271 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
neverending
post Jun 20 2012, 08:27 PM
Post #81

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(kaylan80 @ Jun 19 2012, 12:02 AM) *
omg ten years that is awful! I'm worried that my bv has become chronic, I've been dealing with it for almost a year, and have been treated several times and now had about 4 recurrences. How do you tell chronic BV from a regular infection??

Girl, YES, ten plus years. It started out with a rotten stench, then became fishy, then musty, now its Sourdough/ trash. Gosh, gotta get a check up soon but yeah, i've been chronic and its returned and yes it may began to be chronic again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaylan80
post Jun 18 2012, 07:02 PM
Post #82

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 16 2012, 10:23 PM) *
So Gosh, I must have jinxed myself cause today i smelled kinda sourdough. Sheesh so I did a finger check and it wasnt good. mind you i just went through 10years of chronic bv. now its coming back. ughhhhhhh.........

omg ten years that is awful! I'm worried that my bv has become chronic, I've been dealing with it for almost a year, and have been treated several times and now had about 4 recurrences. How do you tell chronic BV from a regular infection??

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 16 2012, 10:23 PM
Post #83

Hardcore BUSTie

So Gosh, I must have jinxed myself cause today i smelled kinda sourdough. Sheesh so I did a finger check and it wasnt good. mind you i just went through 10years of chronic bv. now its coming back. ughhhhhhh.........

+Quote Post
kaylan80
post Jun 14 2012, 07:59 AM
Post #84

Hey everyone,

I'm super frustrated at the moment, my current episode of bv is really bad and is not going away. I've had it several times now,and each time it gets worse and harder to treat sad.gif I've been trying yogurt directly in the vagina and taking supplements, also washing with hydrogen peroxide. but it hasnt worked and now I feel like such a mess with all these treatments on top of my regular bv issues.. can you reccommend something that has worked for you? Help! sad.gif

+Quote Post
LJS
post May 24 2012, 12:11 PM
Post #85

Varginia,
Yes, I do have BV. I was tested at my Gyno for STD's, yeast, and BV. Came out negative for everything except BV. I started having the symtoms again, so purchased the Femanol. I have been using it for 11 days, and am hoping it is not just wishful thinking but I believe I am just now starting to notice a positive change. Thank you.
LJS

+Quote Post
varginia
post May 14 2012, 08:33 AM
Post #86

LJS,

Just to be clear, Femanol is not my product but just one I recommend. Are you sure BV is your problem as it is normally accompanied by a fishy vaginal smell, although there are exceptions.

There are numerous causes of vaginal burning and if it is caused by Candida albicans or a bacterial imbalance it is a likely Femanol could help. However if it turns out to be a STD or hormonal issue then no.

Hope this helps.

Varginia,

QUOTE(LJS @ May 8 2012, 07:01 PM) *
Varginia,
My main problem is the constant burn. I don't have the problem with odor. At least not so far. I had a hysterectomy at a young age and I don't know if that's why some of my symptoms were different or not. My daughter is 26 and also suffers from BV but has the more common symptoms. That's how mine got out of control at the beginning because I was misdiagnosed by 2 different doctors. I will keep the name of your probiotic as my body resists most medicines and also builds up a resistance to them very fast. Thanks for responding.
LJS

+Quote Post
LJS
post May 8 2012, 07:01 PM
Post #87

Varginia,
My main problem is the constant burn. I don't have the problem with odor. At least not so far. I had a hysterectomy at a young age and I don't know if that's why some of my symptoms were different or not. My daughter is 26 and also suffers from BV but has the more common symptoms. That's how mine got out of control at the beginning because I was misdiagnosed by 2 different doctors. I will keep the name of your probiotic as my body resists most medicines and also builds up a resistance to them very fast. Thanks for responding.
LJS

+Quote Post
varginia
post May 6 2012, 03:48 PM
Post #88

LJS,

I have not tried the one you mentioned but have used a product called Femanol and was very pleased with the results. It took about a week to totally eliminate the odor but it started getting better in 3-4 days. I bought a 3 month supply and am almost done and I have no odor at all. I will order more just because I am scared to stop taking it as I have had this problem for almost a year and am so happy it is gone.

I just don't want to risk it coming back. Good luck to you, I know how this can mess with your mind.

Varginia,

+Quote Post
LJS
post May 5 2012, 07:47 PM
Post #89

I have been fighting a BV infection since January and even the Dr seems to have given up. Like everyone else the antibiotic gives me a yeast infection and shortly after that is gone the BV returns again anyway. The nurse said and this is exactly what she said "your vag is so F'd up, just don't put anything in it for 2 weeks. Nothing, don't even use soap to shower, just water. We don't know what else to do. Just see if it will clear up on it's own."

They had me using vaginal probiotics also. Well, I found one on my own that I thought I would pass along because it seems to be working. I was not waiting 2 weeks and doing nothing and finding out I would just get worse. This one is made by "Jarrow Formulas" called fem dophilus. You can purchase it at The Vitamin Shoppe but it is cheaper thru Amazon.com. I have to use way more than the recommened dosage. I am now taking 2 pills every 4 hours, but hope to cut back as I stabilize. It's been 2 weeks and no burn or other BV symptoms.

+Quote Post
WinterIce
post Apr 27 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #90

I know its been forever and ever since I have posted but as an update I am still BV free. Vh Essential BV capsules seem to work for me. I see they have additional follow up pills for BV now as well, I have not tried thise yet but I plan to. The line is Homeopathy so its not exactly a medicine, it just get your body to do it job to clear up the madness going on there.

+Quote Post
girlwithwings
post Apr 26 2012, 05:26 PM
Post #91

I am back, and a week later.. with oral and vaginal colloidial silver.. I am better. like, all better. And BTW, to all the naysayers..are YOU medical doctors? No? well then my method is just as safe as yours. For all the new ladies, boric acid in your vagina, which is toxic taken internally is NOT any "safer" than a product that is non toxic to your entire body...I also have been using a peri bottle with betadine solution, just on the outside after I pee...anyways..one week later and my pussy is happy again! yayyyyy.. also, just wanted to say sugar is the worst thing for BV, for me...like..it's immediate almost..drink a soda (even a natural soda) and bam! itchy town. peace, love and non smelly vaginas!!

+Quote Post
girlwithwings
post Apr 19 2012, 03:09 PM
Post #92

I'm back after mentioning what worked for me and being shot down. After reading more I'm sorry I ever let ya'll make me think I'M NUTS for using colloidal silver to help with this problem. (I use it in my vagina as well as ingest it..it's not toxic unless you drink like an entire bottle at once or take tons for years and years, esp. Sovereign Silver, which I use. No one had mentioned, that I read at first when this was developing about using boric acid and that people who are allergic to sulfer and or sulfa drugs should not use it. God only knows what happens to THOSE unfortunate souls. When I ingest any amount of it I vomit for days, I can only imagine what it would do in "there".

Anyways, I'm back b/c I have it again after over a year without. It came back when I got food poisoning from shellfish. I thought that was super strange. Also, I'm pregnant and my midwife said I should use betadine. I'm going to try it this time b/c she is a wise woman too. Anyway, just wanted to say I been doing really good and stopped taking all the stuff I was taking but now I'm back on all of it and going to try new things, so so so glad I did not use the boric acid or hydrogen peroxide...I think silver is actually less scary and even it some of you don't agree (having not ever tried it. no less) and the OMG! people when you say that, a very trusted holistic Dr. friend told me to do it- he was right. Hell, I could not have a baby till I took a homeopathic remedy he gave me- he's totally awesome... I think it's a useful thing, esp. for those of us who ARE allergic to sulfer...and I'll let ya'll know how it goes with my same method, plus betadine.

hakuna matata on any other day.

+Quote Post
Downwithbv
post Mar 19 2012, 07:39 PM
Post #93

I figured it out but thanks anyway lol. And thanks for everyones advice, I have high hopes for these home remedies & will make an update in a couple weeks.

+Quote Post
Downwithbv
post Mar 18 2012, 07:41 PM
Post #94

I just started taking folic acid & am going to test the apple cider vinegar bath & plain yogurt theories tonight & I just got boric acid but its in powder form so how would I use it? Any answers would be greatly appreciated! Oh btw I'm new @ this but Ive suffered from BV 3 times in the past 3 years & I dont want to take the antibiotics again since they're obviously a waste of time. Hope to hear from someone soon since the boric acid seems to help alot of women smile.gif

+Quote Post
swt simplicity
post Jan 26 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #95

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(crabcakes @ Jan 24 2012, 12:11 PM) *
Hi Swt Simplicity, from quick reading my chart, there is a way for a woman to find out what kind of bacteria that is in the vagina, but it only comes with the full culture. It is almost like a pie chart with the percentages of flora, what kind it is, and these boxes with describing the type of flora that's contained in the chart. For instance, my chart only showed a little bit of l. Gasseri, and the rest of it was blank, there was no other flora, showing a major imbalance. Have you gotten rid of your vaginosis? If so, how did you do it? I am currently on the nuvaring because it was suggested on this forum, and during my research I found that it probably would help to replenish the lactobacillus to the vagina. The only problem I have with it is that I really don't want to be on birth control anymore. I am 35, and I would like to have more children one day, and I don't see that happening with the birth control. At this point I am willing to try the estriol and progeseterone cream to see if I can balance things out on my own, because doctors have certainly been no help to me. I know they will give me grief if I ask them for hormones because of my age, but just like you said in your post, something is definitely not right on this end either. I have hair on my face, chin, a light mustache, I am sweating a lot more than I used to, and sometimes I get so musty, I smell like I've been working on a construction sight but only under my right arm, that's weird. On top of all that I have extreme vaginal odor, that I can't keep to myself. I overheard one of my co workers say that they can smell me from at least 25 yards away, that is so not cool. My periods are also jumping all over the calendar, something is amiss here, and honestly, I am at a loss about what to do. I have done everything that I know how to do, except the over the counter hormones. I will not take anymore antibiotics, my doctor even put me on low dose antibiotics to take every day, I will not do that because it's not helping, and I'm probably doing more harm than good to the rest of my body. As far as crazy goes, if I ever get over this, I don't need any help from them with mental help, I'll seek my own, because of everything this has taken away from me, I know some counsel will mor than likely do some good with me moving forward with my life. Ohh the horror!

The whole time I was dealing with the vaginal odor and discharge, I had a pH of about 4.4 and 4.5. My gynecologist even stated that my lactobacilli were normal. One day she swabbed me "around that time of the month" and she noticed strange yeasts in my cultures. It wasn't until I was doing regular boric acid suppositories that my flora was gone and she didn't see anything "swimming" under the microscope. The boric acid also helped kill what ever bacteria or yeast was causing the odor. I think in my case, I had a good amount of bacteria, but I also had a decent amount of yeast or bacteria that was causing trouble. What really helped was taking RepHresh Pro-B everyday (even though it's super expensive). The fact that the odor dissipated when I took the RepHresh Pro-B everyday proved that it was some kind of microflora imbalance.

I think my vaginitis could also have to do with the fact that I have an intestinal imbalance (IBS) as well. Some women with IBS have developed bacterial vaginosis or various vaginal infections around the time they developed IBS. It makes sense since the bacteria that makes up the vaginal flora descends from the small intestine.

My vaginal odor would change throughout the month---one day it would be musty, another day it would be stale, the next day it could be more fecal smelling, regardless of the fact that I was really hygenic and did everything that I could possibly do. I also noticed that the smell of my vaginal odor would change depending on what I ate. Sugar would cause a musty smell, milk would cause a sort of fishy smell, bread would cause a stale and musty smell ... I didn't have trouble with vegetables, meat or whole grains like oatmeal etc. Certain fruits would also cause a musty smell as well because most fruits are high in fructose (with the exception of citrus fruits and berries). Fructose is basically another word for sugar. Sugar often makes IBS worse because it causes an overgrowth of harmful bacteria in the small intestine because most fruits have a higher fructose to glucose ration. If the ratio of glucose to fructose is equal, then there won't be any digestive upsets, but if the ratio of fructose is higher, it goes to the small intestine where it wreaks havoc in people with IBS.

So, I have changed the way I eat. I limit my intake of FODMAPS (sugars). It's nearly impossible to eliminate all FODMAPS, but most people can handle a reasonable amount without getting a reaction such as bloating, cramping ect. That alone made a huge difference in my wellbeing, IBS and vaginal health. It seems like my IBS was causing all of the trouble which in turn caused a vaginal imbalance. Maybe I wasn't getting the bacteria I needed because of what was going on.

I feel as though I'm not producing enough estrogen. Just like you, I'm sort of "hairy" in the wrong places. My parents aren't hairy people, and all of the women in my family (with the exception of my aunt with her hairy legs) have virtually unnoticable amounts of body hair compared to me ... hairy legs, arms, fine hair on my back, a moustache etc. It's not like a case of hypertrichosis but I would say it's more hair than is typical on a female.

I also do experience a musty odor, especially if I feel very hot, but eliminating bread from my diet has controlled this considerably, but after I cool off, the odor goes away. Most of the odor is coming from my groin area, but I also think it's coming from my other apocrine glands (under arms maybe). The interesting thing is, even when I'm really hot, I rarely sweat, and if I do, it's in small amounts. I always thought this was unusual. I stay hydrated on water throughout the day, yet I'm still not able to sweat much ... it kind of makes me wonder.

My periods are regular, although, they are about 22 days apart, which seems pretty close in my opinion.

I plan on consulting with an endocrinologist in the future. I'm pretty sure I'm not producing enough hormones. I can assume I'll go on a low estrogen pill.
-------
Is the NuvaRing helping you become more regular? Doing hormonal treatments/remedies on your own can cause trouble simply because hormones play such a huge role in the body, and too much of a certain hormone can cause problems ... maybe increase your risk of certain reproductive cancers. Sometimes you only need small trace amounts (parts per billion) of a hormone in order to get things working properly.

--------------------
You can save $10 on your first purchase at iHerb if you use my referral code LUN601. Great selection of feminine hygiene products, candida/fungal/yeast products, and probiotics.

+Quote Post
crabcakes
post Jan 24 2012, 11:11 AM
Post #96

QUOTE(swt simplicity @ Jan 23 2012, 11:27 PM) *
Well, sometimes the whiff test isn't performed properly. It was actually stated in (this study here) that the reasons why the whiff test may not be performed properly could have to do with the potency of the potassium hydroxide that is being used, the clinician might not use a sufficient amount of discharge, an absorbant material such as a cotton swab may alter the results, a clinician may not be sensitive to smells (usually due to age, lifestyle, etc.) and a clinician may not have smelled the sample close enough.

Your experience sounds very similar to mine. My gynecologist actually suggested that I speak to a psychiatrist because she believed that I was suffering from some kind of mental illness because I kept coming back complaining about an odor, which was obviously there, which other people could smell. I guess she really couldn't pick up on the smell since she even went so far as to refer me to a psychiatrist. I was so shocked. That was the last time I went in to see her.

I think it's worth a shot getting your hormone levels checked if you think your hormones are related to your bacterial vaginosis. A couple of women have had success using estrogen suppositories/creams, but everybodys different. I plan on getting my levels checked in the future. I've noticed certain things about my body that don't seem very normal in my opinion. My troubles did start after I started menstruating, and everything seems to get worse around "that time of the month" including a discharge that burns. It could be a reoccuring yeast infection, but I'm not sure since it clears up soon afterwards.

I hope all goes well with the vaginal l.gasseri probiotic suppositories. It seems like certain feminine probiotics only work so much for some people because everyone's vaginal flora is pretty diverse. Some women are colonized with certain bacterias, so probiotics work very temporarily since the bacterial just don't adhere to their flora.

I remember feeling that way when so many women were talking about how l.acidophilus was the cure for all vaginal infections. I took high doses of it everyday for months and no change. I think I actually got diarrhea from taking so much of it once. I wonder if there's a way to know which healthy bacteria someone's vaginal flora has the most of. That would be very helpful.

Hi Swt Simplicity, from quick reading my chart, there is a way for a woman to find out what kind of bacteria that is in the vagina, but it only comes with the full culture. It is almost like a pie chart with the percentages of flora, what kind it is, and these boxes with describing the type of flora that's contained in the chart. For instance, my chart only showed a little bit of l. Gasseri, and the rest of it was blank, there was no other flora, showing a major imbalance. Have you gotten rid of your vaginosis? If so, how did you do it? I am currently on the nuvaring because it was suggested on this forum, and during my research I found that it probably would help to replenish the lactobacillus to the vagina. The only problem I have with it is that I really don't want to be on birth control anymore. I am 35, and I would like to have more children one day, and I don't see that happening with the birth control. At this point I am willing to try the estriol and progeseterone cream to see if I can balance things out on my own, because doctors have certainly been no help to me. I know they will give me grief if I ask them for hormones because of my age, but just like you said in your post, something is definitely not right on this end either. I have hair on my face, chin, a light mustache, I am sweating a lot more than I used to, and sometimes I get so musty, I smell like I've been working on a construction sight but only under my right arm, that's weird. On top of all that I have extreme vaginal odor, that I can't keep to myself. I overheard one of my co workers say that they can smell me from at least 25 yards away, that is so not cool. My periods are also jumping all over the calendar, something is amiss here, and honestly, I am at a loss about what to do. I have done everything that I know how to do, except the over the counter hormones. I will not take anymore antibiotics, my doctor even put me on low dose antibiotics to take every day, I will not do that because it's not helping, and I'm probably doing more harm than good to the rest of my body. As far as crazy goes, if I ever get over this, I don't need any help from them with mental help, I'll seek my own, because of everything this has taken away from me, I know some counsel will mor than likely do some good with me moving forward with my life. Ohh the horror!

+Quote Post
swt simplicity
post Jan 24 2012, 12:27 AM
Post #97

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(crabcakes @ Jan 21 2012, 09:47 PM) *
Thank you so much for replying to my plea Sweet Simplicity, as for one, I know that I am not the only one who has suffered through this ordeal.
Well for one, my doctor allowed me to sniff the whiff test, and I admit, I smelled nothing at that time, but everytime I'm out and about I get the bad remarks that I haven't showered, or I need to douche, and this has been an ongoing thing since the diagnosis of 2009. First of all let me say that I do know quite a bit about vaginal care, so I do know the remarks weren't due to my cleanliness. In fact, I think that women who suffer from bacterial vaginosis or any type of body odor disorder are cleaner than the average person simply because they have this issue. I just did not appreciate the way my doctors and the nurses went out of their way to make me feel like I was making this up. Who would want to make up that they have feminine odor? Not me. They just don't understand the toll this has taken on my life. My doctor couldn't even explain to me why I didn't have any lactobacillus. The only way I knew I had a very minute amount of lactobacillus was by me being a fast reader because she was acting like she didn't want me to see my chart, but wanted to try another expensive procedure on me, while trying to figure out "my problem." I can't say for sure, but I think that I may need hormone balancing, I know that estrogen is what helps to keep the vagina happy and healthy, and I didn't start to experience these issues until the effects of the Depo Provera wore off. I have one more thing to say. Ladies, I know t is a rough ride dealing with this, there are times when I don't know if I may see another day due to the shame. It takes lactobacillus approximately 6-8 weeks to grow back to normal levels.

Well, sometimes the whiff test isn't performed properly. It was actually stated in (this study here) that the reasons why the whiff test may not be performed properly could have to do with the potency of the potassium hydroxide that is being used, the clinician might not use a sufficient amount of discharge, an absorbant material such as a cotton swab may alter the results, a clinician may not be sensitive to smells (usually due to age, lifestyle, etc.) and a clinician may not have smelled the sample close enough.

Your experience sounds very similar to mine. My gynecologist actually suggested that I speak to a psychiatrist because she believed that I was suffering from some kind of mental illness because I kept coming back complaining about an odor, which was obviously there, which other people could smell. I guess she really couldn't pick up on the smell since she even went so far as to refer me to a psychiatrist. I was so shocked. That was the last time I went in to see her.

I think it's worth a shot getting your hormone levels checked if you think your hormones are related to your bacterial vaginosis. A couple of women have had success using estrogen suppositories/creams, but everybodys different. I plan on getting my levels checked in the future. I've noticed certain things about my body that don't seem very normal in my opinion. My troubles did start after I started menstruating, and everything seems to get worse around "that time of the month" including a discharge that burns. It could be a reoccuring yeast infection, but I'm not sure since it clears up soon afterwards.

I hope all goes well with the vaginal l.gasseri probiotic suppositories. It seems like certain feminine probiotics only work so much for some people because everyone's vaginal flora is pretty diverse. Some women are colonized with certain bacterias, so probiotics work very temporarily since the bacterial just don't adhere to their flora.

I remember feeling that way when so many women were talking about how l.acidophilus was the cure for all vaginal infections. I took high doses of it everyday for months and no change. I think I actually got diarrhea from taking so much of it once. I wonder if there's a way to know which healthy bacteria someone's vaginal flora has the most of. That would be very helpful.

--------------------
You can save $10 on your first purchase at iHerb if you use my referral code LUN601. Great selection of feminine hygiene products, candida/fungal/yeast products, and probiotics.

+Quote Post
KikiRose
post Jan 22 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #98

There is a lot of great information in this thread. I think that a lot of women deal with bacterial vaginosis or vaginal smells in general and don't have a safe place to talk about them. I appreciate everybody who has shared their personal experiences here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crabcakes
post Jan 21 2012, 09:12 PM
Post #99

For all the ladies using usinig oral and vaginal lactobacillus to help with their vaginosis. There are these vaginal probiotics called PurFem, which contains Lactobalcillus Gasseri EB01, and L. Rhamnosus PB01. These strains are taken from the vaginas of healthy women (I know, eww), but they are the same Lactobacillus strains found in healthy women of childbearing age. L.Acidophilus come second to these, so if you want to try them along with Femdophilus, and the boric acid acid suppositories to keep the ph down, give them a try. I ordered these from Amazon, just before I found out that I had a tiny amount of L.Gasseri high up in my vagina, so I'll see what happens.

+Quote Post
crabcakes
post Jan 21 2012, 08:47 PM
Post #100

QUOTE(swt simplicity @ Jan 21 2012, 12:16 PM) *
Thank you for opening up about your situation. What really baffles me is the fact that some gynecologists can't seem to detect the odor, or at least they say they can't. There are some people suffering from TMAU and they have went to their doctors complaining about a strong body odor (strong enough to fill an entire room) and their doctors claim that they can't smell it. For example, I remember back when I was dealing with a troubling vaginal infection and I had a constant discharge and odor, I asked my gynecologist if she could smell the odor and she looked at me like I was crazy and said that she would tell me if she did, and she also mentioned that I passed the whiff test.

The fact that she mentioned this critical piece of information meant that she had to prove that the odor actually existed. Maybe they can't rely on their own senses, in this case, their sense of smell, because smells are very subjective. One person might smell something and interpret it differently than another person. Some women dealing with bacterial vaginosis say their odor smells like fish, some say ammonia, some say "dirty feet" and so on. Some people can't pick up on certain smells. And then, doctors need to be objective due to the nature of their work. Doctors actually need to buy a special insurance in case they get sued for malpractice, but that's a whole other topic.

Basically, doctors need to be able to prove something before they can actually make a conclusive diagnosis, or they can get in a lot of trouble.

Thank you so much for replying to my plea Sweet Simplicity, as for one, I know that I am not the only one who has suffered through this ordeal.
Well for one, my doctor allowed me to sniff the whiff test, and I admit, I smelled nothing at that time, but everytime I'm out and about I get the bad remarks that I haven't showered, or I need to douche, and this has been an ongoing thing since the diagnosis of 2009. First of all let me say that I do know quite a bit about vaginal care, so I do know the remarks weren't due to my cleanliness. In fact, I think that women who suffer from bacterial vaginosis or any type of body odor disorder are cleaner than the average person simply because they have this issue. I just did not appreciate the way my doctors and the nurses went out of their way to make me feel like I was making this up. Who would want to make up that they have feminine odor? Not me. They just don't understand the toll this has taken on my life. My doctor couldn't even explain to me why I didn't have any lactobacillus. The only way I knew I had a very minute amount of lactobacillus was by me being a fast reader because she was acting like she didn't want me to see my chart, but wanted to try another expensive procedure on me, while trying to figure out "my problem." I can't say for sure, but I think that I may need hormone balancing, I know that estrogen is what helps to keep the vagina happy and healthy, and I didn't start to experience these issues until the effects of the Depo Provera wore off. I have one more thing to say. Ladies, I know t is a rough ride dealing with this, there are times when I don't know if I may see another day due to the shame. It takes lactobacillus approximately 6-8 weeks to grow back to normal levels.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 31, 2014 - 07:44 AM