Anne Klein Qiara (Notice that it's an Amazon link, so snoop around, yo!), Shopstyle link to various oxford pumps.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Aug 5 2010, 02:42 PM
Post #30

it's cards on the table time

So I am planning for my autumn wardrobe (broke + need to look professional + want to look cute=advance planning) and have decided I need some cute shoes to wear with sweater dresses or skirts. I can't afford these or these but am inspired by both to look to cheaper equivalents...

Also I just bought these to wear with jeans, corduroy trousers and maybe my new twill trousers.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 29 2010, 11:57 AM
Post #31

Big Fat Bitch

I lub you, too, wifey! wub.gif

Jeffrey Campbell for fall! I wub.gif the Two Timer & for some reason I find the Lita appealing as well. If only they came in red pony . . .

Fluevog is now offering the Libby Smith in farking PURPLE! WANT!

I like spikes & even more spikes!

Suede bows!

And ribbons! How lovely those would be with a variety of diff colored grosgrain!

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 23 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #32

as if i could even think of being in hate wif mah wahfeh. i lubb you wif all my ebber lubbin heart, and you know it. also? you made me cry, my heart is over flowing with aural lubbins. wub.gif

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 23 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #33

Big Fat Bitch

I do not need the high school fools being privy to my shoe hotness: them bitches be tryin' to bite my style!

Is Eilatan not the shit?! Good deals & they deliver MAD fast! I got my Ticks & my Mariels from them!

These are the JC leopards that make my heart beat faster: the Foxy Platform.

And trust me, you will not be in hate with me later today. Today I will make you cry & fill your heart wif lub fo' moi.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 22 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #34

love alloy. most of their pants come in 37" length, and some their shoes come in my size. <3

i'm so in hate with you right now, aural. no matter what i say about my coming back having to do with missing busties (which isn't untrue), but i cannot match your shoe finding accumen. you don't share these things on facebooks, damn you.
supa hawt sneaker wedges

supa cute animal print ankle boot wedges

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 22 2010, 07:07 PM
Post #35

Big Fat Bitch

I love those days when you can get the look for less!

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 5 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #36

Big Fat Bitch

I am loving these JC Mariel snake wedges. They are awesome sauce.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 21 2010, 02:31 AM
Post #37

Big Fat Bitch

More bows! Truffle heel!

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 18 2010, 05:09 PM
Post #38

Big Fat Bitch

Namaste. happy.gif

I do not know why, but I love pumps with ribbons. As soon as I get a pair I'm off to the notions dept to buy different ribbon with which to lace them up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post May 18 2010, 10:19 AM
Post #39

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes, but much cheaper. laugh.gif

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
enfermera
post May 18 2010, 06:12 AM
Post #40

Hardcore BUSTie

that's one step closer to shoe nirvana, right?

wink.gif

+Quote Post

27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 28, 2014 - 08:43 PM