Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 101 102 103 104 105 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
JJ27
post Feb 26 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #2041

BUSTie

Trich is a greenish discharge. I would suggest going to the Gyno or they have a detector now over the counter if you don't have time to go to the Gyno. Check your drug store.

QUOTE(neverending @ Feb 26 2008, 01:39 PM) *
Green discharge is consistent with Trich or Gonerhea (sp?).

Instead of going to the doctor all the time you all could buy your own high powered microscope and do your own wet preps. It's really not hard to do and I could teach you all how to do it and what to look for. It's very easy and even though I was never an MT, I was an assistant to one and she taught me how to do them. I got so good, she let me do them by myself. So, if you want to learn, let me know and I'll figure out some way to teach you via internet.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JJ27
post Feb 26 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #2042

BUSTie

Thank you for the welcome! Hehe as for the celabacy part...I don't think my boyfriend of four yrs. would like that! That's why I find this so strange that it's happening now (since July). I am also in menopause and that's what the Doc is attributing it to. First it was yeast infections and now this BV. I think I would rather still be having my period instead of going through all this crap! I hope your cramps went away and that you feel better.

QUOTE(SpRiNkLeS @ Feb 26 2008, 03:42 AM) *
Also hello to all the newbies: JJ27, ellie-a, maluso76, kinkaju, lisa1, JoanClayton, stillhottie, lulubare… and whateverfitsyou. I tried to go back as far as my last post since I haven’t been here in a while. Also Konphusion my twin! You changed your pic!!!!! It looks so cute! Don’t tell me those are your legs too…!

Kinkaju: Upon my initial research of BV a year ago I read all about apple cider vinegar douching. THEN I read from a doctor that despite all the rave reviews, ACV will actually help bring on BV and make it worse. So I threw out the bottle I had just bought. That was then this is now…if my TTO doesn’t work I might just try an ACV douche since yours has worked wonders for you. Oh gosh just listen to me, Ms. I’ll NEVER douche again!

JJ: It might sound weird but becoming celibate kinda makes you feel stronger in a sense. I am currently practicing celibacy and although it is easy for me (being a single mother leaves you no time to date) I would encourage you (whether you were joking or not) or anyone else who is thinking about this to totally try it. There are times when I miss the penis SO FU**ing bad but then I just do an extra workout and kick butt, it gets out all your aggression. And it the end you get a rockin body. Plus less bouts of BV for anyone who has problems with the penis triggering it.

Damn these cramps are totally killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH! They are so intense and I don't understand why.

Vicodin, my old friend, where r u when I need you?!!!

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 26 2008, 12:56 PM
Post #2043

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(RN with BV @ Feb 26 2008, 09:11 AM) *
I am wondering about the boric acid. I do not know where to find them or what is the best way to make the capsules?

Thanks for your help

Hey RN... Click Here here's where I found my boric acid pretty cheap. they have two sizes: 4oz and 12oz and the size 00 capsules to use. As far as filling them, I've found it easier to make a small funnel out of paper or fold a small piece of paper in half and pour the powder into the paper's crease. For me the funnel is easiest. And as the powder fills the capsule, slowly remove it until the capsule is full then cap it.

The boric has been a God-send at keeping the discharge and smell at bay. I just advise that you wear a pantyliner or very thin pad because the boric acid will leak out as a clear fluid.

Good luck babe. Oh yeah, the TTO does burn like crazy if you don't dilute it. I've never tried dipping my capsules in it- i just use a few drops in a douche every now and then.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Feb 26 2008, 12:32 PM
Post #2044

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(SpRiNkLeS @ Feb 26 2008, 09:29 AM) *
I SMELL LIKE SHIT AGAIN.

Hi ladies! I’ve been very busy lately and unfortunately because of this I haven’t been taking my “maintenance” pills like I should. So now I smell like poop. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! No! NO! No! This is so not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It first came on about an hour after one of my daily workouts. The ammonia smell lasted 5 hours and then went away. Back to the faint salt and vinegar smell again (that cheese aroma only lasted 2 ½ days) that I’ve been having. So then the next day AGAIN after my workout the ammonia smell comes back and AGAIN only lasts 5 hours until it goes away only to bring the salt back. Well low and behold today after taking it easy and only going on a brisk walk pushing my kid’s stroller around the neighborhood I take a shower and then about an hour later I realize that the lingering poop smell was not coming from the DiaperGeine nor did my son pass baby gas. That rotten shit smell is coming from my kitty!!!!!!!!! Well fu** ain’t this just pleasant.

To top this all off I’m having major pre-period cramps which is crazy because I NEVER have cramps before my period. JUST GREAT! I feel like shit and I smell like shit. You know it’s like one of those days where you just HATE being a girl. Why can’t men go through some monthly crap like this? NOT FAIR.

I think I am going to try using TTO tonight. The bottle’s been sitting on my shelf for a while now still unused. I have to be honest I am not ok with douching at all BUT to get rid of this smell before my period starts I think I’ll give it a try. The one time I douched was late last year and I used the HP mix that everyone was talking about. My BV was SO BAD at work after that douche that I really thought I was going to die I was so embarrassed. TRAUMATIZATION right there let me tell you.

WOW! You are funny as hell. Everything will get better. Just keep trying different things until something works hun and VICODIN<------ If your out, try alcohol when your feeling down. It's a anti-depressant. When I'm down and out of anti anxiety/ depressant meds, I just buy a couple of bottles .tongue.gif

RN WITH BV:My husband suxs too. Are you sure you have bv by itself or do you have bv with yeast? Because yeast is sticky/ thick. It may be a combination of both. Sorry to say, but your the RN hun, so you know better than I do.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Feb 26 2008, 12:22 PM
Post #2045

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(CarrieBradshaw @ Feb 25 2008, 10:40 PM) *
i know everyone is different, but i didn't think green discharge was a symptom of BV... huh.gif .but i could be wrong....i would try the OBGYN....sorry hun!! I hope you feel better soon....

Green discharge is consistent with Trich or Gonerhea (sp?).

Instead of going to the doctor all the time you all could buy your own high powered microscope and do your own wet preps. It's really not hard to do and I could teach you all how to do it and what to look for. It's very easy and even though I was never an MT, I was an assistant to one and she taught me how to do them. I got so good, she let me do them by myself. So, if you want to learn, let me know and I'll figure out some way to teach you via internet.

+Quote Post
RN with BV
post Feb 26 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #2046

BUSTie

OK scratch last question, reading more and figured out the tea tree oil.............however i am reading that undiluted it can cause burns, do you dilute it before dipping the fem dolph caps? and still confused over the boric acid?
thanks so much

btw.......the peroxide has worked as well as the RX meds, I would say for me it helps control it but not cure it if other methods helps control it better I am willing to try it.

Does anywone else feel completely run down and have lower back soreness when BV flares up?

+Quote Post
RN with BV
post Feb 26 2008, 07:58 AM
Post #2047

BUSTie

also...............what is TTO?

+Quote Post
RN with BV
post Feb 26 2008, 07:54 AM
Post #2048

BUSTie

Hi I am new to this forum. I am a RN and have some basic knowledge of the body but had no idea about BV until I was told I had it. I have been with the same man for 15 years but he cheated and at the time I had an IUD and that was the start of my battle with BV.

I am not on the pill and the IUD was removed. I have been on the usual meds (metro, clindamycin, and augmentin) My husband was treated several times and I was on several meds at once to try to get rid of it.

My GYN has told me that they just don't know enough about BV he is very open to alternative treatments and has been very helpful in at least trying to treat me.

Over the counter methods I have tried are: Fem dolphilus and ultimate flora, folic acid, all three I have taken faithfully for a year. I have also started douching with 1/2 hydrogen peroxide and 1/2 water I have done this 2x a day for past 4 months. This seams to help a great deal with the smell and discharge.

However when I have sex the discharge is still very very thick and almost sticky (usually it is completly clear or sorta whitish but always thick and sticky) My periods seem to make it much worse. Now the outer aspect of my vagina itches unless i pour the peroxide over it too. Very frustrating.

I am wondering about the boric acid. I do not know where to find them or what is the best way to make the capsules?

Thanks for your help

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 26 2008, 02:33 AM
Post #2049

Hardcore BUSTie

SPRINKLES BABAYYY! Whats up twin!!

Nahhh unfortunately those aren't my legs but I thought that pic was hot! HAHA I've got pudgy little short legs LOL and I'd probably break my neck in those heels.

Sorry your bv came back! Mine is back too, and the period smell just amplified it! Gaaaah fish and buttermilk, so very lovely. I should market that fragrance LMAO!

And as far as celibacy - hell i feel like I am. I haven't had any in a while and I'm married. Jeez. Seems like everytime I do have sex it comes back. But last time I went a whole week and a half without a smell or discharge or anything. I was so happy and humped like rabbits that whole week LMAO I guess that triggered it and my period.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SpRiNkLeS
post Feb 26 2008, 02:25 AM
Post #2050

BUSTie

Also hello to all the newbies: JJ27, ellie-a, maluso76, kinkaju, lisa1, JoanClayton, stillhottie, lulubare… and whateverfitsyou. I tried to go back as far as my last post since I haven’t been here in a while. Also Konphusion my twin! You changed your pic!!!!! It looks so cute! Don’t tell me those are your legs too…!

Kinkaju: Upon my initial research of BV a year ago I read all about apple cider vinegar douching. THEN I read from a doctor that despite all the rave reviews, ACV will actually help bring on BV and make it worse. So I threw out the bottle I had just bought. That was then this is now…if my TTO doesn’t work I might just try an ACV douche since yours has worked wonders for you. Oh gosh just listen to me, Ms. I’ll NEVER douche again!

JJ: It might sound weird but becoming celibate kinda makes you feel stronger in a sense. I am currently practicing celibacy and although it is easy for me (being a single mother leaves you no time to date) I would encourage you (whether you were joking or not) or anyone else who is thinking about this to totally try it. There are times when I miss the penis SO FU**ing bad but then I just do an extra workout and kick butt, it gets out all your aggression. And it the end you get a rockin body. Plus less bouts of BV for anyone who has problems with the penis triggering it.

Damn these cramps are totally killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH! They are so intense and I don't understand why.

Vicodin, my old friend, where r u when I need you?!!!

+Quote Post
SpRiNkLeS
post Feb 26 2008, 02:12 AM
Post #2051

BUSTie

I SMELL LIKE SHIT AGAIN.

Hi ladies! I’ve been very busy lately and unfortunately because of this I haven’t been taking my “maintenance” pills like I should. So now I smell like poop. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! No! NO! No! This is so not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It first came on about an hour after one of my daily workouts. The ammonia smell lasted 5 hours and then went away. Back to the faint salt and vinegar smell again (that cheese aroma only lasted 2 ½ days) that I’ve been having. So then the next day AGAIN after my workout the ammonia smell comes back and AGAIN only lasts 5 hours until it goes away only to bring the salt back. Well low and behold today after taking it easy and only going on a brisk walk pushing my kid’s stroller around the neighborhood I take a shower and then about an hour later I realize that the lingering poop smell was not coming from the DiaperGeine nor did my son pass baby gas. That rotten shit smell is coming from my kitty!!!!!!!!! Well fu** ain’t this just pleasant.

To top this all off I’m having major pre-period cramps which is crazy because I NEVER have cramps before my period. JUST GREAT! I feel like shit and I smell like shit. You know it’s like one of those days where you just HATE being a girl. Why can’t men go through some monthly crap like this? NOT FAIR.

I think I am going to try using TTO tonight. The bottle’s been sitting on my shelf for a while now still unused. I have to be honest I am not ok with douching at all BUT to get rid of this smell before my period starts I think I’ll give it a try. The one time I douched was late last year and I used the HP mix that everyone was talking about. My BV was SO BAD at work after that douche that I really thought I was going to die I was so embarrassed. TRAUMATIZATION right there let me tell you.

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Feb 25 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #2052

Hardcore BUSTie

It's back bcuz I got my period. Lovely!

MG86 -- have you tried the regular boric acid? I keep hearing about green leakage with the yeast arrest things.. yUck! THe regular boric leakage is clear.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JJ27
post Feb 25 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #2053

BUSTie

Thank you all for responding!! I haven't ordered anything yet since I'm still confused on which way to go. I just got off Clindesse and waiting to see how long this last. Did you every feel sore/a slight burning on the outside the day after sex when you had BV? You all spoke about a nasty odor but I didn't experience that just a white, pasty discharge on my undies. This is so annoying that sometimes I feel I should become celibate so I can be normal in my VAJJ again! sad.gif

+Quote Post
CarrieBradshaw
post Feb 25 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #2054

BUSTie

QUOTE(mg86 @ Feb 23 2008, 09:17 AM) *
well THEN i had my glorious period, seemed to be doing ok for a few days right after...inserted a yeast arrest capsule just in case..the next day - back to my discharge and disgusting odor!! ugh! i only have a few yeast arrest left and honestly I do not want to be using them regularly because the discharge is very unpleasant and heaven forbid I be intimate with someone and they see this weird greenish paste coming out! laugh.gif

i know everyone is different, but i didn't think green discharge was a symptom of BV... huh.gif .but i could be wrong....i would try the OBGYN....sorry hun!! I hope you feel better soon....

+Quote Post
ellie-a
post Feb 25 2008, 06:26 AM
Post #2055

Thanks Jules for your support and everyone for your great advice and sharing on this totally exasperating subject.
I am verrry pleased to announce I've been BV-free for approx. 3 weeks now, ever since using the TTO and again, I can't recommend it highly enough for any of you girls who haven't yet given it a try.
Maluso it's interesting what you said about the Hyd.Peroxide, I guess no baddies could survive that stuff and yet I imagine it wouldn't interfere with the normal vaginal pH levels too much either.
I'm unfamiliar with TTO capsules, don't know whether my local health store stocks them or not, I just simply douched using a capful of TTO with around 1 litre of lukewarm water. I wouldn't want it stronger than that, since as it is, after using this solution (twice), I've been aware later of a tingling sensation in my V, not unpleasant or irritating at all, but definitely there. I'd be worried any stronger a solution might cause the 'burns' so I'm not game to go any stronger and in any case, the above ratio did the trick for me.
I'm not so sure your body gets used to one man's semen.....I've been with my OH for 12 years now and only just developed BV 2 years ago. Though I definitely think semen, soap, stress and being run down (in that order) are the triggers for BV. My GP tells me diet can also play a role. But for me, semen seems to be the biggest culprit.

+Quote Post
prvtpuss
post Feb 25 2008, 02:26 AM
Post #2056

BUSTie

Hi, I haven't been on here in awhile, as everything calmed down for me... but now I'm back at school and I keep getting very mild bouts of BV. I get an ammonia odor when it happens for a day or so. Anyway, I noticed that it was happening when I was smoking more cigarettes, so I looked it up and lo and behold they've found a statistically significant correlation between smoking and recurring bouts of BV. So, I was wondering, how many people on here smoke cigarettes??? Just another reallllly good reason to quit. ~sigh~

Thanks!

+Quote Post
maluso76
post Feb 23 2008, 09:16 AM
Post #2057

Stinky Bacterial Vaginosis was the bain of my life for years! After years of antibiotics, I read in a leaflet that unprotected sex could cause it and found that using condoms stopped me getting it - basically the semen washed away my good bacteria and allowed my bad bacteria to flourish. However, I sometimes got it when I was ill or feeling run down too. On a visit to a GU clinic, I was chatting to the doctor about using live yoghurt and the difficulty of actually getting a decent amount of it inside the vagina when she told me that live yoghurt shouldn't work because it was the a different strain of lactobaccillus to the one we need to keep the vagina healthy. She told me that the bacteria inside the vagina produce Hydrogen Peroxide but, she laughed, I wouldn't recommend you douching with it! Me being me, the first thing I did was sent off for a douche on ebay and bought some Hydrodgen Peroxide from the chemist. It was 6% and I read on the internet that it only needed to be .05% so I watered it down. The site I looked at said you should use distilled water but as I didn't know where to get it I thought what the hell and used tap water. Then I used live yoghurt, even though the Dr said it wouldn't do anything, but have since found that ordinary yoghurt works too. I think it must just be a good medium for the good bacteria in your vagina to grow in. This is for when you already have full blown BV. To prevent it, I just douched with the diluted Hydrogen Peroxide within an hour of unprotected sex and if I feel that things aren't quite right down there, a quick douche stops it in its tracks. I had heard at sometime that your body gets used to a the semen of the same man and now I am married, I don't get BV after sex but still have a douche on hand for the times when I start to get it when I am ill. To use it as a preventative measure, you need to be in touch with what your natural vaginal secretions should smell like and keep a close check for any changes.

I use a tiny drop of tea tree oil mixed with about a dessert spoon of ky jelly on a tampon to get rid of thrush. The only thing I have used Apple Cider Vinegar for is the relief of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome symptoms which it really helped with when I was at my worst.

+Quote Post
mg86
post Feb 23 2008, 09:00 AM
Post #2058

BUSTie

hello ladies!

welcome to everyone that is new, I too am so thankful to have found this forum too! it seems like there are several posts about people doing well! smile.gif that is certainly great news. always encouraging. I hope you all continue to see improvement.

as for me, I have a few questions.. I tried Fem-dopholus a few weeks back, I took 2 orally daily for about 2 weeks. I did not notice any difference...when I inserted one vaginally it gave off this horrible smell (i had a post about it), so I haven't tried it since.

so I decided to try "yeast arrest" which is basically boric acid capsules with some herbs...I was using them twice daily for about 2 weeks...there was no odor or discharge so I was very pleased..however (not to be tooo graphic smile.gif) but my pantyliner basically had this baby diaper look to it.. lol.. just greenish brownish discharge - very unpleasant! no smell though.

well THEN i had my glorious period, seemed to be doing ok for a few days right after...inserted a yeast arrest capsule just in case..the next day - back to my discharge and disgusting odor!! ugh! i only have a few yeast arrest left and honestly I do not want to be using them regularly because the discharge is very unpleasant and heaven forbid I be intimate with someone and they see this weird greenish paste coming out! laugh.gif

sooo - I really hate to be a bother but there are so many posts to search through regarding this - can someone outline for me the sizes of gel capsules to use for regular boric acid? and 600mg goes in each capsule, right? I'm also interested in trying tea tree oil..I looked at "lori's blog" and she said it didn't work..are you guys using capsules or a douche?

and another question - I only tried jarrow and yeast arrest for about 2 weeks...do you think it is worth trying them for a longer period? i really don't want to spend MORE money on something that won't work. I'm hoping boric acid will be basically the same - does it give you any weird discharge? I've even considered going back to the obgyn for flagyl since I haven't been on it for over a year. However I HATE flagyl so much. It makes me soo nauseous and gives my mouth a horrible taste..I can barely eat anything while I am on it.... sigh...

Thanks girls for all your help. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

+Quote Post
kinkaju
post Feb 22 2008, 03:43 PM
Post #2059

BUSTie

Hello all! I'm new here and this is my first post, although I've been reading through page after page of this thread almost all afternoon! I apologize in advance for the longish post, but want to make sure I include details. rolleyes.gif

I've been experiencing this for probably about 7 years, maybe a little longer, and am so glad I found these posts and am able to hear about the experiences of other real people going through this. I've been trying to find out as much as I can about this, but there seems to be very limited information about BV in general. It pisses me off that no doctors can seem to tell us for sure what the hell even causes it! I have to admit I am not fond of doctor visits or prescribed meds, which is why I have been so interested in reading about other peoples' experiences with more natural methods of treatment, such as the boric acid, or the hydrogen peroxide, or folic acid suppliments.

I don't have the BV symptoms every single day of my life, but I seem to feel it starting almost every month, or a day or two after sex. I can always tell when it's coming too as it usually starts with a slight tingling sensation, and pretty much the next day I've got the watery discharge with a very unpleasant odor. Not only that, but the discharge causes me to feel very irritated down there! In fact, sometimes it even itches. But not the itching of a yeast infection, which I know all too well. This is more like a raw feeling that tingles. Basically, no matter how often I shower it makes me feel like I'm not clean! And that really is a blow to my confidence and totally does a number on my sex-drive.

On a positive note though, I want to know if anyone here has tried apple cider vinegar (ACV). This may have already been discussed in this thread and if so, I must have missed it and I do apologize for re-hashing something already discussed. But if it hasn't already been discussed, I would love to know if anyone else has tried the ACV because this is the only thing that has worked for me!

I originally read about the use of ACV for yeast infections on another site, although it also mentioned BV. I was desperate but was a bit nervous about trying HP or some of the other things suggested on there like tea tree oil, so here's what I did:

Every night I would take my regular full shower and get dried off, and then run a very warm bath and add ¼ to ½ cup of ACV to the bath water and sit in it for about 20 min. It was only enough water so when I sat in the bath my entire bottom was submerged. While in the bath I would gently splash the water against myself and even try to get it inside me with my hand. After the 20 minutes was up I would rinse off with warm clean water, pat dry and get dressed. This seemed to make my symptoms go away immediately that night and the next morning I felt like I was normal. There was no odor and I actually felt clean! However, as the day wore on I had the discharge and some odor show up again etc. etc so I basically did this ACV bath routine every night for like 4 or 5 nights in a row. I made it a point to include it in my nightly routine and after about a week of doing this I had no symptoms. I found this to be very soothing and I was so happy and relieved just to feel clean. You might think that the bath with ACV in it would smell terrible but it's really not bad at all, and once you're done and dried off, there is NO smell of vinegar left.

This is the only thing that has worked for me, although it hasn't been a permanent solution because I've had the BV come back the next month or two anyway. But, I now use the ACV as a kind of maintenance, like when I feel the tingly symptoms starting or if I sense a change in the odor. Sometimes in the shower I just put about an inch of ACV in a large plastic cup and then fill the rest with the shower water and do a final rinse of my vaginal area with that, both inside and out with my fingers. I sometimes do this even if I don't feel actual symptoms but if I've had sex, just as a precaution I guess. I have been able to ward off the BV symptoms by doing this. I have also used it as a douche, although diluted of course... like two tablespoons of ACV and the rest water (in a rinsed out commercial douche bottle).

I also stopped using regular SOAP down there because I was reading how soap is a base (so is semen) and that when the BV bacteria is combined with alkaline that the odor is intense. One thing I did read on line consistently was that many people noticed the odor was worse after sex, or after washing with soap. This was true for me and I noticed that when I would wash with soap (my futile attempt to wash away the horrible BV) that the odor would get worse and the irritation would get worse too. So now I use Cetaphil (or the generic version) on that area which is supposedly pH balanced and very gentle. It seems to be doing fine and doesn't produce odor.

So anyway, again I want to know if anyone else has tried ACV for their BV symptoms. Obviously this doesn't seem to be a completely permanent cure for me, but it certainly is my go-to remedy for the time being, and absolutely helps me.

Thanks guys, wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Feb 22 2008, 12:02 PM
Post #2060

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(CarrieBradshaw @ Feb 22 2008, 02:22 PM) *
The V Book says that a common symptom of BV is a white or gray film that sticks to the walls of the vagina. Usually the good bacteria - lactobacilli - stick to the walls. But when bad bacteria takes over - AKA BV - the bad bacteria sticks to the walls causing the film. However, I think there are several other conditions that cause a 'film' on the vaginal wall. So, definitely get it checked by your doc. BTW -- how do you even see up there?!? I'm confused too!! One time I noticed after my bout with BV (after my Metrogel was finished), that some gray stuff came out in my normal secretions. I was assuming this was the gross film on my walls coming off finally. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for clearing that up! Maybe I need to get this V book everyone is talking about because I have never heard of a film on the vagina or in the vagina. Geez, Bv is horrible. Knock on wood<--I'm glad to not have to put up with this shit anymore. Anyway, TGIF! You girls have a wonderful weekend.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 101 102 103 104 105 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 06:00 PM