Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

22 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread
maimy
post Sep 26 2006, 06:56 PM
Post #361

Hardcore BUSTie

1) Erin, Madame Le WalkingBitch went through that a few years back; if I get the chance, I'll ask her to stick her nose in here some time soon if she has any advice.

2) Aww, y'all are making me all goopy (and in a good way, to be sure!). kog3100 has not come home yet, but there is hope. We MAY have our Big Reunion Date on Friday the 13th. I've had the dress and shoes for an age now, and I chose a restaurant a couple of weeks back. The 13th may need confirming, but I will letcha know.

Beforehand.

As everyone has observed, after his return, I intend to be rawther busy.

*So happy for Tes for days and days of cock-in-mouth yumminess*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Sep 25 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #362

roni36

Not sure if this is what you're talking about. I bought this stuff called "Good Head" to use on Mr. Pug. I got the mint flavor. Tastes a lot like toothpaste. He didn't think it did much. He said it gets cool. I prefer using nothing and just getting comfortable by kneeling on my tempurpedic pillow. I am weriod I know but I love to go down on my man. It turns me on something fierce. My man likes to go down on me as well but sometimes I can tell his heart just isn't in it. Other times it's mind blowing. My man however, doesn't care for head. He says I'm great at it but he just prefers sex personally. Alittle frustrating for me cause I like to do it so and he always wants me to stop so we can move on to sex. Sometimes he'll just let me finish cause he knows I like to do it. We've never really used any products on me just on him. We are going to buy a liberator for christmas so that we can get in more comfortable positions. I'm excited about that. Check it out here http://www.liberatorshapes.com Kinda expensive but I hear it's worth it. Hope this was helpful.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Sep 25 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #363

Hardcore BUSTie

A while ago I complained of jaw aching when giving oral and someone suggested TMJ in here. First of all, thanks to whoever it was, because I have a horrible, painful case, which has gotten really bad in the last 3 months.

Second of all, oral sex is totally out for now(well, for me as the giver). Very depressing. In February it was bearable for about 5 minutes, but now it's excrutiating after about 30 seconds, so I don't even bother. They're taking out my wisdom teeth this month to see if it helps and starting to wear a mouth guard.

Anywho, that's why I have not been able to contribute to this thread. But I read hoping that one day I will once again be able to use the tips I get. tongue.gif

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 25 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #364

sassygrrl

Excellent portions from new boy. The boy definately knows what he's doing.
Evil grin.... Never been with a man in a LONG time that loved the act of it so much.

Maimy you there??

+Quote Post
ms.gb
post Sep 25 2006, 01:08 PM
Post #365

Hardcore BUSTie

madeira eh? i'll have to try that....but maybe i'll stick with port...mmmmm

i have one of those ergonomic chairs which i convince mr.gb to let me keep since its great for oral portions. puts me at the perfect height for him..... laugh.gif

needless to say, its now one of his favorites.

yay for tes getting to see mr.hotbuns! woo.....and maimy...who knows when she'll come up for air.... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

+Quote Post
tesao
post Sep 25 2006, 01:02 PM
Post #366

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

where IS everyone? has the kog come to the maimstress early?

and they just haven't come up for air yet???

just back from vacation (a week ago) and was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to have a cock in my mouth again. every damn day, too! SIGH.

let me just say that drinking Madeira pre-oral makes for really yummy cum.

i love my job here, i do. but DAMN, i miss Mr. HB!!!

+Quote Post
roni36
post Sep 6 2006, 11:07 AM
Post #367

Has anyone tried this Oral Sex Gel. I'm curious if it makes oral more fun and tasty ;-)

+Quote Post
_octinoxate
post Sep 2 2006, 10:22 AM
Post #368

Hardcore BUSTie

Maimy (and whoever else is interested), here's a link to a site that has the article/story on it. It looks like you can read it for free if you sign up for a 30-day-free-trial membership. If they have some hidden charges or clauses, you can either buy the story for 2.95, or at least now you have the author and can look for it somewhere else. Enjoy!

http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/Esquire/2000...7&oliID=229

+Quote Post
maimy
post Sep 1 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #369

Hardcore BUSTie

Haha - I'll let y'all know when we come up for air ...

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 31 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #370

that's the best kind of news there is. i hope you don't come in here at all, i hope you're WAY too busy to even think about us. for a teeny little while at least tongue.gif

+Quote Post
maimy
post Aug 31 2006, 05:13 PM
Post #371

Hardcore BUSTie

Aw, thank you, Octinoxate. I did a quick search and couldn't find it - can you name the author? I've actually toyed with a similar story myself, called "Eleven" (was working on an opener not long before this came up here, actually) - because that's where we lost count ...

In other news, I haven't wanted to say too much, for fear of jinxing it, but kog3100 should be home during the first or second week of October. At long last! I promise to come post relevant things about sex when he's refreshed my memory about it ...

+Quote Post
_octinoxate
post Aug 30 2006, 01:01 AM
Post #372

Hardcore BUSTie

(Sorry to be a little off-topic, but I wanted to comment on sex and death: Maimy, I can relate, as can the author of a really awesome short story/ personal reflection called "The Bone Garden of Desire" that we read in a creative writing class. I highly recommend it.)

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 23 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #373

yah, i'll hug you girl. i'll hug you alright. heh.

sigh, me and sex and drugs just don't mix girls. i fell into a g-hole just last year, you think i'da learned by now eh? i had to keep stopping the fuck fest to go throw up, for like 4 hours. it was a ridiculous scene no joke. i'm in my thirties and i Should really know better but tremendously good sex makes me stupid. gah

+Quote Post
maimy
post Aug 23 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #374

Hardcore BUSTie

Heh, katiebelle2882 - believe me when I tell you, this has provided a very morbid brand of comic relief for me and my partner in the crime more than once over the past three and a half years ... No disrespect taken; thank you!

Pepper, I wouldn't be able to say it either! Hee. I need to email you - it's been too long, and this post makes me want to grin and hug you. *Grinning*

+Quote Post
dani837
post Aug 22 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #375

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(maimy @ Aug 22 2006, 07:49 PM) *

Holy crap. I had sex about fourteen times the day my dad died (we all have our ways of coping, please don't presume to judge mine; I do it enough myself), but I'm not sure I could live up to that count on oral! Bravo, really!

LOL thanks! Needless to say, that was my first and last time doing that.
Fortunately my bf/boytoy/whatever for the last year doesn't like bjs too much so I don't have to worry about that wink.gif

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 22 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #376

can you say Four. Hour. Blow. Job? well, i couldn't either, not after i did it at least. severe lock jaw, not to mention the hamburger that was left of my skin (and his too, ooh). it was his first e trip and the stuff i picked up ended up being so dirty, he Freaked when he couldn't get it up, totally thought it was broken, no amount of reassuring would suffice. he came three times but never got hard, he was a mess. when we finally came down my face was totally raw, lips twice the size as normal, his penis was totally raw too. what a catastrophe.
good thing i LOVE to suck cock. random act or not, don't matter. i love it. there has hardly been an encounter without it. i don't even really care if i get off, that i can do myself. the cock sucking requires a willing (or unwilling, heh) partner, preferably one who makes Noise. the silent treatment doesn't sit well with me either. i like to Hear how helpless i'm making him. it's a supreme position of power. my favourite. mmm.

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Aug 22 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #377

Hardcore BUSTie

even though you probably didnt mean for that to sound humorous, it did and you made me laugh out loud maimy. no disrespect for your father of course, your wording was just classic. i wouldnt judge something like that ever:)

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
maimy
post Aug 22 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #378

Hardcore BUSTie

Holy crap. I had sex about fourteen times the day my dad died (we all have our ways of coping, please don't presume to judge mine; I do it enough myself), but I'm not sure I could live up to that count on oral! Bravo, really!

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Aug 22 2006, 03:08 PM
Post #379

Hardcore BUSTie

i only like it if the guy is vocal about how much he likes it. guys who are too quiet during anything sexual freak me out. 11!!! thats insane. that would hurt my jaw i think.

i do however have to admit that i only give BJ's to guys i am dating and never have during a random hookup bc i feel so objectified and gross. i mean i have really sorta battled with myself about BJ's and how i feel as a feminist but realized that if you are with the person and they care about you then it doesnt induce that feeling at all.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
mr_falljackets
post Aug 22 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #380

Hardcore BUSTie

Jesus Christ, tes. I won't be standing up at my desk any time soon.

--------------------
Nine!

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 28, 2014 - 02:59 PM