Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 178 179 180 181 182 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Nov 26 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #3581

uh huh.

I don't tell people exactly how old I am until they know me better. I'm not weirded out by my age - on the contrary, I'm pretty damn happy with who I am at the age I'm at. ...I just feel like there is a certain pre-judgement based on the age I'm at that doesn't represent me at all. So I just don't tell people until they know me better.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 26 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #3582

beachcomber

sometimes I get really and totally obsessive about aquiring a particular item.
last year it was a super huge plain black silk kimono style robe;
currently it is a uber high thread count set of sheets in a pale but particular shade of blue.
I do not know why I get like this, but have been known to spend literally hours at a time in something akin to a trance researching it online, only to still usually end up not finding exactly what I want (or in the case of the sheets, waiting a day too long to order and then missing out).

I confess that I miss my puppy as much as I miss the mr and still feel like a little girl who needs her mama in my loss. or the mr. I need him to come home and mourn with me even though I know it is totally unrealistic right now. he'll be home after the holiday's, it's not that much longer now, but I also feel like I am suspending some of my griefe to share with him bc I know it won't fully hit him till he comes physically back to our house.
it's a very weird way to feel, sort of like holding in my psychy-breath.

I secretly judge people sometimes if they use particular words that annoy me.. like the word galore.
nails down a chalkboard.
I also do that if they have this certain arch to their upper teeth ( I think some sort of bad childhood association from a mean older cousin), even though it's totally not fair.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 26 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #3583

Hardcore BUSTie

I think that people who are older than 10 and still feel the need to play dodge ball are total and complete douche bags.

and no I am not saying that because as a child I had some traumatic dodge ball expierence I was an athletic kid and always thought it was the meanest game ever.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 26 2007, 08:08 AM
Post #3584

(o)(o)

word stargazer.

I think that overweight men who pain their faces the colour of an NFL or CFL team are wankers.

Same with people who say "we" lost the game. Look, you aren't a professional player on that team, ergo you didn't loose. Fucking idiots.

My job is turning my into an absolute bitch.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Nov 26 2007, 02:23 AM
Post #3585

Hardcore BUSTie

I think my confession is that I have a tendency to waste time for several reasons. None of them are good.

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Nov 25 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #3586

brown delicious

confession: i've lost the patience to hear others bitch and moan. do something about it. if not. then shut up. i don't have time for complaining. i think some people get off on making things more difficult for themselves then need be.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
falljackets
post Nov 24 2007, 05:43 PM
Post #3587

crush groovin'

yeah i'm drunk. i have a four and a half month old and he is at his grandparents house and i'm drunk right now an hour and a half away. *sigh*

i'm happy and drunk and missing my boy.

--------------------
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides - Viscott

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 24 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #3588

cryostat bitch

I used to have a forceful voice. Lately if I'm saying anything at all that I feel at all passionate about, my voice quavers, it sounds like I'm almost going to cry. I hate that.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Nov 21 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #3589

Hardcore BUSTie

Today I decided to stop using my birth control (because I've had a chronic yeastie beastie for ages that I want to get rid of and this is my last resort) and it's making me feel really depressed, like I'm really accepting that I'm single, and realizing how long I've been single, and all I want is to meet someone I like. The last time I went off birth control I ended up hooking up with someone a couple of weeks later...I'm half hoping that'll happen again.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Nov 20 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #3590

Hardcore BUSTie

((((freckle))))

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 20 2007, 05:02 AM
Post #3591

beachcomber

right now I am so beside myself with grief...I understand things logically, but emotionally do not think it is fair at all.... seeing this nasty angry Rude looking and acting aerobic queen twig woman in color coordinated top & bottom yesterday..her little dog in a cage that she's swinging around, acting as if it's Such an imposition to be there at alll... she is Such a MESS and thank gosh she gets groomed next week (tough to be an accessory when you have a hair out of place, esp when you are swung around inside a box constantly)... I just do not get, when I seriously wanted to know if I coudl be a donor for my boy's blood....if it would help........and I asked, well it doesn't matter now, but I just don't understand thngs at all right now. how could one so pure and good have to go so soon??
and I also don't understand why these things happen when the mr is away.
why do *I* have to be the one Strong Enough to handle it?
in reality I am leaning so heavily on frecklette, crying on Her wee girl shoudlers and probably scaring her psychologically for the rest of her life.

I need him back.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Nov 19 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #3592

Hardcore BUSTie

When I was an angrier person, people who didn't know me well were intimidated by me. But now, no one is afraid of me. I come off as soft-spoken (god, I used to be LOUD!), considerate, and polite. Someone that others think they can walk over or take advantage of. Watching someone try to pull some shit over me, and then having to take action to change their perception of me makes me like the world a little less. I miss people being intimidated by me.

I've also been going through a period of lower confidence. Maybe that plays into others' impression of me. But I haven't lost so much confidence that I've forgotten what's right. So I wish some people would just fuck off.

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Nov 19 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #3593

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I have been experiencing more and more road rage. Every day, I look at all the other drivers and wonder if they even care about climate change, and why are they driving their cars everywhere when there are buses and bike paths (and before I sound like a hypocrite, I do take the bus to work and walk as much as possible), even though they suck in my area. They could put pressure on the city to better fund public transportation, maybe persuade businesses to build more stores and offices closer to the homes of some of these people so they don't have to drive as much.

I then think people in general are really stupid, and we are all doomed because we are all idiots who would rather have a cheap shirt from Wal-Mart than a sustainable future for our kids, and then I let out a stream of cuss words because of a red light or something that is beyond my control.

*sigh* I wish I wasn't so misanthropic.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 19 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #3594

(o)(o)

I'm really beginning to hate people en masse more and more every day. I'm viewing groups of people as swine.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 19 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #3595

Hardcore BUSTie

I would rather stay home and clean my house then be around people ,unless those people are holding down the good shit. I mean really, really good shit

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Nov 19 2007, 08:57 AM
Post #3596

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: coela sounds hotttttttttttttttt !

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Nov 18 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #3597

brown delicious

confession: whenever i hear the pixies, i want to rub the stomach of frank black, black francis, or whatever the hell he is going by now...

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
coela
post Nov 17 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #3598

Hardcore BUSTie

freckleface, I admire your serious confessions. Don't stop posting them (unless you want to).

Confession: I'm 25 kilos overweight (55 lbs) and still nurture the thought that I look pretty good,
since I'm very tall I kid myself that it only makes me look amazonic. Yes I try to lose it also,
but it's like it's not really sinking in that I'm actually fat. I used to be rather thin in my early 20s, or
curvy thin, like BMI 22 with a D cup. Sometimes I still think "oh I'm just overly curvy". Yeah, that, or "fat". :-P

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 15 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #3599

beachcomber

I think I post too much way serious dramatic stuff here.. like it's almost never good and want to start a thread based on what I am Thankful for, bc really there Is a lot.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 14 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #3600

Big Fat Bitch

I often do not return phonecalls. If you're lucky, I *might* text you back. I guess I do it for the same reason that guys do: people simply talk too fuckin' much about stuff I don't care about. I know this is one of many things that make me an asshole, but whatevs.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 178 179 180 181 182 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 01:52 AM