Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
WinterIce
post Nov 27 2009, 02:15 PM
Post #561

QUOTE(yme30 @ Nov 27 2009, 01:36 AM) *
I am happy to hear you are still doing well, I hope it is forever this way for you. Please tell me more about the apple cider vinegar baths what does it consist of, where can I buy the vinegar please help I am so anxious to get rid us this forever. Thanks

Thanks! I used Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, I purchased it from GNC. It can be used for as a home remedy for many things towards good health. I put a shallow bath and poured a cup and a half of apple cider vinegar in and soaked for 10-15 minutes. It immediately diminshed the foul smell.

I was also began using the vh essentials bv treatment purchased from rite aid, cvs or walgreens, I used the pill inserts for 6 days the max. Its a homeopathic so its natural. This eliminated the smell as well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
yme30
post Nov 27 2009, 01:36 AM
Post #562

BUSTie

QUOTE(WinterIce @ Nov 25 2009, 07:48 PM) *
Update #2
Ok Ladies, BV is still gone with noj signs of returning so far. I still have no smell and my vagina seems balanced. I only see white discharge(ovulation time) it has no smell. Im happy. tongue.gif I will see how long this lasts... its been 2 weeks so far. Im not sure if it was the vh essentials or the combination with the apple cider vinegar but in my case im doing great, back to normal fresh smell. Also, I take baths not showers. For some reason my vagina perfers baths lol.

I am happy to hear you are still doing well, I hope it is forever this way for you. Please tell me more about the apple cider vinegar baths what does it consist of, where can I buy the vinegar please help I am so anxious to get rid us this forever. Thanks

+Quote Post
WinterIce
post Nov 25 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #563

Update #2
Ok Ladies, BV is still gone with noj signs of returning so far. I still have no smell and my vagina seems balanced. I only see white discharge(ovulation time) it has no smell. Im happy. tongue.gif I will see how long this lasts... its been 2 weeks so far. Im not sure if it was the vh essentials or the combination with the apple cider vinegar but in my case im doing great, back to normal fresh smell. Also, I take baths not showers. For some reason my vagina perfers baths lol.

QUOTE(WinterIce @ Nov 14 2009, 06:02 PM) *
VH Essentials BV Treatment Update

As of now, my vagina is back normal since using apple cider vinegar and the vh essentials. No smell at all. I will have to see how long this lasts.

I did get a yeast infection from having sex, I assume I'm allergic to the spermicide in condoms but thats also gone in a day from monistat and apple cider vinegar baths.

+Quote Post
swt simplicity
post Nov 24 2009, 05:51 PM
Post #564

Hardcore BUSTie

I came across an article that stated there is a decreased level of beta-carotene in women with vaginal candidiasis (i.e. yeast infections), and another article that states women being treated with conditions involving the cervix were responsive to treatment which involved supplementation of beta-carotene over a twelve month period of time. So yes! If beta-carotene is helpful in treating abnormal cervical cells, it will probably be helpful in treating a common yeast infection. Hmm, I should start adding more carrots to my garden salad. I left the link to both articles below.

I know a few of you do get both yeast infections as a result of taking antibiotics to treat bacterial vaginosis, so you might find this information to be somewhat beneficial.

1. beta-Carotene treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: a phase II study.
2. Decreased beta-carotene levels in exfoliated vaginal epithelial cells in women with vaginal candidiasis.

--------------------
You can save $10 on your first purchase at iHerb if you use my referral code LUN601. Great selection of feminine hygiene products, candida/fungal/yeast products, and probiotics.

+Quote Post
Happynow
post Nov 24 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #565

BUSTie

QUOTE(sea star @ Nov 24 2009, 11:34 AM) *
If they are treating BV with metronizadole gel and boric acid,that's nothing new,we already know this.
Is there anything else they do?or it's just the metro gel and the boric acid.

Yes nothing new, but Jeanne is from the clincal trails and Dr. Paul Nyrijesy runs the vaginitis clinic where he is specialized in BV since 2003..I have never heard of a Doctor thats know this much about bv..so I think I will give him a try..Hey I have nothing to lose at this point....

+Quote Post
sea star
post Nov 24 2009, 11:34 AM
Post #566

BUSTie

If they are treating BV with metronizadole gel and boric acid,that's nothing new,we already know this.
Is there anything else they do?or it's just the metro gel and the boric acid.

QUOTE(Happynow @ Nov 24 2009, 03:28 AM) *
GOOD NEWS....

Ok, I send a email for clincal trails, So, the first eamil...

On Nov 19, 2009, at 8:20 AM, wrote:
I writing you in regarding to the study, How Can I join? I had Bv for over 10 years, and I really need help!!

Reply....

Subject: Re: ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00741845
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:48:56 -0800
To:

Hi, unfortunately our study has ended and we're no longer actively enrolling. I'd be happy to talk with you by phone if you want, or if you are Seattle, you can seek care here at the STD Clinic and I'd recommend that you see one of the providers who works with me and knows my approach to BV well (I might be able to see you but am less available). Just let me know if I can facilitate. Jeanne
Reply...

On Nov 20, 2009, at 11:04 AM, :
WOW, I am so sad to here this, I have been suffering for so long.... and now because of the smell, I might be losing my job..
If you can help in any way I will get the money and fly to seattle...yes that's how bad I am doing.. BV is ruining my life!! Oh I live in Washington DC...

Just getting you reply give me hope, I haven't had that in a long time, Doctor here just brush you off. I thank you for any advice you may have...

Again, I will Travel to get rid of this Horrible imbalance...

Signed Desperate!!
Reply....

Actually if you are willing to travel, the best person to see who is a lot closer to you is Dr. Paul Nyrijesy at Drexel University in Philadelphia. He runs a vaginitis clinic there and is an expert in BV.
If you know for sure you have BV, the thing that we have been doing has been treating women with metronidazole gel for 2 weeks daily, then putting them on suppressive therapy with metronidazole gel twice a week (Monday and Thursday for example). It's expensive, but it can work. Finally, boric acid is also an option--you can get the product from a pharmacy, the dose is 600 mg in type O gelatin capsules inserted into the vagina nightly for 2 weeks--if that works, you can also use it once a week to keep the BV down. You have to have a pharmacist prepare that for you, but it's very cheap.
However, you should at least get a solid diagnosis of BV if you are thinking about longterm suppressive treatment. Best, Jeanne
Ok so I called... And she said they have peolpe come from as far as Puerto Rico laugh.gif

Check out the site laugh.gif
http://www.drexelmed.edu/Home/DrexelUniver...itisCenter.aspx

My appoinment is January...wish me luck..I cant believe I found someone Thats know all about BV>>>> laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I hope this helps someone..Shit, I hope this helps me.. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Happynow
post Nov 23 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #567

BUSTie

GOOD NEWS....

Ok, I send a email for clincal trails, So, the first eamil...

On Nov 19, 2009, at 8:20 AM, wrote:

I writing you in regarding to the study, How Can I join? I had Bv for over 10 years, and I really need help!!

Reply....

Subject: Re: ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00741845
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:48:56 -0800
To:

Hi, unfortunately our study has ended and we're no longer actively enrolling. I'd be happy to talk with you by phone if you want, or if you are Seattle, you can seek care here at the STD Clinic and I'd recommend that you see one of the providers who works with me and knows my approach to BV well (I might be able to see you but am less available). Just let me know if I can facilitate. Jeanne

Reply...

On Nov 20, 2009, at 11:04 AM, :

WOW, I am so sad to here this, I have been suffering for so long.... and now because of the smell, I might be losing my job..
If you can help in any way I will get the money and fly to seattle...yes that's how bad I am doing.. BV is ruining my life!! Oh I live in Washington DC...

Just getting you reply give me hope, I haven't had that in a long time, Doctor here just brush you off. I thank you for any advice you may have...

Again, I will Travel to get rid of this Horrible imbalance...

Signed Desperate!!
Reply....

Actually if you are willing to travel, the best person to see who is a lot closer to you is Dr. Paul Nyrijesy at Drexel University in Philadelphia. He runs a vaginitis clinic there and is an expert in BV.

If you know for sure you have BV, the thing that we have been doing has been treating women with metronidazole gel for 2 weeks daily, then putting them on suppressive therapy with metronidazole gel twice a week (Monday and Thursday for example). It's expensive, but it can work. Finally, boric acid is also an option--you can get the product from a pharmacy, the dose is 600 mg in type O gelatin capsules inserted into the vagina nightly for 2 weeks--if that works, you can also use it once a week to keep the BV down. You have to have a pharmacist prepare that for you, but it's very cheap.

However, you should at least get a solid diagnosis of BV if you are thinking about longterm suppressive treatment. Best, Jeanne

Ok so I called... And she said they have peolpe come from as far as Puerto Rico laugh.gif

Check out the site laugh.gif

http://www.drexelmed.edu/Home/DrexelUniver...itisCenter.aspx

My appoinment is January...wish me luck..I cant believe I found someone Thats know all about BV>>>> laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I hope this helps someone..Shit, I hope this helps me.. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
swt simplicity
post Nov 18 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #568

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(omg already! @ Nov 17 2009, 05:05 PM) *
same old story..have had bv since 2003. went to the 4th doctor today and she was finally convinced after finding it under the microscope. her idea was to stop my periods to see if it's set off by all the hormonal changes. anyone have any experience with this method?

bv is such a huge problem for women and it's so frustrating that no doctor anywhere knows how to help. it's like i'm living in the twilight zone or something.

tomorrow, i'm going to planned parenthood and i think it's a big one, so hopefully some the doctors will have experience with this damn disease.

one more thing: lactose powder is supposed to be a better alternative to boric acid powder because it makes an acidic environment, killing off the bad bacteria like boric acid does. but the good bacteria will grow a lot because it feeds on lactose. boric acid supposedly kills off all bacteria: good and bad. the down side to lactose is that it can cause a yeast infection because yeast also likes lactose. anyway, ive had good results with it. you make it in capsules just the way you do the boric acid capsules. you buy the powder in the healthfood store.

Thank you for sharing the information on lactose powder! Is this treatment approved yet, or is it just a form of controlling the symptoms like most other remedies?

--------------------
You can save $10 on your first purchase at iHerb if you use my referral code LUN601. Great selection of feminine hygiene products, candida/fungal/yeast products, and probiotics.

+Quote Post
arj75
post Nov 17 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #569

Hardcore BUSTie

There's a web site for girls in the US that has a list of clinical trials for treatment of bacterial vaginosis, along with many other health isssues. Clinical Trials.gov ..if anyone was interested in trying something like that.

+Quote Post
omg already!
post Nov 17 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #570

same old story..have had bv since 2003. went to the 4th doctor today and she was finally convinced after finding it under the microscope. her idea was to stop my periods to see if it's set off by all the hormonal changes. anyone have any experience with this method?

bv is such a huge problem for women and it's so frustrating that no doctor anywhere knows how to help. it's like i'm living in the twilight zone or something.

tomorrow, i'm going to planned parenthood and i think it's a big one, so hopefully some the doctors will have experience with this damn disease.

one more thing: lactose powder is supposed to be a better alternative to boric acid powder because it makes an acidic environment, killing off the bad bacteria like boric acid does. but the good bacteria will grow a lot because it feeds on lactose. boric acid supposedly kills off all bacteria: good and bad. the down side to lactose is that it can cause a yeast infection because yeast also likes lactose. anyway, ive had good results with it. you make it in capsules just the way you do the boric acid capsules. you buy the powder in the healthfood store.

+Quote Post
sgtmgirl
post Nov 14 2009, 08:50 PM
Post #571

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
I'm getting married next month and I need to fix this "problem".
It's my problem...that's what we call it. Him and I. (My fiance that I just had sex for the first time Sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday with.) (No it wasn't my first "first" time but it was the first time with him.) POINT IS: He noticed it, it kept him from doing things he wanted to do (and I wanted him to do!), "Down there", and it embarrassed the HELL out of me. No, he wasn't a dick about it. But just the fact that I, that it, was displeasing to him, totally turned me off. He's coming back in a few weeks and at this point I think I'm going to do all I can to not have sex with him. I hate dissapointing him.
My problem and I have been sharing my vagina for at least 10 years, like so many other posts I have read it started when I first started my peroid.
I was soo embarassed about it that I dealt with it for 9 years without really saying something about it. They, OBGYN's would say I had a yeast infection, or bv, I would take a oval pill that would totally rip my stomach to shreads and then it would still be there. Nothing ever helped.
A close friend of mine who is also a nurse asked an OB friend of hers and she said something about getting some RELEGARD-gel. Then I get on here and see stuff about Boric acid suppositories.
How do I go about getting one, over the counter or on the shelf. At this point ladies I would have an arm amputated for no good reason to get rid of this "problem". More info on me.....I'm 22, I practice excellent hygeine 2 showers a day most of the time, I don't douche, no STD's, always cotton undies!, and I have one child, and I live and always have lived in America, specifically the south.
So I finally, after my post delivery exam at my OB's, asked if there was anything I could do about this problem, and she said no, that some women just had higher ph and that I would have to live with it.
But today there's light at the end of the tunnel! tongue.gif and I am soo excited.
Any advice or anything at all would be helpful! Oh and encouraging!

--------------------
So...this is life...okay no it's not all hell and pain, but if you would have told me about it in the womb, I would have starved myself to death. "Umbilical cord, hand, grip, squeeze" Yeah, so...that's not a very Christian thing to say, well if people always did the right things to/towards me, I wouldn't feel this way. I'm a wimpy little girl...you have no idea. I'm about to start another phase of my life next month, with a man that makes me feel like I'm the only woman on the planet, maybe I will change my mind about life. NO...this one time, I'm not going to apologize for how I really feel.

+Quote Post
WinterIce
post Nov 14 2009, 06:02 PM
Post #572

VH Essentials BV Treatment Update

As of now, my vagina is back normal since using apple cider vinegar and the vh essentials. No smell at all. I will have to see how long this lasts.

I did get a yeast infection from having sex, I assume I'm allergic to the spermicide in condoms but thats also gone in a day from monistat and apple cider vinegar baths.

+Quote Post
yme30
post Nov 14 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #573

BUSTie

QUOTE(Brittney @ Nov 13 2009, 10:02 AM) *
sad.gif sad.gif :'( I'm 22 years old and have been battling with BV since I was 14 (thatís before I started my period) doctors told me that it would clear up after I started my period smh it just got worst. I been to manyyy doctors and they just gave me the same meds Flagyl (oral and vaginal) and MetroGel or combinations of both. NOTHING WORKS sad.gif nothing clears up just stays the same discharge and horrible fishy smell. Clindamycin was the only thing that worked for about a week until I decided to have sex and then it came back. I tried the hydro-peroxide and water mixture but that worked for about 3 days until my vagina became verrrrrry dry to the point where I couldn't walk for a whole day without the horrible irritation. The smell is the worst part of it all sad.gif. WHAT TOOO DOO??? I been reading some of the post on here, has REPRESH worked for anyone?? What about VH Essentials?? My case is extremely bad I believe my Vagina is very weak what can I take that will help it?  PLZ HELP

I feel for you and I hope everything gets better in time. I have tried REPRESH with no results, I am afraid to waste my hard earn money on VH Essentials because I donít know if it will work or not. I tried BalanceAtiv with very little results and now I am taking Yeast Gard capsules. I donít know if I have a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis or both. The last time I went to my Doctor she said I was fine and I left the office feeling so confused because I know I have lots of discharge and a very strong odor and it depresses me everyday.

Iíve had BV much longer than you and I just know that my case is chronic and itís going to take months for my vagina to get back to a healthy state. Only thing is my doc keeps telling me nothing is wrong. Well where is all this yucky, stinky discharge coming from. Why I hate sitting down in public place while the smell starts to fester and when I get up people can smell the stink itís so embarrassing. It just ruins your self-esteem but I wont give I pray every night to God and thatís what I am primarily counting on.

+Quote Post
swt simplicity
post Nov 13 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #574

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(yme30 @ Nov 12 2009, 05:23 AM) *
Hi everyone I hope everyone is feeling better or getting there. I notice that when I do the whiff test down there the area feels very warm is that because of the bacteria? In other words, long ago before I had BV my vagina was always cool and dry, now its like that whole area feels uncomfortably warm I hate it.

I tried everything. I blow dry or use a fan after a shower around that area yet still that warm feeling. Is this natural? Even the middle outer cut of my vagina (an inch from where the fat of my thigh starts from that area) is very warm, WHY?? blink.gif

A lot of women experience that sensation when they have a very severe vaginal infection. It's yet another one of those "unsolved mysteries" in gynecology. I know exactly what your talking about. I experienced the same thing as well, and it never happened until I developed an infection. The best thing you can do is let your vaginal area "breath." When your at home, simply go without underwear. Go without panties as long as possible; doing this alone helps a lot because there will be less moisture collecting in that area, and the theory is: the more moisture that collects near the vaginal area, the more severe the infection can get because that is how bacteria, and fungus multiplies, in warm wet environments.

:'( I'm 22 years old and have been battling with BV since I was 14 (thatís before I started my period) doctors told me that it would clear up after I started my period smh it just got worst. I been to manyyy doctors and they just gave me the same meds Flagyl (oral and vaginal) and MetroGel or combinations of both. NOTHING WORKS nothing clears up just stays the same discharge and horrible fishy smell. Clindamycin was the only thing that worked for about a week until I decided to have sex and then it came back. I tried the hydro-peroxide and water mixture but that worked for about 3 days until my vagina became verrrrrry dry to the point where I couldn't walk for a whole day without the horrible irritation. The smell is the worst part of it all . WHAT TOOO DOO??? I been reading some of the post on here, has REPRESH worked for anyone?? What about VH Essentials?? My case is extremely bad I believe my Vagina is very weak what can I take that will help it?  PLZ HELP

I'm sorry to hear about how long you've been dealing with bacterial vaginosis. Something I learned about bacterial vaginosis is women affected by it tend to have very, very little lactobacillius colonized in their vaginal tract. You can try using boric acid suppositories for a period of 14 days, and in conjunction with that, you can use a high potency probiotic (taken orally), such as Femdophilus or RePhresh Pro-B. There is another probiotic called Florajen that is sold at most medical supply pharmacies and contains 20 billion live acidophilus cultures! The reviews of it were positive and apparently it's recommended by many healthcare professionals across the country. Here is a handy list of things to remember when it comes to vaginal health (which I borrowed and improvised from Cornell University's Gannett Health Services website):

ē Avoid tight-fitting clothing.
ē Wear cotton underwear during the day, or not at all (when ever possible)
ē Wear only loose-fitting boxers or no underwear at night.
ē Do not use feminine hygiene sprays, douches, or deodorants.
ē Change out of wet swimsuits or sweaty workout clothing as soon as possible.
ē Change pads and tampons regularly. Try to avoid using tampons if you can.
ē Only use pads and pantiliners when you have your period; they are not for everyday
discharge, as they keep warmth and moisture close to the body.
ē Wipe from front to back after a bowel movement.
ē Don't use scented laundry detergent on panties.
ē If sexually-active, change condoms when switching from oral or anal to vaginal
intercourse, or use condoms period. Semen is alkaline so it does affect the acidity of the vagina, so if you already have a severe vaginal infection on the top of that, it just doesn't mix (click here for more information.)

Bacterial Vaginosis is one of those ailments that can be virtually be aggravated by anything. You kind of need to "cover all of the bases," and see if there is anything that you could potentially be doing that isn't helping your situation.

Knowledge is power! The more you know about vaginal health, the better it will be for you in the long run. All of your questions can be answered by simply reading an informative book. You should read a book called "The V Book" written by Dr. Elizabeth G. Stewart and Paula Spencer. What I like about this book is I've actually seen the gynecologist that wrote the book, and she's very intelligent and has many years of experience, she is a specialist. I wish everyone here could speak to Dr. Stewart because she really knows what she's doing and doctor's actually refer their patients to her when they don't know what to do, which is what happened in my case. I think she's actually retired now ...

Peace!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Brittney
post Nov 13 2009, 09:02 AM
Post #575

sad.gif sad.gif :'( I'm 22 years old and have been battling with BV since I was 14 (thatís before I started my period) doctors told me that it would clear up after I started my period smh it just got worst. I been to manyyy doctors and they just gave me the same meds Flagyl (oral and vaginal) and MetroGel or combinations of both. NOTHING WORKS sad.gif nothing clears up just stays the same discharge and horrible fishy smell. Clindamycin was the only thing that worked for about a week until I decided to have sex and then it came back. I tried the hydro-peroxide and water mixture but that worked for about 3 days until my vagina became verrrrrry dry to the point where I couldn't walk for a whole day without the horrible irritation. The smell is the worst part of it all sad.gif. WHAT TOOO DOO??? I been reading some of the post on here, has REPRESH worked for anyone?? What about VH Essentials?? My case is extremely bad I believe my Vagina is very weak what can I take that will help it?  PLZ HELP

+Quote Post
ShugD
post Nov 13 2009, 07:06 AM
Post #576

Hi,
I went rounds with several doctors/nurse prac. about this. Also, put on several antibiotics both oral and vaginally every other week for 4 months. Antiobiotics killed off all the good bacteria both in my digestive system and vaginally. That is not a good thing. I suggest no more antibiotics.
I have been using boric acid capsules vaginally for 5 months now. It is not a cure for me but it does maintain a healthy smell and keeps the discharge away. I think of it as a maintenance program.
I use them 4 days a week. I also take a Probiotic everyday as I am trying to restore normal balance of flora.

If you try the boric acid, you will need to buy the capsules and the boric acid (this is a powder) seperately and make up the capsules yourself. The capsules are clear and dissolve quite easily. I run very warm water over the capsules before inserting.
Use the capsules for 14 days straight at first. After that you might not need to use it again.
If it does come back again. Try a mainentance program of boric acid until the medical community comes up with a real remedy and stops making us feel like we are going crazy.

You can also use probiotics vaginally. I don't do this much anymore but did this twice a week for the first 3 months of maintenance.
I hope you find relief.

+Quote Post
yme30
post Nov 12 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #577

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Nov 12 2009, 11:57 AM) *
I LOVE YOU LADIES! KEEP UP THE FIGHT AND KEEP YOUR HEADS UP. Thanks for the many years of support. I will no longer come to this site but I wish you all the best.
PEACE!

Neverending thanks for your support as well. I guess you are all cured or just tired of us laugh.gif Anyway be good, enjoy life and maybe I will see you around on another site, hey ya never know. May God Bless You.

+Quote Post
yme30
post Nov 12 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #578

BUSTie

QUOTE(arj75 @ Nov 12 2009, 06:47 PM) *
Hello everyone,
I know many of you have tried various probiotics with little, if no improvent. Have any of you researched prebiotics? I have not had too much time to read a lot about it, but there is research being done in regards to this. Basically, prebiotics are the nutrients for the probiotics which help them to colonize. Scientists don't believe that the "good" bacteria get the nutrients from our bodies. Oligolsaccharids (prebiotics) feed the bacteria a form of sugar. As far as products, or how helpful they are, ..I haven't tried any. I did see some products online. One of the articles I came across was published in the U.S National Library of medicine. file number 16701545. (2005), if you would like to learn more about it.

Good stuff, I am going to have to check this out. Thanks

+Quote Post
arj75
post Nov 12 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #579

Hardcore BUSTie

Hello everyone,
I know many of you have tried various probiotics with little, if no improvent. Have any of you researched prebiotics? I have not had too much time to read a lot about it, but there is research being done in regards to this. Basically, prebiotics are the nutrients for the probiotics which help them to colonize. Scientists don't believe that the "good" bacteria get the nutrients from our bodies. Oligolsaccharids (prebiotics) feed the bacteria a form of sugar. As far as products, or how helpful they are, ..I haven't tried any. I did see some products online. One of the articles I came across was published in the U.S National Library of medicine. file number 16701545. (2005), if you would like to learn more about it.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Nov 12 2009, 10:57 AM
Post #580

Hardcore BUSTie

I LOVE YOU LADIES! KEEP UP THE FIGHT AND KEEP YOUR HEADS UP. Thanks for the many years of support. I will no longer come to this site but I wish you all the best.
PEACE!

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 29, 2014 - 10:22 PM