Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 137 138 139 140 141 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
thirtiesgirl
post Oct 6 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #2761

Hardcore BUSTie

Gah. I am feeling so lonely and disconnected right now, I can tell I'm heading towards a meltdown later this week. I'm not going to be able to see the LD guy this month due to his DUI and I just started missing him something awful. I'm just beginning to realize how used to having a regular connection with him I was. Not that we don't still talk on the phone and e-mail, but I really needed a little real time contact this month. And the fact that it's not going to happen is really making me feel desperate and lonely. I keep trying to remind myself that it's only temporary, but it's not working. Really not working. ...Pass the jack & coke, COCL.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Oct 6 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #2762

the moistiest

confession: jack and coke is really, really taking the edge off right now. yay for unhealthy coping mechanisms! (and by unhealthy, i'm referring to the diet coke, which i've forsworn. kind of.)

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Oct 6 2008, 05:47 PM
Post #2763

Hardcore BUSTie

if I have to sit in another meeting where nothing gets done but people talking about what they think other people need I will have to punch somebody in the neck. I want a fucking agenda. I want the person who is supposed to be in charge to take control of the discussion. I don't want to tell you how to do your fucking job but I will if you suck at it.

Instead of telling people what they should need and epsousing your personal educational philosophy and wasting my precious time why dont we just ASK PEOPLE WHAT THEY NEED.

fuck!

at least I am not the only person on the committe who feels this way.

If I have to take over and impose my will, so be it.

Fucking dumbasses!

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 6 2008, 05:52 AM
Post #2764

beachcomber

confession: I feel a sin coming on and I'm not going to fight it today cool.gif .

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 6 2008, 02:54 AM
Post #2765

uh huh.

I'm confused because part of me feels like this guy I've been kinda seeing should be calling/texting me all the time, wanting me to do stuff more, etc etc. Yet, I've been saying for awhile to myself that I don't want to do things with a guy in the old ways: jumping into something full on way too quickly and then have it fall apart hard and in a shitty way, but instead get to know someone slowly. I can't tell if I'm getting what I wanted, or if I should be backing off, because he's just not interested enough. But he's clearly not NOT interested. I wonder if I'm being impatient or if it really isn't the right thing to follow. I mean, I'm not waiting for him or anything, and I have no problem moving on if I don't feel it's the right thing - it's just that I wonder if this is uncomfortable, merely because it's so different for me, not because there is anything inherently wrong with moving so slowly and cautiously at this stage.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 5 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #2766

beachcomber

confession: I'm really wanting to be juvinile and post nasty terrible things at the mr's stalker's web pages.
the only thing that stops me- I do not know how w/out getting caught.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Oct 3 2008, 12:28 PM
Post #2767

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I'm dying to be fucked the way my last two fuck buddies did. Now I'm seeing someone new who's only had sex 15-20 times and that was two years ago. I really like him and I'm cool with being patient, but last night I had some weird sexy dreams.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 3 2008, 12:01 PM
Post #2768

Big Fat Bitch

(((((GT)))))

Sweetie, you know you have my heart. I know you need to be free of Daddy, even if she ain't havin' it. You gotta do what's best for you. You've got the strength in spades, love. Just knowing that you are around & that you care makes me hold my head a little higher.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 2 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #2769

brown delicious

(((GT)))

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 2 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #2770

new highs in personal lows daily!

i'm terrified of breaking up with daddy, but i know i need to. i'm not sure that i'll be able to handle life on my own, she's taken over so much of my life. but i am really excited to figure out who i am without having to deal with anyone's ideas of who i am but me.

and i kinda want to move to a different city. i need to know i'm strong enough to find myself again. and my working theory has been that you never really know how strong you are until you move to a new city and build your life up from scratch. i want to find that strength. i hope i have it.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 2 2008, 08:12 PM
Post #2771

(o)(o)

I always save her messages and listen to them a few times before they get deleted.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 29 2008, 09:45 PM
Post #2772

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

confession - I didn't give my seat up to an old woman on the bust this morning. I should have and I feel bad. I just hate standing on a lake shore express bus. I get really nervous.
I know I'll pay for this. I bet I wait 25 minutes for a bus tomorrow morning.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 29 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #2773

beachcomber

confession: I survived tonight, but I really wanted to trip some of the snooty biatches that I encountered!
I was envisioning it so clearly in my head that I know I was actually chuckling outloud to myself ala ally mcbeal.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 29 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #2774

brown delicious

Oh humanist, i have often thought of the sentiments you have expressed, especially during this past year. i wonder why i am so ambitious and if it is worth anything. i still think that.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 29 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #2775

beachcomber

confession: after 5 days on the new med & feeling terrific, I am now uber stressed bc I have to go to the mr's workplace & act normal for several hours and I am feeling progressively worse. sad.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 29 2008, 10:02 AM
Post #2776

new highs in personal lows daily!

along the same lines, human and lilac, i often wish i wasn't so restless. i've always been way too aware of the options i could take, and lives i could be living. i wish i didn't care. i wish i could enjoy where i am and what i'm doing, instead of always feeling like i'm missing (out on) something.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Sep 28 2008, 09:57 PM
Post #2777

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Humanist, substitute "25 year old" with "31 year old" and that's how I feel at times too. I'm fine with people who are my age and happy with an office job, the suburbs and married with children, but I know I wouldn't be happy with that now.

Confession: It took all my patience to call my parents tonight to let them know I made it down here fine, and now I really don't want to call AZ Guy and tell him the same.

I sometimes think this friendship between us won't work out.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 28 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #2778

Big Fat Bitch

I'm going to call the Humane Society tomorrow to see if anybody got my dog. If not, I'ma go get him.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Sep 28 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #2779

belligerently lazy

*takes deep breath* This is a tough one:

sometimes in my darkest of moments I wish I was just some normal 25 year old female, perhaps in some monotonous office job, perhaps married or engaged, perhaps living in the suburbs, blissfully ignorant, just following convention. It sometimes seems so much easier and even happier. Then I come to my senses...

not to offend anyone who fits this description (hopefully not blissfully ignorant/following convention though)

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 28 2008, 05:00 PM
Post #2780

(o)(o)

Add my name to that list.

'Cept substitute cat with the dog which is a black bandit.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 137 138 139 140 141 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 28, 2014 - 08:31 AM