The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
Lynn C
post Jan 15 2008, 01:12 PM
Post #501

QUOTE(linds @ Jan 13 2008, 09:55 PM) *
Thank you all! I am new to this site just happened to stumble upon it when looking for a swimsuit to fit over these massive boobs that i have. I have a 34E and they just keep growing! they make my back ache all day long. its hard to work out. and it all sucks. everything except that my boyfriend loves them. haha. wink.gif

I, too, am new to this site and just happened on to it by typing in "support for large breasts" on google. I am only 5'3" tall and finally found a couple of different bras that fit at Nordstroms. One is the one that Oprah wears (don't know if I can put the brand name here or not) and is a size 42 DDD and another one is a 44 H. It has been so hard for me to find larger size bras that actually feel good on. My bra is still the first thing that comes off when I'm just going to be staying home. I truly think I wouldn't be labeled "obese" if it weren't for these gargantuan boobs I'm packing around. If I wasn't afraid of surgery, I'd have a breast reduction in a heartbeat! If not a complete reduction, just repositioning the nipples so they are "perky" instead of under my boobs would be nice
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
linds
post Jan 13 2008, 11:38 PM
Post #502

Thank you all! I am new to this site just happened to stumble upon it when looking for a swimsuit to fit over these massive boobs that i have. I have a 34E and they just keep growing! they make my back ache all day long. its hard to work out. and it all sucks. everything except that my boyfriend loves them. haha. wink.gif

+Quote Post
starkitty
post Jan 11 2008, 12:45 PM
Post #503

BUSTie

So I'm really excited. I actually found two bras in my size at Nordstrom yesterday! They seemed to be everywhere, shockingly. I commented about the weirdness of there being 32DD's everywhere to the sales lady who was helping me, and she said that department store were buying a lot more of them now, because there were more women with larger sizes (no, really?). So maybe there's hope?

The only problem is that I'm afraid I might actually be more like a 32DDD or E. Ah, well.

+Quote Post
BustiRubi
post Dec 25 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #504

BUSTie

ahhh I wish I could go bra shopping on these GREAT websites
buut unfortunately I just did and settled for the medicore fitting department store ones :/
the perfect bra is like such a luxury for me
i'ts awkward I got a kinda-tight 40 C and then a very comfy 42 D! I still have not gotten fitted professionally

hard to believe for some that already this "luck" has taken it's toll on my petite 5'2" frame.
I can't wait for that back massage on my birthday!

I have very mixed feelings ladies :/

I've talked about a reduction but gee, It's my body and I am comfortable with it....

+Quote Post
starkitty
post Dec 19 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #505

BUSTie

Hah, I know how you feel. I was in there yesterday, and it was just making me angry. What is their problem? In the ones I have occaisionally gone to, the salespeople aren't even courteous about the fact that they don't carry my size. They just sort of look at me funny, as if being a 32DD is some sort of strange condition I should go have fixed.

QUOTE(jollycatrn @ Dec 18 2007, 08:08 PM) *
well please let me know too if you find anything like that. I'm always on the lookout for a great bra

On another note, I just got a gift certificate for victoria's secret from a friend...oooook (if you know what I mean). I suppose i could use it for lotion or something...

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Dec 18 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #506

Hardcore BUSTie

Polly, you might like Fantasie. http://www.fantasie.co.uk/
They have one particular bra that sounds like what you're describing and is what I've purchased the last three times I've gone shopping. I tried looking on the site but I don't see the one that I have. It's a soft cup, smooth, plain black, underwire, and has a great shape. The store where I shop in person always has this style in stock though.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 18 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #507

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I got professionally fitted tonight for the first time. I'm a weird size. 44C. Yep, small and thick rolleyes.gif I only found one bra in that size at the store (Macy's), but I found more at herroom.com and barenecessities.com.

I haven't read the archives of this thread- anyone ever had a brand called Glamorise? Any good?

I'm so picky about my bras, which makes this even harder- I want underwire, no padding, no elasticized cups on the underside, the inside has to be soft.

Yeah, I'm difficult.

ETA: Oh, and like you, MsNoodle, I don't want torpedo-shaped boobs. A nice natural round shape, but still supported. That's why I hate those cups with the elasticization on the bottom. Reminds me of ducks for some reason. blink.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
jollycatrn
post Dec 18 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #508

BUSTie

QUOTE(MsNoodlebug @ Dec 17 2007, 02:23 PM) *
I actually have two bras from the Jeunique company, they give amazing support and lift with the banderin however, their bras feel like their from the 1950's! They give a very pointy shape...that's really the only down side. So I'm looking for some that give me a more up to date look and rounder look.

well please let me know too if you find anything like that. I'm always on the lookout for a great bra

On another note, I just got a gift certificate for victoria's secret from a friend...oooook (if you know what I mean). I suppose i could use it for lotion or something...

--------------------
A nurse is never really on vacation :)

+Quote Post
MsNoodlebug
post Dec 17 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #509

QUOTE(jollycatrn @ Dec 15 2007, 06:06 PM) *
ok...after looking at it again...that one might not be the one i have. I've been looking for it, and the closest thing i can find that looks like the one i've got is from jeunique. I just looked through their website and they all seem to have that rigid layer of support that mine has without the underwire. http://www.jeunique.com/EN/pages/body/jeunique.html. Take a look and see what you think.

I actually have two bras from the Jeunique company, they give amazing support and lift with the banderin however, their bras feel like their from the 1950's! They give a very pointy shape...that's really the only down side. So I'm looking for some that give me a more up to date look and rounder look.

+Quote Post
jollycatrn
post Dec 15 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #510

BUSTie

QUOTE(MsNoodlebug @ Dec 14 2007, 06:03 PM) *
Thanks for the info, I checked it out. The Goddess soft cup...really? I really need something that keeps my boobs up. Does it do a good job of that? Also, is a stretchy fabric? I've gone through soo many bras b/c they're stretchy and after about 2 weeks, they're stretched out and my boobs are at my feet!

ok...after looking at it again...that one might not be the one i have. I've been looking for it, and the closest thing i can find that looks like the one i've got is from jeunique. I just looked through their website and they all seem to have that rigid layer of support that mine has without the underwire. http://www.jeunique.com/EN/pages/body/jeunique.html. Take a look and see what you think.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MsNoodlebug
post Dec 14 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #511

Okay, I have spent HOURS online looking for bras in my size and I NEVER came across bravissimo.com. It sounds like heaven for big boobed girls...where has it been all my life??? Thank you! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
MsNoodlebug
post Dec 14 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #512

Thanks for the info, I checked it out. The Goddess soft cup...really? I really need something that keeps my boobs up. Does it do a good job of that? Also, is a stretchy fabric? I've gone through soo many bras b/c they're stretchy and after about 2 weeks, they're stretched out and my boobs are at my feet!

+Quote Post
polintern
post Dec 14 2007, 11:52 AM
Post #513

bravissimo.com is an awesome website and I was lucky enough to visit their store when I was in London last summer. They have a variety of bras including cute , nursing, sporty, and they even have clothing and bathing suit!

+Quote Post
jollycatrn
post Dec 13 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #514

BUSTie

I actually just bought a 32J nursing bra. It doesn't even have underwire, but it is the most supportive bra i own. The lady that sold them to me just retired, but here is the website for the company that made them. (I just googled the company name...the website ended up showing multiple brands in "custom" sizes)

http://www.spboutique.com/

mine is the goddess soft cup nursing bra. Amazing!

QUOTE(MsNoodlebug @ Dec 10 2007, 06:42 PM) *
[
Hey Ladies, I have a problem! I have so much trouble finding a bra that fits and gives me some lift so my girls aren't hanging down at my belly button!! I'm a 32/34 H and I was wondering if anyone has found a great bra that comes in such a large size. I'm also breastfeeding which makes it even harder!

Also, I need a swim suit, know of any places that sells them that big that aren't plus sizes?

--------------------

+Quote Post
MsNoodlebug
post Dec 10 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #515

[
Hey Ladies, I have a problem! I have so much trouble finding a bra that fits and gives me some lift so my girls aren't hanging down at my belly button!! I'm a 32/34 H and I was wondering if anyone has found a great bra that comes in such a large size. I'm also breastfeeding which makes it even harder!

Also, I need a swim suit, know of any places that sells them that big that aren't plus sizes?

+Quote Post
tatiana
post Oct 11 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #516

BUSTie

Once you get something that you KNOW fits, try online. That's probably the only way to get a cheaper deal. My local store has prices comparable to online, so I just go there where I know I can try them on. 'Course I usually pay ~$150 for a bra (makes me think twice about losing weight ... or so I tell myself).

+Quote Post
jollycatrn
post Oct 10 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #517

BUSTie

I had just gotten used to $70 a bra. My last one was $115 including tax. But now I went and made an appointment with a custom fitter 'cause this one expensive bra isn't even fitting right! I can barely breathe in it sometimes, but the old ones give me a rash sad.gif

I called just about every specialty lingerie shop in my area today. Most places only carried a 32 up to F or G sad.gif . So I know that I'm gonna be putting out money for undergarments for a while. But hey, I was putting out money for glasses and contacts up until three months ago when I got lasik! So hey...at least I have something to look forward to.

--------------------

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Oct 10 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #518

Hardcore BUSTie

I dunno, I don't see the big deal about spending that much money on a bra. When I was still small enough to buy regular sizes at stores they were never nearly as comfortable and only lasted a few months. My expensive ones are super comfy and last for at least a year, if not longer. I really only wear one bra for long periods of time so I'm definitely willing to pay the extra cash.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
jollycatrn
post Oct 10 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #519

BUSTie

I am so happy to find this! I knew there were people out there with large breasts like mine...even if I seem to rarely see any of them.

I'm pretty sure I've been large chested since puberty. I started needing a bra by age 9-10 and by age 13 I was a 36C (based only on what I could find on the Mervyn's rack, never ever got fitted.) I wore that 36C size all the way up until my senior year of college because I didn't want to admit that I could possibly be any bigger. Nevermind the fact that bra shopping (or swimsuit or clothes shopping for that matter) was horribly depressing.

Finally at 21 (only two years ago), I stopped into a lingerie store near the hospital I was working at 'cause I wanted to pick up something cute to wear. I noticed that the lady behind the counter was doing fittings and I told her my story and the bra size I had been wearing. She fitted me and handed me a bra, telling me to put it on without looking at the size. I was amazed at how much better I felt...until I looked at the size and I was a 34F. I asked her "where on earth can I find a bra in that size? I've certainly never seen it." She told me to go to Nordstroms, that they had a good selection of larger bras.

Since then I have ballooned up to a 32J. My boyfriend couldn't believe it when he could fit the cup of my bra on his head like a cap. I am finally able to save up some money for breast reduction and plan to do this in the spring. Until then, I'm searching for more stores that carry this insane size bra 'cause I don't really want to spend $100 on one bra anymore unless I absolutley have to.

--------------------

+Quote Post
tatiana
post Oct 6 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #520

BUSTie

I'd treat them the same as some strange guy who decided to cop a feel. dry.gif

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 20, 2014 - 11:21 PM