Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 265 266 267 268 269 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
jewelscando
post May 12 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #5321

Hardcore BUSTie

I know where to buy it, I'M ASKING HOW MUCH???? Why won't anybody tell me this?? You have to buy out of the country, so what is the U.S. amount?? I asked the seller twice, and he keeps referring me to the auction. Oh well, does anybody know??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jewelscando
Post #5322

Hardcore BUSTie

I know where to buy it, I'M ASKING HOW MUCH???? Why won't anybody tell me this?? You have to buy out of the country, so what is the U.S. amount?? I asked the seller twice, and he keeps referring me to the auction. Oh well, does anybody know??

+Quote Post
jewelscando
Post #5323

Hardcore BUSTie

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 12 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #5324

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey everybody I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a good laxitive I can take everyday to keep my bowels moving so I can keep my system clean?I've been taking fiber but it seems that my body has gotten use to the pills and It takes longer to go.

+Quote Post
joylove
post May 12 2006, 12:36 AM
Post #5325

BUSTie

jewelscando: The Jamu Herbal Stick are sold on eBay. Maybe this link will help.
http://stores.ebay.com/SouthSeas-Alternative-Products

I personally used the Jamu Stick and it has help me with lessening my white discharge. And those bad odours, they're gone too.
Do update this thread after you use the Jamu Herbal Stick.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 11 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #5326

Hardcore BUSTie

How much is the Jamu Stick?? And what are shipping costs??

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 11 2006, 06:50 PM
Post #5327

Hardcore BUSTie

Everyone let me know how it goes with the jamu sticks. I think it looks interesting but I don't want to spend anymore money until I see if it helps more of you guys on here. I know it is better to get rid of the bacteria completely but I am pretty sure I will never be able to do that. The next best thing would be to control odor and discharge so I can live somewhat normally.

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post May 11 2006, 06:46 PM
Post #5328

Hardcore BUSTie

I just ordered the Jamu Herbal stick.

We'll see (smell) what's happening with it, and I'll keep Y'all posted!

+Quote Post
honey
post May 11 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #5329

BUSTie

HELLO EVERYONE I HAVE MY TTO HOW MUCH DO I USE ON THE TAMPON. THANK'S

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 11 2006, 10:25 AM
Post #5330

Hardcore BUSTie

MELA Oh, I forgot to tell you that I use natural progesterone cream called FemCreme.

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 11 2006, 10:21 AM
Post #5331

Hardcore BUSTie

Mela:I am sorry you are going through this.(IT SUCKS)Look at my other post and that will show you the routine I started with at first.Now I am doing 3 vitex pills,2 magnesium pills, 1 zinc, 1 vitamin B complex, Activia yogurt, liquid chlorophyll 2 times daily,and I just started exercise this week 30-1hr daily.
Here is a link that might help with the bad pap if you have one:
http://www.health-science-report.com/pap-smear/beta-mannan/beta-mannan.html
I hope this helps :-)
Good luck!

+Quote Post
mela
post May 11 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #5332

BUSTie

I just wanted to add that Enzara has not been working at all. I did just finish my period but the smell is even more prominent than when I was menstruating. Also I tried rephresh last night and that seems to be no help either. I called my doctor and am going in for a colposcopy today for the cervical dyplasia. I will let you know how it goes. I think I will return the Enzara, it is a waste. I will let you guys know what she says.
:-(

+Quote Post
turnip
post May 10 2006, 11:50 PM
Post #5333

joylove: Thanks for the update. I have also bought the Jamu Herbal Stick from the website you gave. I will update you as soon as I receive and try them. I saw many good feedbacks from the sellers eBay feedbacks. Here is the link if anyone is interested to get them:
http://stores.ebay.com/SouthSeas-Alternative-Products
Please keep me update on your progress with the Jamu Stick.

+Quote Post
bincha2
post May 10 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #5334

BUSTie

never ending.. I do not have facial hair, but i do have discharge a have gained waight. All the dr prescribed for me is yasmin,,, if you do have all these symptoms that you say you do it iv very important that you stop eating refined carbs and that you drop at least 2o puonds so that the insuline resistance in your body gets better and that way it will stop atacking you hormones. It is a bever ending cyncle. But the only weight to start is loosing a lot of weight. Also you should exercise at least 2o minutes daily.(stroneous exercise for at least 20 min) Good luck

+Quote Post
sassy
post May 10 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #5335

Hardcore BUSTie

I had BV before I was ever on birth control and I am now on birth control and there has been no change. I have treated it both before and now and it has also had no difference.

+Quote Post
chantelhugo
post May 10 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #5336

BUSTie

neverending: I took Yasmin for a month but it didnt do much only gained me 5 extra pounds!..I dont know if i should continue with it even if it didnt do much over the first month ?

+Quote Post
mela
post May 10 2006, 02:39 PM
Post #5337

BUSTie

Neverending thank you so much for your reply. I am definitely going to look into your suggestions. I just wanted to know what kind of regimen you are following? Did you order it off the web(the vitamins) or did you go to a pharmacy / health food store?

Wipeout98a thanks for your reply. I was having a lot of breakthrough bleeding while on seasonale. I began the packet in March of last year and began having a horrible stench a few months later in May. I thought that perhaps my body had to release the blood (being that you are supposed to get your period every 3 months on these pills). However I was having a lot of breakthrough bleeding and the smell never went away. I got off the pill a few months later and am still having this issue. My doctor has treated me and now says I am fine but I know my body and I know I am not fine. She maybe just has run out of treatment options.

Alwaysonmymind I was wondering were you ever on birth control pills? I was a virgin till I met my current and got on bc pills and since have been facing this issue. My doctor doesn’t seem too helpful as she tells me that this is very common and up to 80% of women will have cervical dyplasia / HPV at some point in their lives. I would assume that if the cells were removed the stench would subside. Thanks for your reply.

Jewlscando – I have been using Enzara for about a week now. I have yet to notice any changes however when I began the program I was starting my period. A week later my period is subsiding but I am noticing a smell still. However I will give it another week to see how it goes. I am guessing the product is not very good. I have purchased something called BIOKPLUS(+) from my local health food store that is supposed to help with infections as well as boost immunity. However it is very expensive at $5 for a small container and the taste is much bitter than yogurt.

+Quote Post
joylove
post May 10 2006, 10:50 AM
Post #5338

BUSTie

turnip...I suggest you ask the seller with regards to your questions. I myself feel that the Jamu Herbal Stick really works for me. From what I read, its made from herbs only found on the island of Madura. There is a book written about Jamu and you can get them on eBay too. My experience is that the first time I used the Jamu Herbal Stick, I had it in for about 5 minutes. When I took out the Jamu Stick, there were loads of yellowish stuff sticking to it. Just remember to rinse yourself well after using the Jamu Stick. I felt tighter and dryer after the first use. Its almost like a miracle. Well, it works well for me and from the sellers feedback that I saw on eBay, there were many happy users. Let me know if you have use the Jamu Stick.

+Quote Post
neverending
post May 10 2006, 06:43 AM
Post #5339

Hardcore BUSTie

Sassy: Did you have B.v. before you started to take birth control or did you take birth control then stopped and then thats when the discharge started?I'm just curious, and I know everyone is different when it comes to our bodies, but I do think there is a strong connection between this and birth control because I never had any problems until I started the pill.
Chantelhugo:Have you ever taken birth control pills?

+Quote Post
turnip
post May 10 2006, 04:30 AM
Post #5340

joylove: Could you tell me more about the jamu herbal stick? I heard about this stuff but wasn't sure about how it works.:-) I did visit the link you gave and bought the oak gall foam wash. will be getting them around 1 to 2 weeks.I have very wet discharge and have tried many over the counter medications. I read about herbs having natural properties to clear this problem of mine. I just want to try herbs for a change and if you could advise me your experience with the jamu stick.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 265 266 267 268 269 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
10 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 23, 2014 - 08:45 PM