The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Not Ask A Nutrition Expert?
auralpoison
post Oct 16 2008, 06:23 PM
Post #1

Big Fat Bitch

I'm glad I'm going away for a while. I can feel my pimp hand tingle to smack this girl around for doing this AGAIN. Did she forget the HIGH level of mocking she received the first time she started two useless threads?

If anybody is gonna start a thread like this it should be Cha. We keep her ass busy in the Gen Health thread over this stuff.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 16 2008, 05:58 PM
Post #2

(o)(o)

CandyMandyDandy, you've been warned multiple times about starting threads WITHOUT the consensus of the community. This thread is totally useless.

There are numerous other threads out there that you could have posted this in...

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
CandyMandyDandy
post Oct 16 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

Did you know on Safeway.com they have a "Ask our Nutrition Experts" section? If there's some nutrition question that you've been having a hard time find the answer for, ask their online Nutrition Experts. If they pick your question...they answer it on the site.

For example, the latest question was, " Does eating a high-fat diet increase breast cancer risk?". So you can just ask something like that that you have on your mind.smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 01:51 AM