The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 201 202 203 204 205 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
knorl05
post Mar 11 2007, 03:11 PM
Post #4041

Hardcore BUSTie

i think it's awful that the media has conditioned us to think that we CANT be sexy.. there is so much more to sex appeal than the size of a woman's breasts. sit down and rap with men for a bit, you'll find they find all sorts of things sexy about women. most men i've found dont care about all the silly details we concern ourselves with - they're just excited to get to see our boobs at all.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
edie52
post Mar 11 2007, 06:13 AM
Post #4042

Hardcore BUSTie

Anna, I saw that book too- I was so psyched to see Jane Birkin with her tiny breasts (that quite resemble mine) looking so beautiful. I feel like that would never happen now- not in Playboy- though there are some actresses that are small-boobed, considered sexy, and have also done topless scenes- like Kate Hudson, Selma Blair, and Claire Danes come to mind.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Mar 8 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #4043

Hardcore BUSTie

I looked at pictures in a book about famous women in Playboy, and the recent pictures look so waxed and sexless and shiny, just terrible in comparison to the 70's pics of hairy women or small-breasted women looking comfortable and sensual. Jane Birkin and Robin Givens are examples of slim, small-breasted women who looked more natural and more sensual than the hyper-sexualized shots of Jaime Pressly (who I like, but not her picture) or Pamela Anderson.

+Quote Post
stephanie_erin
post Mar 8 2007, 09:08 AM
Post #4044

BUSTie

for me, the whole playboy thing now is just unnatural and creepy looking. half those girls don't even have nipples any more, and if they do, as a female, you KNOW they were airbrushed.
but if you look at some of the old issues, the women aren't straddling horses naked with their fake breasts almost staring at you. the women are placed in more nautral, respectable places and look more beautiful than sexy.
i miss the old pin- ups and 20's flappers. i vote for those fads to come back.

--------------------
i've got a strong urge to fly,
but i've got nowhere to fly to.
-- pink floyd

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Feb 23 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #4045

Hardcore BUSTie

anonymoose: exactly. and during medieval times it was the corset, which would cause permanent structural damage to their bodies.

i think the new look is rather cold, and uninviting.. and visually it may be beautiful for a moment, but IMO it's just become too typical to be valuable. but you know, we're all different types of people who value different things.

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
anonymoose96
post Feb 22 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #4046

BUSTie

"re: plastic playboy models. it will definitely pass.. it is just the latest beauty trend. unfortunately women have always taken drastic measures to be considered sexy and desirable.. plastic surgery is just on the rise due to the availability (and social acceptance) of the procedures. what i think is so damaging about the latest look of beauty, is that it further lends to objectification of women, by making them look like plastic blow up dolls. they appear to be cartoon characters, or air brushed renditions of the human form, rather than a woman with unique or individual beauty. their images are actually the result of the skilled craftsmanship of doctors and graphic designers, than that of the hands of their creator. and well.. that's just how it is. a man with his own mind will be the one to determine what he considers sexy in a woman. i guess what it ultimately comes down to is that each one of us decides where our priorities lie."

Amen to that Knorl! All of it! In reference to the playboy model look, it too shall pass. In the 1920's when the flapper look was in fashion small breasts were very desirable. more endowed women did what they could to strap the puppies down. It's really not all that different than what many women do now days, it's just at the opposite end of the spectrum is all.

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Feb 21 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #4047

Hardcore BUSTie

re: plastic playboy models. it will definitely pass.. it is just the latest beauty trend. unfortunately women have always taken drastic measures to be considered sexy and desirable.. plastic surgery is just on the rise due to the availability (and social acceptance) of the procedures. what i think is so damaging about the latest look of beauty, is that it further lends to objectification of women, by making them look like plastic blow up dolls. they appear to be cartoon characters, or air brushed renditions of the human form, rather than a woman with unique or individual beauty. their images are actually the result of the skilled craftsmanship of doctors and graphic designers, than that of the hands of their creator. and well.. that's just how it is. a man with his own mind will be the one to determine what he considers sexy in a woman. i guess what it ultimately comes down to is that each one of us decides where our priorities lie.

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
fantaz
post Feb 10 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #4048

BUSTie

Hello all!
I know exactually how you feel! People NEVER guess my age right! I am 21 now and people think I am like 17! People have always mistaken me for being younger than I am. It does tend to tick me off at times, because I will sometimes take it as people viewing me as being not as mature. However, my mom went through the same thing when she was younger, and now when people find out that she is 58, they freak out! They always think that she is about 45 years old! Also, she is small chested like me (like a small B/Big A), and says that her breasts look exactly the same as they did when she was young! Even though I am not so confident about my size, at least I have that to look forward to!

Oh, and a movie I like called "About Last Night..." features the un-enhanced Demi Moore, and although see is small chested, she looks so sexy in the movie! It made me too feel like a cute guy like that could find me as desirable as he did (Rob Lowe's character)! I wish more movies nowadays feature woman that look like that being portrayed as sexy!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Feb 8 2007, 08:05 AM
Post #4049

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Kitty06 @ Feb 8 2007, 09:05 AM) *

Thanks, I guess the fact I don't bother with my hair/make up much is probably the main thing, but I really can't be arsed with that for school! Hmm maybe I'll just buy a more padded bra...

Kxx

You just be yourself, girl--however you are comfortable. Remember, too, that there are just a lot of people out there who are really bad at guessing ages! tongue.gif My experience is, the oldest people are the worst at guessing ages, I think because in their generation, young people "grew up" sooner (i.e., had kids, got married, left home at 17 to work full-time). Younger people today have more options, so if an older person looks at you and sees you living at home, in school, wearing jeans and being comfy with the hair and make-up, they may associate it with being a "carefree kid" with no responsibilities. Just a thought.

I know it can be so frustrating, but believe gingerkitty and me, you will grow into your young look and in time you will probably LOVE it! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Kitty06
post Feb 8 2007, 02:48 AM
Post #4050

Thanks, I guess the fact I don't bother with my hair/make up much is probably the main thing, but I really can't be arsed with that for school! Hmm maybe I'll just buy a more padded bra...

Kxx

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Feb 7 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #4051

Hardcore BUSTie

karategrrl, took the words out of my mouth as far as people assupmtions reagarding age.

I have always been mistaken as younger than I am, which used to bother me when I was younger. But now I realize, it probably means I am going to ease into my elder years gracefully, so I am take it much better. And thank god being small boobied means have super saggy breasts later on. wink.gif

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Feb 7 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #4052

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Kitty06 @ Feb 6 2007, 04:56 PM) *

I wanted to know what you think influences people most when they guess your age? I'm starting to get really annoyed, as I'm approaching 18 and at least four people in the last sixth months or so have guessed my age at 13/14! It's all very well to say that when I'm older I'll be glad to look younger but the fact is that's a way off!

Hi Kitty!

Well, first off, I can understand wanting to look your age. I, too, have always looked young for my age. I remember being in my 20's and folks asking where I went to high school. dry.gif Now that I am older (38), I do get a cheap thrill when I tell people my age (38) and their jaws drop. Tee hee... I'm usually pegged for 26-30.

I'd take a guess and say that a lot of factors influence people's perceptions, including how you act, dress, wear your hair, etc. Also I have to say that having a small chest DOES seem to make one look younger. Older women tend to have boobs that are saggy. We small-boobed wonders will always have youthful, gravity-defying chests. biggrin.gif

When I was younger, I started a new career and wanted to look older and therefore be taken more seriously. I deliberately chopped my long hair & nails short, wore glasses and dressed more conservatively. It did work. That may be drastic, but my point is, you can do things to your appearance to influence how others perceive you, if you wish.

You might consult some books on fashion/image to learn ways to "grow up" your look, if you think that is the issue. Good luck and keep us posted!

+Quote Post
Kitty06
post Feb 6 2007, 10:39 AM
Post #4053

Hi!

I'm posting here cos last time I did everyone was so friendly and great help smile.gif I haven't posted in aaages because I've been horribly busy with school and whatnot.

I wanted to know what you think influences people most when they guess your age? I'm starting to get really annoyed, as I'm approaching 18 and at least four people in the last sixth months or so have guessed my age at 13/14! It's all very well to say that when I'm older I'll be glad to look younger but the fact is that's a way off!

Anyway, hello again everyone smile.gif

Kittyx

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 17 2007, 10:20 AM
Post #4054

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey all, Just wanted to share. www.honeydewintimates.com has cute bras for small boobs, at good prices.

Also www.marygreen.com, though I think someone else already mentioned that site. Both are based in CA, USA.

Happy shopping!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 10 2007, 12:01 PM
Post #4055

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(ginger_kitty @ Jan 4 2007, 12:53 AM) *

karategrrl, the push up was just Vassarette that I picked up at Target. Really affordable like $10, I can't believe how comfy it ended up being. I've gotten used to it now, and does feel sexy!

Thanks! Funny (and refreshing) how sometimes the cheaper stuff is just fine. I love cute, sexy stuff as much as anyone, but I can't see spending $50. and up on a bra. Maybe those with large boobs who need the support and all do get something for that kind of moulah, but I don't think we smallies do.

I just had a stellar idea! Buy cheap, plain bras and decorate with lace or sparkles or cute shit like that. smile.gif I can sew a little.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I LOVE all you petite-breasted hotties out there!!!!! I don't know any of you personally, but knowing you are out there makes me feel like part of a sistah-hood!

MWAH!!!

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jan 3 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #4056

Hardcore BUSTie

karategrrl, the push up was just Vassarette that I picked up at Target. Really affordable like $10, I can't believe how comfy it ended up being. I've gotten used to it now, and does feel sexy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
hiddenpoet
post Dec 31 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #4057

BUSTie

Was it upbringing? Attitudes in the area where you grew up? Experiences you've had? Do tell!!!

sorry it took me so long to reply karategrrl. in middle and some of high school i had terrible self esteem and thought if i had bigger breasts then guys would pay attention to me. but after my pregnancy and going through failed lactation i just didnt care what the hell guys thought about anymore. i had a child to raise.

i remember Bettie Page! there was a spread in playboy with Ditta Von Teese posing as Page and then snapshots of Page next to her. Ditta may have great breats but Page had a killer body all over.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Dec 21 2006, 09:49 AM
Post #4058

Hardcore BUSTie

[Hey ginger kitty, what kind of bra is that? Just curious. Usually bras in small sizes have tons of paddng. Makes me nuts. I like a little enhancement with some clothing, but never the "bean bag" look. wink.gif

And yeah, you know, I have to SO agree with you ladies on the natural vs. plastic "beauty" thing. What the hell has happened to our standards of beauty? I totally hope one day there is a backlash against breast augmentation. But for now, I'd like to choke the man (men?) who invented implants. dry.gif I don't know who it was, but I'm damn sure it was NOT a woman!

Does anyone remember the REAL Bettie Page? If you see her real, original topless pictures, she was like a large A or small B--very natural, quite beautiful, and she even had <gasp> some flesh on her hips and thighs! Modern "art versions" of her that you see have made the thighs smaller and boobs all plastic-looking, but as she really was, she was naturally beautiful and sexy!

+Quote Post
EllaMinnowPea
post Dec 21 2006, 02:26 AM
Post #4059

BUSTie

QUOTE(ginger_kitty @ Dec 18 2006, 03:51 PM) *

I love my small boobs, so I am worried the push up will make me look like I am trying to hide the fact my boobs are small. But part me really likes the bra and makes me feel sexy.

Wear whatever makes you feel good about yourself, darlin'! It's nice to have a good push-up when you want the extra - pardon the pun - boost, but that doesn't have to discount your small boob pride.

--------------------
"I arise in the morning torn by the twin desires to reform the world and to enjoy the world. This makes it difficult to plan the day."
E.B. White

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Dec 20 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #4060

Hardcore BUSTie

Annak, I completely agree! I hate the whole plastic looking turn that Playboy has taken. I love watching old movies and seeing a naked chick looking totally natural with really nice small boobs.

--------------------

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 201 202 203 204 205 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 22, 2014 - 03:56 PM