The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

120 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crimes of Fashion part Deux...this time, it's personal.
crazyoldcatlady
post Jul 27 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #81

the moistiest

The bankruptcy cannot come too soon: Crocs with heels

Wrongness upon wrongness.

whyyyyy, god.......... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jul 27 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #82

Hardcore BUSTie

At a streetfair yesterday I saw a women in a once piece electric blue strapless romper with what can only be described as genie/hammer pants. It was UGLY. I also saw a women in turquoise shiny leggings and a women who I hope doesn't get a yeast infection while wearing tights and shorts in the middle of summer. Also lots of dudes sans pedicures in flip flops. And hippies in hemp rope sandals or no shoes at all. I hope the barefoot hippies have their tetanus shots.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 27 2009, 06:57 AM
Post #83

(o)(o)

my eyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Jul 27 2009, 05:59 AM
Post #84

Hardcore BUSTie

The bankruptcy cannot come too soon: Crocs with heels

Wrongness upon wrongness.

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jul 19 2009, 08:28 AM
Post #85

Hardcore BUSTie

that is awesome. I agree with CH now how to take UGGS down?

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 17 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #86

Hardcore BUSTie

lol, anarch I was so tempted to post that here! I think my favourite quote is, "They're dead and they don't know it." I still remember my mom wanting to get a pair. I think I would give her a pass because she has major foot problems and has to wear whatever is most comfortable.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 17 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #87

(o)(o)

YAY!

Just as all trends go, now if only Uggs would go bankrupt, CH would be very pleased indeed.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jul 17 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #88

Hardcore BUSTie

Crocs might be facing bankruptcy. via

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 16 2009, 01:23 PM
Post #89

Hardcore BUSTie

omg, that site is pretty funny. A bit sad but funny.

On a non-CoF note, I've been tempted at times to start a fashion blog because here in Toronto I see so many people wearing incredible outfits. Honestly, when I first moved here I was like, "damn, I have to step it up" because people here seem to be able to just throw together perfect ensembles all the time. Of course I have not stepped it up at all and continue to wear jeans and t-shirts 95% of the time.

CoF that I meant to write about last week. A rather large man on the subway wearing board shorts, black socks with dress shoes, an open button up shirt which exposed his bright red torso hair (cause it went far beyond his chest) with a hoodie over top and the whole thing topped off with a baseball cap and what appeared to be a Britney Spears backpack.

Also, a horrible hair CoF. It was like a really bad version of hockey hair. Basically it was an average short haircut on a guy but with numerous thin curly tendrils about 4-5 inches in length starting at the nape of the neck. *shudder*

+Quote Post
thirteen
post Jul 14 2009, 12:16 PM
Post #90

BUSTie

Another fashion crime spotted by Thirteen!

Yesterday: A young woman walked past my car, in broad daylight, wearing white cut-off shorts (as short as she could get them) and an absolutely hideous bikini top with a pattern that looked like enormous red spiders. Terrible.
Not only was this outfit strange and ugly, but it was also completely inappropriate-- just barely covering what it should.

It was odd.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jul 14 2009, 10:33 AM
Post #91

brown delicious

thank you, AP. you have made my day even better with posting that site. smile.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 14 2009, 12:58 AM
Post #92

new highs in personal lows daily!

that page needs a better layout for comments.
sparkle cowboy had, cut out shirt, a neck bow a purse AND a fanny pack?!?! ich lady, learn to say no. having a closet means you don't have to wear every(ugly)thing you own.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 14 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #93

Big Fat Bitch

This? Is waaaaay too much fun. Ignore the titles, the writer is about as creative as mud.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jun 29 2009, 08:22 AM
Post #94

Hardcore BUSTie

AP, if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me. My dad sells suits and I grew up going to family functions listening to him say things like " That suit went out of style in 1975!" it's in my blood

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jun 28 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #95

Hardcore BUSTie

lol, I remember Sprockets!

Today, a girl wearing a large shirt with some kind of slogan on it over tights. Not leggings, but just black tights! Oh and the outfit was topped off with rain boots. Keep in mind that it was pride so there were about a million CoFs but this one stuck out in my mind.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 27 2009, 12:08 AM
Post #96

Big Fat Bitch

*bump*

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 26 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #97

Big Fat Bitch

MissLadyJ reminded me of a guy on my plane a few weeks ago. Head to toe black including spiky hair, glasses, man purse, & those weird, tight girl jeans that some men are still sporting. I didn't mean to, but I said, "And now is the time we dance on Sprockets" *just* loud enough for the woman sitting next to me to hear. What started out as me quietly snorting & being bitchy turned into a full-on laughapalooza at that poor fashion victim's expense between the lady & I. We were actually old enough to remember when Mike Myers was funny.

--------------------

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jun 23 2009, 05:11 AM
Post #98

Hardcore BUSTie

while out shoppin I saw a girl in black and white checked leggings, a short black mini crinoline skirt, cream and black shoes high heels ( not even white and black, cream, cream I tell ya) a black top and long ratted out hair.

After watching her walk by all I could do was sing " Girls Just wanna have fun" out loud which I did. The 80's are back with a vengence!

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Jun 22 2009, 07:56 PM
Post #99

Hardcore BUSTie

I'd rather see flip flops in December than Uggs in July.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 21 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #100

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(candycane_girl @ Jun 19 2009, 01:52 PM) *

Just wondering, does anyone else get annoyed when they see people wearing flip-flops in really cold weather? I still remember seeing a girl once in November on an extremely cold and rainy day walking around in flip flops! How could she not be freezing?

I admit to being a year round flipflop girl. As long as the snow is no deeper than an inch & I'm going a short hop from car to building, I will wear my flops. I know I look ridiculous, but it beats trying to find a pair of clean socks.

--------------------

+Quote Post

120 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 23, 2014 - 04:38 PM