The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

52 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Are you in? The Project Runway Thread...
roseviolet
post Oct 16 2009, 09:31 AM
Post #21

Pacifism kicks ass!

This season has been SO uninspiring! Last night was a perfect example. The designers were told to make a stage costume for a very theatrical, over-the-top performer. And what do we get? Black and silver. NO COLOR! Anywhere! What the hell?!?!? I am so painfully disappointed with this group. I honestly don't care who wins at this time because I don't feel like any of them deserve it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Oct 15 2009, 08:08 PM
Post #22

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow... Irina needs to get over herself.

And I can't believe Christopher won over Shirin. His outfit was just... disgusting.

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Oct 9 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #23

sassygrrl

sorry....

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Oct 9 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #24

sassygrrl

Did anyone see last night's episode? I thought it was an interesting challenge. I still think that Heidi was pretty harsh, and thought that Christopher should have gone instead of Epperson. Why is Nicholas still in? He's such a little brat!

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 2 2009, 03:42 AM
Post #25

new highs in personal lows daily!

i think you were right, rose.

louise's dress was lacking, but i was sorry to see her go. i think cos i kinda had a tiny crush on her.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Oct 1 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #26

Pacifism kicks ass!

Hooray for the return of bouncing toast! Good to see you, Faerie!

Was it just me or was Heidi extra cruel to the final 2 - Christopher and Louise - tonight? Right before she announced who was out, she described their designs in a way that seemed much more harsh than usual. I don't think their designs deserved that.

+Quote Post
faerietails
post Oct 1 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #27

donut-lovin' heathen

hola everyone! how's everyone been? i was watching pr last week and thought how of much i missed this thread. ((sniff:hugs))

i, too, hate nicholas.

+Quote Post
rogue
post Sep 28 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #28

Hardcore BUSTie

Epperson's dress reminded me of Firefly too, Rose! I think that's why I liked it so much. I think either he or Christopher definitely deserved to win - I loved Christopher's dress so much and I definitely don't think Nicolas should have won the challenge. It should have been either Epperson or Christopher.

Also, I gotta say that I really liked Ra'mon. To me he just seemed like a really nice guy. I know that doesn't count for much but it's just what I take from the show. I was kind of shocked that Louise wasn't kicked off - her dress was lacking in everything and I could have sworn that the judges said that at least Ra'mon had a vision for his garment whereas Louise really didn't. I don't know. I'm definitely excited for this week's challenge, though!

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 28 2009, 01:04 PM
Post #29

sassygrrl

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Sep 28 2009, 05:19 PM) *
wait... i thought backwards week had criss cross as the guest judges...

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 28 2009, 12:19 PM
Post #30

wait... i thought backwards week had criss cross as the guest judges...

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Sep 28 2009, 12:06 PM
Post #31

sassygrrl

I can't believe Epperson didn't win. I loved his costume. Nicholas's dress was crap. Mcgeek and I were saying it was backwards week on Runway. They sent the wrong person home!

Michael Kors is coming back this week I think.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Sep 25 2009, 01:03 PM
Post #32

Pacifism kicks ass!

I hate Nicholas, too. What an ass. That make-up and hair totally saved him. I'm hoping he'll get kicked off next week.

I was sad to see Pootie Tang get the boot. His costume certainly didn't look any worse than Nicholas' in my opinion.

I was hoping Epperson would win. His costume reminded me of "Firefly".

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 24 2009, 11:05 PM
Post #33

i.
hate.
nicholas.

really? they chose his ice queen dress? dumb. dumb. dumb.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rogue
post Sep 20 2009, 01:38 PM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh my gosh, lananans, I totally feel you on wanting to be Tim Gunn's best friend. I love that man to pieces. He was on the Dr. Oz show the other day and I thought my heart was going to stop with glee.

And I definitely agree with everyone about Johnny's lie on the show. It's was pretty stupid. It was blatantly obvious that he ditched the first dress because Tim didn't like it. I honestly thought the origami birds were a neat idea but the dress did look awful. The actual dress he sent down the runway was horrible too. I think he deserved to go home this week.

As for the trench coat, to me it was just okay. I really loved Christopher's dress; I just thought it was a cool concept and actually looked really well made. I really like him, though. I swear he and Logan are like my dream men, hehe.

Oh and I also miss Nina and Michael. Does anyone know if they are coming back to the show anytime soon?

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
lananans
post Sep 20 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #35

Hardcore BUSTie

I agree with you Rose, the lie was really dumb. It wasn't even a good lie. He acted like a small child. I liked at the end when Tim was pissed - normally he's all emotional about people leaving but he was ANGRY. Go Tim Gunn, my love for him just gets stronger and stronger. I want him to be my best friend.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Sep 18 2009, 01:20 PM
Post #36

Pacifism kicks ass!

That lie was so bizarre. I mean, come on, dude. There are cameras and microphones EVERYwhere. If the real problem had something to do with a spitting iron, that would have been caught on camera. Of course this means that we're trusting the producers to show us everything which is foolish, but still. I doubt he would have trashed the whole dress over a bit of spittle. The real reason he trashed it was because of Tim's criticism. There's no shame in starting over. Tons of people have done it before. The judges only care about what they see on the catwalk anyway.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 18 2009, 08:02 AM
Post #37

Big Fat Bitch

Nicolas is a pasty little dough-faced bitch & his dress was bug-fuck ugly. I don't blame him for tossing Johnny under the bus because he deserved it, but if you're gonna be bitchy be fun about it. I will never forget Santino's, "You can't polish a turd" remark.

And I get the feeling that Johnny is still on the bad shit if he thought anybody was gonna buy that lie he told.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Sep 17 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #38

Pacifism kicks ass!

Note to all future competitors on Project Runway: When in doubt, make a coat. The judges always LOVE coats.

I'm not saying Irina did not deserve the win. The coat was nice. It just seems that, over the years, every time someone has made a coat - especially a trench coat - that design has won.

I'm surprised that Lifetime hyped this as the most controversial episode of the season. If that's the most controversial this show is going to get this season, then it's going to be REALLY mild.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Sep 12 2009, 11:15 AM
Post #39

Pacifism kicks ass!

Is it just me or does Ra'Mon in his sunglasses look just like Pootie Tang?

Pootie: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/solid...ieTangInter.jpg

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 12 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #40

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

While I normally like Angelina's style, that woman was just bitchy. What she said to the model was rude as hell.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post

52 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 23, 2014 - 04:25 AM