The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

120 Pages V  « < 38 39 40 41 42 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crimes of Fashion part Deux...this time, it's personal.
freckleface7
post Oct 25 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #781

beachcomber

QUOTE(crinoline @ Oct 25 2007, 10:47 AM) *
Ahhh! shiny purple pants!! Too funny. I bet she thought she looked hot, too. My friend is going as a 1970s hooker for Halloween, and she has found the most amazingly bad gold lame leggings. I can't wait to see them in action.

mumblestutter- yeah, that would be 80% of girls on my campus.

Seen at my local Winn-Dixie (supermarket, for you yankees): Attractive woman in her late 30s wearing a long sleeve blouson style teal JUMPSUIT, the kind with the built-in elastic waist, with satin evening heels (champagne) and teased hair. She looked like she had jumped right out of a soap opera from 1983.

crinoline-
you don't happen to be the nashville/tn are might you?
and was the woman a pale redhead by chance?
I know Exactly a woman who would wear something like that, minus maybe the teased hair.
in fact, when you said Teal Jumpsuit she totally came to mind and I haven't been in contact w/ her in years. some looks for some people are " timeless."

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Oct 25 2007, 11:10 AM
Post #782

Hardcore BUSTie

Can someone explain to me what is up with all the shiny leggings? I've seen purple and gold so far. I know they're being sold at American Apparel but why is anyone actually buying them?!

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Oct 25 2007, 08:30 AM
Post #783

Hardcore BUSTie

Ahhh! shiny purple pants!! Too funny. I bet she thought she looked hot, too. My friend is going as a 1970s hooker for Halloween, and she has found the most amazingly bad gold lame leggings. I can't wait to see them in action.

mumblestutter- yeah, that would be 80% of girls on my campus.

Seen at my local Winn-Dixie (supermarket, for you yankees): Attractive woman in her late 30s wearing a long sleeve blouson style teal JUMPSUIT, the kind with the built-in elastic waist, with satin evening heels (champagne) and teased hair. She looked like she had jumped right out of a soap opera from 1983.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
coela
post Oct 25 2007, 08:27 AM
Post #784

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(kellebelle @ Oct 25 2007, 04:41 AM) *
There was a girl crossing the street wearing a dark gray, boxy, oversize tshirt from like 1984 and THE most hideous shiny, skin-tight SHINY spandex pants.

Sounds like your everyday Face Hunter hipster to me. wink.gif

I, on the other hand, saw a lady today wearing a trés fluffy jumper with a protruding kitten motif,
where the ball kitties were playing with popped out like a door knob on the front, right beneath her boobs.
It was vile. Women of the world, express your love for kittens elsewhere than on your fluffy jumpers.
Plus, big boobs + fluffy, mohairy jumper don't mix very well in the first place.

+Quote Post
kellebelle
post Oct 24 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #785

BUSTie

I was out with friends this past Saturday night in the Kitsilano area of Vancouver and watching people crossing the street when I spotted the most amazing sight I'd seen in years! I started yelling, "Anthea! Anthea! Shiny purple pants! Shiny purple pants!"

There was a girl crossing the street wearing a dark gray, boxy, oversize tshirt from like 1984 and THE most hideous shiny, skin-tight SHINY spandex pants.

Doe was on the phone with her Ernie and I swear all he heard was "SHINY PURPLE PANTS!"

I think we were all suitably horrified.

--------------------
"I'll stop acting like a bitch when you stop acting stupid. Oh wait, you're not acting?"

+Quote Post
shinyx3
post Oct 22 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #786

go ahead . . . push the button!

ha ha ha, mr hanky!

--------------------
"Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp. Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Oct 22 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #787

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Flanker--Maybe she's planning on going as Mr. Hanky for Halloween and forgot the Santa hat?

Mumblestutter, I think you just described half the girls I see when it's Game Day at my local university.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Oct 21 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #788

Hardcore BUSTie

Girl in my math class, who usually dresses cute/trendy, with a little edge, was dressed entirely in the same shade of dark brown one day last week. Top, skirt, patterned tights and flats. All dark brown. WTF?

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
mumblestutter
post Oct 21 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #789

Hardcore BUSTie

very skinny, very tan, very blond sorority girl. down town. 7pm. crossing the street, talking on cell phone. over-sized, bright yellow t-shirt. undersized powder pink girl boxers. ug boots.

+Quote Post
tankgirl
post Oct 20 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #790

Hardcore BUSTie

watress in my fav cafe...

basic muffin shaped body:

pastel purple TIGHT tee shirt (she had big boobs but her stomach was bigger)
light colored cut off jean shorts with holes in the knees
pastel striped leggings
PINK crocs

and belly that hung over her apron

... i think i just threw up again

+Quote Post
mornington
post Oct 18 2007, 04:24 AM
Post #791

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I just had a moment of tea/ibook interaction.

W... T... F...

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 18 2007, 02:04 AM
Post #792

Most Likely Procrastinating

today: one-piece shorty-shorts grey tweed ROMPERS........over LEGGINGS

like uh, american apparel meets my grandfather meets the terrible parts of goodwill? was that what you were going for? BECAUSE YOU SUCCEEDED

(also HOW THE HELL do you go to the bathroom? you have to take off ALL YOUR CLOTHES)

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
phobia
post Oct 17 2007, 06:19 AM
Post #793

Hardcore BUSTie

I am so tired of the terrible 80's refugee giant thick shiny belts for no reason, especially as worn around those weird shirt-dress things. Gah.

Also, there is this lady who works in my building that is SCARY. Big poofy 80's hair alllll moussed up, really really scary-assed eye makeup with evil drawn-on eyebrows, and don't even get me started on the earrings and shoulderpads. I swear, every time I see her I have to pull out my cell phone and assure myself that it is, indeed, still 2007. Urrrrgh.

Won't someone please come and take the 80's back where they belong?

+Quote Post
Changafea
post Oct 16 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #794

*delurks*

Hello all! I <3 this thread! I work for a timeshare company, (in Vegas no less!) so I look forward to being able to share in the CoF's because I see a lot on a daily basis!

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Oct 16 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #795

Hardcore BUSTie

long bottle-blonde curly mullet
some black outfit with red roses on the chest and fake fur trim (kinda mid-90s)
big, frosted pink purse shaped like a clamshell (the ugliest thing I've ever seen) with a huge silver clasp
frosted pink lipstick

and the guy she was with had a mullet. We saw them approaching the store from outside and my boss said, "Brittany! Stay right there! YOU wait on them."

+Quote Post
mornington
post Oct 15 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #796

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

*snort*

hey, at least he/she/it was consistent...

*passes bleach to quietmadness*

I myself would like to report the wearing of tights under leggings, to create a sort of patterned multi-layed effect. Also, I have no idea what was going on sunday, but there were busloads of over-made-up fugly "fashionistas" heading the same way. The leggings sans any sort of shorts/skirt caught my eye. As did the long tweed "city shorts" over brown patterned tights worn with clumpy (actually, in a nice way clumpy) brown boots. why did she just not wear trousers?

+Quote Post
grrrlyouwant
post Oct 15 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #797

Hardcore BUSTie

at the aquarium saturday:

vans, no laces
baggy, knee-length plaid shorts
ratty fugazi t-shirt
plaid flannel (that didn't match the plaid of the shorts)
shoulder length buttrock hair
soul patch, freakin' soul patch!

hi, 1992 called. it wants its look back

--------------------
and with her step, i move my feet and with her hand, i feel my skin and with her need, i find i'm saved

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post Oct 15 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #798

Hardcore BUSTie

blink.gif From the bottom: blink.gif

Chunky-soled blackish brown sketcher-type shoes, SQUARE toed.
Stirrup pants, no socks. Yes, STIRRUPS (not leggings.) They were this yellowish color of spandex-y stuff. Almost yellowish greenish like. Ewwww...

Rabbit fur jacket with spots all over it over a nasty white wife beater T-shirt.

But those damnable stirrups over the ugly square toed shoes? Yeah...

I swar.

Bleach me now, please!

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Oct 13 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #799

Hardcore BUSTie

I should also add that i reeked of chlorine since I forgot to bring lotions with me. I am so gross.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Oct 13 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #800

Hardcore BUSTie

I must admit to being a COF this morning.

I went to swim laps then teach my water aerobics class and woke up later than I'd have liked. So I left the house in my pajamas. This consisted of Lepoard print wide leg slighty shiny and furry pajama pants, black t-shirt, black sweat shirt with the collar cut out ( very 80's ) jean jacket, and pumas all of this hot mess was made even worse because I wasn't wearing a bra which as a well endowed women, is never ever attractive. I ended up at the grocery store too.

This is my penance. Bad missladyj.( slaps own hand really hard)

My loving husband even tried to stop me. But I wouldnt listen to him. I was really comfortable which is no excuse. I should know better

+Quote Post

120 Pages V  « < 38 39 40 41 42 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 22, 2014 - 12:24 AM