The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Smalltatas
post Sep 17 2012, 08:26 PM
Post #41

This past weekend I was talking to my coworker whose sister is a model in NYC. My coworkers sister wanted to try out to be a VS model, but only to find out a requirement for VS model is that you have to have an a cup or b cup. My coworker also told me that they put extra padding in the push up bras and also duck tape on sides to really push it up.
I know I'll never look at a VS model the same ever again and it also makes me feel better about myself.
Hope this helps you all as well
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mopamopa
post Sep 15 2012, 05:11 AM
Post #42

What's wrong with small breast? http://www.undergx.com/nude_photos/picture...173/category/11 I like it, seems attractive.

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Sep 13 2012, 07:37 PM
Post #43

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(sweetpea22 @ Sep 9 2012, 01:03 AM) *
I've never had a boyfriend. I have been asked out quite a few times but I am too self-conscious about my looks. I don't want to bring those insecurities into a relationship! I am waiting until marriage to have sex but these days I figure I don't even want a boyfriend cos one day I hope to get married and I worry they'll be disappointed!

Girl, I'm an a-cup and on top of that i'm not particularly thin, but I've gotten plenty of attention from guys. I've dated five guys just this year and it's not even over yet! And you know what else? I slept with four of them and NONE of them said anything negative about my body. If guy is attracted to you , that's pretty much the bottom line. Furthermore, if a guy is willing to wait until marriage to sleep with you, he's going to be grateful to even be in the presence of your naked body. Just please try and get rid of your negative thoughts, they are NOT true. I've chased away one too many good guys with my crippling insecurities and believe me, you don't want to be that person.

This is my new motto for when I start having fears of disappointing someone:
Relationships are much more than just sex.
Human sexuality is much more than physical attractiveness.
And physical attractiveness is much more than the size of your breasts.

Do you see how small the insecurity feels when you think of it that way?

+Quote Post
Smalltatas
post Sep 10 2012, 07:08 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(Outlaw @ Sep 9 2012, 05:53 PM) *
Trust me when I tell you, it won't matter as you get older. You are still in the age group when looks are overly important. It really does get better but I also know that I am my own worse enemy.

Funny you should say that, I tell myself that all the time! I guess theres no way around but to accept it unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Outlaw
post Sep 9 2012, 04:53 PM
Post #45

QUOTE(Smalltatas @ Sep 9 2012, 01:36 PM) *
You are definitely right about thoughts having power over me I started to notice it really has, now I'm shy to put myself out there with a guy. I guess the only thing I can do right now is just keep on wearing push up bras and hope for the best in the future!

Trust me when I tell you, it won't matter as you get older. You are still in the age group when looks are overly important. It really does get better but I also know that I am my own worse enemy.

+Quote Post
Smalltatas
post Sep 9 2012, 01:36 PM
Post #46

QUOTE(Outlaw @ Sep 4 2012, 05:40 PM) *
God, that is such an obnoxious thing to say. What an ass! I am really sorry for the pain that has caused you. Personally I would dance in the streets if I had a B cup. I am less than A. Don't let this dumb guy mess with your self image or define you as "less than."You are too good for that BS. That guy revealed himself to be a total jerk. Only hang with people who think you are perfect as you are. I wish there was an easy way to purge those comments from our minds but I know how insidious they can be. But the more you think about what he said, the more power over you it has. Don't go there...

You are definitely right about thoughts having power over me I started to notice it really has, now I'm shy to put myself out there with a guy. I guess the only thing I can do right now is just keep on wearing push up bras and hope for the best in the future!

+Quote Post
sweetpea22
post Sep 9 2012, 03:03 AM
Post #47

Hey everyone!
I am also new to this so forgive me if I post in the wrong section etc! I often find myself on the internet when I'm feeling negative about my breast size which is a 32A and I am so pleased I found this group! Usually when I seek to reassure myself that I am not the only one with small boobs I find lots of posts from teenage girls around 14 or 15 struggling with their breast size. Of course I am not belittling their concerns and high school is a really tough time when everyone else seems to have boobs, yet I am 22 now and it is so encouraging to see that their are other girls my age who are still struggling with this! Where I live, summer is fast approaching and I am dreading it! The last two summers weren't very warm so I was able to get out of swimming and wearing really summery clothing. I managed to wear a lot of scarves to detract from my chest yet I feel the weather will be too warm for me to survive summer in this way again. Some of the things I have read regarding comments from males about small boobs are so disheartening! I actually have been fortunate never to have had that to my face (although who knows what is said behind my back!) but I have had very negative comments from other girls. One time I was trying on dresses for my friend's wedding and the lady measured my breasts and couldn't believe how small they are! It just sucks. If I'd been overweight she probably wouldn't have said anything but it seems that the same sensitivity doesn't apply to small breasts. Anyway I've never had a boyfriend. I have been asked out quite a few times but I am too self-conscious about my looks. I don't want to bring those insecurities into a relationship! I am waiting until marriage to have sex but these days I figure I don't even want a boyfriend cos one day I hope to get married and I worry they'll be disappointed! I have worn padded bras since I was 16 and I really want to stop but how do that now? I just wish I actually needed a bra to support my breasts rather than enhance! I just kept thinking every year they would grow and now it's just not going to happen. I also always get mistaken for being younger than I am and I'm convinced it's related to my breast size. Anyway I've gone on long enough so thank you to anyone who reads this! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Outlaw
post Sep 4 2012, 04:40 PM
Post #48

QUOTE(Smalltatas @ Sep 4 2012, 02:38 PM) *
Hi, I'm new to the forum and wanted to share a similar story which might sound familiar to some of you. Before I share my story, I'm 23 years old, petite 5'00 ft, a 32b and I have a relatively fit body. One day I was chatting with this guy on Skype who is interested in me romantically. As I was about to leave and run some errands, I asked him to turn the cam to his face so I could see him. He jokingly said, "sure i'll do it for a price!" I then replied "what price would that be?" Then the words came right out of his mouth and my heart sank into my stomach, "get implants on me!" I tried to play it cool and keep myself together and asked him "what for?" he then replied "to make them grow!" I didn't want to look hurt so I laughed it off and kept myself together. I know he was joking but I couldn't believe how cold he was and obviously that really killed my confidence. Ever since then I've been infatuated with the idea of getting implants. It also doesn't help the fact that all the women in my family on both sides have bigger breasts than mine. I feel as if I still have a body of an underdeveloped 12 year old girl and not a 23 year old woman. It hurts so bad sometimes and the worst part is that I can't do anything about it. sad.gif

God, that is such an obnoxious thing to say. What an ass! I am really sorry for the pain that has caused you. Personally I would dance in the streets if I had a B cup. I am less than A. Don't let this dumb guy mess with your self image or define you as "less than."You are too good for that BS. That guy revealed himself to be a total jerk. Only hang with people who think you are perfect as you are. I wish there was an easy way to purge those comments from our minds but I know how insidious they can be. But the more you think about what he said, the more power over you it has. Don't go there...

+Quote Post
Smalltatas
post Sep 4 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #49

Hi, I'm new to the forum and wanted to share a similar story which might sound familiar to some of you. Before I share my story, I'm 23 years old, petite 5'00 ft, a 32b and I have a relatively fit body. One day I was chatting with this guy on Skype who is interested in me romantically. As I was about to leave and run some errands, I asked him to turn the cam to his face so I could see him. He jokingly said, "sure i'll do it for a price!" I then replied "what price would that be?" Then the words came right out of his mouth and my heart sank into my stomach, "get implants on me!" I tried to play it cool and keep myself together and asked him "what for?" he then replied "to make them grow!" I didn't want to look hurt so I laughed it off and kept myself together. I know he was joking but I couldn't believe how cold he was and obviously that really killed my confidence. Ever since then I've been infatuated with the idea of getting implants. It also doesn't help the fact that all the women in my family on both sides have bigger breasts than mine. I feel as if I still have a body of an underdeveloped 12 year old girl and not a 23 year old woman. It hurts so bad sometimes and the worst part is that I can't do anything about it. sad.gif

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Aug 23 2012, 02:06 AM
Post #50

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(beenm @ Aug 19 2012, 06:51 PM) *
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I've read some of the posts and I thought it would help me to talk about some of my own thoughts.
I'm a 32AA and sometimes I feel fine with it, but most of the time, I just can't help feel bad about it. From my experience, most girls that have small breasts are very slim all over. I'm not like that. I have a big butt, big thighs, and I'm short. I feel like my body isn't proportioned right. It also doesn't help that everyone that meets me thinks I'm 14 when I'm actually 19 years old. I think they base my age on how developed my body is (especially from the chest). At least, I know my grandmother does. She always indirectly mentions how small I am from that area. She says things like, "The neighbor's daughter looks older than you, she developed really quick" or (for any of you that speak/understand spanish) "tu mama llego tarde a la repartision contigo." The thing is that I don't really want to talk about it with her since she has a bigger problem than I do. She has gone through breast cancer twice and so had to get both taken completely off.
Aside from my grandmother past experiences with guy comments have really affected me. I was walking to class one day after lunch and a random guy saw me and said, "Even I have bigger boobs than her." I tried not to show that it affected me, but those words have stayed with me ever since. I know it's coming from someone whose opinion shouldn't matter to me, but it still does.
The one person who has helped me at some points is my ex-boyfriend who is now my best friend. (I know, it's weird.) He has always told me that he prefers small breasts and that mine are perfect. I can see he really means it, but his words just get put aside by all the other negative thoughts and words around me.
Sorry for going on for so long. It just helps to know I can I actually say this to people who can understand what I'm going through and the thoughts that constantly run through my mind.

Hello! and thank you for sharing your story. I know exactly how you feel. I'm 20 years old, a size 36A, and only 5 foot three inches. I still get hit on by 14 and 15 year old boys. It really does bother me that so many people mistake me for someone so much younger. It really is hard to feel like a woman in my body sometimes. I find it funny that you don't like having large hips and a butt. I myself have small hips, small boobs, and a small (albeit round) butt, and I have always longed to at least be fuller on one half of my body. So just know that there's always someone that wants what you have.

I too have experienced negative comments. Some were from a past boyfriend , and since then I always have this nagging feeling of not being "enough", even though all of the other men i've been with have never said anything negative about my body. Some even praised it, yet it doesn't undo the damage that those few negative comments made. I'm sorry you have had to experience the sting of negative comments. It's painful and it's not easy to deal with, I know. But just remember that when someone makes comments like that to others it only reflects their need to bring others down in order to feel better about themselves. In other words, it's about them, not you.

Everyone's story is different, so I think it would be good to try and dig deep down to why you feel the way you do about your body. Ask yourself these questions-
Why do you feel that the size of your breasts matters?
What do you feel you would achieve by having larger breasts?

Just write down your answers to these questions and then leave them alone. Distract yourself for a bit and then come back later to try and look at them from a logical point of view. It is more than likely that you won't have a valid, logical answer to either of these questions.

Another thing you can do is challenge your own negative thoughts when you feel them coming on. If you're anything like me, you probably fall victim to downward spirals of negative thoughts- "I'm not womanly, I'm not attractive, My boyfriend is probably disappointed by my body". These thoughts don't actually have any truth or validity to them. It's just our inner critic spiraling out of control. I used to simply let myself fall victim to these thoughts and would get trapped in endless cycles of self-deprecation. But for the sake of your happiness and your mental well being, you should promise yourself that when you feel thoughts like these starting to ruminate you will make a conscious effort to stop them in their tracks. Just develop a mantra, such as "No! I am not going to do this to myself." or "Stop! These thoughts aren't true and they're only hurting me."

hope some of this helped!

+Quote Post
Outlaw
post Aug 22 2012, 05:24 PM
Post #51

QUOTE(beenm @ Aug 19 2012, 08:51 PM) *
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I've read some of the posts and I thought it would help me to talk about some of my own thoughts.
I'm a 32AA and sometimes I feel fine with it, but most of the time, I just can't help feel bad about it. From my experience, most girls that have small breasts are very slim all over. I'm not like that. I have a big butt, big thighs, and I'm short. I feel like my body isn't proportioned right. It also doesn't help that everyone that meets me thinks I'm 14 when I'm actually 19 years old. I think they base my age on how developed my body is (especially from the chest). At least, I know my grandmother does. She always indirectly mentions how small I am from that area. She says things like, "The neighbor's daughter looks older than you, she developed really quick" or (for any of you that speak/understand spanish) "tu mama llego tarde a la repartision contigo." The thing is that I don't really want to talk about it with her since she has a bigger problem than I do. She has gone through breast cancer twice and so had to get both taken completely off.
Aside from my grandmother past experiences with guy comments have really affected me. I was walking to class one day after lunch and a random guy saw me and said, "Even I have bigger boobs than her." I tried not to show that it affected me, but those words have stayed with me ever since. I know it's coming from someone whose opinion shouldn't matter to me, but it still does.
The one person who has helped me at some points is my ex-boyfriend who is now my best friend. (I know, it's weird.) He has always told me that he prefers small breasts and that mine are perfect. I can see he really means it, but his words just get put aside by all the other negative thoughts and words around me.
Sorry for going on for so long. It just helps to know I can I actually say this to people who can understand what I'm going through and the thoughts that constantly run through my mind.

Thanks so much for sharing that. I am new to the forum too and I know it is hard to put yourself out there. I do understand what you are going through. I remember all the negative comments too. The random jerk who made that totally rude comment to you is just awful and I am sorry. I have noticed in my own experience and on the pages of this forum that the men in our lives are often extremely supportive of how our bodies look but somehow it's not enough. I just think it is so hard to be a woman who doesn't look like the ideal woman we see on TV, etc. the image that society has stamped us with. But we all come in different shapes and sizes. My breasts are about your size or smaller. I am on the thin side but I too feel by body lacks proportion. I hate seeing thin women with larger breasts or even normal sized ones for that matter. For most of my life (and I am much older than most or all of you) I felt like I was somehow left out of the "woman club." I didn't get the right equipment so I didn't count as a real woman. I know that sounds crazy and I have moved past that in many respects but it was how I felt for a good chunk of my life. It does help me to connect with people that write about how I have felt in my life in this area. I wish I had more up top, even just a little more, but it ain't gonna happen. So I try to make the best of it. If I see someone looking at my chest, I think to myself, "that's right, they're small...deal with it." It has taken me some time to get to that point. I say embrace the curves you have and remember that sexuality and woman-ness are not confined to cup size.

+Quote Post
beenm
post Aug 19 2012, 08:51 PM
Post #52

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Aug 14 2012, 09:03 PM
Post #53

Hardcore BUSTie

Dee... those links were great! Definitely not something we see posted here often, plus it confirms my long-time suspicions about you - your body is a work of art. wink.gif Hee hee   and i LOVE that you seem to have come into your own in the bedroom (just based on what you've shared of your experiences in the past on this board.  Not that i know from personal experience with you or nothing... i felt like i should explain that to the other readers. LOL!). That makes me happy. Kind of inspires me to just say, "awww fuck it" and let my partner feel the full force of my personality the next time i am doing the deed. smile.gif it's difficult because when i am naked i feel so... vulnerable. But you go you frisky lil nymph you! ha! love it! smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Aug 13 2012, 03:09 AM
Post #54

Hardcore BUSTie

Hello busties! I know this board has long been abandoned but I thought I'd share some oil paintings which show small breasted, thicker women like myself in all their glory. Whenever I'm feeling down about my unique body type I just look up old Bouguereau paintings. It's much better than trying to flip through a magazine, as most of the women are either stick thin or impossibly curvaceous. I'm trying to appreciate the diversity in the female form. More importantly, I'm trying specifically to appreciate the beauty in my own form, and that's what these paintings help me do. Here are some of my favorites-

The Birth of Venus (not the super famous one, but one where venus seriously resembles me from the neck down)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8g61e6h...blp7eo1_500.jpg

La Perle
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4c1z4Bl...izpqvo1_500.jpg

Douleur d’Amour
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8jojqgA...zidz6o1_500.jpg

I see my own body in the shapes of these women, and that really helps me when I feel like a weirdo stuck in a weirdo body. I may be a lot thinner and in better shape than I used to be but I've come to accept the fact that there's always gonna be a small layer of softness to my body, and I'm ok with that. It's just not that common to see other women with small breasts who aren't extremely thin, and that has always been a big part of my problem. But looking at these paintings helps me see the beauty in my own body type.

Which brings up another fun little tool I've started using. Another problem I've always had with myself is that I look very young. I've got a petite frame (5'3), modest proportions, and I've got a plump little heart shaped face (I've playfully been called "chipmunk" before). Plainly put, I'm "cute". So, this has always made me feel very uncomfortable with embracing my sexual side. I've always associated sexiness with mature looking, voluptuous women (aka, porn stars). And that's just not me. Then, once I started looking at these old paintings I also started reading greek mythology and was reminded of the nymphs. You know, those deities that would disguise themselves as young women and playfully taunt satyrs with their beauty before turning into a tree of a bunch of reeds. Here's an image of one for reference-

http://conchigliadivenere.files.wordpress....nymph.jpg?w=534

A big part of what I love about them is how their young look and playful spirit was what would lure men to chase them. Because THAT, my friends, is totally me. I'm young and cutesy. In bed I'm totally playful and bubbly, and I love being a tease. So now instead of comparing myself to some porn star while I'm in bed, I like to think of myself as a frisky little nymph. It might sound silly, but it really helps. It just fits me so well and really helps me embrace who I naturally am. In fact, the last guy I slept with told me himself, "You're such a cute, horny little thing. I love it!". So I encourage you all to find a sexy little persona that YOU connect to, instead of looking to what porn and the media dictate as sexy. It could be a naughty schoolgirl, a sexy little pixie, whatever you calls to you!

Much love to you all smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gen♥
post Jul 28 2012, 04:56 PM
Post #55

QUOTE(EllenRose @ Jul 28 2012, 12:19 PM) *
Hey ladies, I feel like I need to vent a little. I wish I could love my 34A boobs...I really do. I've tried lying to convince myself that I'm comfortable with them...but I'm not. I hide them under padded bras. Having to wear swimsuits is a nightmare. I've been self conscious about them since middle school when all the other girls started budding and I didn't. I have a sweet, loving boyfriend who doesn't me feel bad about my tiny cup size...at least not on purpose. I know he's into large breasts and once in a while he'll make a comment about big tits that makes me REALLY uncomfortable. unsure.gif I fake having confidence but the truth is a lot of days I just want to break down and cry. Our society is so focussed on a false idea of perfection - being skinny, having large breasts, having flawless skin...I hate that it makes me feel disgusted with myself. My breasts aren't even cute like small ones are "supposed to be". They're a weird shape and I don't like my nipples. I just want so bad to feel good about myself...but some days it's just so hard...

I pretty much understand how you feel. Today's standards of beauty are simply ridiculous and I am always disgusted by the values promoted in our society. And all those things simply to make us feel insecure and spends more money... ugh!! Back to the subject! I understand this need of feeling good about yourself... I always feel as if i want to be happy but I am not allowed to because I have small breast. But I shouldn't care about those who make me feel this way. I am now trying to accept my breast as much as possible and the best trick I found is actually to wear the least padding or... no bras at all! Also, the fact that your boyfriend is into bigger breast must be really hard and I think (in my opinion) that passing comments is a bit mean... Is he aware of your insecurities? Some psychological studies I've seen showed that a big part of men who prefer bigger breast are more easy to influence, they are followers. In other words, men are conditioned to like big breast but you can maybe reverse that (sorry for talking about your boyfriend as if he was Pavlov's dog). Talk to him about the advantages of your small breast like the fact they won't hang in the future so you will look young longer or the fact that they give you more pleasure when they are touched as there is less fat cells around the nerves... there is so many reasons for a guy to love small breasts smile.gif
maybe this link has already been sent here but... here it is again! http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/health/...re-good-for-you

+Quote Post
EllenRose
post Jul 28 2012, 11:19 AM
Post #56

Hey ladies, I feel like I need to vent a little. I wish I could love my 34A boobs...I really do. I've tried lying to convince myself that I'm comfortable with them...but I'm not. I hide them under padded bras. Having to wear swimsuits is a nightmare. I've been self conscious about them since middle school when all the other girls started budding and I didn't. I have a sweet, loving boyfriend who doesn't me feel bad about my tiny cup size...at least not on purpose. I know he's into large breasts and once in a while he'll make a comment about big tits that makes me REALLY uncomfortable. unsure.gif I fake having confidence but the truth is a lot of days I just want to break down and cry. Our society is so focussed on a false idea of perfection - being skinny, having large breasts, having flawless skin...I hate that it makes me feel disgusted with myself. My breasts aren't even cute like small ones are "supposed to be". They're a weird shape and I don't like my nipples. I just want so bad to feel good about myself...but some days it's just so hard...

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jul 9 2012, 06:46 AM
Post #57

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(skindeep1991 @ May 7 2012, 02:10 PM) *
Also Gem I thought these pages might be of help to you when you're having a bad day =]

http://theittybittytittycommittee.tumblr.com/

http://hoorayforsmallboobies.tumblr.com/

http://fuckyeahsmallboobs.tumblr.com/

These are great, SD!

I especiallg appreciated the first link because it was the only one that seemed to be a legitamite community. The other two seemed to be straight up pornographic. LOL!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jul 9 2012, 06:39 AM
Post #58

Hardcore BUSTie

Hello by small boobied sistahs! Sorry it's been soooooo long since I've posted. I just finished off the first year of college, just started a new job. It's been so busy! Lots going on. Deerayy, your latest story put a big ol' smile on my face. You've come such a long way, grrl! I see we have some "new faces" too. Welcome! And earlgreytea, I agree with the conclusion of fellow small busties - you are absolutely beautiful. Small rack and all.

Did you know that today is National No Bra Day? Who's participating??? smile.gif LOL It's funny, a few years ago, I wouldn't dare even though days like those are practically taylor made for gals like us. But I've found since that it really can be quite... surprisingly liberating.

Hey I was watching some 30 Rock the other day and in one of the episodes Hazel (played by the always awesome Kristen Schall) walked into the writers room wearing just a bra. She said, "Hey guys, eyes down here. I do have breasts, you know!" LOL It was funny to me because sometimes we small bustiest have the opposite problem than our larger sistahs. Yea, it probably gets annoying having people stare at your chest alot, but for us sometimes simple acknowledgements that I actually have breasts would be nice now and then. Guys pay too much attention to my eyes! lol

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Jun 18 2012, 03:27 PM
Post #59

BUSTie

QUOTE(Alain @ Jun 10 2012, 03:32 PM) *
Hey, I don't know if this happens often but I'm a guy! My girlfriend Is constantly on this website (I won't say who in case I'm embarrassing =P) and she showed me your post. What you said describes exactly our relationship! I've even told her many times that I have nothing against big breasts. I often feel as if she wants me to hate big breasts the same way she does, but I just don't. I don't find them particularly attractive, but I can't say I find them hideous either. The thing about the whole package is SO very true!!! It's a combination of all your aspects that determine if you're attractive and not the cup size of your breasts. And even there, being 'attractive' is very subjective. Everyone has different tastes. No guys is gonna say 'OH! I love blonde hair so I'm only attracted to blonds!' The same goes for breasts. Normal/sane guys don't work that way. We might have a few minor preferences, but it's all about proportions and how everything fits together. I'm not saying that individual parts of your body can't be good looking by themselves, it's just that what counts the most is how they all fit together. For example, I find that my girlfriend has the prettiest sparkling brown eyes, the hottest long flowing brown hair and the sexiest breasts that I've ever seen! (Plus, she has the thighs of a goddess!! xD). I think it could be possible that another girl, somewhere on this planet, has similar hair or eyes, but as long as she is not identical to her, she will never be as attractive to me as my girlfriend! There will always be something missing.

What your boyfriend meant by 'I have nothing against big breasts' obviously isn't that he would rather you had them. It just means that if it was your personality in another body with bigger breasts, he would still find you attractive and want to be with you. It's not the breasts that attract him, but the girl that has them. A guy shouldn't let one aspect of a girls appearance decide if she's good looking or not. To me, a chubbier girl with bigger breasts would be more attractive than a skinny girl with big breasts and a small/skinny girls would look more attractive with small breasts than big ones. (I am NOT trying to insult anyone, those are just MY personal preferences).

From the point of view of a guy, I think that it's important to mention that you should be careful how you act around your bf.. Honestly, I think there should be support groups like this one for guys who date small breasted girls lol. If he tells you something about breasts (or any part of an appearance) don't jump to any conclusions, start crying right away or get mad at him.. It's thing like that, that will make him put up walls and be more defensive when he's with you. He'll have trouble telling you how he feels in fear that you overreact and trust will be gone. Just don't worry, if he's with you, it's because he wants to. No one is forcing him. All I'm saying is to at least TRY to believe what he says and to not question his honesty. If he didn't like your breasts, he wouldn't be saying that he loves them all the time. He would just avoid the subject.

That being said, society does encourage the liking of big breasts with all the ads, songs, movies etc. BUT, do you really want to date a guy who can't decide what attracts him in a woman and follows trends like a guinea pig? I LOVE listening to pop, watching Hollywood movies, etc, but I generally find smaller breasts more attractive than bigger ones. If your bf tells you you're pretty, it's because he can talk for himself. I hope you believe him. And never forget that IF he didn't like your breasts, he wouldn't have been attracted to you in the first place. Btw, I saw your pictures and you're beautiful so stop complaining =) I'd like to add that guys will always stare at your chest! It doesn't matter if you have big or small breasts, guys are attracted to that area naturally! The problem is that small breasted women try to cover their breasts up and then complain about no guys flirting with them. Dress 'slutty', go out and be confident for one night and I promise that all the guys will be all over you! Confidence is sexy!

Sorry for the long post, I tend to get carried away when writing thing like this.. Oh and my name is Allen, I am 19 and the size of my breasts isn't worth mentioning =P Have a good day =)

This post has made my day =D! I wish guys would post on here more often and give their opinion on things.
I know I'm guilty of telling my boyfriend that he doesn't like them when he says he does and is always groping at them. It's just because of past experiences. But posts like this make me smile because it makes me think that he does mean it... Thanks for making me smile

+Quote Post
Outlaw
post Jun 10 2012, 11:20 AM
Post #60

QUOTE(Alain @ Jun 10 2012, 10:32 AM) *
Hey, I don't know if this happens often but I'm a guy! My girlfriend Is constantly on this website (I won't say who in case I'm embarrassing =P) and she showed me your post. What you said describes exactly our relationship! I've even told her many times that I have nothing against big breasts. I often feel as if she wants me to hate big breasts the same way she does, but I just don't. I don't find them particularly attractive, but I can't say I find them hideous either. The thing about the whole package is SO very true!!! It's a combination of all your aspects that determine if you're attractive and not the cup size of your breasts. And even there, being 'attractive' is very subjective. Everyone has different tastes. No guys is gonna say 'OH! I love blonde hair so I'm only attracted to blonds!' The same goes for breasts. Normal/sane guys don't work that way. We might have a few minor preferences, but it's all about proportions and how everything fits together. I'm not saying that individual parts of your body can't be good looking by themselves, it's just that what counts the most is how they all fit together. For example, I find that my girlfriend has the prettiest sparkling brown eyes, the hottest long flowing brown hair and the sexiest breasts that I've ever seen! (Plus, she has the thighs of a goddess!! xD). I think it could be possible that another girl, somewhere on this planet, has similar hair or eyes, but as long as she is not identical to her, she will never be as attractive to me as my girlfriend! There will always be something missing.

What your boyfriend meant by 'I have nothing against big breasts' obviously isn't that he would rather you had them. It just means that if it was your personality in another body with bigger breasts, he would still find you attractive and want to be with you. It's not the breasts that attract him, but the girl that has them. A guy shouldn't let one aspect of a girls appearance decide if she's good looking or not. To me, a chubbier girl with bigger breasts would be more attractive than a skinny girl with big breasts and a small/skinny girls would look more attractive with small breasts than big ones. (I am NOT trying to insult anyone, those are just MY personal preferences).

From the point of view of a guy, I think that it's important to mention that you should be careful how you act around your bf.. Honestly, I think there should be support groups like this one for guys who date small breasted girls lol. If he tells you something about breasts (or any part of an appearance) don't jump to any conclusions, start crying right away or get mad at him.. It's thing like that, that will make him put up walls and be more defensive when he's with you. He'll have trouble telling you how he feels in fear that you overreact and trust will be gone. Just don't worry, if he's with you, it's because he wants to. No one is forcing him. All I'm saying is to at least TRY to believe what he says and to not question his honesty. If he didn't like your breasts, he wouldn't be saying that he loves them all the time. He would just avoid the subject.

That being said, society does encourage the liking of big breasts with all the ads, songs, movies etc. BUT, do you really want to date a guy who can't decide what attracts him in a woman and follows trends like a guinea pig? I LOVE listening to pop, watching Hollywood movies, etc, but I generally find smaller breasts more attractive than bigger ones. If your bf tells you you're pretty, it's because he can talk for himself. I hope you believe him. And never forget that IF he didn't like your breasts, he wouldn't have been attracted to you in the first place. Btw, I saw your pictures and you're beautiful so stop complaining =) I'd like to add that guys will always stare at your chest! It doesn't matter if you have big or small breasts, guys are attracted to that area naturally! The problem is that small breasted women try to cover their breasts up and then complain about no guys flirting with them. Dress 'slutty', go out and be confident for one night and I promise that all the guys will be all over you! Confidence is sexy!

Sorry for the long post, I tend to get carried away when writing thing like this.. Oh and my name is Allen, I am 19 and the size of my breasts isn't worth mentioning =P Have a good day =)

Wow, thanks Allen for the AWESOME post! It was a pleasure to read. Your girlfriend is very lucky. We small breasted women DO believe what you say but we are constantly bombarded with images that we don't look like so it's hard. But thank you for stating the obvious. We know you guys can think for yourselves and are attracted to more than one body part. But it's great to hear you say it so well. You rock!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 01:43 PM