The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 103 104 105 106 107 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Persephone3
post Aug 7 2009, 09:51 PM
Post #2081

BUSTie

Oh! and by the way (I just can't stop posting!). I was at Lord and Taylor the other day and I found a whole rack of AA bras. The most impressive thing about them was that they had a bit of push-up without being too padded. And they were SOO pretty!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Persephone3
post Aug 7 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #2082

BUSTie

QUOTE(oceangirl @ Aug 7 2009, 03:27 AM) *
Has anyone ordered bras online? If so from what sites? Good experiences? Bad experiences? I really want to develop a website that caters to women with size A.

I never ordered bras online and I probably never will. As a smaller breasted girl, I have never needed a fitting. I can basically go into any store and find my size by feel, more then by band and cup size. It seems to differ greatly by make.
What I would like is lingerie that has a bit of support without wearing a bra. I have yet to find that.

+Quote Post
Persephone3
post Aug 7 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #2083

BUSTie

Hi girls, Really quiet around here lately!
I was just wondering what you girls thought of women who get breast implants. Part of me understands and part of me feels as though they are selling out.
I hear so many men say they don't like them. I generally believe that to be true, even though they practically break their necks when they see them. But seeing is not desiring.
I also hear a lot of men asign a lot of really negative characteristics to women with breast implants (i.e. shallow and insecure). It's almost as if you are exchanging one problem with another. Then again, there are so many men who complain abouth the problems of women with large breasts (i.e. sagging and strectch marks). Women cannot win no matter what we do. I guess the answer is to just except yourself as you are. Not always easy.

+Quote Post
oceangirl
post Aug 7 2009, 02:27 AM
Post #2084

BUSTie

Has anyone ordered bras online? If so from what sites? Good experiences? Bad experiences? I really want to develop a website that caters to women with size A.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Aug 2 2009, 02:57 AM
Post #2085

Hardcore BUSTie

*delurks*

Kate Beckinsale's ass in Underworld = most extreme hotness ever!

*relurks*

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Aug 1 2009, 09:52 PM
Post #2086

Hardcore BUSTie

By the way... I missed you all!

And I was thinking about that topic with the shorter men and how we can relate to them from the female end of the spectrum. I kind of had a vision of what it would be like for the small boobie girls to have a party with the short and balding guys, so maybe we could finally see that everyone's got something society deems unattractive. I wonder if it would boost everyone's esteem overall.

And I do love Rachel McAdams and always thought she was stunning. You know, if I think about it, the women I find most beautiful tend to be smaller on the boobie side.. Rachel McAdams, Kate Beckinsale (whooee! smokin woman and I'm straight!), Evangeline Lily...

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Aug 1 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #2087

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Jul 26 2009, 01:01 AM) *
I also hope my bf can keep his eyes on me..though who can blame him if he cant bc his gf really has no body.

Stop it, Stop it, STOP IT!!!!! These are the thoughts that you really must avoid if you truly want to feel sexy and be sexy in the itty bitty boobie body you have. You DO have a body, and I'm POSITIVE that if you go to the beach, there will be at least 30 women utterly jealous of YOUR body. Part of the process is to change your thought process and not allow yourself to get away with thinking that way. You need to be your own thought coach and be aware that your thought is negative and then stop the negative thought. Then think about something you do like about yourself. Replace the negative with the positive.

You had a great experience with your bf when you had sex. Think about that instead of all these hypothetical situations where you're less than.

We're all rooting for you!

+Quote Post
Persephone3
post Aug 1 2009, 12:19 AM
Post #2088

BUSTie

QUOTE(anna k @ Jul 30 2009, 01:15 PM) *
Persephone3, that is the Danish actress Anna Karina in my avatar, who acted in French films in the sixties. I thought she was lovely, and my real pics are in the say cheese thread.

Thank you buttercups! And that bank teller story was really great to read, I'm glad you feel so good.

Hi Anna k
I googled Anna Karina, and you are right she is lovely! I have to ask my sister about her (she lives in Paris). I'm not sure where the 'say cheese' thread is, but I am sure you are lovely too.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jul 31 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #2089

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies, I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow and I'll be gone for a week- please pray for me that I get through this without a small boobie meltdown! wish me luck!
xoxo buttercups

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jul 30 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #2090

Hardcore BUSTie

Persephone3, that is the Danish actress Anna Karina in my avatar, who acted in French films in the sixties. I thought she was lovely, and my real pics are in the say cheese thread.

Thank you buttercups! And that bank teller story was really great to read, I'm glad you feel so good.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jul 30 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #2091

Hardcore BUSTie

Off topic, but I was watching a British comedian on Conan the other night and he said, "A lot of women are upset because their beasts are two different sizes... but look on the bright side, one is bigger than the other!"

I had to chuckle at that one. wink.gif Seems like a typical male response. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Jul 29 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #2092

Hardcore BUSTie

oooooohh I am so jealous of Scarlet Johansen. She is gorgeous in a very dramatic and feminine way. But you know who else is, Cate Blanchett

I had a friend who always talked about boobs too. For her, it was because she didn't feel confident about her body at all, but she knew she got attention from boys because fo her chest, so she brought it up whenever she was feeling fat or bad about her body. So she was talking down other people to make herself feel better. I was one of the people she was insulting, but honestly I know she never even realised it, because she was too busy feeling bad about herself. I try to always see the beauty in others and myself, because it is the only way to really appreciate everyone for who they are. When my friends talk negatively about others & themselves, I just point out what's good and beautiful, and then stay out of the conversation. I know its frustrating to try to just "ignore" when they talk about boobs, because it is a bit hurtful no matter what, but if you are strong then you can realize it has nothing to do with you or anyone else with small boobs, it is about themselves and their need to feel beautiful.

I am really happy that you are feeling better and more comfortable. That's a big step! I know its hard to stay strong, and there are days you won't feel strong, but once you learn to love yourself then it is easy to recover from bad days! *hugs*

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jul 29 2009, 05:50 PM
Post #2093

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks Anarch and Strongirl.

And yes that may seem silly but when they deliberately talk about how big their boobs are and then point out how small other girls are right in front of me when they can see i got none-well it is kind of flaunting. and i admit that sometimes i think they dont mean to, but other times it can be pretty obvious that they do. Sometimes girls do put other girls down to make themselves feel better and yes that is silly, but it is also true. It especially holds true bc my sister knows how sensitive i am about having such a small chest and how much it upsets me on almost a daily basis, so for her to shove her boobs in my face and put down small girls it does make me feel bad. I know she would never want to hurt me, but she has always let me know that she has big boobs and i have none. I was by no means indicating that girls with big boobs are always flaunting them at us small girls' expense, i was merely pointing out that once in awhile it does happen in my own family from personal experience.

On a similar note, I was at a party with my sister and we were all having a silly discussion about our celebrity "girl crushes". I said that I think Rachel McAdams is adorable and def my girl crush. My sister said "ew no way, shes not hot. I like sexy voluptuous girls with curves, like Scarlet Johanssen". Then I said "well i like Kate Hudson" and my sister was like "oh yeah, she is hot". stupid little convo but i felt like i was able to point out that yes voluptuous girls are hot, but small girls with less curves can be hot too!

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jul 29 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #2094

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Jul 27 2009, 09:39 PM) *
but sometimes it does feel as though they are flaunting their boobs at my expense

I hope you know how silly that is.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jul 29 2009, 12:46 AM
Post #2095

Hardcore BUSTie

Just popping in to cheer you on, Buttercups. Awesome stories about your bf and the bank teller and the work you're doing on this!

Also, y'all are giving awesome advice and support. Beauty AND brains too!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jul 28 2009, 07:07 AM
Post #2096

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, Buttercups, that is such an awesome story about the bank teller! You're expanding your appreciation for what's beautiful by appreciating others...and including yourself in your expanded definition! I have always found that when I truly appreciate someone else's beauty, not in a jealous or competitive way but truly appreciate it, whether or not they look like me or very different, I somehow feel better about myself, too. More relaxed, more generous, more confident. It's good.

On working out, there are some great posts on this if you read back a ways in this forum. Karategrrl and I are both dedicated to working out and Angie_21 has talked about how using your body to do fun and challenging activities helps you focus on and appreciate things other than your boobs. As for just the "chest vanity" aspect of it, work your pecs and get that "muscle cleavage" that Karategrrl and I enjoy having! It thrusts what you do have up and forward and makes a nice shadow between your breasts that really photographs well. And Crinoline, I know that washboard chest look of which you speak. Working my pecs these past several years has helped me finally get rid of that after decades of hating it.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jul 27 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #2097

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks ladies, you really do all rock and make me feel so much better- pretty soon i hope to have very little to vent about! I'm going to take all of your advice and really put it to use at the beach next week. I am going to try for the first time ever to not get down on myself and to just enjoy myself rather than getting all upset. Its funny really its like clockwork- I get upset every year when we go to the beach bc of my tiny chest and I ALWAYS let it get to me- this year no way! I'm going to try to kick myself in the ass if I try to think something negative. I'm also gonna go shopping for some cute clothes and little skirts to make me feel a little cuter when we're there. And if all else fails hahah I'm going to try out your game Strongirl- that is hilarious! It's true that these girls aren't assholes like Courtney, but sometimes it does feel as though they are flaunting their boobs at my expense- and maybe they don't realize it a lot. Or when we're watching tv theyll say something like "oh ew that girl is so flat!" - but next time I hear that I'm gonna say "yeah i think she's totally hot!"

Angie_21 you're right, I did go back to the negative self-talk and I really really have to work on that! Persephone3 that was very interesting about the guys and the height- it makes me want to run up to the next smaller guy I see and tell him how hot he is (though i doubt the bf would appreciate that haha). I've always tried to think of something that would make guys feel the same way we do that would be on more equal footing. I mean the classic example is penis size but like many have pointed out that is not revealed until the exact moment. I think height is an issue on more equal footing with small breasts bc we can immediately see that a guy is short in stature. I have thought many short guys are hot though- so there have to be just as many guys who think we're hot.

Chicaloca- thanks for trying to help me focus on the positive. I'm not exactly thin I just have more of a small frame, but I'm learning to work it with the help of you wonderful ladies! And Anna K what you said was so sweet, thank you. You sound like you're a great sister just like mine! She is lucky to have you!

As far as working out I wish so much that there was a way to target just tummy fat and cellulite- but of course since I started running I've kinda been losing weight all over. I think I like my body better like this though, my big stomach and tiny chest were lookin kinda funny together- and my stomach is far from being as rock hard as gwen stefani's, but its def improved with exercise. I just don't want to lose anymore of my small chest!

I went to the bank today in my barely padded bra (its really cute and only $20 from target- its called Gilligan & O'Malley gel push-up bra. I wear a 32A and I'm actually a AA, so it does run small if anyone wants to try it out. It gives a real nice rounded shape- not pointy like a lot of padded bras bc its soft satin-y padding. The back is also all lacy which I think is really pretty- but enough about the bra haha). So anyways I was filling out my deposit form and I noticed this pretty bank teller girl was kind of staring at me. I took it as a usual "girl-sizing-up-another-girl" thing and thought "ugh well shes really pretty and probably thinking how small my chest is" . I went up to deposit my checks and she was my teller. I realized when I saw her up close that her chest was just as small as mine-rock on! I hope that maybe I secretly encouraged her to flaunt her small boobies like she encouraged me. And I had also thought she was pretty before and after I saw that she had a small chest like mine- I guess we smallies really are hot! So if any of you girls work at a bank well maybe I saw you and you're gorgeous! <3

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Jul 27 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #2098

Hardcore BUSTie

buttercups- I do worry about how I exercise since I don't want to lose the breast fat that I have. I turn more to dance than jogging or similar high impact cardio because I don't want to "burn" too much fat. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to target and "spot-lose" my belly and thighs without affecting the rest of my body. If I lose even five pounds the ribs between my breasts become very prominent and that makes me self-conscious. So I focus more on toning than losing I guess.

everyone else - y'all are still awesome! (and thanks for stopping by, annak! It's always nice to hear from our bustier Busty friends too)

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jul 27 2009, 08:03 AM
Post #2099

Hardcore BUSTie

Buttercups, you are getting some very caring and wise advice in here! Re-read Angie's post! Try to replace the negative thoughts in your head with your bf's adoring words and the insightful perspectives of the women in this thread. Toward that end, maybe you should ignore this next bit from me....

On the busty girls who won't shut up about boobs, I really never experienced that until the past few years when I met this girl who's part of a social group that I only hang with occasionally. It took me a while to realize she's really an asshole in a wide variety of ways but it didn't take long to realize she's obsessed with making sure everyone notices her boobs. Of the few dozen times I've seen her, I think she's failed to mention her boobs twice (probably she did, while I was in the bathroom or something). It's ridiculous, she makes sure her boobs come up in casual conversation everywhere she goes! At lunch, in bars, at parties...you can be sure Courtney will bring up her boobs. After I realized this was such a persistent pattern, I started amusing myself by imagining just getting it out of the way when I first see her, like "Oh hi, Courtney! Nice to see you and your boobs! How have you and the big girls been lately?" and maybe adding on something like "Looks like they might be hanging a little low, you lose some weight?" or "I see you've got them cantilevered and on display tonight, making sure nobody's gonna miss seeing those puppies, eh? (wink)"

Once I started doing this in my mind, the amusement value of seeing her outweighs the annoyance. I know it's a bit mean but I don't share it with anyone else, just laugh quietly to myself. Then I wait to see how long it takes for her to mention them...sometimes I play a game by guessing the time and seeing how close I get. (She usually beats my estimates.)

I'm not sure this is good advice like most of what you get in here, Buttercups - it's not wise, or Zen, or even kind, it may not work if you love these girls and they're not assholes, and you should probably ignore it - but if they get on your nerves too much with the big boob talk, you could enjoy a nasty inner snicker at their expense like I do with Courtney.

+Quote Post
Persephone3
post Jul 26 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #2100

BUSTie

QUOTE(anna k @ Jul 26 2009, 11:32 AM) *
My sister has A-sized breasts and I have triple-D-sized breasts. She most definetly has looked at me and said "What happened?!" or joking that I should give her half my breast fat and we'd be about even. She currently wants to get B-sized implants, because she hates her small breasts and wants to feel better. Part of me understands her choice and dilemma, but I also think she's jumping on the bandwagon because plastic surgery is so normalized and mainstream now.

I've found that working out helped me lose some fat in my breasts, so they don't feel as big. I'm not looking forward to any sagging as I get older, but that's the nature of having larger breasts.

buttercups, you writing "I also hope my bf can keep his eyes on me..though who can blame him if he cant bc his gf really has no body" sounds terrible! Your bf loves you, I can tell from your posts. He adores you, and those thoughts are just bring you down. You're a lovely little gem, I'd hate for you to feel like that.

Hi Anna K. Is that you in your avatar?

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 103 104 105 106 107 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 21, 2014 - 08:16 PM