MaybeSparrow
post Nov 8 2008, 09:16 PM
Post #22

Hardcore BUSTie

Totally still sleep with my blankie

Will watch Spirited Away over and over and over

Still laugh my ass off when someone farts loudly

--------------------
"Acquiring knowledge is like biting into a cheese that gets bigger with every bite" --Henry Miller
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 30 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #23

Big Fat Bitch

I carry a Chococat Pez dispenser in my purse. The fact that I still eat Pez in & of itself is rather juvenile, I just like Pez. Zero irony involved. My generation single-handedly destroyed irony.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Owl_Gang_Girl
post Oct 30 2008, 04:48 AM
Post #24

BUSTie

I have a hello kitty tattoo!!

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 27 2008, 03:37 PM
Post #25

beachcomber

I say " Hellloooo Kitty!" to my cat nearly every day & it never fails to crack me up. laugh.gif
she on the other hand, is seldom as amused.

I get all excited each season about watching the old classic cartoon special on tv. 'The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" " Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" all of that. they're hokey and silly and so very Dear to me.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Oct 27 2008, 11:21 AM
Post #26

A symphony of atrocities.

Ohhh shiny, me too. My room has a HK theme.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Oct 24 2008, 02:31 PM
Post #27

go ahead . . . push the button!

hello kitty

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
Melanielouise
post Oct 24 2008, 11:17 AM
Post #28

BUSTie

pig tails smile.gif

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 19 2008, 11:15 AM
Post #29

BUSTie

on my dresser, i still have a stuffed dog that i got when i was five that i didn't stop sleeping with until i went to college. i usually keep him safely wrapped up all cozy in the baby blanket my mom crocheted for me before i was born. sometimes when i'm feeling mopey, curling up under the covers with my arms wrapped around them is the only thing that makes me feel better.

+Quote Post
.eilleen.
post Oct 17 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #30

Hardcore BUSTie

Blow Pops (you know, the ones with the gum center)

+Quote Post
themeiu
post Oct 17 2008, 01:41 AM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

Did anyone say Mac n cheese? Ultimate comfort food. I have graduated from the Kraft stuff to homemade, but it's still one of my favorites.
I'm not much of a candy person anymore but I love twizzlers. Just the right texture. Not red vines though, they are a weird flavor with a chunky texture. ew.
And Disneyland. But only if I go with someone who's also excited.
When I was a kid I used to take whipped cream from the spray cans and fill a bowl and eat it with a spoon. I'll still do that occasionally when the bf is out of town. smile.gif

+Quote Post
angiepoo
post Oct 16 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #32

BUSTie

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers! I still get them in the Christmas gift packs every year. They still have the yummiest flavours.
Knee socks because i hate having bare legs and tights are too annoying and fall down.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Oct 13 2008, 05:23 AM
Post #33

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

I love board games too!

I used to have a t-shirt with cure, curly font which said "barbie is a slut".

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 12 2008, 04:31 PM
Post #34

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Spaghettios. And occasionally, ramen. They're such a guilty pleasure, especially for someone who calls herself a foodie. Hey, I've found some tricks to make them more interesting- parmesan on the Spaghettios, a cracked egg in the ramen. No, they still suck, but I love them!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
tommynomad
post Oct 11 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #35

Hardcore BUSTie

Board games.

I am such a total board game geek. We don't have a tv, so our evening entertainment consists of games, reading, and cooking. Some nights we'll play 4 or 5 different ones. I'm not talking about the drudgery of Monopoly or Risk, either: these are fun-for-all, engaging games like San Juan, Blokus Trigon, Ticket to Ride:Europe, Scripts and Scribes, YINSH, 10 Days in Africa, and The Settlers of Catan. I'll even consent ot the occasional party game of Wits & Wagers or Werewolf.

Please tell me there are other board game busties out there!

--------------------
"If I help women to have babies when they can give them love and affection, [those babies] will not grow up to be rapists or murderers.
They will not build concentration camps."
--Dr. Henry Morgentaler

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Oct 7 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm waiting for Petroldarling to come in here and mention My Little Pony. And Blythe.

My weakness is Dawn Dolls, from the early '70s. Anyone remember them? They were like petite little Barbies, about half her size, but they all had such kicky outfits, particularly the mini-dresses. I had a dance platform for mine where you could pose them on the platform and then turn a crank on the side and the platform would 'groove,' making it look like my Dawn dolls were doing the twist...kind of. I'd post pictures of them, but Photobucket has currently fallen into the gaping hole of Disney advertising which is making their site completely unusable at the moment, thanks to all the floating fairies & c. all over the webpage.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 7 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #37

brown delicious

thanks for starting this thread, lorewolf! biggrin.gif

i NEVER get tired of cartoons. i really enjoyed watching the new star wars cartoon, the clone wars.

my BFF for having a great imagination and creativity to share with me. i love board games. coloring. freshly baked cookies.

i love laughing out loud. you don't realize how many people stifle their laughs. i have this picture from when i was 5 that has me laughing uncontrollably. i'm still the same way.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 7 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #38

uh huh.

AP, can I steal that saying for my own T-shirt? I LOVE the idea of having a super girlie shirt that says "go eat a bag of dicks" I'd wear it in a heartbeat. Because you know, I don't really give a fuck and I think it's hilarious!

ETA - I just remembered a T-shirt a gay friend of mine made like that. It said "Pack your fudge... we're going on a gay-cation!!" It never failed to make me laugh my ass off when he'd wear it.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Oct 7 2008, 02:08 PM
Post #39

A symphony of atrocities.

Chocolate flavored sugar cereal and cartoons.

Swearing

Plushies

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 7 2008, 08:18 AM
Post #40

Big Fat Bitch

Tshirts that say really inane things. I've been playing with this this morning. I really want a pink t shirt that says "Go eat a bag of dicks!" in a really girlie font.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 15, 2014 - 03:59 AM