The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

50 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fun with Floggers II -- BDSM revisited.
lola rojo
post Apr 20 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #61

BUSTie

Not sure if I should have created a new topic about this. I was torn about what to name it, I wanted to create thread called "PeePee" or "Tinkle" but maybe it will be covered in this here BDSM thread. If not, feel free to stick it in its own thread, just please name it, "Milk, Milk, Lemonade"

This weekend I gave my first golden shower, actually peed in a dude's mouth. I don't regret it, it was fun and he enjoyed it immensely....I'm just feeling a little...I don't know...odd. I keep thinking to myself, "Am I really a chick who pees in dude's mouths and isn't bothered by it?"

I feel like I won't be able to talk about this, hell, even JOKE about it, without a look from my friends like..."ewwww".

So yeah, I squatted over a guy's mouth and peed in it. There. I said it. What does this say about me? Thanks for any contribution you may have to this question. For some background, I'm 39, and bi, and never considered my self a prude, but have never been into any heavy duty BDSM play.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post Mar 29 2009, 11:23 AM
Post #62

Hardcore BUSTie

I wasn't sure whether this would be most appropriate for the art thread or here - i think it'll be appreciated here.

I'm smitten by this photo series by ellen von unwerth called Revenge. It's a story along the lines of O, with the large manor device, but with a decadent summer camp feel. As far as I can tell the story is about women who arrive at the Baroness's home and are taken prisoner and tormented by the residents and the chauffeur. Towards the end one of the women overpowers the chauffeur, grabs the keys and releases her friends and begin to tease back. Very playful, and replete with stockings, garters, and gorgeous retro hairstyles tongue.gif

Here are a bunch of my favs:

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=fuA62cqtw7

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=gyB46aiwY9

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=iwT63gqXY0

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=cNX58fgzA8

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=qvO32ayRY6

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=rzO17iHJK4

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=fvM98gtAW9

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=boK36KPTW1

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=aew13DZCx3

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=ehX91lpqE3

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=wIW03dKPX5

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=claird...;sid=jwU81CHMS6

--------------------
There are years that ask questions and years that answer. - zora neale hurston

+Quote Post
period_monster
post Mar 12 2009, 04:48 AM
Post #63

Hardcore BUSTie

Knife play sounds super hot. If only I had someone to play with. sad.gif

+Quote Post
zoya
post Mar 12 2009, 12:04 AM
Post #64

uh huh.

kitten - I've used a big knife - actually it was my "special" henckels chef's knife (for any of you who are foodies, that was a total brag - it was a big self indulgent splurge..!!) the thing is, even though its a super sharp knife, it couldn't break skin unless we had used real pressure. Really, what you want to do do is start by holding the knife so the whole blade is laying flat on the skin. Then, keeping the blade parallel with the skin, raise the top edge of the blade slightly so it's at an angle where you're scraping the skin with the whole sharp side of the knife. (kinda like it's a straight razor, if that makes sense) just scrape the whole thing across the skin like a big razor blade, at an angle and pressure that won't cut. You can play with the pressure of it safely that way, and get the "feel" of it. (and also what you feel comfortable doing with your partner / what they feel comfortable with) Doing this across the back of legs or buttocks is really good, cause they're fleshy, so you can play with different pressures or edges of the knife against skin. Once you get used to the pressure and how your partner feels, you'll have an idea of how holding a blade against flesh in different manners / pressure where it won't break skin feels. Just play with it. See what works for you.

For me, knife play is more about the chill of the metal and the very slight feel of an edge - with the additional thought in the back of the mind of what it *could* do. I find it very psychological. That's where the trust comes in. To know that someone could cut you at any time is probably the bigger turn on for me. Yeah, the cold metal edge against the skin is a bit of a shocker and feels cold, metallic, and awesome, but I think that the mental part - the trust you have to have with someone to let them handle a really sharp knife and even just innocuously scrape it across your skin, is the real turn on.

that's just my .02 cents worth.....

ETA - it's funny, because I had done knife play long before I ever thought of it as "kink." It just came really naturally to me, years ago, to grab a knife and do that, or want it done. I'm a deviant bastard naturally, I guess... wink.gif

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Mar 11 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #65

new highs in personal lows daily!

i went to a "tasting" years ago-- it's when the local play space invites people in to explore kink. there are booths set up with people who have a fetish for whatever play they love most. everything from the innocuous (kissing) to the extreme (anal fisting. blood play, fire play). sometimes there were just exhibitions where people showed/lectured on the basics, other times it was participation where you asked the person questions and they would demonstrate on you. one of the ones i was curious about was knife play. i have to say i didn't really get it in the visceral way that i usually do with exotic kinks, so i asked questions, and he demonstrated. he said like any kink part of it is mind play. he angled the knife so it reflected in my eyes, then scraped it against my skin in an angle that would not cut. he poked me with it's tip....

candy is right a butter knife would do the trick. it's that threat, that mind play that really gets it.

as for the book, are you looking for an all around intro book to bdsm? or an intro book to flogging?

as for flogging, i think i wrote i little primer about the basics of buying a flogger somewhere down thread. most stores, like babeland in seattle and nyc let you try out or play with the equipment. it might help to know what you like sensation wise. floggers are generally "thuddy" meaning heavier, deeper penetrating sensation. but they can also be "stingy" like whips-- sharp surface sensation. the sensation you get depends on the length and width of the flogger strands (wider= more thuddy) and how they are used.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Mar 11 2009, 01:28 PM
Post #66

Hardcore BUSTie

kittenb, you could always just play with a small acrylic cane. However, I don't recommend acrylic for actual caning because those fuckers break easily.

I've done play with just household objects before. Heck, maybe a butter knife would do the trick.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Mar 11 2009, 12:19 PM
Post #67

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Last night, The Geek and I saw a very amusing documentary called BDSM: It's Not What You Think. It was a nice introduction to something that we have been talking about between ourselves. I think we are going to try a few of the things we saw. I called it "Vanilla with Spice." rolleyes.gif
The thing that looked interesting to me was the flogging. I would like to find a very light and thin...um...flogger? Is that what they are called?
The thing that looked intriguing to both of us was what this one guy did with a HUGE knife on his partner's hand. He just traced her whole hand with the edge. The entire audiance got quiet at that moment. We are not sure what we will use to replicate that but we are going to experiment. I think we were both interested in the sensation but scared at the actual knife.

Can anyone suggest a good intro book? Something for the Vanilla w/Spice crowd? Thanks.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Feb 14 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #68

Hardcore BUSTie

I wasn't sure if I should post this in here or the portions thread. The other day I finally did something kinky with my guy. Basically, he came to my place and I buzzed him up. In the meantime I ran to my bed, got naked and put on a blindfold. He walked into my place without saying a word and then tied up my hands and started fucking me. It was so hot and kind of interesting not knowing what he was going to do next. I also love the fact that I recognized his scent when he got near me.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Feb 13 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #69

came across a good bdsm glossary

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Feb 13 2009, 12:06 AM
Post #70

Hardcore BUSTie

I used to get with this guy who wanted to be dominated. I hadn't had the chance to do this previously, so I thought, "Yeah, I'll slap ya-around!". He was so unbelievably into it. He was in some sort of sexual la-la land, moaning, panting, making all these crazy noises. Every time we did this, it last for about 2 hours. He said he was on the brink of cumming the entire time, but just couldn't reach it. When he couldn't stand it anymore, he'd fuck my brains out until we would both cum and it was great. After a few times he told me that no one had ever done any of those things to him before. The girls he'd been with would just sit on the edge of the bed and apologize for how lame they were when he asked, sorta made me feel like a bit of a badass smile.gif

+Quote Post
hiddenpoet
post Feb 5 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #71

BUSTie

as suggested i'm taking the continuation of the foot fetish thing here from the wtf thread.

it's not that a foot fetish is too kinky or me. it's that i like my men to be the dom because i really enjoy being the sub. a guy with a foot fetish is a guy who just isn't going to be able to get me off.
being tied up or restrained is a wonderful thing. shibari is fun but it can take a lot of time at first so be prepared to make time for practice.
where i draw the lines are where i find humiliation. no gags, no spit piss blood or shit. i don't like tit play in general since it doesn't do a thing for me. and if it's not doing a thing for me then i'm not doing it. i'm really selfish like that.

+Quote Post
ketto
post Jan 26 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #72

Hardcore BUSTie

I wish I had something more to post in here. Me and the boy have been together almost 5 months but he's still fairly novice when it comes to sex. It took me 5 years to get to where I am and he's really only had 5 months so I constantly have to remind myself to be patient. I think he quite likes blindfolding me and holding my hands down though. The great thing about R is that he's willing to try things. smile.gif

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 26 2009, 12:21 PM
Post #73

(o)(o)

Speaking of flogging, I got flogged for the first time on Saturday and it was an amazing, positive experience.

I bought the paddle a while ago, and I did post pictures in here...It's handmade, solid oak, one side has sandpaper on it.

So, I showed the boy the flogger, and he gave me a whack while i had my jeans on. The intention was not to have sex, just to see what effect it would have on me, see what it felt like, see how he liked it etc. Well, it stung, but it was so psychologically and physically pleasing, I didn't flinch when he paddled me. And my bum turned this fabulous pink colour, heat was radiating off me, and the boy also enjoyed it more than he thought he would. And we did go slow, with soft spanks progressing to harder smacks. I wanted more, with that said, the pain wasn't pain at all, it was all pleasure.

Anyhows, I must say that I was surprised that my body reacted the way it did. I knew that it would turn me on psychologically, but the direct effect it had on me. I was instantly wet from the paddling.

So, I guess I'm wondering, what your first experience was like, for those who have engaged.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 26 2009, 11:23 AM
Post #74

with any sort of strike-- whips, spanking, flogging, paddles, canes... it's always best to warm up the strikee with a few lite strikes and gradually get harder*. but keep in mind one of the tools you have is sensation play. you can always go hard then lighter, or vice versa. you can play with expectations... i like to play a little game with those who sub for me. i make a noise when i am getting aroused, or more "into" beating them. i make a slow, "ssssssssss" sound, like when you burn your hand on the stove, but slow. it's almost like a rattle. they associate that sound with me about to strike hard. but it's more a tactic to play with their expectations. they get used to a certain pace of my strike, i fuck with that too. i like changing these things up to get into their head, and this is where you start to get into some psych play. it's fun for me to watch them tense up and flinch in anticipation, and then give them the lightest tap. they relax and then i wallop them. they tense and instead i caress them gently, or kiss their boo boo.

it's always good to be aware of what prolongs and shortens sensations as well, so always try any new implements on yourself. it will deepen your understanding of what the sub is experiencing. take spanking. if you hold the strike (hit, but keeping your hand where it struck) will soothe the point of impact. but if you use it like a whip, (striking shallowly, fast, hard and removing the hand -- think of a hard hi-five) it prolongs the sensation at the point of impact. and this is where you get into the two major types of impact with implements-- thuddy (paddles, flogging) and stingy (whips, canes) of course there are ones that can be either depending on use (paddles, spanking and floggers) and there are other sensations (soft/petting/pressure).

with floggers you can strike stingy by gathering the flogging end in one hand, and the handle in the other and snapping it like a towel. the other way is swinging as you'd expect. how a flogger feels does vary depending on material, and it's a good idea to check them out at the store. the soft ones with thick material will be more thuddy, the ones with thin, narrow material will be more stingy. they can be bought from a boutique vendors with exotic materials like ostrich or kangaroo, or any sort of leather you would expect. to tell a great flogger from a bad one, you should be able to balance the flogger at the head of the handle, where the strips come out-- if it is well made, you can rest the little rim at the head on top of your finger and it will "balance." it's hard to explain, but you get the idea.

as far as places to strike, the general rule is not near any unprotected, vital organs. look at someone's back, making an "X", each line going from one shoulder to the opposite butt cheek. so the area between the ribcage to the hip is a no-no. if striking the front, the abdomen is not a good place to strike. arms, legs are fine, but go for the fleshy parts that are dense with muscle and fat, be careful of tendon areas like the wrists. you can strike the groin area, but that is certainly something you would want to discuss with your partner. i had a client/sub who loved having his dick flogged, and the insides of his thighs, but most times not his balls. once we would get going, he didn't care.

*the exception is if they've got leather hide, which is when the density of muscle tissue is increased from lots of play. unless you guys go nuts, i doubt you'll get that. i have a friend who has serious leather hide (called leather hide not because of the texture of skin, but because this is something that happens to people who were in the bdsm/leather scene, and frequently did heavy play), and he is one of the biggest pain sluts i've met. it takes a lot to make him hurt. let's put it this way, it hurt my wrist more than his ass when he gave me a caning primer. for a while, anyways...heh.

hope that helps. if i can think of anything else i'll post. i know culture had some questions too. so...

--------------------

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jan 26 2009, 10:16 AM
Post #75

Hardcore BUSTie

Well, I have a question about flogging. The boy and I have pretty much no experience with flogging anyone or anything. So do you learn just by trying it out? What if he doesn't do it hard enough? Also, what are the spots where you are not supposed to hit? Any advice would be much appreciated.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 26 2009, 12:52 AM
Post #76

yeah, there seems to be a rash of break ups with the kinksters. so we're all just pining away for someone to beat/get beaten from.

c'est le poop!

--------------------

+Quote Post
dayglowpink
post Jan 26 2009, 12:32 AM
Post #77

Hardcore BUSTie

Yep, I just broke up with my boy tonight, and I don't know when I'll be getting into anything interesting. Our sex life has been boring and crappy for a while, so I haven't been posting anyway.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 25 2009, 10:58 PM
Post #78

uh huh.

well all my plans for exploring new stuff, new scenes, etc got ended, so I'm pretty much not doing anything right now. probably not any time soon so unfortunately I can't add.. sad.gif

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jan 25 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #79

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh my lord! Where have all the kinky busties gone? I haven't done anything too kinky with my new boy yet but we've done some talking about various fantasies we want to play out and he has a lot of promise.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 22 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #80

(o)(o)

GT, I'm so jealous! Lucky!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post

50 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 31, 2014 - 03:17 AM