The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 115 116 117 118 119 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
KeraBear
post May 23 2009, 09:39 AM
Post #2321

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey gals. I am looking for some sage words of wisdom. Can any of you offer up any advice on going through high school with tiny breasts? I get teased A LOT because of it. I am 16 years old and don't even fit into a AA cup. They seem like they are in that quasi-"almost boob" stage of an 11-year-old. I am also short, skinny, with a boyish figure. Every time i seem to get to the point where I am getting close to loving my body for what it is, somebody seems to tear me down about it. Interestingly enough, it's mostly other GIRLS and not the guys. Why do you suppose that is?

Did you get teased? What are some constructive ways of dealing? I am sorta conflicted. On one hand, I REALLY want my breasts to grow over the summer. On the other, I shouldn't HAVE to have or want bigger breasts in order to validate myself as a woman, you know?

Also, please tell me things will get better after high school. Thanks! tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lightchested
post May 22 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #2322

BUSTie

Funny how we all are checking back in at the same time, after an extended leave of absence.

I wonder if the weather is accountable for our lifted spirits and perhaps reduced time spent on Internet in general? I have definitely been way less self-conscious lately about my relative sizelessness. It's all relative, right? Sometimes rather than wish for boobs myself, I wish all other women would have theirs shrink down to my size, or smaller. Problem solved.

Anyway, I've been proud of myself lately for wearing necklaces and belts. I used to think I "couldn't" wear either because both stick out farther than my boobs. Now I don't care, and I like the adornment! I look at and judge the belts and necklaces in their own right, and not in terms of how they make my boobs look. It is a very freeing way to think, and I'm much happier thinking this way when choosing an outfit (belts, necklaces, shirts, etc.) instead of always, "But how would my boobs look in that?" Now I'm looking at my boobs as something unrelated to the clothes, jewelry, and belts that I wear. When the dependencies between them are gone (the primary dependency being "I can only wear something if it doesn't make my boobs look inordinately small") then life becomes much easier and happier.

--------------------
May visible pyramids one day lurk beneath my sweaters.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 20 2009, 08:36 AM
Post #2323

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Aithinne @ May 19 2009, 01:59 PM) *
No one is going to notice the cellulite on your ass, karategrrl. They will probably notice your slammin body. Get outta here with that cellulite stuff!
Just keeping it real...

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post May 19 2009, 08:59 AM
Post #2324

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ May 19 2009, 06:53 AM) *
PS: swimwear update: If you all recall, I ordered the two Victoria's Secret monokinis, thinking one might look good. Well, BOTH looked good. I was trying to decide which to keep and hubby said, "Keep them both!" Both had a teensy bit of padding, even the one that didn't say it did, so the boobs look shaped but not like overstuffed sofas. Me happy. Now to just get rid of that cellulite on my ass..... Ugh.

No one is going to notice the cellulite on your ass, karategrrl. They will probably notice your slammin body. Get outta here with that cellulite stuff!

Just keeping it real...

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 19 2009, 07:53 AM
Post #2325

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(angie_21 @ May 19 2009, 12:45 PM) *
he told me he thought cute little boobs like mine are the best ever.

One thing I've learned here is that the small boobie lovers are out there! They're just not always so vocal.
<special boobie "handshakes" for all those lurking tiny tittie lovers!>

PS: swimwear update: If you all recall, I ordered the two Victoria's Secret monokinis, thinking one might look good. Well, BOTH looked good. I was trying to decide which to keep and hubby said, "Keep them both!" Both had a teensy bit of padding, even the one that didn't say it did, so the boobs look shaped but not like overstuffed sofas. Me happy. Now to just get rid of that cellulite on my ass..... Ugh.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post May 19 2009, 07:45 AM
Post #2326

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm also happy to have the forum back to life! It's good that we have time away, it means we aren't obsessing about it, but there are some good conversations that get started here.

QUOTE(karategrrl @ May 14 2009, 08:07 AM) *
Maybe we need a secret handshake? ...which makes me recall how I and a good friend of mine, as teens, invented a funny spin-off of boys' "secret" handshakes. We'd bounce our boobs off each others', kind of "patty-cake" style, while saying, "Yo! Whassup!!?" <snicker> Ah, youth.

I just had to laugh because this made me think of a Curb Your Enthusiasm espisode where Larry David was saying bald guys always nod and give eachother the thumbs up when they walk by eachother in public.

Since some of us are missing the happy boobie stories, I thought of a good story from a long time ago, when I was 21 and went to get my nipples pierced (ahh, youth...) They asked if I had a preference for a man or woman piercer, and I said no, so it was a guy. Naturally the conversation turned to nipples and therefore boobs, and he told me he thought cute little boobs like mine are the best ever. It was so neat to be comfortable enough with myself to do it at all, and then to have a complete stranger compliment me, on something I had never before got a compliment for. The whole thing was kind of a turning point in my small boob issues, even though the piercings themelves didn't work out so well (1 pierced nip = sexy, 2 infected/scarred nips = not that great). I still kept one piercing, for now, just to remind myself that small boobs can be fun and sexy, too.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 18 2009, 08:47 AM
Post #2327

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ May 18 2009, 12:34 PM) *
Aithinne, I loved what you said below, about this forum helping you. It has helped me, too. And been eye-opening and mind-expanding. You all are some of the most intelligent and insightful people I've ever been exposed to.

I have to second that! This forum has helped me enormously. I look back fondly on that night, years ago, when I was frustrated with all the boob/implant craziness in the world and, kind of half-heartedly and tongue planted firmly in cheek, did a Google search for "small breast support group." I think that was at 11 p.m. Well, I was up til 2 a.m. reading, and shocked/amazed/thrilled to find that such a place actually existed! You ladies rock seriously.

Karategrrl, I love your booby greeting that you did with your friend! I am going to have to get some of my friends to do this with me - I can't imagine doing it without laughing our heads off and releasing a ton of endorphins! smile.gif

Yep, I have to say you can't do it with a straight face!!

I'll be off to a beach vacation - where I plan on exposing my little tits to as much sun as possible on nude beaches. wink.gif

You freaking GO, girl! I'll be here in a sunless office, but smiling to know you're representing us!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post May 18 2009, 07:34 AM
Post #2328

Hardcore BUSTie

Loony - You are smokin' hot, girl! And I looove the dress!

I'd been hoping that things were quiet in here at least party because we all were feeling good enough about ourselves that this went down a bit in our priorities.

Aithinne, I loved what you said below, about this forum helping you. It has helped me, too. And been eye-opening and mind-expanding. You all are some of the most intelligent and insightful people I've ever been exposed to.

Karategrrl, I love your booby greeting that you did with your friend! I am going to have to get some of my friends to do this with me - I can't imagine doing it without laughing our heads off and releasing a ton of endorphins! smile.gif

All you small-breasted hotties have a wonderful day and week! You may not hear anything from me for a while as I'll be off to a beach vacation - where I plan on exposing my little tits to as much sun as possible on nude beaches. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post May 17 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #2329

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ May 13 2009, 10:47 AM) *
PS: Thanks for posting! I was wondering if we had all become so totally at peace with our breasts that we didn't need to even discuss them anymore. wink.gif Not a bad thing, but I'd miss you all.

I think my relationship with my body has definitely improved over the past year, and everyone here definitely had a helping hand. My problem was that I am the opposite of the "emotional basketcase". I NEVER talked to anyone how I felt, I just ignored it, and therefore never dealt with my own issues. Getting it out there in all its ugly detail has definitely helped deal with my own BS and I'm thankful for it. I feel so much better now than I did. This past year has been a very emotional one but I think I'm a whole lot better than I was. I can't get away with stereotyping men anymore by saying none of them will ever want me. I know I would be lying, since a lot of you here have men that think you're the bomb and totally hot. I thank you all, you rock! You all have helped me more than you realize..

Definitely time for forum CPR... But I have no new topic right at the moment, sorry for being unhelpful in that regard. Right now, I'm just happy my breasts are cancer-free. I've been taking their healthy state for granted..

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 15 2009, 09:21 AM
Post #2330

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Aithinne @ May 15 2009, 04:09 AM) *
It's kind of sad that it's awkward socially to compliment people. But, I guess, it is the boobs, so maybe it's still a little weird.

True dat. But actually, in the rare instances when I've gotten boob compliments, I treasured them. You never know--it could mean a lot to someone. Remember DJ-Biz and how a little girl at her gym said her "boobies" were "really pretty?" I mean, how much more genuine a compliment can you get than that? Cute.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post May 14 2009, 11:09 PM
Post #2331

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(anna k @ May 14 2009, 08:16 AM) *
karategrrl, I was at a yoga class last week, and while in the changing room, there was a girl next to me who had really cute perky small breasts. I wanted to compliment her, but knew I'd come across as a freak if I did that. But I just thought she looked beautiful.

It's kind of sad that it's awkward socially to compliment people. But, I guess, it is the boobs, so maybe it's still a little weird.

anna k, loved your pics, btw, on the say cheese thread. I missed you too!

+Quote Post
anna k
post May 14 2009, 09:16 AM
Post #2332

Hardcore BUSTie

karategrrl, I was at a yoga class last week, and while in the changing room, there was a girl next to me who had really cute perky small breasts. I wanted to compliment her, but knew I'd come across as a freak if I did that. But I just thought she looked beautiful.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 14 2009, 09:07 AM
Post #2333

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks, loony!

Luuuv the dress and I'm totally envious of your hair color!!! The necklace is a great addition--it funkifies the dress!

"Big full-torso hugs to everyone!"

LOL! laugh.gif Love it!

I saw one of "us" in the gym last night--a new girl. I wanted to run up and tell her about our forum, but I thought she might think I was some kind of perv. "Hi, I noticed you have small breasts, too and, you know, there's a place online you might like..." Uh, NO. Maybe we need a secret handshake? ...which makes me recall how I and a good friend of mine, as teens, invented a funny spin-off of boys' "secret" handshakes. We'd bounce our boobs off each others', kind of "patty-cake" style, while saying, "Yo! Whassup!!?" <snicker> Ah, youth.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post May 14 2009, 12:17 AM
Post #2334

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ May 13 2009, 10:47 AM) *
Can't find that thread. I want to see your dress!

PS: Thanks for posting! I was wondering if we had all become so totally at peace with our breasts that we didn't need to even discuss them anymore. wink.gif Not a bad thing, but I'd miss you all.

I know... I miss you guys. I don't think I've ever encountered more insightful people in one place in my life. You all are the best support system! My situation hasn't changed, so there's nothing new to talk about from my end... no bf yet. But, I guess everyone else is coasting along too? I most miss everyone's stories of positive boobie love from people they know and people they don't know! Those are always a favorite. Big full-torso hugs to everyone!

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post May 13 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #2335

BUSTie

pics

There's the thread karategrrl. and your welcome, I was missing this thread too! forum CPR!

thanks edie52 tongue.gif i felt rather bold and i'm glad i went with that dress

+Quote Post
edie52
post May 13 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #2336

Hardcore BUSTie

Loonydaray, you are adorbs! And I love that you didn't shy away from a tight, low-cut dress.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 13 2009, 11:47 AM
Post #2337

Hardcore BUSTie

Can't find that thread. I want to see your dress!

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post May 12 2009, 08:09 AM
Post #2338

BUSTie

on the say cheese thread i posted some pics of myself in my prom dress (my boyfriend's still in high school tongue.gif)
i absolutely love the dress and wanted to share!

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post May 12 2009, 07:32 AM
Post #2339

BUSTie

bump!

+Quote Post
anarch
post Apr 27 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #2340

Hardcore BUSTie

I just came across this sensuous photo of a small-breasted body decorated with slices from a "hand" of ginger. I had to share.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 115 116 117 118 119 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 12:43 PM