271 Pages V  « < 155 156 157 158 159 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
anitsirhc
post Jun 27 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #3121

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(bvgirl @ Jun 27 2007, 10:48 AM) *
ANITSIRHC--no no! it definitely helped and lessened the bv and symptoms. when it does come back it's actually different then it was before. it's thinner, it's like light brownish pinkish in color (instead of thick and yellowish-green) and it doesn't smell as bad, actually it's a completely different smell. it does smell though. and i did mess up with the dossage once. i went away for a long weekend and didn't realized i only had enough yeast arrest for 2 of the 4 days, so i kind of spread them out so they would last me until i got home and got a new jar. and while i did that, it did come back after like 2 days of not using it right. so maybe that's why it didn't work? that's the only time i messed up... i'm not sure if i should try it again for longer or if i should try something new. i didn't have any side effects except for a little itching once in a while. i'm going on vacation in 2 weeks to vegas and i don't want to have the green discharge while i'm there so after that i will decide what to do. i think i will only use the yeast arrest once every 2 or 3 days for now just to keep it away until i get back and decide what to do. thanks bvgirl for your help.

My response:
I wish you all the luck in finding that it will help you in the long run and or finding a product that better suits you..I am a little concerned about the discharge you are describing.. The reason why I say that is that I do not experience a brownish pinkish with yeast arrest.. The discharge I have is just the leftovers of the suppository which is yellowish. Also, I did not experience the greenish.. I just wanted to point that out to you.. We are all different but with the discharge you are describing I just have not experienced that... Just voicing some concerns..If you feel like you are having some discharge that may worry you please go to the doctor and get checked out to see if there may be something else involved..You are much welcomed.. I thank you and the rest for your help..Teamwork to this helps us all...

the brownish pinkish discharge i've been having is what i get after the yeast arrest isn't coming out anymore and after a day or two it seems like the bv comes back. it's not the yeast arrest coming out, it's the bv returning. at least i think that's what it is, it smells so that's what i'm assuming. the yellowish greenish dischgarge is what i used to have when i had bv really bad before i ever tried yeast arrest. my doctor told me the yellowish-greenish was bv a while ago (like in october.) i think my discharge now (pinkish-brownish) though is a combination if discharge and a little bit of spotting since i switched birth controls this month (which also may be contributing to the returning bv since i feel like CRAP from the bc... moodiness, cravings, all that fun stuff) and i've spotted a little bit before when i started a new bc. i need to go to the doctor about birth control anyway so i'll have them check everything out... again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Jun 27 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #3122

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Jun 27 2007, 11:57 AM) *
That's true, Cheryl. It's "usually not like this." For the first 80 pages or so, it's been full of ignorance, rudeness towards newbies, medically unsound advice, and the relentless peddling of sketchy products. For a whole year it's been a long record of bad ideas resulting in wasted time and money at best, and injury and tore-up vaginas at worst.

lori, you don't seem to like this board very much. you've said more than once that you thought people's ideas were "stupid" and you think everyone is wrong. so then WHY ARE YOU HERE?! if you hate it so much, then LEAVE! you never have anything good to say. all you do is bash everything everyone else says. you don't like the board, nobody here likes you so just go! stop writing and pissing everyone off, you're no help at all.

i used to like writing here because people would write back and relate to me and make me feel better and i could relate to others. lately it just makes me more upset. and you know why? it's because of you lori, nobody else, just you. so thanks for ruining it.

stress makes bv worse, you piss people off and cause them stress, so you're actually making things worse. so why don't you do everyone a favor and just shutup so we can all calm down.

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Jun 27 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #3123

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(cheryl @ Jun 27 2007, 11:55 AM) *
Has anyone here looked at the Earth Clinic site? I'm sure you have, everyone here seems to have alot of info . Has anyone tried the folic acid remedy that I saw on that site, just wondering probably just another thing that will leave me frustrated !!??

Hey new girl,
Thanks again for the Folic Acid idea. I forgot everything great that I read about it before. Making Progress (I don't know if she is here anymore) also mentioned that it got rid of her BV for a year. It also has been linked to mood stabilization. So all people out there that want to elevate their mood a little - this may be your chill pill. Again, not be repetative, we all may be low in this, because of our infections. If you have less beneficial bacteria in your body, i.e. your intestines, you will be deficient. I am taking half a milligram with breakfast, and the other half the pill with dinner. And the stuff is cheap. Five bucks a bottle when I bought it.

[ Coppen A, Bolander-Gouaille C. (2005). "Treatment of depression: time to consider folic acid and vitamin B12". Journal of Psychopharmacology 19 (1): 59-65

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.f...t_uids=15671130 ]

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Jun 27 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #3124

Hardcore BUSTie

Morphia, and everyone else that wants to heal their cervix:

[ Vitamin B9 (folic acid) is critical to synthesis of normal DNA as cells divide from one generation to the next. Cells that line the cervix replace themselves every 7-14 days and therefore, the cells must continuously form DNA as part of their genetic structure. Previous studies have demonstrated that poor folic acid status can lead to DNA abnormalities with subsequent development of cervical dysplasia or megaloblastic features of cervical cells (large abnormal cell appearance).

http://www.tidesoflife.com/cervical_dysplasia.htm ]

[ There is growing evidence that certain vitamins, such as folic acid, play a role in cervical health. A poor diet may also cause the immune system to weaken, decreasing the body's ability to fight viruses such as HPV.

http://www.womenshealthchannel.com/cervica...sia/index.shtml ]

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #3125

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(sassy @ Jun 27 2007, 10:26 AM) *
Oh, and while all of this fighting is DUMB...

I totally agree. And I'm sorry, I apologize.

I guess I just got a little pissed when someone told me I should "shut my fucking mouth" and that I should "go to hell" etc.

QUOTE(sassy @ Jun 27 2007, 10:26 AM) *
I am thankful for Lori because she has brought a lot of new and important information to this board. She also questions everthing which is good since there are a lot of scams out there when it comes to helping with BV.

Thank you, Sassy. I really appreciate you saying that. I am here to *try* and help. I wish I had a magic pill, I would share it with everyone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #3126

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Jun 27 2007, 06:23 PM) *
I'm not pretending that you're crazy and dumb.

Besides, you're the one who called me names. So ... what does that say about you?

I'm giving you a taste of what others have experienced from you.
I KNOW IT HURTS THAT NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE besides SASSY. Why don't you leave and let everyone here get back to normal without your constant insults. We are looking to support each other not put each other down. I think EVERYONE HERE will agree(EXCEPT SASSY) that you are not wanted. I think you know that and are hurt. Nobody likes an asshole!

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Jun 27 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #3127

Hardcore BUSTie

Has anyone here looked at the Earth Clinic site? I'm sure you have, everyone here seems to have alot of info . Has anyone tried the folic acid remedy that I saw on that site, just wondering probably just another thing that will leave me frustrated !!??

Cheryl,
Folic Acid is an important nutrient for a woman. Especially if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. I am planning on getting pregnant, so I started taking the folic acid, one tablet per day (1mg). Apparently you have to start taking it before becoming pregnant. In fact, all women planning on becoming pregnant should be taking prenatals ahead of time, so you have a headstart on your health.

I have been taking Folic Acid tablets for the past month, and feel better. I haven't had BV symptoms for the past two months. I'm not saying that the folic acid got rid of the infection. Who knows what is going on. But I know it couldn't be hurting. I will post a list later of all the vitamins etc. that I am taking. Keep in mind that certain vitamins are manufactured in your intestines, and if you have a bacterial infection - the bad microbes are crowding out the beneficial bacteria, then you will be low in those nutrients. Because the good bacteria synthesize them. Folic acid also helps heal your cervix. Read bottom link.

[ Folic acid (pteroylglutamic acid) is necessary for the synthesis of nucleic acids and for cell replication. Folic acid deficiency results in an impaired maturation of red blood cells (erythrocytes). Folates are synthesized by bacteria and plants and are hydrolyzed to folic acid in the intestine. Milk and fruit are the main sources of folic acid, providing on averageā€¦ ]

[There is growing evidence that certain vitamins, such as folic acid, play a role in cervical health. A poor diet may also cause the immune system to weaken, decreasing the body's ability to fight viruses such as HPV.

http://www.womenshealthchannel.com/cervica...sia/index.shtml ]

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 27 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #3128

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh, and while all of this fighting is DUMB...I am thankful for Lori because she has brought a lot of new and important information to this board. She also questions everthing which is good since there are a lot of scams out there when it comes to helping with BV.

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jun 27 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #3129

Hardcore BUSTie

Cheryl: Some of the girls on here, including myself, tried taking folic acid awhile back. For me, it helped lessen my discharge a bit but overall, not much changed.

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #3130

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 10:18 AM) *
I'm sure you know all too well the child that ran around calling people names and when that child finds out no one likes them they try to scorn everyone and pretend that everyone else is either crazy or dumb.

I'm not pretending that you're crazy and dumb.

Besides, you're the one who called me names. I didn't call you any names. So ... what does that say about you?

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 11:01 AM
Post #3131

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Jun 27 2007, 06:00 PM) *
Is that a children's dictionary you are reading?

Because Websters online says:
Neverending, are you actually going to try and truncate a DICTIONARY definition to make your facile point? Do you really think no one else has access to a DICTIONARY so they can't see for themselves what a liar you are?

Or were you just hoping that no one learned in first grade that words can have secondary meanings?
My own medicine? Huh?

Oh, okay. So because I proved that you were lying by quoting your own words, you're trying to accuse me of misusing a word (oh my!) by using a dictionary definition. I get it.

Except ... you even mess that up.

I feel like laughing, but I can't. I just feel so sorry for you.

Like I've said before CONTROL FREAK! You are like a child.I'm sure you know all too well the child that ran around calling people names and when that child finds out no one likes them they try to scorn everyone and pretend that everyone else is either crazy or dumb. As I said before, you don't like the taste of your own medicine. Now THAT is funny! laugh.gif
A child deserves a childrens dictionary. So shut up and take your spanking. lol
I KNOW IT HURTS TO FIND OUT NO ONE LIKES YOU

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Jun 27 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #3132

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks cheryl for the Earth Clinic website idea. I just looked at it, and it had some interesting information on iodine cures. I am going to run out and buy a bottle of it, and see if it helps or not.

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #3133

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 09:52 AM) *
Definition of suggest:
*imply as a possibility
*hint: drop a hint; intimate by a hint

Is that a children's dictionary you are reading?

Because Websters online says:

1 a obsolete : to seek to influence : SEDUCE b : to call forth : EVOKE c : to mention or imply as a possibility <suggested that he might bring his family> d : to propose as desirable or fitting <suggest a stroll> e : to offer for consideration or as a hypothesis <suggest a solution to a problem>
2 a : to call to mind by thought or association <the explosion...suggested sabotage -- F. L. Paxson> b : to serve as a motive or inspiration for <a play suggested by a historic incident>

Neverending, are you actually going to try and truncate a DICTIONARY definition to make your facile point? Do you really think no one else has access to a DICTIONARY so they can't see for themselves what a liar you are?

Or were you just hoping that no one learned in first grade that words can have secondary meanings?

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 09:52 AM) *
Are you getting tired of tasting your own medicine?

My own medicine? Huh?

Oh, okay. So because I proved that you were lying by quoting your own words, you're trying to accuse me of misusing a word (oh my!) by using a dictionary definition. I get it.

Except ... you even mess that up.

I feel like laughing, but I can't. I just feel so sorry for you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 10:35 AM
Post #3134

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Jun 27 2007, 05:18 PM) *
But you know, the way you keep bringing PRAISE! give me a clue into why you AND Jewels have gotten so mad, when I suggested that maybe what you guys were suggesting were not good ideas. You don't really care if these things actually help anyone, you just want people to follow you like a sheep full of PRAISE!

Does this sound like you are suggesting? Here is your quote:
Neverending, if you're reading - it's very irresponsible of you that you've been recommending this product to other members in here, after insisting that you have atrophic vaginitis! It's a different condition! At the very least, you should have suggested that members first verify their hormonal problems with their doctors!

As another member posted (see June 17) - you shouldn't mess around with hormone products. At least not from some quack who sells unlabeled hormone pills from a PO Box in Irvine, California.

Maybe this will help you out!

Definition of suggest:
*imply as a possibility
*hint: drop a hint; intimate by a hint

Are you telling me i'm irresponsible or are you suggesting. laugh.gif

Are you getting tired of tasting your own medicine?

Lori's quote: *YAWN*

Yeah, okay whatever. This is going in circles.

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #3135

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 09:28 AM) *
Right! rolleyes.gif AS I SAID BEFORE CONTROL FREAK! No, you meant to insult EVERYONE on this board so cut your bullshit. As I said before and i'll say it again everyone can see it. tongue.gif

*YAWN*

Yeah, okay whatever. This is going in circles.

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 10:11 AM
Post #3136

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Jun 27 2007, 05:18 PM) *
Hey, I'm just trying to stop people from from shoving flagyl tablets or Estroil up their vaginas.
Oh no, I meant to insult just you and Jewels.

Right! rolleyes.gif AS I SAID BEFORE CONTROL FREAK! No, you meant to insult EVERYONE on this board so cut your bullshit. As I said before and i'll say it again everyone can see it. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 10:10 AM
Post #3137

Hardcore BUSTie

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #3138

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 09:14 AM) *
You have come here looking for PRAISE! You are a control freak and you have not come here to help but to tear people down and make them feel worse then they already feel.

That doesn't make any sense. If I just want PRAISE! why would I "tear anyone down" or "make them feel bad?" If I just want PRAISE! I would just kiss everyone's ass, right?

But you know, the way you keep bringing PRAISE! give me a clue into why you AND Jewels have gotten so mad, when I suggested that maybe what you guys were suggesting were not good ideas. You don't really care if these things actually help anyone, you just want people to follow you like a sheep full of PRAISE!

You see, I am the opposite. I'd rather be helpful, and whether I'm liked is of secondary importance.

(Not that I enjoy being cussed out, however. I'm not a fucking martyr.)

I don't know why neither of you are capable of having a civilized conversation, but ... *shrug* I don't know, I guess you guys feel threatened and it makes you crazy or something. Someone dares to disturb the castle that vaginal-flagyl and Estroil have built ...? I don't know. You both are nutters. (Not to mention, you're a liar, too.)

You are a control freak and you have not come here to help but to tear people down and make them feel worse then they already feel.

Hey, I'm just trying to stop people from from shoving flagyl tablets or Estroil up their vaginas.

You have just insulted everyone that has ever been or are on this board not just me and jewels.

Oh no, I meant to insult just you and Jewels.

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #3139

Hardcore BUSTie

Lori: Have you ever wondered why people jump on you? Because you are full of shit and people can see it. You have come here looking for PRAISE! You are a control freak and you have not come here to help but to tear people down and make them feel worse then they already feel.

Lori's quote:
That's true, Cheryl. It's "usually not like this." For the first 80 pages or so, it's been full of ignorance, rudeness towards newbies, medically unsound advice, and the relentless peddling of sketchy products. For a whole year it's been a long record of bad ideas resulting in wasted time and money at best, and injury and tore-up vaginas at worst.

You have just insulted everyone that has ever been or are on this board not just me and jewels. You are not wanted here and probably no where else either. People can't stand you and this is an example why you are not liked.

Lori's quote:
That's true, Cheryl. It's "usually not like this."
You've only been here for what a month or so? and since you've been here the board has been like this. If your not part of the solution your the problem and like i've said before EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT. This is a support group WHERE PEOPLE COME AND SHARE THEIR IDEAS not tear each other down. We don't need that here.

+Quote Post
cheryl
post Jun 27 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #3140

QUOTE(lori @ Jun 27 2007, 11:57 AM) *

thanks Lori hello to everyone I'm new at this whole posting thing bear with me this problem has been under a year for me how do you girls deal with this sooooo long in many cases god bless your patience. now i feel like telling myself don't wine so much Cheryl, its been a short time for you!!

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 155 156 157 158 159 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 1, 2014 - 04:30 PM