The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

20 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Having Problems with our Web Site?
bunnyb
post Aug 2 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #321

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

hey busties, could someone tell me how you do the pink lovey dovey smiley please and how to format links now and write in smaller text please?

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Jul 31 2006, 09:19 AM
Post #322

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey obelix:
if you don't want to see avtars and sig files, just change the settings in your profile to keep them from showing up. that's it.

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jul 30 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #323

obelix, i agree with all the annoying stuff. i'm not thrilled with any of the changes either, except for the 'ignore user' function. but i'd miss all these girls too much to stay away.

and please, someone tell me what the Heck is with the green clip board thingy all of a sudden? where is the damn legend for these strange symbols already?! are we just supposed to guess? why can't they just stay martinis? everytime i look at a thread it changes to a stupid clip board, argh! i hate all the flipping pictures already. i'm a grown up, i am so not into a cartoony forum.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 30 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #324

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

You're sure you're going to "Edit Avatar Settings" and not "Change Personal Photo", right? I was going to "Change Personal Photo" and that's when I got the permission thing, too.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
obelix
post Jul 30 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #325

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't have permission to edit my photo either.

Incidentally, I want to edit it because I want it gone. I HATE the new lounge, and want nothing to do with it. I'm sure it's been said over and over by people before, but why in the world did you change it? Now we have annoying avatars, annoying quotes, annoying smiley faces.

I came to the lounge to TALK. Not look at pictures. Bleh.

+Quote Post
LoungeLady
post Jul 30 2006, 08:25 AM
Post #326

Hardcore BUSTie

If you aren't getting an email when you are trying to retrieve your password or reset your password, please be sure to check your spam box. sometimes emails with "bust.com" end up there. That's been the solution for other folks on this board.

--------------------
So mod!

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jul 30 2006, 07:09 AM
Post #327

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Is anyone else finding that the lounge is running really slowly today?

I only found the mark as read option today and it was completely by chance.

Pixie's assessment of google as user seems really plausible to me; sometimes it appears as user and sometimes not.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jul 29 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #328

hey, sometimes when i use the 'mark all as read' function it doesn't mark all as read. just thought i'd report it as a glitch, if it is.

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Jul 28 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #329

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Tes, I'm just a layman, but my guess is that someoen used google for subject and came up with a link to here. I checked the first day and our profiles are not searchable by google, but I would imagine the subjects still are. What I don't get is why it says google and not just guest like anyone else who is not a registered member.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
tesao
post Jul 28 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #330

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

out of curiousity, has anyone else noticed that there is a user called Google.com listed at the bottom of the screen which lists # of registered user, guests, etc???

anyone (*looks askance at Q*) know WHY Google.com is still keeping tabs on us? or is it something less insidious?

+Quote Post
vesicapisces
post Jul 25 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #331

Hardcore BUSTie

This isn't anything earth-shattering, but I was nosing around in the "Let's Go Girl" listings and the ones for my city are hideously out of date. Is there a "sell-by" date on these? I'm talking stores that have been out of business for years, coffeehouses that don't exist any more, clubs that bit the dust in the 1990's... OK, maybe that last one is a little exaggerated (just a little.) But it would probably be good if anything older than about 2 years could be purged.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Jul 23 2006, 10:05 AM
Post #332

Hardcore BUSTie

Weird. I was just coming here to ask about that.

+Quote Post
ms.gb
post Jul 19 2006, 11:49 AM
Post #333

Hardcore BUSTie

i don't have permission, it seems, to change my profile photo....hmm??? a little help here when you have a moment.

--------------------
"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 19 2006, 06:35 AM
Post #334

Can we delete the spam thread in Ladies Who Lounge? Isn't there a email verification or something when you create a new account? I can't believe some software doofus would go to all that trouble to put up his thread if there was.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 17 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #335

I saw one in the past couple days, under yuefie's name, but then it said "unregistered"...huh? An imposter? Or did she not log in correctly?

--------------------

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Jul 17 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #336

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Do you guys mean postings by guests, or the posting where it has a name and unregistered beside it? I've noticed a couple of those...It appears to be people who have not made it over from the old lounge. If they are actually anonymous guests posts, please point me in their direction, I wanna check it out.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
vesicapisces
post Jul 17 2006, 09:13 AM
Post #337

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(tyger @ Jul 17 2006, 01:57 AM) *

maybe i saw things wrong, but i think i saw an unregistered user post.

You didn't see things wrong, I've noted several of those myself. What's the deal with that?

--------------------

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jul 17 2006, 05:04 AM
Post #338

it's cards on the table time

I'm finding that it's taking a while for my posts to go through, even though I've got broadband and my PC is usually pretty fast. When my (lengthier) posts do go through, sometimes they are incomplete.

Otherwise well done on a comprehensive revamp!

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jul 16 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #339

Hardcore BUSTie

maybe i saw things wrong, but i think i saw an unregistered user post. that just doesn't sit right with me. it opens another door for crap we don't need on here.
other than that, i'm adjusting to/loving the new lounge. yay! for ignore. yay! for new software

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 16 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #340

Or can we at least delete the thread?

ETA: THANK YOU!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 03:18 PM