Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

20 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Having Problems with our Web Site?
raisingirl
post Dec 12 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #221

PANTIES! ew.

Ahem! I'm still having this problem. Now it says I have -1 New Messages despite the fact that I've deleted some of my PMs so I'm only at 80something% capacity.

Helllllooooooo?

S.O.S.

QUOTE(raisingirl @ Nov 1 2006, 09:28 PM) *

I'm not having any luck in archiving my private messages by sending them to my Bust email address. I've gone through all the steps and tried to save them in both formats, but it just comes out as gobbledygook on the other end when I go to open up the email message.

Is this a problem with the Lounge software or is it a problem with the age of the software used for Bust email? I love Bust email.

Soon PMs are going to be bouncing back to the users as I'm already at 90something% capacity. PMs are a nice feature to have, but it's too bad it just gets filled up so quickly.

Help?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Nov 29 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #222

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I am getting tons of these error messages, too. It seems like right now, I'm getting error messages at least every other time I try to post or open a thread.

Will somebody please tell us what is going on??? I hope this can be fixed - I hope somebody out there cares at all...

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
mornington
post Nov 29 2006, 05:07 PM
Post #223

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

QUOTE(ginger_kitty @ Nov 29 2006, 09:18 PM) *
I have been getting tons of wierd messages when I try to post. sad.gif Server unavailable, server to busy, Internal server error, etc. unsure.gif

me too. it's getting worse as well...

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Nov 29 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #224

Hardcore BUSTie

I have been getting tons of wierd messages when I try to post. sad.gif Server unavailable, server to busy, Internal server error, etc. unsure.gif

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 28 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #225

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Wow, that's really pretty- I assume those are mountains in the distance? You should post that in the "Say Cheese" thread, now that you're in the know!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Nov 28 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #226

yay, thanks!

here's a pic for you in thanks. that's the view from my deck, it's really, really snowy right now.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 28 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #227

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

If you click on the icon that looks like a little Earth and a chain link, a window pops up and you paste the URL, then another window pops up and you type the text you want to replace it with.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Nov 28 2006, 06:46 PM
Post #228

omg, that's so cool.
ok, how do i make a link in the word link though, there's still no directions. and it wants a title too, what?

+Quote Post
anoushh
post Nov 28 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #229

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Ellstar @ Nov 21 2006, 06:23 PM) *

I'm new here, is there a way to change the way I personally view the forum, so that the oldest messages come up first? (Thus if there were 4 pages in a threat, the last page owuld have the NEWEST posts)
It makes me crazy to have to scroll down to read then back UP the page...

I checked board settings but couldn't find it.

This bugs me, too. I know this board can be set up that way, but I don't think we can change it ourselves.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Nov 28 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #230

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

pepper, what raisingirl told you: if you click "new reply" on upper right of the last post then all of the options you have listed are there.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
pepper
post Nov 28 2006, 02:06 PM
Post #231

i have no idea what fast reply even is. i just use the add reply button under the box. what i'm talking about is the leopard print bar that used to be to the left of the screen where you could find things like instructions on how to format your posts. why did they ditch that? it was good for computer dummies like me. now i can do Anything. no underlining, no bold, no colours, no nice looking links. blah.

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Nov 28 2006, 06:45 AM
Post #232

PANTIES! ew.

Pepper, are you clicking on "fast reply" when you post in a thread? Because if you instead click on "new reply", you'll have all of the formatting stuff right in front of you.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Nov 27 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #233

Pacifism kicks ass!

Sometimes whenever I click on a link to get to a new page in the Lounge, I get a white screen with the following message:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Sometimes if I click refresh it will fix itself and go to the correct page. However, sometimes it doesn't. And a few people have complained that they've lost posts due to this little glitch.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Nov 27 2006, 10:13 AM
Post #234

you know that awesome little side bar that used to be on the old site? the one that told you how to format posts, create nice looking links, how to change colour and fonts size etc?

WHERE THE F-ING HELL IS IT?!?!!!!

my links are huge and look like crap. excuse me for not being a techno wiz all on my own but is it too much to ask that there be some instructions somewhere? it's not in help, i'm pulling my hair out. dang it.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Nov 22 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #235

hehe smile.gif , is it really surprising? a poll set months ago is still open and the website crashes for the weekend.

/grumble grumble

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
pepper
post Nov 22 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #236

no it isn't bunny, it's been locked for a long time. unless i'm crazy. which is so possible. ha ha.

oops, ok guess i'm crazy. it's locked if you already voted, which i did. that's funny that it's still on.

+Quote Post
mornington
post Nov 22 2006, 11:08 AM
Post #237

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

none of us could, jsmith. - it was kinda worrying

loungelady, what happened?

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Nov 22 2006, 11:07 AM
Post #238

noone was able to log on; ceck out the Community Forum for discussion.

pepper, funny, but that poll is still open!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sixstring
post Nov 22 2006, 08:22 AM
Post #239

BUSTie

QUOTE(jsmith @ Nov 22 2006, 01:37 PM) *

Am I the only one who couldn't get in for the past couple days?

I couldn't get in either. I was forwarded to a web page that said the domain name (Bust) had changed status.

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Nov 22 2006, 07:20 AM
Post #240

It's Calamity Jenn

Am I the only one who couldn't get in for the past couple days?

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 1, 2014 - 10:29 PM