The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
wondermist
post Nov 27 2011, 07:26 PM
Post #181

BUSTie

QUOTE(kikyochan @ Nov 27 2011, 11:03 AM) *
Hey! I am thirteen, and I am having a diffucult time accepting that my boobs are never going to grow past being a small c cup. (I've finished growing). Any advice on how to accept my body as it is?

How I came about accepting my breasts was reading this forum, but the best method for me was/is to focus on my own life and hobbies. smile.gif It was a great distraction that really elevated how I felt. There are times when I feel so sad about their size that I get the urge to throw myself deeper into the hole by doing things I knew would make me feel worse. I really had to fight my brooding angst by throwing myself into doing something more productive. Well, maybe this "ignoring" method isn't too efficient... but after focusing some time on myself and me, whatever makes me happy, I realize that my worries are not that serious when I take a step back and smell the roses.

Also, and I say this with a great disclaimer, bodies don't tend to finish growing until 21 or so (from my terrible memory of some scientific article thingamajigger). 13 is a very very very very very young age! Even if everybody's body is unique to their own, individual, bodies change all the time during the course of our life as well, be it by birth control pills, pregnancy, or menopause tongue.gif

--------------------
Alack alack. Quack quack, said the duck.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kikyochan
post Nov 27 2011, 02:03 PM
Post #182

Hey! I am thirteen, and I am having a diffucult time accepting that my boobs are never going to grow past being a small c cup. (I've finished growing). Any advice on how to accept my body as it is?

+Quote Post
vibrator
post Nov 27 2011, 11:13 AM
Post #183

BUSTie

Love your bodies, its the only one you have, natural breast are the best kind to have. We are more than
just our chest. Sexy is sexy small chest or no. To much focus on breast these days. Just love your body.

--------------------

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Nov 25 2011, 07:55 AM
Post #184

BUSTie

Happy thanksgiving ladies I hope you enjoyed it for those of you that celebrate. Kera I missed you dude! =D hope college is well.

MY COPY OF FAT IS A FEMINIST ISSUE ARRIVED TODAY!! I'm so excited to read it =D

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 24 2011, 05:05 PM
Post #185

Hardcore BUSTie

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I am thankfull for each and every one of you who have helped me adjust to life as a small breasted teenager over the past few years. You are all awesomesauce! smile.gif Now if we can just get me through college...

btw, so sorry about not posting as much as i used to. I've been so very busy with classes and work. I'll try to get in more often! Love you all!!!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 20 2011, 08:12 PM
Post #186

Hardcore BUSTie

PS: Anarch, about that link to "looking sexier," I adored this man's comment and I had to share it with you all. The woman who was looking for advice on how to look better mentioned that she had short hair and a small chest. Response:

"By the way - You sound like someone I would find incredibly attractive. Short hair and flattish chests are totally hot, just so you know! To me, the taut, cropped elegance is far sexier than the heavy pendulous oozing type of sexual power..."
And the rest of the comments are so diverse that it totally goes to show that whatever you got, someone will like it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 20 2011, 07:51 PM
Post #187

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(skindeep1991 @ Nov 15 2011, 10:01 PM) *
Ladies I also have a Boobie related question for you all.....
During sex or playtime with a partner, do you find that your Breasticles are a little bit ignored?

Overall, no, they're not ignored. If anything, sometimes I want him to ignore them because they're too sensitive at that particular time and I need more foreplay. He often doens't "get" that there needs to be a little more workup than instant nipple sucking; I'd like for him to work his way around the entire booblet first. He's done that a time or two and I let him know that was GOOOD. Funny you ask--today, laying in bed after sex he kept on playing with one of them. smile.gif

But I will also say that he never compliments them either--or any particular body part--so you're actually making out better than I am in that regard. He says I'm hot, and says it fairly often, but the closest I'll get to a compliment on a specific body part is when I complain about my "fat" ass wink.gif and he says he likes it just fine. (A bit of an ongoing joke...I complain about my fat butt, he complains about his fat gut.)

Reading about neglected nipps and booblets makes me sad. Sending much LOOOOOVE for all the sweet, beautiful booblets feeling neglected today. <3

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Nov 18 2011, 02:40 PM
Post #188

BUSTie

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Nov 18 2011, 07:25 AM) *
i don't have much advice to give on this one because it's something i still struggle with, and right now i'm dealing with it by just keeping them hidden away under my bra.

It's sad to hear that you're that uncomfortable with showing your breasts during intimate moments. I don't hide mine from partners because I have the frame of mind that if you love me you love ALL of me. I hope you don't hide them away forever you're a wonderful girl and sex is about being vulnerable with someone else. He probably has his insecurities too. I hope you learn to love those gorgeous boobies. I find if you say it enough to people about how awesome your boobies are you'll start believing it too x

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Nov 18 2011, 02:25 AM
Post #189

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(skindeep1991 @ Nov 15 2011, 03:01 PM) *
During sex or playtime with a partner, do you find that your Breasticles are a little bit ignored?

skindeep, i actually make sure my booblets are ignored. i absolutely refuse to take my bra off during sexytime. i just feel more comfortable with it on. my current sexual partner seems to be an ass man, much to my relief. he occasionally tries to maneuver his hand or mouth towards them but when that does happen i direct his attention elsewhere. any attention paid to my boobs only reminds me how insecure i am about them, and that just kills the mood for me.

my last partner didn't grope them much but he liked to play with my nipples in his mouth a lot. i know what you're feeling though. i just never got the sense that he was really enjoying them. i don't have much advice to give on this one because it's something i still struggle with, and right now i'm dealing with it by just keeping them hidden away under my bra.

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Nov 15 2011, 05:01 PM
Post #190

BUSTie

Stronggirl, I've bought that book =D I'm waiting for it to be posted should be here next week, I'm looking forward to it tbh. I finally decided I need to do something about my situation.

Not always but my partner plays with them for about 2 seconds compared to everything else. Especially if I'm on the bottom (tmi i know) but they tend to look a lot flatter when I'm lying down. When I'm on top they get a little more attention but generally not much, it's just guys make such a big deal about breasts and my partner says that he finds small ones really attractive when I mention my insecurities.
But when it comes to complimenting my appearance (which i generally have to fish for) they are NEVER mentioned...EVER....he'll say that he loves my bum and my back etc...but he never mentions my boobies, which makes me think that he just says he likes them so I don't feel bad. Especially the lack of interest in them during play times.
I don't know if any of you ladies experience this but it's just got me thinking...

+Quote Post
Anne_Ecdote
post Nov 15 2011, 07:51 AM
Post #191

BUSTie

Kathy Griffin and her lovely little boobies.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Nov 14 2011, 02:13 AM
Post #192

Hardcore BUSTie

Well, I'm glad you're sharing about it here, skindeep.

People are often too worried about their own looks to notice other people's. The few who do put down others' looks (silently or verbally, doesn't matter) can go fuck themselves. Like FUUUUUCCCKKKK YOOOUUUU!

On topic: I thought this ask metafilter thread posted by a small-breasted woman about looking sexier (without the predictable miniskirt + heels) had some good advice.

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Nov 13 2011, 02:57 PM
Post #193

BUSTie

WOOT welcome back all!

QUOTE(anarch @ Nov 12 2011, 08:02 AM) *
(((skindeep)))

Haven't been around much lately but I want to give you supportive hugs.

How are things for you now?

I'm doing a little better I think I've stopped starving myself and purging for a couple of weeks but I've found that I don't want to leave the house at all really and I quit my jobs months ago and i haven't gone back to pick up important forms yet just because I'm terrified of people thinking that I've gained weight.
I pretty much feel fat all the time but I haven't really spoken about this for a while, I guess I'm just pretending like everything is ok =/

Thank you so much for the support though ladies, I really appreciate it especially seeing as it's not little boobie related issue.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Nov 12 2011, 03:02 AM
Post #194

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(skindeep1991 @ Oct 19 2011, 09:31 AM) *
I hope you don't judge me too harshly for this =[

(((skindeep)))

Haven't been around much lately but I want to give you supportive hugs.

How are things for you now?

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 10 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #195

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 8 2011, 07:58 AM) *
The site's baaaaack! smile.gif))))))

YAY! happy.gif

I HATE it when that happens though. It seems like EVERY time we start getting some positive booby momentum, it gets squashed! sad.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 8 2011, 07:58 AM
Post #196

Hardcore BUSTie

The site's baaaaack! smile.gif))))))

+Quote Post
haibin
post Oct 27 2011, 12:56 AM
Post #197

But Jimmy Choo Uggs are certainly an ideal offer much more than just sheepskin boots, and a casual shoes, slippers, collectively with the handbags together with other accessories. Ugg Jimmy Choo boots casual shoes are comfortable, stylish and an excellent place in any occasion. uggs bailey button triplet slippers are comfortable and comforting and wonderful to put on the bed or just sit on the couch. Jimmy Choo Ugg boots also offers a comprehensive collection of handbags and high quality backpacks to equip your Ugg Jimmy Choo sale
. Handbags and Backpacks Ugg boots bailey button are designed, high quality leather and suede based as boots and a cotton strap attribute comfortable and elegant web for comfort and style. A pair of Ugg Jimmy Choo sale, Jimmy Choo Ugg Boot handbag or backpack correspondent, and a pair of jeans can be a wonderful dress for almost any casual occasion. With it, you will feel really comfortable, trendy look and the envy of all your loved ones www.uggjimmychoo4u.com.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Oct 26 2011, 08:03 AM
Post #198

Hardcore BUSTie

First of all, let me say how amazed at am at this little corner of Cyberspace, and you ladies. Skindeep and DeeRayy (and everyone), you are all so amazing and strong. We're not all perfect and free of issues, and none of us will ever be. But guys have the courage to pour your hearts out here and ask for help and insight. That alone is an incredible strength--to reflect on what you're feeling, put it into words, and put it out there, even in an insulated forum such as this where we're basically as anonymous as we choose to be. Wow. I am strengthened by you ladies every day. But I digress.

Skindeep, I've never struggled with an ED so I think strongirl is most qualified to offer help, but one thing I know I have to share from my own experience is the tendency to go down those little mental roads you kinda know you shoudln't---like an accident at the side of the road...I shoudln't look...I loooked! Oh God, I wish I hadn't looked... wink.gif I, too, have had those challenges big-time--checking out the exes on FB, etc. It has taken me a looong time and I DO still backslide a bit but overall I find that I've identified the road signs, if you will, of my own little personal "roads to misery" and find that I'm much better off if I dont' go down them to begin with. For example, I find that for some reason I'm more prone to worry and anxious thought during the night/early morning. So I think to myself, "Ok, I really need to sleep now, so I'll worry about this during the day." And then in daylight I say, "Why was I so bent out of shape over that??" I dont' know if this example really applies to you but what stuck out at me was the MENTAL process that brought you to this recent feeling shitty/purging episode. You know the pro-anorexia site and FB didn't do you any good. Maybe it would help to identify some "alternate routes," if you will, when you get the urge to do those things? Sounds like you really did try an "alternate route" by talking to your partner, but unfortunately that did not help in this instance. Maybe a girlfriend could offer a better perspective? Force yourself out to take a walk or meditate or something? Youknow what's best, not me. I AM very sorry you've in a shit place right now, and I hope I've offred a shred of something that might help. <<hug.>>

Oh, and please keep in mind: I used to model too and believe you me, they're not all that! I've been in dressing rooms half-naked with models male and female and everyone has fricking cellulite and moles and stuff, and half of them are so wrapped up in appearancs they are fucking stunted in personal development that to try and carry on a conversation with any of them is like trying to converse with a shoe. No, not all of them, but I've seen it 8 days a week. <yawn.>

DeeRayy, yes, that has happened to me. When I feel down about my boobies or I'm mad at hubby, I can't enjoy breast play, or even sex much. I bet this guy thought your nips were hot if he took one of them into his mouth. smile.gif He may be feeling anxious about some part of his body, too, you never know. Give yourself some time and self-love, and don't do anything that you're not really into. It's YOUR bod, girlfriend.

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Oct 19 2011, 07:29 PM
Post #199

Hardcore BUSTie

on another note, i had a very frustrating experience last friday night concerning my booblets. i've already told you all about how i was struggling with the idea of casual sex. well, i ended up messing around with the guy that has been pursuing me. we didn't actually have sex, not even oral. but we did fool around quite a bit.

anyways, this is significant because it was the first remotely sexual encounter that i've had with a guy since my last relationship. considering that last statement, it went rather well. however, i noticed that i no longer enjoy breast play. every time the guy's hand tried to go over one of my boobs i would panic and redirect his hand elsewhere. and then when he took one of my nipples into his mouth i was so overcome with anxiety that i didn't really feel any physical pleasure from it. this is very upsetting for me, because i used to love breast/nipple play and now i feel basically numb to it. it's like i'm being turned off by my own breasts. has anyone here ever encountered anything like this?

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Oct 19 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #200

Hardcore BUSTie

Skindeep, no judgment here - I have walked a mile in your shoes. I struggled greatly with an eating disorder when I was in college, which could easily have killed me if I'd persisted in the binge/purge behaviors for more years. Apologies to those of you who have read this before, sorry to be repetitive, but I strongly urge you, Skindeep, I implore you, I beg you, I INSIST! you get a copy of Susie Orbach's "Fat is a Feminist Issue" IMMEDIATELY. Read it, do the exercises (mental exercises, not physical), then re-read it, over and over, do the exercises more...and I am very confident that you will get over your eating disorder, be healthier, be happier, and (as a side effect) look better. I am not kidding when I say I believe this book saved my life.

The thing is, the social and psychological influences that cause women to have eating disorders are incredibly strong and very pervasive. We can tell ourselves and our friends to cheer up, work out, eat right - but for a person really struggling with this stuff, as I did, that's just not enough. You need something as strong as the negative influences are. For me, Orbach's book was it - the insight to understand why I was behaving that way, the compassion to help me not feel like an idiot for it, and the practical, powerful exercises to reinforce my own strength to change and get healthy, mentally and physically.

Do it now and spare yourself years of self-inflicted torture. I'm glad I did and I wish the same relief for you, dear Skindeep.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 21, 2014 - 09:57 AM