271 Pages V  « < 55 56 57 58 59 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
damselindistress
post Nov 5 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #1121

BUSTie

QUOTE(Sweaty in Social Studies @ Nov 4 2008, 02:43 PM) *
So the Femodophilus worked for your vaginally? How long did it take for you to actually get results?

I've only used it through two periods now with success, but we'll see. I'm hoping to get down to using a pill vaginally for a few days after my menses and a pill after sex. Otherwise, I'll continue with my daily yogurt diet and perhaps a cheaper probiotic orally. The FemD once a day is an expensive habit! I'll let ya know if that regimen will be good enough or if it comes back!! Good luck!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Nov 4 2008, 02:44 PM
Post #1122

QUOTE(jewelscando @ Oct 27 2008, 09:09 PM) *
HELLO LADIES!!!!

TTO worked for me!!!! It's been a life saver for me!

Also, I was at Whole Foods the other day, and they have TTO suppositories!!! So, you dont have to make them yourself!!! I bought a box, just to have in case of an emergency!!

But, just wanted to stop in real quick and tell you that yes, TTO works.. but as with everything, what works for me, may not work for you!!

Bye for now!

How long did it take for you to actually get results with the Tea Tree Oil Suppositories? What do the suppositories look like?

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Nov 4 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #1123

QUOTE(damselindistress @ Oct 30 2008, 11:07 AM) *
Hey, Horror, have you tried inserting the FemD capsule vaginally? I have been using one a day, vaginally, and it seems to be keeping the problems away. I admit, sometimes it is a little bit messy, so wear a liner, maybe, or do it at night. Taking them orally wasn't working for me either, but this does....at least so far, it's been 3 weeks problem-free.

So the Femodophilus worked for your vaginally? How long did it take for you to actually get results?

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Nov 2 2008, 10:45 AM
Post #1124

QUOTE(sciongal @ Oct 31 2008, 08:37 PM) *
I read the waterworks website, but won't that wash out all of your good bacteria as well???

It definitely would. The best advice I can give to anyone that has Bacterial Vaginosis is to not douche. Douching is bad for you when you don't have an infection, imagine how bad it could be when you have a live infection. That can cause the infection to spread even higher into the pelvis and cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Nov 1 2008, 08:05 AM
Post #1125

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(sciongal @ Nov 1 2008, 02:37 AM) *
I read the waterworks website, but won't that wash out all of your good bacteria as well???

I've read up on it. The product does not seem promising. Just seems like a high priced Douche.

+Quote Post
sciongal
post Oct 31 2008, 08:37 PM
Post #1126

BUSTie

QUOTE(Sweaty in Social Studies @ Oct 31 2008, 12:05 PM) *
I hate to burst your bubble and all but from what I read about Waterworks it's only something that helps with vaginal odor. It's not actually going to rid you of Bacterial Vaginosis. It seems like something that helps with a minor vaginal odor, not really an infection. What have you tried to get rid of your BV? I want to help you out somehow, knowing that you've been dealing with this for almost 8 years. I've been compiling research on what can actually treat BV naturally without medications that build resistance against the infection.
SiSS

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Oct 31 2008, 02:05 PM
Post #1127

QUOTE(wanabfresh @ Oct 31 2008, 03:21 AM) *
Hey all u guys im not new around here but, i dont post very much but i always read u guys post almost everyday,But i am a BV suferer also, I,ve had it off an on since i was 19 an im now 26 but anyway i just seen a commercial about this new FDA approved product called WATERWORKS an it seems promising. I've tried everything u can name an it works for a while but after so long your body get use 2 these drugs an become immune to it an they just dont work anymore but u guys should check this site out its very interesting an i will b ordering one soon. thanks guys for all the information an "NEVER GIVE UP"

I hate to burst your bubble and all but from what I read about Waterworks it's only something that helps with vaginal odor. It's not actually going to rid you of Bacterial Vaginosis. It seems like something that helps with a minor vaginal odor, not really an infection. What have you tried to get rid of your BV? I want to help you out somehow, knowing that you've been dealing with this for almost 8 years. I've been compiling research on what can actually treat BV naturally without medications that build resistance against the infection.
SiSS

+Quote Post
wanabfresh
post Oct 31 2008, 02:21 AM
Post #1128

BUSTie

Hey all u guys im not new around here but, i dont post very much but i always read u guys post almost everyday,But i am a BV suferer also, I,ve had it off an on since i was 19 an im now 26 but anyway i just seen a commercial about this new FDA approved product called WATERWORKS an it seems promising. I've tried everything u can name an it works for a while but after so long your body get use 2 these drugs an become immune to it an they just dont work anymore but u guys should check this site out its very interesting an i will b ordering one soon. thanks guys for all the information an "NEVER GIVE UP"

+Quote Post
neverending
post Oct 30 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #1129

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Oct 30 2008, 08:11 PM) *
I douch before my situation and i think it help the bv the way it is now. If you have bv NOW i do
not think you should douch it will only push the bad bacteria futher up. You probably won't smell
anything for about an hour and then it will come back down. The odor will be 2x times smelly.

I douched before this problem and I was not told douching was bad until after the fact. The vagina is a self cleaning body part. It does not need internal cleansing with shit that smells like flowers or vinegar.

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Oct 30 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #1130

BUSTie

QUOTE(Sweaty in Social Studies @ Oct 30 2008, 02:36 PM) *
Has douching helped anybody before? Because I've always heard that douching is really bad and then some say it's really good.

I douch before my situation and i think it help the bv the way it is now. If you have bv NOW i do
not think you should douch it will only push the bad bacteria futher up. You probably won't smell
anything for about an hour and then it will come back down. The odor will be 2x times smelly.

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Oct 30 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #1131

BUSTie

Im try to use femdo vaginal but only at night bcuz it makes me discharge and that draws off the odor.
im going use it for a lil while until i get estrogen cream or pills. i want a cure not something i have to buy every
month it feel like another bill. thank you for your advice because femdo do not work for me taking it orally and now i know
im not the only you feeling that way.

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Oct 30 2008, 01:36 PM
Post #1132

Has douching helped anybody before? Because I've always heard that douching is really bad and then some say it's really good.

+Quote Post
damselindistress
post Oct 30 2008, 11:07 AM
Post #1133

BUSTie

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Oct 29 2008, 01:51 PM) *
I was traveling today on the train and people was over reacting towards me turning their head, rubbing their nose constanly and the huff & puff. I was thinking to myself dang i smell that bad. Im tired of this bv,trich,gardnell whatever it is and i know my doctor is getting tired of me i don't want her to think im hook on meds because i visit her almost every week. I start work next friday so hopefully it calm down by then. I might try the TTO bcuz femdo doesn't really work for me. Until then back to the doctor for me sad.gif

Hey, Horror, have you tried inserting the FemD capsule vaginally? I have been using one a day, vaginally, and it seems to be keeping the problems away. I admit, sometimes it is a little bit messy, so wear a liner, maybe, or do it at night. Taking them orally wasn't working for me either, but this does....at least so far, it's been 3 weeks problem-free.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Oct 29 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #1134

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Oct 29 2008, 06:51 PM) *
I was traveling today on the train and people was over reacting towards me turning their head, rubbing their nose constanly and the huff & puff. I was thinking to myself dang i smell that bad. Im tired of this bv,trich,gardnell whatever it is and i know my doctor is getting tired of me i don't want her to think im hook on meds because i visit her almost every week. I start work next friday so hopefully it calm down by then. I might try the TTO bcuz femdo doesn't really work for me. Until then back to the doctor for me sad.gif

Oh, I forgot to tell you. If you have a big enough purse; buy wet wipes and keep them with you so you can freshen up when you need to. Also, keep an extra pair of panties in there also. So midway through the day you can change undies and wipe down with a wet wipe.
Good luck hun wink.gif

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Oct 29 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #1135

BUSTie

+Quote Post
missjanuary
post Oct 28 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #1136

There's so many conflicting ''solutions'' for bv it gets frustrating and discouraging. I think that you just have to find something that works for you and not think that whatever works for someone else should work for you too!

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Oct 28 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #1137

QUOTE(persimmon_grrrl @ Oct 27 2008, 10:44 PM) *
acronyms...what does TTO stand for?

TTO = Tea Tree Oil

+Quote Post
roquelaure
post Oct 28 2008, 12:17 AM
Post #1138

BUSTie

yummy yummy Tea Tree Oil smile.gif

i have a bottle of TTO soap that i found in the foot care section of walmart- it's called the oh-so-appetizing "fungi-soap", but it is the same thing as the expensive antibacterial and oil controlling face soap sold in fancy schmancy places. um... i don't remember where i was going with that... but it smells good lol.

got the call from the dr's today, and no BV- yaaaaaaayyyyy!!! [i'm waving my arms around all kermit the frog-like as i "yay"]. just stupid yeast, which the diflucan has thus far defeated. i feel like i'm finally getting a leg up on things and reaching a karmic cootchie balance down there. oooohhhhmmmmm....

+Quote Post
persimmon_grrrl
post Oct 27 2008, 09:44 PM
Post #1139

Hardcore BUSTie

acronyms...what does TTO stand for?

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Oct 27 2008, 09:09 PM
Post #1140

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Sweaty in Social Studies @ Oct 18 2008, 08:57 PM) *
Here is an additional reliable source that I have found regarding Pau d'arco and it's benefits.

http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69325.cfm

HELLO LADIES!!!!

TTO worked for me!!!! It's been a life saver for me!

Also, I was at Whole Foods the other day, and they have TTO suppositories!!! So, you dont have to make them yourself!!! I bought a box, just to have in case of an emergency!!

But, just wanted to stop in real quick and tell you that yes, TTO works.. but as with everything, what works for me, may not work for you!!

Bye for now!

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 55 56 57 58 59 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 05:30 AM