Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 180 181 182 183 184 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
freckleface7
post Nov 7 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #3621

beachcomber

techincally, at least on paper, I am a SAHM (sahm I am?) but I hate the term. it seems to trivialize my life ; I don't like being labeled bc I'm a far apple from suzi homemaker.
don't box me in.

I confess that I am ok if my sister doesn't contact me to "make peace" and would truthfully rather she didn't. I'm still mad as hell and only brokered the peace accord through my mother so she wouldn't have a freakin' stroke over her 2 girls still not speaking in over a year.
whatever.

I also confess to still crush-groovin' on my mr, even tho he's still away; he talks me down off my ledges with gentle and well thought out common sense and loves me no matter my weight or craziness and I miss him, his face, his hugs, his kisses... madly.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Nov 7 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #3622

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

I confess that I'm a little embarrassed that I do know what SAHM means (Stay At Home Mom). I've always been annoyed by catchy little phrases like that, for no good reason really.

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Nov 7 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #3623

brown delicious

um, i confess i don't have a clue what SAHM means or stands for.... blink.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 7 2007, 03:41 PM
Post #3624

beachcomber

CH,I always found the term kind of drippy too, so thank you for speaking it out loud!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Nov 7 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #3625

Hardcore BUSTie

CH, your making love comment reminded me of a line from one of my favorite movies, The Tao of Steve. The main character says the term making love reminds him of convenience store incense. laugh.gif

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 7 2007, 01:27 PM
Post #3626

(o)(o)

I confess, I HATE the term making love. What the hell. Do you "make love" the same way you make a pie???

If someone's dick or pussy is coming into contact with yours it is fucking. it is sex. Making love. Ugh, vomit.

/rant.

Sorry, I really hate that term. In my opinion it is prudish and an polite way of telling child that it is sex without actually telling them it is sex. And it also making them seem like there must be an emotion tied to sex, which I can tell, as most of us can, there is not a lot of emotion tied to sex sometimes. tequila yes, emotion no.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Nov 6 2007, 06:43 AM
Post #3627

it's cards on the table time

Me three on the alone-time weekend. Between working from home during the week and enjoying not-working at home at the weekend, I have been living a hermit life for some time.

The mister said to me:'you just don't like people, do you?' I said, 'I'm just picky...'

+Quote Post
aliboo
post Nov 6 2007, 01:48 AM
Post #3628

BUSTie

I cannot understand the reason why women cannot just love and support each other and cheer each other one for their life goals instead of trying to break each other down.

I also do not understand why SAHMs take such offense when other women say they want to put their education to use and have a career and family. Yes, I get the fact that education is NEVER a waste. I did not say it was. Nor do I believe that sahms who also have degrees are wasting their education. It is a personal decision and if someone asks for my opinion about it, why can't they handle the truth? Why must women think that if you're not a SAHM you'll be missing every great thing in you child's life? Why must women think that being a SAHM makes women more career oriented look down upon them? Why do some career women look down on SAHMs? Why are women made to feel bad BY OTHER WOMEN nonetheless about wanting a career as opposed to sitting home with their children all day long?

I believe I can have both, so don't try to make me feel shitty about wanting both.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 5 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #3629

the moistiest

misslady, you had my exact weekend. and ditto on the facebook thing, too.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 5 2007, 05:31 PM
Post #3630

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that instead of going out and being social this weekend, I stayed in a cleaned my house. Then went shopping alone and enjoyed it. I am a misanthrope.

I confess I have not joined facebook, yet.. . .

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 5 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #3631

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I'm getting my nails done Saturday, partly so I'll have an excuse not to help some of LeBoy's friends move....even though they helped us move a couple years ago.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
llamas
post Nov 5 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #3632

Hardcore BUSTie

My boss is out of town this week, and thus I plan to do absolutely no work.

Speaking of work, I always make sure my vacation time is nicely depleted by Christmas so that I can't be forced to go on visits to annoying extended family.

*reads back*
Short dark-haired Jewish boys are one of my types too!

+Quote Post
edie52
post Nov 5 2007, 03:06 AM
Post #3633

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah bunny, it's an uber-LDR. He's coming in a month though (well, a bit more, but we're rounding down).

Confession: I am secretly relieved to not be spending Christmas with my family this year, and that I have a good excuse. Mostly because of my new step-mother and -sister. I like them fine, but the holidays feel different with them. I also wish gift-giving was not such a big part of it.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 4 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #3634

Most Likely Procrastinating

confession: i waste a lot of time. a lot.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 4 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #3635

(o)(o)

Bunny, I too am addicted to facebook.

And as soon as I wrote that I also realised what a complete wanker I am. I sent you a message about that! *shakes head in shame* my crackbook crapped out, as soon as I realised what was going on. I had to add you!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
coela
post Nov 4 2007, 06:12 PM
Post #3636

Hardcore BUSTie

edie52: Southern belle ;-)

Confession: I must see every film noir shown on TV even if it SUXX. I'm watching Diabolique right now.
Not only that, but I've also seen it before, so I was AWARE of how bad it is. No matter, must se every
film noir shown on tv. *Homer Simpson voice*

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Nov 4 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #3637

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

(((zoya)))

edie, wow, you're in Sweden? I knew you were having a LDR but not so looooong? Good for you!

I'm addicted to facebook.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
edie52
post Nov 4 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #3638

Hardcore BUSTie

Sorry, this is OT.... Coela, I'm in Sweden too (though I'm not Swedish). Where do you live? (You don't have to post it if you don't feel comfortable with it...)

Um, okay, confession while I'm here: I'm a lazy, lazy bum because my roommate's not here. We're talking piles of dishes and walking around in a dirty t-shirt and no underwear.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Nov 4 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #3639

it's cards on the table time

((((Zoya)))) We all feel that way sometimes. I am positive you are more functional than you think. I hope you feel better soon.

Crazycat, I really don't want kids yet I love babies and swoon over them. I rationalise this by just admitting I love babies: it's the annoying stage between, say, 2 and 8 or 9 I don't like.

Which leads to my confession: I like hanging out here at home so much more when the mister's daughter is away. She's fine, a good kid: I think I just don't like the restrictions living with a kid imposes.

+Quote Post
coela
post Nov 4 2007, 08:09 AM
Post #3640

Hardcore BUSTie

Mouse: I live in Sweden. There's only a small communion in Stockholm, I think.
Come to think of it, my ex gave me John Woolman's diary,
but I never got around to read it. Might have to do that now.

(((zoya)))

Confession: My friend's gallery has a finissage party today, and I think the artist
she exhibited is a 13 to the dozen graphic designer. And people only go there
to party and say that they've been to a gallery party. Which isn't her fault,
but I still think it's pretty lame. I don't feel like going.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 180 181 182 183 184 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 20, 2014 - 11:49 AM