Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fantasy Fucking Thread, favorite sexual fantasies
sevenseconds
post Nov 27 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #21

Hardcore BUSTie

Holy yay, epi, your second paragraph: Ditto ditto ditto.

--------------------
Every story is a cup so empty it can be drunk from again and again. - MJH
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 27 2009, 03:02 PM
Post #22

(o)(o)

epi, your description sounds amazing! *fans self*

threesomes are great times, but you are right, they can be complicated.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Nov 27 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #23

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been fantasizing a lot about boys lately, though I doubt I'd pursue any of my fantasies with them in reality. When I think about having sex with a woman I think about the last time I actually had sex with one, which makes me think of my ex, which makes me angry and sad. When I do fantasize about a woman, though, I just imagine going down on her for hours, her fingers in my hair, her legs spread and trembling as I slide my hands under her hips and pull her up to me, dig in my nails, feel her clamp down and listen to her come over and over. I love listening to women come. The sounds they make are so hot.

I really like to tease and be teased. The more the tension builds up, the hotter and more explosive the release is. Sexual tension is at least as hot as the sex itself, if not hotter, because it's all in your head and is therefore limitless in its potential. Lately, when I masturbate, I like to lie on my stomach and imagine that I'm riding a guy but only letting the very tip of his cock enter me as I get myself off with my vibrator. He can feel every twitch and clench of my muscles as I come, like wet little kisses, but he can't go any further, and I can feel the tip of his cock nudging me open as I clamp down on the emptiness, press my breasts into his chest, feel teeth on my neck. We'd fuck with our mouths instead. There's something about that emptiness, that sense of need, that's so much more stimulating and satisfying than actually being filled. Sometimes I can only come when I'm being teased, and being penetrated totally spoils the orgasm. I like to feel all my nerve endings waking up, crackling and sparking with hunger, crying out to be fucked.

I'm also working on a killer threesome fantasy. A couple, actually, with different gender combinations. I've always wanted to have a threesome, but never had a satisfactory opportunity. They're tricky things, threesomes. Two people are complicated enough, but three...that's just a minefield. Someday, though...

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
MountainBabe
post Nov 12 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #24

I'm in a lrt with a sexy boy who gives me supersized portions almost everyday, but...

I have a Fantasy confession: when I masturbate I sometimes fantasize that i'm getting it on with a woman. One hell of a sex kitten woman. I've never gone down this road before and I'm not sure what these fantasies mean, but *boy* does it turn me on.

--------------------
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

~Nietzche
1844 - 1906

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Nov 12 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #25

Hardcore BUSTie

I watched Boondock Saints last night... Whooee. Damn fiiiiiine men, those irish boys. Last night's fantasy: both of them at once. Mmm yummmay!

I love accents. Every once in a while I fantasize about a guy with an accent just talking in my ear. Or even just with a great voice, accent or no. Other men I'd like to whisper dirty nothings in my ear: Gerard Butler, Karl Urban, Jeremy Irons... *sigh* Jeremy Irons is a little old for me, but he's got a voice I could listen to all day long.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 12 2009, 08:03 AM
Post #26

(o)(o)

I'd like to take a joystick and jam it up the ass of aagreen then throw it in a large, very deep hole.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
rogue
post Oct 30 2009, 09:08 AM
Post #27

Hardcore BUSTie

BAHAHAHAHA CH.

I love you. In retarded, copious amounts.

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 30 2009, 09:07 AM
Post #28

(o)(o)

My current fantasy?? hitting BartUK over the head, repeatedly, with it's keyboard. Now THAT would satisfy me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 15 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #29

Big Fat Bitch

Um, you can remain a virgin & still buy a vibrator.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Bunnynat
post Oct 15 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #30

My fantasy is of many. Im still a virgin and would spoil my guy with outfits and roleplay. I want a closet full og lingerie and want to experiment with women in the future. Wish I could get a vibrator but I'm still waiting for the right guy to lose it too but once thats taken care of I want to experience so many things sexually and experiment in every form. After all I've waited almost 19 years.

+Quote Post
Emmy E
post Oct 13 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #31

Okay, so I'm pushing the big 5-0 and have been around the block a few times. Just the other day, I was at Borders and came across the book The Vixen Manual. The author tells of her experiences with the many men and how you too can be a vixen and have men crawling all over you.

I thought to myself, what a slut. When I got home that day, for some reason, I began to write down my many lovers. Pre and post marriage. When I finished writing, I let out an audible gasp. I said to myself, Fuck I'm a slut. I called my twenty something boy toy over and let him fuck the shit out of and I felt a little better.

The bulk of my lovers have been since my divorce, it appears I have been living out my many fantasy fucks. When boy toy left, I looked over my list. To my surprise many of the names conjured up vivid lustful memories. I must have pleasured myself a half dozen times.

The good thing about fucking self, is that you don't have lie about how great it was. laugh.gif

--------------------
[size="6"][/size] Emmy E.

+Quote Post
karcher
post Oct 2 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #32

BUSTie

i think also that males today are mostly not physically strong - i mean, someone who sits in an office all day is just not going to cut it when it comes to picking up a girl and having good physical sex. sometimes it's just a primal thing i guess. i have always turned my head from it but lately i have been fantasising about some big sportsperson - just for the sheer physicality. i feel guilty! i'm married and have a kid. i'm sure my husband would not care, he'd prob want to know what i fantasise about... or he'd just give me shit, coz i used to think muscular men are so yuck. i must be getting old...

we have always talked about fucking on our beauiful kitchen bench (heavy granite [cold bum!] set in a wooden frame) but still hven't gotten onto it, we never get around to it when we finally get around to having some intimate time. or just all over the kitchen. high heels, dress half torn off, shirt and pants half on, him standing, my legs everywhere, so naughty when the kid is sleeping in the next room...

(not very hardcore, but suffices for the house mum for now)

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Sep 25 2009, 02:42 PM
Post #33

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Sep 20 2009, 10:08 PM) *
Yay, rogue, I love that scene too!! I think my favorite part is how vin diesel picks her up by the ass.. He gets this huge handful and squeezes.. Lol. tongue.gif That's how I want my ass grabbed. I think men tend to be too gentle with me (which isn't bad, it's a good starting spot with a girl to judge how she likes to be touched), but they look at me like I'm crazy because I have to tell them to not be afraid of getting rough to get me off.

I also fantasize about my 2001 Honda Civic being souped up like those cars in Fast and The Furious as much as want to be picked up by my ass like that...

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Sep 22 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

Maybe one of these days I'll get to move my posts to the portions thread instead of the fantasy realm? *Le sigh*. But I still have a great story..

So Mr. Yum and I had this little steamy mini-text convo last night...

***Edited out, just in case smile.gif***

Talk about instant cream. Now the fantasies have been ratcheted up to a whole new level. I've been itching for my birthday spankings ever since. Current fantasy: Mr. Yum sitting on a bed, me kneeling on the bed, sucking his dick, while he administers my birthday spankings. Fantasy continues with him fingering my ass between spankings, him coming in my mouth, then him flipping me on my hands and knees and giving me a long, torturously slow, deep ass fucking.

Oy, so hot. He's after my mushy/kinky heart, that one is.. *toy time*.

+Quote Post
rogue
post Sep 21 2009, 05:38 AM
Post #35

Hardcore BUSTie

Because I mentioned The Fast and the Furious yesterday I actually watched it last night and was very OMG! when Vin picks her up by the ass, Aithinne. I totally agree, it's damn hot. Seriously, it's the best scene in the movie, hehe.

And I like it rough too. My Saturday night hookup was awesome because of that - the man I was with was definitely not afraid to get a little rough. Pulled me up on his lap, grabbed my hair and my arse, held my face in his hands and completely ravaged my mouth and breasts. Amazing. My body is happily (still) sore today.

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Sep 20 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

Yay, rogue, I love that scene too!! I think my favorite part is how vin diesel picks her up by the ass.. He gets this huge handful and squeezes.. Lol. tongue.gif That's how I want my ass grabbed. I think men tend to be too gentle with me (which isn't bad, it's a good starting spot with a girl to judge how she likes to be touched), but they look at me like I'm crazy because I have to tell them to not be afraid of getting rough to get me off.

+Quote Post
rogue
post Sep 20 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

edie, you have given me hope! I don't know what it is but being held up against a wall just seems so hot to me. I think it all started when I saw the Fast and the Furious way back when and Vin Diesel picks up Michelle Rodriguez and just starts going at her when they're working on that car. It's so cheesy and all that but I don't know; it just resonated with my 16-year-old self. I love that scene! laugh.gif

I also have a thing for ridiculously tall men, probably because I'm tall myself and I like it when someone makes me feel smaller. I just want this giant-of-a-man to find me and have his way with me. It would be amazing. My fantasies tend to be pretty tame but I can't help it.

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
edie52
post Sep 20 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #38

Hardcore BUSTie

Rogue, I'm 5'10", my boyfriend is only a few inches taller than me, and we've done that quite a bit. Maybe my height actually helps, because we can start off doing it standing with my feet on the floor and then he picks me up... or rather I just wrap my legs around him... but I can always put my feet back on the floor if I'm uncomfortable or if he seems tired. Also I'm not very heavy, and while he's not a bodybuilder or anything he is wiry and strong.

My bf doesn't really like oral, so lately my fantasies are about sucking dick. I think I may ask him if I can do it to him, just for a minute, no pressure for him to finish from it or anything. We have done it before, but not in over a year. I have this fantasy of getting him completely naked and lying him on his back, sitting on his legs so he can't move, slowly licking and sucking him while I touch myself, and then getting on top when we're both really wet. Since we always use condoms, fantasizing about bareback adds and extra layer of hottness.

+Quote Post
rogue
post Sep 20 2009, 08:19 AM
Post #39

Hardcore BUSTie

If you are small and it's not too easy to be picked up, Aithinne, I can see why it's never been done with me! Although who knows what's coming - I had some delicious portions last night with a man who is 6'3" and a big guy so maybe it will come true. =P

I didn't think it was an uncommon fantasy and I don't know what it is about it but the thought of it just kills me. It's just so hot!

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Sep 20 2009, 06:54 AM
Post #40

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Sep 19 2009, 12:48 PM) *
^I love this board.
Good news, I think this guy I'm trying to catch could be able to fulfull some of my sub fantasies. There have been major hints exchanged.

I do too.

I hope your sub fantasies come true. Seems like you are making some good progress. I am so ready to call my guy to act on them today. cool.gif

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 20, 2014 - 07:08 AM