Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 147 148 149 150 151 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
mouse
post Aug 16 2008, 12:54 AM
Post #2961

Most Likely Procrastinating

confession: i think i'm better than everybody else because i drive a shitty used car with good gas mileage and because i reuse ziplock bags and shit. i have carbon footprint snobbery in the worst way because i don't buy into the green consumerism trend. therefore i think i'm better than everybody else who recycles because i've always done it.

confession #2: am drunk. kind of.

confesssion #3: i just left a scintillating and kind of hilarious conversation about conceptual art, affluence & success with two cute smart art boys because somewhere in the back of my mind i didn't feel that i *should* be there since my *connection* to these people had already left. even though we were having a good conversation and i had nowhere to go. there was a lull, so i stood up and said "i should go" even though i didn't have anywhere to go (see? i am instead here at home on the internet). why do i not feel that i alone am valid as being part of any social interaction? why do i have to have an excuse to be there? why can i not just feel comfortable and not that people are thinking "why is she still here" when we are obviously having an engaging conversation?

this is shit that needs worked on.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Aug 15 2008, 02:04 PM
Post #2962

Hardcore BUSTie

spending time with my family is exhausting. physically and mentally. I only do it so that I can help my mom deal with shit and to have a relationship with my niece. Everyone else can fuckin bite me.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Aug 13 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #2963

A symphony of atrocities.

I was mad when some one from my h.s. graduating class figured out who I was on myspace. I do all I can to make sure only people who I want to know, know who I am.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 13 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #2964

new highs in personal lows daily!

freck, i love your big fat mouth, lol... that's a world i know nothing about so to hear you and rudder talk, well it's super interesting to me. plus i think the both of you are just spectacular anyways, so....

confession:i hate how messy mr. t's house is, but i love it too, because the garden, chickens and puppy monster remind me of living on the farm, and my childhood. i think i'm getting bored with city life, and part of me wants to run away with her to costa rica and run a small farm...

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Aug 13 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #2965

beachcomber

rudder- I'm so sorry! go ahead and smack me if you want, for mixing the Coast Guard up w/ the Navy. (my dad & uncles were navy tho, so forgive me?) is there the same kind of rivalry between CG & Navy like the marines & Army? that is so cool that you were posted your old ship- WOW. I really respect and admire the job that you did.
- how are you findind the transition to civilian life now?

and yah, O's & E's together all super sunshiney & chummy? not quite!
when the mr was a Spec 4 in the 82nd we went to the All Ranks Ball & got chosen to sit w/ the BN CO to "represent every soldier" and while the rest of our friends were all crowded in like 16 to a table, we were there at a table of 8 at the front. the whole night not a One of the Sr Wives spoke to me besides very fake tight smiles aimed at me, tho all the men were decided sweeter, which might have also played a part perhaps?
anyway, all the years of volunteer work that I did, on some very crazi high levels working w/ nothing But O's, and still, just doesn't happen. in fact there are very specific Laws Phohibiting the fraternization of O's & E's- which if you really pay attention to, the show does follow bc the soldiers never interact socially as the wives do.

anyway, sorry for the derailing here;
confession : I find it hard to keep my big fat mouth shut sometimes.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Aug 13 2008, 01:28 AM
Post #2966

beachcomber

QUOTE(rudderlesschild @ Aug 13 2008, 01:20 AM) *
Bless me, Busties, for I have been led astray. A coworker - a grumpy alpha-male coworker, even - has gotten me hooked on..... Army Wives. It's silly and soapy and thoroughly fluffy... but so help me, it's addictive!

He was watching the DVD's (he owns the DVD's!!!) on his laptop at work. I walked past and kinda got sucked in. I asked him what he was watching, he shushed me. By the time the credits rolled and I realized what we were watching, it was too late.

Five Ave Marias... and three Pedro Almodovars.

rudderless, as the resident Army wife here, please tell crabby alpha male this for me as I feel compelled to say that little on that show remotely represents anything factual or real bc in the very very First Place: that particular group of women would never . ever. be close friends like that. General-Cols And Private's Wives?? uh, not in any universe or base I've ever lived in the past 16 years.
sinse that's the foundation of the show it particularly makes me really pissy and always reminds me that the "military advisor" for it is indeed, an Officer Wife (i-e : totally out of touch; I'm sure you can related from your time in the Navy?). the show is actually based on a book written about the murders of several wives here at Bragg about 5 yrs ago, and the Claudia Joy character (which in the book is so sachrinely sweet you want to throw up) is a real woman who I believe still lives in this area.
one of the character's recent story lines was particularly ridiculous & I yelled & talked back to the tv the whole episode bc it was so totally & completely OFF BASE, but I won't tell you which one as this is after all, the ~magic of television.~
that said, yes,I watch it too.
= end rant=
how many pedro almodovars was that again? dry.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
mouse
post Aug 12 2008, 09:14 PM
Post #2967

Most Likely Procrastinating

confession: i may be reviving a crush from 1997 out of convenience and desperation. this guy who i was ass-over-teakettle about in ninth grade (he was a senior, and he obviously KNEW and would flirt with me mercilessly but of course nothing happened) is moving to my city. we've been corresponding a little over facebook and i swear to god he's flirting with me again--changing his status to reflect something mine said, bringing up his lack of a love life, etc--and i can just feel my 14-year-old self rearing its lovesick head. uh oh.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Aug 12 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #2968

Hardcore BUSTie

Hahaha, that made me laugh pretty hard AP. At least you know you've got folks lookin out for you, which is kind of sweet.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 12 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #2969

Big Fat Bitch

Um, my whole "avoiding people" thing bit me in the ass today. So I've been laying low since my grandma passed. Like, hair on a frog's balls low. Today I took a nap. I got up, peed, sorta dressed. Next thing I know, my kitchen is full of cops & strangers. My neighbors called the cops on me because they were worried about me! I guess while I was sleeping, they'd been here for almost two hours trying to break into my house to make sure I wasn't dead. Um, no, just sleepy & I have wicked nap breath.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Aug 12 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #2970

beachcomber

confession: I pulled a Mrs Kravitz today on a neighbor and then was immediately embarrassed for saying anything bc he looked at me like I was crazi & I started stammering & saying " I know,, I need to get a hobby."
unsure.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 12 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #2971

(o)(o)

I should say this is a work spot. Parking downtown is delux, it's much cheaper for us government employees to park than others. Woooooo.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Aug 12 2008, 11:13 AM
Post #2972

beachcomber

in germany when someone would park in our spot (primo- right in the front of the building door- sweet!) I'd be cool the first time, but after that- I'd park behind them & go door to door in my building banging on them till I found the culprit & yell & sceam like a deranged maniac and then go sit out in car- engine revving- inching ever closer to Their car like I was going to hit if if they didn't move it Right Then.
gdmf'ers that's MY Spot. nothing like having to carry bags & bags of groceries up 3 flights of stairs after walking a block & a half in the rain before even getting to park my damn car in whatever space I can find bc some dumbass is too f'in lazi do the right thing.
I also considered buying orange traffic cones.

good for you CH, more power to you.

=going to hug my driveway now=

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 12 2008, 09:49 AM
Post #2973

(o)(o)

Oh and if the person doesn't want to get their car today, there is a daily impound fee.

This is way too much of a panty puddle for me.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 12 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #2974

Big Fat Bitch

Yeah, it may have a label on it, but that person is too, too important to bother reading it & it doesn't apply to him/her anyway. Fuckstick.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
zoya
post Aug 12 2008, 09:45 AM
Post #2975

uh huh.

oof.... well to my defense, I didn't park in someone else's space... the lot was only towable from 8 am to 8 pm.... but man, whoever watched it would have your ass towed if you were not moving off that thing at 8 am SHARP.

I'd tow someone's ass if they parked in my space I was paying for. I've only ever had one apartment where I had my own parking space and I was territorial as hell about it.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 12 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #2976

(o)(o)

Mofo has been given a ticket and a note from me. Now imagine their surprise when they are going to their car after work and it's not there. If it happens tomorrow, I'll just call myself and get it done. Motherfucker who can't read.

The thing is, the stall is labelled, clearly. Moron. So now they are going to be stuck with a 70 dollar ticket, the towing fee, which will be at least another 70 dollars and the impound fee. All for not reading a silly little sign.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 12 2008, 09:03 AM
Post #2977

Big Fat Bitch

Oh, no. You'd have been towed muuuuuuch sooner than that. If you parked at midnight & weren't gone by two . . . byebye ride. Two hour window, max.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Aug 12 2008, 08:42 AM
Post #2978

uh huh.

AP... was it you who used to have me towed when I parked overnight once in awhile in the lot at 14th & Penn and didn't have my car moved by ONE MINUTE to 8:00 am? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 12 2008, 08:07 AM
Post #2979

Big Fat Bitch

I used to completely get off on having people towed from my space. I paid a hundred bucks a month for it, I was gonna be goddamed if some asshole just parked there. I had people towed two-five times a week. I gave people a two hour window just like parking on the street sans permit. After that . . . pfffbt. Your problem not mine. All the tow guys knew me by name & even called to check on me when I was in hospital after I broke my ankle. That's love, Denver boot style.

I am a bizarre stickler about rules. I think it's the OCD in me.

I am strenuously avoiding my family. I ran into my aunt last night, it wasn't bad, but I wished I could just melt into the sidewalk anyway. I now understand why my father only hustled me over there once or twice a week. Them peoples is crazy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 12 2008, 07:50 AM
Post #2980

(o)(o)

Someone parked in my spot this morning and I am getting their punk ass towed. and I kind of like it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 147 148 149 150 151 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 27, 2014 - 08:50 AM