Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 181 182 183 184 185 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Nov 4 2007, 04:47 AM
Post #3641

uh huh.

I am in a black hole of depression and struggling to be functional in life right now.

I dial up pain way too much by looking at pictures, websites, myspace pages.

I'm afraid to let that stuff go and move on.

I think I want to feel better but I feel stuck.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 4 2007, 03:41 AM
Post #3642

Most Likely Procrastinating

coela: not offended at all! just tryin' to edumacate wink.gif

what country are you in, btw? might be more quakes than you think...

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
coela
post Nov 3 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #3643

Hardcore BUSTie

Mouse, yes, sorry, I got them mixed up. I kind of knew that (since I'm 100% liberal quaker
in that online religion test, I've looked it up a couple of times) but I always get Shakers & Quakers
mixed up in English. It's a language misconception thing. ; ) Sorry if I offended you, I really didn't mean to.

I very much doubt I could find a meeting where I live, though. I'm guessing there
are about.. 15 quakers in my entire country. : )

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 3 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #3644

beachcomber

confession: I nagged my mother for years to get email again, and now that she has she is using it to nag the hell out of me about the riff with my sister and now I am sorry for wishing it.

confession: I have little to no desire to repair said riff w/ my sister, even though my mother is now using hard corp gorilla esque guilt tactics on me.

confession: I am now asking the mr to intercede via email to my mother to tell her to back the hell off, something I know he would never ask of me if the situation was reversed and don't know if I would even if asked. (how is that for bitch?)

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 2 2007, 06:39 PM
Post #3645

*steps on Friendly soapbox*

fyi, coela, quakers haven't fit into the "funny clothing" category for a couple hundred years or so. 99% of quakers look just like you, except maybe a little more hippie-ish. there is still a very small faction of Friends who wear Plain Dress, but they are an anomaly. perhaps you're thinking of Shakers...? anyway, if you're really interested, quaker meetings are pretty much the most welcoming places you could possibly go to find out things smile.gif

(for the record, i was raised quaker, and i think there are a couple other capital-F friends floating around on the boards)

confession: i get REAL CRANKY when people find out i am/was raised quaker and ask "oooh! do you wear a bonnet!? do you have ELECTRIC?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 2 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #3646

the moistiest

*after telling someone this one guy wasn't my type, i failed to name exactly what my type was. HOWEVER, coela, it may/may not include mountainman-esque beard. it's functional! (wink wink nudge nudge)

*i am intellectually attracted to my guy friend and physically repulsed.

*i have been fucking with a married guy friend's mind for fun.

*i have been pretty vulgar at work lately amongst the boys, which i think makes me a female chauvinist pig.

*i had a miniscule, pinprick pang of maternal instinct the other day even though i really, really, really don't want kids. that pang kinda scares me.

+Quote Post
coela
post Nov 2 2007, 09:43 AM
Post #3647

Hardcore BUSTie

Mouse, that IS pretty funny!

I seem to attract red-haired, slightly viking looking men, with a beard.
This is a problem, because I can't make out with bearded men, my dad
has a beard, it would be too freudian. In fact, the men who are attracted
to me often look a lot like my dad.. eugh!

I also seem to attract very nice, low-key, stable persons, Aidan in SATC types
(goes hand in hand with the bearded viking types, I guess)
who I'm attracted to too since I'm not overly stable myself,
but after a while I just keep creating dramas and stir things up because I get bored.
And then I start dating hopeless emotionally twisted geniuses for a while,
which always goes straight to Hell. I should have my head checked.

None of which is a true confession, so here's a confession: I'm unhealthily obsessed with the Amish,
Quakers, Mennonites and other offbeat, simple living Protestants. I mean really really obsessed.
I try to justify it by saying "I like their clothes", but there has to be something deeper in it all...

BEARDED MEN! Ok, there we have it. But I don't even LIKE beards. Oh this is too confusing!

+Quote Post
anna k
post Nov 2 2007, 12:59 AM
Post #3648

Hardcore BUSTie

The last guys I dated both had long hair, were in rock bands, wore glasses, had a lot of music knowledge, and I liked them both platonically. I also have been sexually attracted to greasy rocker-looking types who resembled Ted Nugent or Vincent Gallo. It's like that look drives me forward without me thinking about it.

I also like short dark-haired Jewish guys with a lot of music and movie knowledge.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 1 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #3649

after years of denying that i had a "type", and years of very variegated dates, i have come to the realization that i do, in fact, have two very distinct types, and both are fully embarrassing to admit to.

A: short jewish dudes with napoleon complexes

B: blonde dudes with moustaches

*shakes head in shame*

ETA: oh, and unsettlingly pretty butch girls, but i kind of knew that one for a while...

--------------------

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Oct 31 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #3650

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I spent the weekend and this afternoon assembling my Halloween costume and now I'm too tired to go out tonight. A part of me wants to just to spite someone and because I like dressing up, but the thought of dealing with a crowded bar or a midnight movie just seems like too much work. Plus, the first reason is a very stupid and petty one.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
lananans
post Oct 31 2007, 04:04 PM
Post #3651

Hardcore BUSTie

I find myself staring at people's butts to try to tell what kind of jeans they're wearing by the pocket design, and then I realize what I'm doing and what it must look like and I stop.

+Quote Post
edie52
post Oct 30 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #3652

Hardcore BUSTie

I have to stop myself from staring at people in public. Especially beautiful people. They're like aliens to me.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 29 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #3653

brown delicious

confession: either i reached a new low in boredom or i REALLY did enjoy amanda bynes in "she's the man."

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Oct 29 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #3654

Hardcore BUSTie

i hope that my mom outlives my dad because he's so dependant and so annoying when he's sick. i'm an only child and he will be all mine if my mom dies first.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 28 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #3655

i'm terrified of going to the dentist. i'm not scared of the drill or anything, but it's been a couple of years since i've gone and i KNOW i have teeth problems--one of my fillings has fallen out, i'm pretty sure i have a couple cavities and wisdom teeth giving me grief--so i'm scared it's going to be way more money than my insurance will pay and way more time than my work will let me have off, so i put it off and make excuses like i don't know what dentist to choose from my insurance booklet...

--------------------

+Quote Post
coela
post Oct 28 2007, 10:51 AM
Post #3656

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Oct 25 2007, 03:13 AM) *
confession: my friend, who was once anti-confrontation, has become assertive and effective and commanding. and i am jealous because i have not evolved like that.

* My friend who was once anti-confrontation is now just as touchy as she was before, but has become bitchy and aggressive
because her therapist told her she should confront people more and set boundaries, and to me, she's doing it all the wrong way.
She's still totally neurotic and over-reacting, but she has become much much more unpleasant than she was before.
I secretly think her therapy is a failure, although she herself is very happy about it.

* I secretly think one of my friends is pretty silly and naïve, but I like hanging out with her because she makes me laugh.
She thinks I respect her intellectually as well, when in reality I somewhat look down on her. I also think she's spoilt and lazy.

* I still get a very strong urge to cut myself every time I get drunk and feel just the slightest bit unhappy & neglected.
I stopped cutting myself 3 years ago.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 28 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #3657

brown delicious

polly, you mean you aren't a sex freak like me!?!? i dunno if we can stay friends. rolleyes.gif

confession: i made the decision one weekend that i was gonna seriously consider adopting children if i was still single at the age of 35. i must've had a jolie moment. then i realized i was watching baby boom and came from a workshop with women in their 50s who were still single and had no children.

also keep in mind, that i make rash and stupid bombastic statements all of the time. for example, when i was a teenager, i made the decision i was gonna become a smoker. i couldn't make it one day. it was hard to remind myself to smoke. laziness cured me from addiction.

moral of the story: only listen to 1/2 of what i say. wink.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 27 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #3658

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

The only place I'm as sexually liberated as everyone thinks I am is in my dreams.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 25 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #3659

continuing on the hannah montana confessions trend--girl has a REALLY WEIRD FACE! she's really pretty, but i've been trying to draw her accurately all day and it's damn near impossible. ginormous, gummy, lopsided mouth, wide nose, uptilted eyes, pointy pointy long mini-jay-leno chin--yet for some reason, it all works together to make her look pretty.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 25 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #3660

uh huh.

confession: I had no idea what or who Hannah Montana is (even though I hear it everywhere) I had to look it up on Wikipedia.

(side note: I read that there is a character called "Jake Ryan" on Hannah Montana. I wonder if it is sheer coincidence that this is also the name of the Molly Ringwald's crush in "16 Candles" me thinks not..??!!)

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 181 182 183 184 185 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 22, 2014 - 06:05 AM