Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
neverending
post May 2 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #5361

Hardcore BUSTie

I think I might have something ladies
Here is my routine everyday:
Liquid chlorophyll(1 in the morning and 1 at night)
1 garlic clove (I eat it raw)
Activia yogurt (1 daily)
1 primal defense pill
Chien Chin Chih Tai
3 vitex pills
Fiber (3 pills)I try to flush the bacteria out of my system
I also insert the jamu stick I bought on ebay every 3days and I bought the new hanes chiffon bikini underware and they allow my kitty to breath more than the cotton undies.
So far no discharge at all and I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks.My husband and I even had sex and no smell!I'll keep doing it for 2 more weeks and I will let you all know if it goes away for good.
Wish me luck!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
scared
post May 2 2006, 11:27 AM
Post #5362

BUSTie

honey

over-the-counter eminine applicator, or apply a small amount on their fingertip (about the size of a dime) , insert it up into the vagina and slowly apply to the affected area . They repeat this 2-3 times daily for 2 or more days

+Quote Post
thunderpuss1974
post May 1 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #5363

Here you go ladies.....

http://www.diagnose-me.com/treat/T494173.html

+Quote Post
scared
post May 1 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #5364

BUSTie

nygirl

Try drinking Sundail Koromantee this is very good and will help detox your body. Clean you intestine and colon. Very bitter but good. Follow-up with Sundail all natural Honey also good for you

+Quote Post
scared
post May 1 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #5365

BUSTie

over-the-counter eminine applicator, or apply a small amount on their fingertip (about the size of a dime) , insert it up into the vagina and slowly apply to the affected area . They repeat this 2-3 times daily for 2 or more days

+Quote Post
sassy
post Apr 30 2006, 10:29 PM
Post #5366

Hardcore BUSTie

Boric acid is recommended by a lot of gynos when their patients haven't had sucess with antibiotics...it is safe.

It is weird that metrogel is also for rosacea...but I found it really helpful with BV and the one tube treated 3 seperate incidents of BV so it was the also the cheapest of the antibiotics that I have used.

+Quote Post
thunderpuss1974
post Apr 30 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #5367

I came across this and thought some of you ladies might be interested in this theory....

*a low CD4 count could be reason for continuing problems. When women with low counts are treated with HAART and have reconstitution of the immune system we often see resolution of chronic vaginal infections.* This was a response from a doctor to a ladies question in a forum I came across

+Quote Post
try2smile
post Apr 30 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #5368

Hi Ladies...I'm a newbie. Does a douche with baking soda help? A friend recommended it. She thinks it might help with the excessive discharge I have every now and then. Has anyone had any luck with it?

+Quote Post
pixiedusten
post Apr 30 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #5369

BUSTie

OMG.. ladies.. Metro Gel is used topically for Rosacea! Please be careful.

+Quote Post
nygirl
post Apr 30 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #5370

BUSTie

Sassy I don't think using the silver for 5 days would actually turn anyones skin gray I think those studies that say that is as with anything, prolonged use will have some side effects. I'm sure prolonged use of silver will turn your skin gray.

And I used it everyday for 5 days and have not had any signs of the BV yet but like I said who knows how long this will last and what worked for one may not work for the next.

And just a question about Boric Acid. Is this the same boric acid that is used to kill roaches? Now that is something I would be more worried about putting in my body than tetrasil.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Apr 30 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #5371

Hardcore BUSTie

I ordered Metro Gel online without a prescription. Took like a month and a half to get here. It did not come with an applicator, so go buy one. Also, I'm interested in the Vitamin C. I did research online but can't find anywhere to buy it so that it can used vaginally. Any Ideas?? Oh, and as far as the Tetrasil, it didn't do anything for me, but I also didn't try using a tampon to put it "up" there. I don't have periods, so, I don't have tampons, besides, tampons carry asbestos, therefore, I wouldn't want to but that up my already agrivated Kitty. lol

+Quote Post
sassy
post Apr 30 2006, 09:52 AM
Post #5372

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong about this, but isn't tetrasil made from silver? There are dangers about using silver inside your body. It can actually turn your skin gray.

+Quote Post
sassy
post Apr 30 2006, 09:50 AM
Post #5373

Hardcore BUSTie

Just to warn you guys...I think lots of girls on here already tried tetrasil and it only worked when you used the product every single day...or it stopped working all together. I'm glad it worked for nygirl...but it didn't for a lot of girls on here. Be careful.

+Quote Post
honey
post Apr 30 2006, 07:42 AM
Post #5374

BUSTie

Can someone tell me how you use Tetrasil and where to buy? Thank's

+Quote Post
parisienne
post Apr 30 2006, 04:07 AM
Post #5375

well, my experimentation with the TTO worked very well for the first two days, but after that (like most things with my BV), I guess my body became "immune" to it... so now it's no longer effective. I guess that Tetrasil is next....

+Quote Post
light_bright
post Apr 30 2006, 02:26 AM
Post #5376

BUSTie

just curious, is anyone interested in the vitamin c deal? i've been lurking and no one has responded about that yet....

+Quote Post
scared
post Apr 29 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #5377

BUSTie

Piper

Why don't you try Tetrasil

+Quote Post
scared
post Apr 29 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #5378

BUSTie

Piper

Why don't you try Tetrasil

+Quote Post
scared
post Apr 29 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #5379

BUSTie

I check negative for BV but I still Smell. I am trying Clindeesse tonight If that does not work I will Try the Tetrasil I did not want to try it because all my testes was negative but I should at least test out what I recommend. Wish me luck.

+Quote Post
scared
post Apr 29 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #5380

BUSTie

I am glad to see that the Tetrasil work for you. Good luck.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 267 268 269 270 271 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 19, 2014 - 11:20 PM