The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 58 59 60 61 62 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
karategrrl
post Jul 22 2010, 06:19 AM
Post #1181

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Jul 22 2010, 02:27 AM) *
she's NATURAL! Yay! I am so sick of seeing fit and healthy women with plastic breasts popping out of magazines! urgh!

Yeah! How can one promote health while sporting implants (full of potential complications and health consequences)?? How can one promote love and pride in one's self while sporting evidence that you didn't accept your breasts the way they were?

OMG yes, she's GREAT. Thanks for sharing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jul 21 2010, 09:29 PM
Post #1182

Hardcore BUSTie

adding a pic

[img]http://www.fushionmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/jackie_warner_new.jpg[/img]

btw this is the kinda 'bra' I wear a lot. It looks like the ones I buy by Fruit of the Loom.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jul 21 2010, 09:27 PM
Post #1183

Hardcore BUSTie

Yep Olivia Wilde is HOT! Girl got class and rocks the small booblets!

Ok I kinda have a new heroine work wise. Jackie Warner. Fitness 'guru' who has small boobs and she's not gone the implant route of MANY MANY MANY fitness women - she's NATURAL! Yay! I am so sick of seeing fit and healthy women with plastic breasts popping out of magazines! urgh!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 20 2010, 07:14 AM
Post #1184

Hardcore BUSTie

Olivia Wilde? Yeah, I'm feelin' it. Check her out in this "leave almost nothing to the imagination" top:

Olivia Wilde

Rock on, girl.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 20 2010, 07:10 AM
Post #1185

Hardcore BUSTie

I have to chime in on the bra/band thing. I think I really wear more of a 34 band, but on 34-band bras, the cups are placed too close together for me. I have to get the 36 band to accommodate my (I guess somewhat far-apart) booblets. The 36's are great in the beginning for me, but then they do stretch out a bit (every bra band does, over time) and then I feel like I should take them in on my sewing machine, like I do my pants. wink.gif

Okay, don't know if I should share this or not, but I know you all will support me in this, so here goes: I am doing the Wendi Friesen breast enlargement hypnotherapy program. It's only been like a week, but I must say I feel overall pretty darn good about my breas-tuses. wink.gif Don't know if they are actually any larger yet, but doing the meditations is really FUN! (Kind of makes me giggle..."Feel your breasts getting larger, rounder, heavier...") Seriously, I appreciate what I see in the mirror FAR more than before. I'm having lots of post-shower "Dang, my breasts, and I, look good!" moments rather than the look-and-feel-the-lack moments.

Program was $100 and I was not able to find it anywhere for less. There's a 1-year money back guarantee so I sprang for it. I found other programs with male hypnotherapists but I knew I wouldn't be feelin' it with a guy's voice, and I listened to Wendi's voice on her site and liked it. If nothing else, it's helping me get to sleep very nicely in the evenings. (You listen to one before-bed track and one morning track each day, ideally. I don't always do that so if I can't, I listen during my car commute and just disregard the "go to sleep" message!)

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jul 19 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #1186

Hardcore BUSTie

32C isn't much in the boobage area, and you'll find once you remeasure to the 'new' style of measuring that you'll go up a cup size. I still don't have 'boobs' but the new size bra's make what I have look better and so I feel better! It's not like a 34C which is HUGE boobage, lol!

discowombat - yep many of their bra's now come in smaller sizes. Yep I had to order online cos the stores don;t carry the smaller sizes. The bra's seem to run true to size, but talking to others I heard that they run small. That may account for my C cup wink.gif I will say the strapless ones are pretty small in the band so go bigger if you want strapless

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Jul 19 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #1187

BUSTie

Spot On, I've never had anything from Victoria's Secret but I was amazed to see that the Pink line comes in 30A. I realize the small stores around here are never going to carry it but I may order one online to try. How's the quality? Do they fit pretty true to size?

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jul 18 2010, 04:31 PM
Post #1188

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies, I miss you all I've been so out of the loop lately it feels like. Wow spot-on, a 32C, I'm jealous! You go girl! I wish a band size could make me up to a C, but my problem definitely isn't the band, its the lack of boobage itself.

Starship I don't feel particularly petite either, I'm short and I've got quite the booty to boot! My tummy is pretty round and I often wish I was stretched out a foot to make everything look more "right". I've recently started over-exercising and cutting some serious calories cause I thought at least if i have the small boobs I should have the body to match. This is probably pretty flawed thinking and I'm getting pretty sick of feeling hungry and unsatisfied with my body no matter how many miles I run or crunches I do. Just want a little rest of my body to match the little boobies (and it would be nice to get rid of some cellulite too!)

How has everyone else been feeling about themselves this summer? And yes nbdx I just saw the pic and you are smokin hot! Bet all the men die when they see you on your motorcycle!!

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jul 18 2010, 11:57 AM
Post #1189

Hardcore BUSTie

Also just wanted to say Olivia Wilde just got voted sexiest vegetarian by peta!

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jul 18 2010, 11:56 AM
Post #1190

Hardcore BUSTie

Starship: TRY IT! Girl I did and it worked for me the bra fits so much better! I went down a band size to a 32 (previously wearing a 34, even though according to the 'measuring chart" I should be a 36) and it's snug but stays put which is better than the 34. Using this new method I went from a 34A/B to a 32C!!!! I tried on the 32B but had my boobs busting out the cup!!! Let me tell ya that was a first!!! I still have the same small boobage but the 32 band lifts my boobs a little actually giving me boobs! I swear it's all in the band!!! Gives u the 'lift'. I bought the "PINK" brand (juniors) t-shirt bra's from VS which are around $30 for two and they've been in use constantly. I probably should buy another set really as I've had these for 6 months. I'll never buy a 34 again, even though the VS staff told me I was a 34B, um no. 1 - the whole bra lifts up if I lift my arms overhead and 2 - it's a little roomy in the cup.

Once I tried the 32 bra I got some sports bralets (which I usually wear in the day for work) in a 32 rather than 34 and world of difference. I even almost have some cleavage! Like the middle of the bralet sticks out from my chest! My boobs are never gonna touch but the 32 makes my figure LOOK better kwim? Again I believe its the tighter band lifting them up. Plus it supports better.

Yes it gives the ego a little boost just being able to say you are an extra cup size than previously till you consider that if everyone did it then we'd have more D and DD +++ cups out there, lol! But then it's been reported that 75% of women are wearing the wrong bra size, too large a band, too small a cup! Which means they all need to down a band and up cup size, just like I did. Confidence boosting for sure to get a well fitting bra!

Considering trying the fitted bikini tops to see if that fits better than the triangle style.

QUOTE(starship @ Jul 18 2010, 07:22 AM) *
that was realy interesting discowombat. according to the 'new' method id be a 30C! id actually feel far more confident telling people my bra size if it was that- even though theres no actual difference in volume from the bras i wear now and my breasts would still be the same size. silly really. im sceptical though.... im sure a 30 would be far too small for me. i bought some 32A bras once, (thinking the cups would fit better than my 34A bras because theyre more like 34AAs) and the band dug in:S. and like ive mentioned i am, although slim, not particularly petite or tiny framed. im tempted to buy a 30c bra cheaply from an ebay shop just to see...

+Quote Post
starship
post Jul 18 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #1191

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Jun 5 2010, 03:38 PM) *
I found some photographic evidence that even if you have ZERO indication of boob, you still look feminine and pretty. Check it out.
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7296/1003584p.jpg

I don't really think that'd I'd pas as a guy in any stretch of the imagination.

finally found it! you definately couldnt be mistaken for a guy and those are some smokin hips you got there:)

Sometimes i worry im the only small boobed person who doesnt have the petite little figure to match:/

that was realy interesting discowombat. according to the 'new' method id be a 30C! id actually feel far more confident telling people my bra size if it was that- even though theres no actual difference in volume from the bras i wear now and my breasts would still be the same size. silly really. im sceptical though.... im sure a 30 would be far too small for me. i bought some 32A bras once, (thinking the cups would fit better than my 34A bras because theyre more like 34AAs) and the band dug in:S. and like ive mentioned i am, although slim, not particularly petite or tiny framed. im tempted to buy a 30c bra cheaply from an ebay shop just to see...

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jul 17 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #1192

Hardcore BUSTie

When I was doing research last year into bra measuring I read similar articles. The whole add 4/5 inches thing is so outdated, and esp if you're petite like many of us are.

Personal Example:
using 'traditional' measuring I measure 31" across the ribcage, that means I should round UP to the even # of 32 THEN add 4". Making me a 36AAA
Yeah, no way! I was wearing a 34 and it ws WAY too big in the band. Had to have it on the tightest setting from new and no lifting arms overhead cos it would ride up!!! 36 my ass!
Finally got my hands on a 32" band and fits great, haven't looked back since!

Also if you go DOWN a band size, you go UP a cup size!!! Bonus ?

So yes from my personal experience the 4" adding is outdated!!!

QUOTE(discowombat @ Jul 16 2010, 01:44 PM) *
Last night I ran across an article about the "modern" way to measure yourself for a bra which involves just measuring your ribcage and adding an inch or so to make it an even number. http://www.belladonnaeyes.co.uk/bra_fitting_part_01.htm It says that if you use the traditional way of adding 4-5 inches to your ribcage measurement that you'll end up with too loose of a band and too small of a cup size since the way bras are sized/made has changed over the years. I am inclined to believe this because when I measure myself in the traditional way it tells me my bra size is 32AAAA. I know I am small chested but there is at least a little up there and I swim in the band even on the tightest setting when I wear 32s. I know this can't be right. Using the modern way I came up with 28B which is much closer to the 30A ones I've been buying that feel almost right. I'm thinking there might be something to this! Unfortunately this also means that the right bra size is now impossible to find instead of just super uber mega difficult. Yup, I'm pocket sized.

So anyone have thoughts to share on this new idea about measuring?

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Jul 16 2010, 04:44 PM
Post #1193

BUSTie

Last night I ran across an article about the "modern" way to measure yourself for a bra which involves just measuring your ribcage and adding an inch or so to make it an even number. http://www.belladonnaeyes.co.uk/bra_fitting_part_01.htm It says that if you use the traditional way of adding 4-5 inches to your ribcage measurement that you'll end up with too loose of a band and too small of a cup size since the way bras are sized/made has changed over the years. I am inclined to believe this because when I measure myself in the traditional way it tells me my bra size is 32AAAA. I know I am small chested but there is at least a little up there and I swim in the band even on the tightest setting when I wear 32s. I know this can't be right. Using the modern way I came up with 28B which is much closer to the 30A ones I've been buying that feel almost right. I'm thinking there might be something to this! Unfortunately this also means that the right bra size is now impossible to find instead of just super uber mega difficult. Yup, I'm pocket sized.

So anyone have thoughts to share on this new idea about measuring?

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Jul 15 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #1194

BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jul 15 2010, 08:22 AM) *
I found some good-sized ones in the sewing section of a craft store. They were very reasonably priced, too. They also had some foam ones. If they stick out, can you trim them and/or sew in a little "pocket" in each of your bra cups so they don't get dislodged? You don't want to be worried about that on your special day.

The foam ones saved the day when I was a bridesmaid a few months ago. The top of my dress just did not fit without them! The silicone ones are more comfortable and natural looking though but you can't trim them or the goo would leak out (at least that's my understanding).

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 15 2010, 07:22 AM
Post #1195

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(discowombat @ Jul 15 2010, 12:22 AM) *
I am considering getting some of the silicone add-a-cup inserts just to help me fill out my wedding dress but the one pair I tried in the past was too big. They stuck out the sides of my bra and didn't really stay no matter how I positioned them. I think the brand was Commandos. Does anyone have a suggestion of a brand that is more petite friendly? It's funny that they are made to fit people that, in our opinion, don't need anymore enhancement!

I found some good-sized ones in the sewing section of a craft store. They were very reasonably priced, too. They also had some foam ones. If they stick out, can you trim them and/or sew in a little "pocket" in each of your bra cups so they don't get dislodged? You don't want to be worried about that on your special day.

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Jul 14 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #1196

BUSTie

I am considering getting some of the silicone add-a-cup inserts just to help me fill out my wedding dress but the one pair I tried in the past was too big. They stuck out the sides of my bra and didn't really stay no matter how I positioned them. I think the brand was Commandos. Does anyone have a suggestion of a brand that is more petite friendly? It's funny that they are made to fit people that, in our opinion, don't need anymore enhancement!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jul 14 2010, 08:59 AM
Post #1197

Hardcore BUSTie

Number 6 is obviously not a player - she's a fan or a cheerleader. But it's nice that she came out to support the "real women". wink.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 14 2010, 08:01 AM
Post #1198

Hardcore BUSTie

OMG, awesomeness to the nth degree!

Photos 8 and 16 are beautiful. And yeah, love number 5!!! In contrast, check out number 6--obvious bolt-ons. Natural is soo much hotter!

I have to agree with you ladies, THIS is sexy. I love to see athletic women demonstrating a skill or talent, not just parading around, posing in a bikini. <yawn.>

Thanks for sharing!!!!

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Jul 13 2010, 09:59 AM
Post #1199

Hardcore BUSTie

Agreed!

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jul 12 2010, 01:05 PM) *
... so much hotter and stronger and just plain better than airbrushed, implanted, bleached and tanned fakeness! Awesome!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jul 12 2010, 04:05 PM
Post #1200

Hardcore BUSTie

Spot-on, those volleyball pix made my day! Those chicks are smoking hot and totally inspirational!!! That is what I want to look like and hopefully do look sorta like... so much hotter and stronger and just plain better than airbrushed, implanted, bleached and tanned fakeness! Awesome!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 58 59 60 61 62 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 21, 2014 - 04:48 AM