Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 236 237 238 239 240 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
sidecar
post Sep 13 2006, 11:47 AM
Post #4741

Queen of the underground

I have no interest in this vitriol being moved over to kvetch.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Sep 13 2006, 11:41 AM
Post #4742

Pacifism kicks ass!

No no no no no no NO WAY does this belong in Kvetch!!!!! Anyone who is a regular poster in Kvetch would agree with me on this.

The discussion began here. It can end here.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 13 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #4743

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

WHY should it be moved to kvetch? I think there are some kvetchies who would disagree with that proposal. I'm done, I've just been lumped together in a sentence with hummingbird, DUBYA and 9/11 hijackers. I'm pissed. eta: AND NOW I'M THE FUCKING RACIST?! eta: apologies to mouse: I read your post as "if no one is willing to care about racists, they (the uncaring ones) will laways be racists". It goes to prove that I am way too emotional for this and taking time out. *not flouncing*

pepper, thank you. Yeah, we didn't agree but we talked it through, obviously others didn't notice that.

Hugs and ice cream would be both be good.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
mouse
post Sep 13 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #4744

Most Likely Procrastinating

i confess that minx is smart but i still feel like i have to say one more thing, which is not meant to be pointing fingers at anyone and i am not calling anyone a racist but is simply food for thought: if no one is willing to care about racists, they will always be racists. if we are willing to care, they may change.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 13 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #4745

bunny, ok, no hugs for you then. extra ice cream!!
wasn't that you and i that had the conversation just the other day about not stiffling yourself to avoid hurting other's feelings? well done expressing yourself. i may not agree with everything you had to say but i appreciate the honesty.

minxy, are you girls friends? i just wanna hear that she's ok.

+Quote Post
minx
post Sep 13 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #4746

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

I move that any and all continuations of this discussion be moved to either Kvetch or the Community Forum and let's get this back on track. I have been keeping in PM contact with Hummingbird and I think this is played out.

Time for everyone to take five steps back, get a cup of coffee, and put your feet up on the ottoman.

--------------------
It is too late now
Because

You have not been
paying attention

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 13 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #4747

oh jeez. I am stepping back cos I am not having a let's attack bunnyb day. I confess I don't care what was between the lines, it is obviously a cry for help, hummingbird obviously has deep-rooted issues but it is obvious that her comments are extremely racist and she has wished serious hurt on BUSTies.

I am not in a forgiving or all-inclusive mood today. I cannot care about racists. If that makes me a bad person then so be it, leave me out of the group hug and therapy session please.

eta: since you can get sticky toffee pudding in your contry, pepper, then hell yeah smile.gif. I need it.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 13 2006, 11:25 AM
Post #4748

hummingbird i just feel so sad for you girl. really, i'm not angry, you can say anything to me, it's impossible for me to take it personally. i just wish that you had come back to talk to us about whatever it is that set you off. it's obviously way too late now but after that first post you still could have you know. i can feel from you that you are SO upset and angry and pissed off and hurting. it sucks to think that here we all are for each other and intead of it working it can sometimes fall completely apart. of course we don't all agree or get along perfectly all of the time but here we all are, willing to listen and to talk things out and all it takes is asking for it.
well, you asked for something all right but i don't know how much good any of this is doing you.

bunny, is it sticky toffee pudding ice cream? i'll get a spoon.....

ETA mouse, i noticed. fat lot of good it did eh? ah well.

*implementing ignore function now*

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Sep 13 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #4749

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Good Post Mouse!

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
mouse
post Sep 13 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #4750

Most Likely Procrastinating

i confess that the only reason i am posting in this thread is the melee that is going on here. i confess that i am a young, not that longstanding bustie and have never attempted to have a position of authority or matriarchy or i know better than you or what have you on this board. nonetheless:

JESUS you guys! everyone needs to step down and step back and look at what is going on! both sides have gotten so fucking self-righteous that it is obvious that no happy conclusion can be reached. stop. fucking. thinking. of. yourselves and think of the other person. just stop, step back, and for chrissakes look at it from the other side.

i, like faith, was raised quaker. i had so much freaking conflict resolution and nonviolence this and that when i was growing up that i could do it in my sleep, and i guess it got really ingrained into me because i constantly find myself shocked when other people do not look at it this way. i was raised to accept EVERYONE and i still feel that way, and that includes EVERYONE. that includes bunnyb, it includes hummingbird, it includes george w bush, it includes the men who hijacked the planes on september 11th. it does not mean in any way that i agree with or condone the actions or choices of anyone i just mentioned, but i was raised to believe that ALL human life is, for lack of a better word, sacred. and worth it. and worth stopping, listening to, and trying to see the other side. i believe everybody deserves a second chance, a third, a fourth, whatever.

so. please everyone just stop. and try and see what has happened here and what the other side is saying, and not necessarily just what they are writing. obviously there is shit to be read between the lines here and i think we need to PAY FUCKING ATTENTION to that.

this conflict is stemming from someone feeling out of place in the lounge. and i don't think that should EVER be the case here, so maybe we need to pay attention to that. maybe there is some validity there.

on the other hand, namecalling, mindless cursing and inflammatory accusations are never a good way to make oneself accepted by a community. i feel like this is common knowledge. instead of lashing out, if there is a problem for chrissakes TALK ABOUT IT. there is something behind this and i'm appalled that you smart, awesome, empathetic women haven't noticed this.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Sep 13 2006, 11:08 AM
Post #4751

Hardcore BUSTie

And furthermore, pepper, you didn't react, and good for you too! Cause' that also take BIG OVARIES!

Oh alright! I'm done.

+Quote Post
faith
post Sep 13 2006, 11:06 AM
Post #4752

Hardcore BUSTie

hummingbird -- please quit with the lame threats and tired tired insults. These desperate pleas for attention will backfire when people do ignore you -- automated or old-school.

For the substance of the initial conflict, people have tried to clear the air. Now you are the one clinging to this, and being both ridiculous and offensive. This is a bulletin board, nothing more and nothing less and if you react this strongly and erratically to people whom you've never met, I sincerely fear that you need more professional attention than anyone here can provide. Move on, move out, or shut up.

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Sep 13 2006, 11:00 AM
Post #4753

Hardcore BUSTie

for the love of god could you PLEASE at the very least be creative about your insults. And you dont know a single goddamn thing about AP or her background so I think you should just shut your trap. you dont need a fancy education to not be a racist you moron. last time i checked GW bush had quite the education and was a racist AND a misogynist. so no, you arent a simple racist hummingbird, you are simple idiot. A simple idiot who needs a valium perscription.

sorry- must breathe-katie do not feed the trolls.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 13 2006, 10:59 AM
Post #4754

confession: pepper and I are in the naughty corner but with gold stars!

wanna share a tub of ice cream, doctor?

--------------------

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Sep 13 2006, 10:53 AM
Post #4755

Hardcore BUSTie

bunnyb, good for you girl. You gots some BIG ovaries.

Auralpoison, you were prolly raised around white folks most of your uncle tom life. So, now I am a racist, that rich and golden! I can't wait to tell my boyfriend. Ha! I think he'll agree with you, you fucking cunt bag.
You are so high and mighty. I am just a simple racist compared to you and your fancy education and worldly experiences. Fuck you too bitch. Cunt bitch!!! I have never liked you from reading your posts either, your just a high and mighty hot head. Bring it on cunt. Cunt, cunt, cunts of all colours. I'd punch you right in your gorgeously African American nose!

sidecar, white people are always running off to tell on people. Grow some ovaries.

pepper, From some of your past posts, I expected you to react viciously. You didn't.

+Quote Post
mornington
post Sep 13 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #4756

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

confession: I laughed... not at my busties, though - just at the near-ridiculous of the vitriol... I actually think it's been handled remarkably well and I've got nothing but respect for all of youse. Except now I'm gonna put Pepper in one naughty corner and Bunny in the other... joke.

confession 2: I too live vicariously through the crushie thread.

confession 3: I'm sitting on my ass busting instead of... actually, what am I supposed to be doing? oh yeah...

confession 4: being vain. go see say cheese...

confession 5. for the benefit of a boy

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 13 2006, 10:18 AM
Post #4757

I confess that I completely and utterly have no regrets whatsoever about anything I said.

If it's personal growth on your side, then good, it's personal growth on my side to make my opinion known and not be walked over.

--------------------

+Quote Post
wombat
post Sep 13 2006, 10:18 AM
Post #4758

Dragon Velocity

I declare today to be "National Irritable Day"

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 13 2006, 10:09 AM
Post #4759

bunny, if you have regrets about saying what you said don't take it out on me. my comment was not directed at you chica bella. i honestly feel good about not having been reactionary in this case, that's progress for me. i have a hot temper by nature, it's taken a lot of work on my part to get to a place where i don't react and attack. it has nothing to do with you or anyone else here or trying to be a bigger person than any of you. it has to do with being a better person than i have been before.
i don't notice you giving faith shit for being kind, girl. get off it.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 13 2006, 10:04 AM
Post #4760

cos the fact that we jumped into the fray with two guns blazing means we deserve that? pepper, stop trying to be the bigger person here - it's really not suiting you.

I confess that I'm no longer biting my tongue, fuck it.
I confess that I'm pleased I was right, smug, white cocksucker that I am (tongue firmly in cheek).

oh, and I'm now fucking the horse I rode in cos there's nothing like some bestiality..

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 236 237 238 239 240 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 01:58 PM