Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 78 79 80 81 82 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
yuefie
post May 26 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #1581

Lip Balm Aficionado

I have a big ol' intrawebs crush on flankerj and think it's adorable that she would even worry that someone might think she is a narcissist.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post May 26 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #1582

Hardcore BUSTie

((stargazer))

I'm waaay pessimistic when it comes to trusting that a guy will do the right thing in a new relationship, no matter how good the guy is.

Also, I wish I didn't post predominatly about my love life here. I lurk in threads about all sorts of subjects, but mostly seem compelled to post about my love life. I wonder if anyone notices and thinks there's nothing else on my mind. Narcissism, party of one...?

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post May 26 2009, 06:27 PM
Post #1583

new highs in personal lows daily!

confession:marker and spraypaint smell: total and utterly annihilating turn on. my years doing graff fucked me up in weird ways.

that said, i'm with doodle. that cracked me up too.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 26 2009, 06:10 PM
Post #1584

brown delicious

Zoya, that dude better be hot to risk permanent eye damage. I want pics! wink.gif

Confession: Sometimes, I wonder if my optimism can blind me to the reality around me. Last year, I really thought I would pass my internship because I was working hard and doing what they asked me to do. I thought they would have some compassion. Wrong.

Now, I could be possibly kicked out of my doctoral program for not completing an internship. I'm trying to be hopeful for myself, BUT, I wonder if I really won't find one. I'm really tired for fighting for myself and I would love to feel someone advocating for me professionally speaking. I feel like throwing in the towel. sad.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 26 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #1585

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

QUOTE(zoya @ May 25 2009, 11:13 AM) *
Confession: I used a black sharpie for eyeliner. desperate times call for desperate measures.

This. TOTALLY. Cracked me up.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 26 2009, 09:20 AM
Post #1586

uh huh.

I am a recent black eyeliner junkie. I could never figure it out, until a friend gave me a tutorial on how to get that perfect, awesome ultra-thin black line at the base of my eyelashes. Now I feel naked without it, if I'm wearing make up. Yes, I could smell it when I first put the sharpie on, but the smell went away. I had to smudge it a little bit with my finger, so it wouldn't look TOO magic marker-esque. And yes, I did consider the chemicals leeching into my brain, but I was more concerned with feeling hot around cute guy. Clearly I have my priorities straight huh.gif

+Quote Post
Christine Nectar...
post May 26 2009, 08:36 AM
Post #1587

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(zoya @ May 25 2009, 02:13 PM) *
I rarely wear makeup at work. I got to work today and there was this cute guy on the project today. Figured I'd put on a bit of makeup, but looked in my bag and realized I'd forgotten all my makeup except foundation. Confession: I used a black sharpie for eyeliner. desperate times call for desperate measures.

as a black eye liner junkie, i'm impressed with your creativity! i'm wondering though - could you smell the sharpie? i think it would freak me out to have marker smell coming from my eyes! were you worried chemicals would leech into your brain?

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 25 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #1588

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I'm in the same boat as you are, sassy and ccg. It seems like everyone I know from high school is married with kids and a career. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out where to go for grad school and working a crappy job.

Confession: As nice as the people are here, I honestly wish I could have a day or two working by myself or be ignored while they entertain themselves. I end up working with one girl all the time and she likes to talk, which is nice but sometimes annoying and draining. Today I was tired and had a lot on my mind; towards the end I just wanted to turn on my ipod and get stuff done without the chit chat. It's a very small department so my chances of having someone else to work with are slim until they get more people hired.

Confession: I'm worried they won't hire more people because of their budget.

Confession: I'm worried that I'll always be broke.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 25 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #1589

brown delicious

Confession: I finally put my big girl pants on and ordered business cards for myself. I've always felt uncomfortable about receiving cards from people,now I'm one of those people. *sigh* But, I have to remind myself if I want to be a big girl then I need to act like one. I guess handing out a card is better than fishing for paper and pen to give someone my contact info. heh. smile.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post May 25 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #1590

sassygrrl

CCG, I've felt that way too for awhile. Most of my old high school friends college friends have kids and are married, and careers. Even my stoner hippie old college roommate has a 6 year old! It makes me feel like such a loser. I'm working at a crap internship, and don't even have a job.

Confession: Although I wanted Mcgeek back with me this weekend, he's been such an asshole.

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post May 25 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #1591

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I feel like a child. So many of my high school friends are getting married and having babies. I'm not ready for that yet but still. They have real jobs and even careers. I'm still in school and I can't even find a part time summer job.

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 25 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #1592

uh huh.

I rarely wear makeup at work. I got to work today and there was this cute guy on the project today. Figured I'd put on a bit of makeup, but looked in my bag and realized I'd forgotten all my makeup except foundation. Confession: I used a black sharpie for eyeliner. desperate times call for desperate measures.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 25 2009, 02:02 AM
Post #1593

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Confession: Tonight, I hung out with humanist and her bff. We ended up talking about ghosties and telling stories of the supernatural that we've experienced or stuff that has happened to people we trust to tell us the truth. We freaked each other out and I had to call LeBoy on the way home and have him come outside and walk me in from my car.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 24 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #1594

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: I owe my singing voice entirely to watching Natalie Maines and......Bruce Dickinson.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
sybarite
post May 24 2009, 07:18 AM
Post #1595

it's cards on the table time

In recent years RV, by the time I go on holiday I am knackered from work, deadlines etc, so I tend to crave some poolside reading time. My mister however has been an excellent influence on me, as he insists on getting up and out and seeing/doing things, which I inevitably appreciate. On our last trip he convinced me to take a three-wheeled taxi up a steep desert hill...to an awesome cafe overlooking the desert city far below. The journey was scary but so worth it.

You get different things out of different holidays though. Sometimes you need to recharge and ruminate; sometimes to explore.

/derail

Confession: I am now fantasising about my next trip, even though we only went away a month ago...

Also, count me way in to the foie gras love. Mmmm.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 23 2009, 10:00 PM
Post #1596

Big Fat Bitch

RV, when I go on vacay, I'm usually up & out early & don't come back until exhausted/festooned/laden with stuff/possibly half in the bag. I may spend one day lounging & reading.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 23 2009, 07:44 PM
Post #1597

I don't know, rose. I lead a rather quiet life so if I'm somewhere different I want to see and do as much as possible, so sitting around on the beach reading isn't my idea of a good vacation either.

--------------------

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post May 22 2009, 01:30 PM
Post #1598

Pacifism kicks ass!

Polly, that second towel pic is making my head hurt. I imagine that when you try to use it, the towel ends up falling out of the loop. However, if she hangs it the correct way (as you demonstrated in your first pic), the towel would stay where it should.

By the by, the fact that you provided a photo demonstration is making me crush on you hard-core.

Confession: I wish I had gone with my brother and parents to see the lighthouses today. I had a fun morning playing on the beach with Sheff, but now he's playing Rock Band, I'm poking at my laptop, and everyone else is napping or reading. Booooriiiiiing. I suppose I prefer my vacations to be a bit more busy than others. Is that weird?

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post May 22 2009, 10:16 AM
Post #1599

new highs in personal lows daily!

seriously, zoya, it's a crush thing for me too. she makes pilgrimages to new orleans yearly for her religion. i had it for that girl in the worst way since forever. i still have a crush on her. while i can take or leave much of the goth culture itself, the style has always hypnotized me. she does burlesque and she's always down to go to a horror movie, and we giggle, snicker and wise crack thru the whole thing. she has some of the best tats too-- just 2 simple symmetrical monograms on her forearms, and a huge heart with 7 swords gouging it on her back. *sigh* i actually had a postcard of her on my altar before i met her. but last year she got married. the theme was the mexican day of the dead (of course) she's also a seamstress so she made a beautiful black gown. i think it was Elizabethan in style. she looked beautiful.

that sound is me eating my heart out.

that statue sounds amazing.

an old pic of 1/3rd of my shrine

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 22 2009, 07:49 AM
Post #1600

I've never had foie gras either and pretty much for the same reason, culture.

That towel folding technique reminds me of the way we have to fold them at the resort I'm working at now, I think it looks ridiculous.

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 78 79 80 81 82 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 21, 2014 - 04:11 AM