Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

50 Pages V  « < 38 39 40 41 42 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Frustrated Singles
anna k
post Oct 27 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #781

Hardcore BUSTie

I want to enjoy sex with someone and feel strength and power and all that good stuff. Sometimes I want to throw my anger into sex ("Fuck The Pain Away"), other times I want to play around like a little kitten. It sucks that I don't get instantly turned on by men, I only get turned on when I've built an attraction to someone. Sometimes all I want is to be someone's woman and curl up on his chest and let myself be physically open, let down my guard and be passionate or raw or sweet.

(Other times I feel like a lone animal, that I'll never open myself up to anybody that way and will always be guarded and build a tough shell)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Oct 23 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #782

sassygrrl

When they tell you that they're still "techincally married...." sad.gif

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Oct 21 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #783

sassygrrl

If I was home, you know I'd be listening to that Anna Nalick song, 2 AM right now. Heh.

And probably watching Singles again (well, once I buy it). :0

Breathe in, breathe out.

Now going to try to crawl back in bed.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 21 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #784

brown delicious

BREATHE, sassygrrl.

i'm sure tomorrow will be fine. you are obviously waiting for the other shoe to drop. just enjoy yourself.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Oct 21 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #785

sassygrrl

I'm here now.

Still frustrated about McGeek. I mean we really seem to dig eachother, and he seems to be really understanding about me being sick last week. But, I'm so freaking scared about what will happen tomorrow afternoon.

He agreed last night to pick me up at airport, but haven't heard a damn thing from him today. I know we've both been busy this weekend. I need to just chill.

Did I mention I've been at my parents house since Tuesday stuck on a frigging island getting completely criticized and judged. This totally sucks. I mean I know we love one another, but we tend to show it in the weirdest frigging ways.

And not to mention that I haven't gotten laid in like almost two weeks. Bleh. And, the last time was in my little room, and being it's not my house (renting a room), we kept thinking that my landlady was going to walk in on us, which was creepy and funny at the same time. We just kept giggling.

I've met some cool guys off OkCupid. Met McGeek off Yahoo personals.

Oh, full story about MIA in the crush thread.

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Oct 17 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #786

Hardcore BUSTie

Thats hilarious emtee!
Hmmm, so this Okcupid is a good deal, eh?
Too bad I'm chicken shit.

--------------------
I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.--John Waters

+Quote Post
emtee
post Oct 17 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #787

Hardcore BUSTie

greenbean- I met him on OkCupid. But we've agreed to tell people that we met "horseback riding in the mountains".

If we're going to lie, might as well do so outrageously.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Oct 16 2006, 02:49 PM
Post #788

Hardcore BUSTie

Doing OKCupid again. I took a break from dating, and now I wanna do it again. I miss flirting and feeling sexy and cute and getting to know guys. And I need some action. smile.gif

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Oct 15 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #789

Hardcore BUSTie

Dumb Greenbean!! Dumb dumb dumb!!

I'm always saying how no cute boys ever come in to the restaurant I work at...but last night an ADORABLE one was at the bar, giving me the eye. And I let.him.get.away. Grrrr!
I was really hoping that he would say something to me but seeing as how I was working, maybe he thought it would be impolite (he wasnt in my section, so there wasnt oppurtunity)...
anyway, I stood near the door at one point to check out the waiting list, and then he walks past me, says 'goodnight' and looks directly in my eyes for a beautiful second. Bah! I should have stopped him.
Sooooo disappointed in myself. He better come back.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 14 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #790

brown delicious

eh Busties, i don't think you are insensitive with the wanting it rough in the sack and having a good guy at the same time. that's how i feel.

i think some men have trouble integrating that a women can be good and naughty when we need to be. especially if a woman is forward about sex and what she likes and dislikes. i mean, i know there are men who adore women like this. i just think some men have preconceived notions that their dick will unless all of this desire and fantasy within us. forgetting that we already possess that before them. i think it is just insecurity in general. as i think what it would be with a woman....and i've done that one too. my ex was insecure with my comfort with my sexuality and willingness to try things. she was easily offended. i would have to learn how to guide her and talk with her about things i liked. communication and patience is important. sex and money is one of the top reasons people break up. mostly it's 'cause of lack of communication.

i don't know if i made sense up above.

yes, there are times i just want a pounding. not really want to cuddle. and there are times when i just want to be held and kissed.

now, if i can get the above forementioned in a relationship, well then, that would be nice.

i meant unleash. not unless. sorry.

70s rawk is great for sex. don't even get me started on the rolling stones....

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Oct 14 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #791

Hardcore BUSTie

Ended up at a party last night with lotsa boys...but none of them did a thing for me. Not.a.thing.

Emtee...whered you meet yer boy?

--------------------

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Oct 14 2006, 12:05 PM
Post #792

Hardcore BUSTie

eh GB you are probably right. but assholes can be nice too. they just arent cheesy. i have done the emo thing, the "why arent you calling me more?" yikes cant handle it. i want a guy who can be sorta an asshole, but can still realize that what they have is good and take care of me when i need it, and vice versa. i dont want someone who needs me around all the time, or who cant handle it when i say "i want to be alone", or do things on my own. basically, being able to express emotions is good, but being insecure and needy is bad, which is usually the case with men who can express emotions. also, they need to have serious throwndown in the sack. yes.

i feel your pain GB. that is all:)

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Oct 13 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #793

Hardcore BUSTie

CrazyCL, maybe its cuz I have such an affectionate cat that I dont crave mushy stuff from a boy...she always sleeps under my arm at night and tries to cuddle every chance she gets,.. plus she uses up all the mothering Ive got to give, seeing as shes a dependent!

Heh, and I had a crush on James Spader since I was 8 and saw Pretty in Pink...mmmm, have I always had a thing for a*holes?...Actually I also had a crush on 'nice boy' Crispin Glover in Back to the Future: "Loraine, you are my density, I mean, my destiny"...guess it evens out.

Katie, I know Kal and the wiser folk are shaking their heads at us, thinking something like "but its when yer able to be emo with someone that makes the relationship special" or something to that affect. I know its true,...but can I just have a bit of fun for now?

Speaking of fun...I THOUGHT I was gonna have some tonight but my friend flaked on me. Grrr. Now I have to scramble for something else to do. I wonder where the naughty single boys are tonight...

--------------------

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Oct 13 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #794

Hardcore BUSTie

TOTALLY agree with you greenbean. 100%

nice boys=hassle. i am convinced though that there HAS to be people out there for girls like us who like em rough and tough but who arent complete assholes to you, but at the same time dont make you deal with that emo shite.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
hcbeck
post Oct 13 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #795

BUSTie

I'm looking for a woman who knows what to do with me!

...in bed, in conversation, in life.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Oct 13 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #796

the moistiest

I dying for a boy who knows what to do with me.

that pretty much sums it up. i'm tired of the dating games, but i'm also tired of the bedroom games that are almost like stalemates. a lot of fuffing around with no clear direction. i just want someone to be like "this is what you need, here let me take care of that for you."

now, this is sort of in contrast to what i was going to come in here and say, which is that i don't really want a relationship right now, per se. i just want a "life partner". someone who will hug me when i'm tearing my hair out, someone who's home when i am, maybe cooks, just someone to be around. i supposed i a roommate or cat could also fall into that category, but i digress.

(ot, gb, i finally saw secretary last week. i never thought of spader as hot until now smile.gif)

+Quote Post
emtee
post Oct 13 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #797

Hardcore BUSTie

shouldn't even put this in here, but I found someone that understands my need for a little rough play...finally.

+Quote Post
Kalevra
post Oct 13 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #798

Hardcore BUSTie

You girls are doing my head in!

Is there not something so special about being with someone, you are in the act (yummy) and a little look to each other, a great soundtrack to boot, and the world could just fall apart, and netiher of you could care less...???

I miss a partner....I miss trying to satisfy a girl, who is trying to satisfy me, and the realisation that we are trying to satisfy each other...

no, I am not frustrated, ...not.even.close.

--------------------
I like to keep a bottle of drink handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy - W.C. Fields

+Quote Post
anna k
post Oct 13 2006, 01:51 PM
Post #799

Hardcore BUSTie

"Baaaad Company! Till the day I die!"

While doing phone sex I liked playing Jack FM so I could sound dirty while Def Leppard's "Photograph" played in the background.

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Oct 13 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #800

Hardcore BUSTie

Haha! When I was living with my old roommate she ALWAYS played her Bad Company record when she and her boy were doing it. If I heard it in the next room I'd be all, 'uh-oh, not again.' I cant hear those songs now without getting a slight shudder!

I could use me a dirty boy right now. A while ago I was thinking about love and commitment but currently I'm like "Screw it! I need some action!!!"

I know I should be looking for nice boys but the nice boys seem to require patience and I dont have it right now. Does anyone remember that scene in Secretary when Leigh is making out with her 'nice' boyfriend and then she bends over his lap to invite him to spank her and he looks puzzled and just presents a condom? I SWEAR that is like, story of my life lately. I dying for a boy who knows what to do with me. I know theyre out there cuz Ive had em,...its just been too long!

--------------------

+Quote Post

50 Pages V  « < 38 39 40 41 42 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 2, 2014 - 12:32 AM