Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 193 194 195 196 197 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
culturehandy
post Jul 3 2007, 07:26 AM
Post #3881

(o)(o)

I am not impressed by people with tuned exhaust, a body kit on their honda or a loud stereo system. I think it is a complete waste of money and it is obnoxious. You aren't being unique when just about everyone with a honda does this.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 2 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #3882

beachcomber

I confess :

my inbred moronic neighbors are shooting off fireworks right now, close enough that I can hear the sppppppff whiz by my upstairs window;
I have the worst urge to go outside and let loose w/ my garden hose.

" .. what. I was just watering my grass. "

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 2 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #3883

beachcomber

culture phone I Have time to prepare, but we still eat just a lot of crap.
I'm not proud of it, but it's reality.

so if I ever saw You at the grocery staring at my cart, it'd be o k tongue.gif !

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 2 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #3884

(o)(o)

I judge people who have lots of crud, and I mean like no fruit or fresh fruit. I always feel bad because I know what it is like to be rushed so that you don't have the time to prepare.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 2 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #3885

beachcomber

[quote name='culturehandy' date='Jul 2 2007, 01:22 PM' post='159857']
[color=#9932CC]I judge people by what they have in their cart at the grocery store.

I'm always the one embarrassed by the crap I have in my cart, sure people are judging me.
now I know I'm not paranoid. (at least not when it comes to this!) ohmy.gif

I was almost killed in my neighborhood a little while ago, when 2 teens speeding in a car flew through a stop sign at a 4-way.
by guardian intervention the accident didn't happen, but as they were zooming past, they made eye contact w/ me and it was as if they were only just seeing me there right at that moment and realised what a catastrophy it Should have been.
I hope this makes them more careful; it scared the shit out of me.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jul 2 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #3886

Hardcore BUSTie

Me too. I don't like the use of "u" for you" or "ur" for "you are" or any of that. It's lazy and annoying to read.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 2 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #3887

(o)(o)

I judge people by what they have in their cart at the grocery store.

If I'm exchanging e-mails or text messages with a man, and he has poor spelling, I find it a turn off.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bettieblank
post Jun 26 2007, 09:39 AM
Post #3888

Hardcore BUSTie

I agree with anna K, play on!

Confession: I havent spoken to him in years, but I heard that he was engaged and she was pregnant. I had this sudden realization that we were never going to be together, I didnt even know I still had any sort of feelings left for him. I thought of all of the ways I could get back in the picture and be close to him. But after a while I realize I only want what I cant have and I definetly cant have him.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jun 26 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #3889

Hardcore BUSTie

Play on, playette.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 26 2007, 07:10 AM
Post #3890

(o)(o)

I use men for my own pleasure then walk away without giving a shit. I have become a player. I have turned off the part of me who gets feelings to avoud being hurt.

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 26 2007, 05:45 AM
Post #3891

beachcomber

mouse: injuries of that ilke, many Many times.
just yesterday I was at a store and snuck over to the checkout lane next to me to snag a candy bar they were out of in my lane, and whacked my head on the shelf corner as I peeked around- and yes, there was someone else standing in line there when I did it.
if anyone had their camera phone on right then I could be the next big you-tube sensation. rolleyes.gif

ditto for telling a few friends about Bust. but the mag, for women my age, isn't all that hot to trot and most of my friends don't get all riled up about declaring to be a feminist/what that means the way I do.
I'd rather them check out this Lounge than the mag (am I goin' to hell for saying that??) anyway, bc I think it's more diverse.

confession: I have lost my guilt-spawned drive to Ever start-go to college.

confession: I also realise now I am utterly done "doing good" in the largest sense of what motivates me as a human being..I don't think I want to go into social work anymore.. I don't even want to volunteer..
leaves me at being completely lost as to what I want to do w/ the remaining years of my life.

scary.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 25 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #3892

Most Likely Procrastinating

i told two of my best real life friends about bust. i feel a little naked. who knows if they'll even check it out, but we'll see. i'm a little askairt.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 23 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #3893

Most Likely Procrastinating

i gave myself a really stupid, embarrassing injury the other day. i took a quick shower and then turned the water off and started drying myself off, but a slippery sensation told me that in my haste i had forgotten to wash the soap out of my ass crack. i hate that feeling but i was also half dry so i didn't want to get back in the shower to rinse it out. i decided that it would be a brilliant idea to turn the water back to the faucet instead of the showerhead and to squat backwards in my bathtub with my stupid butt positioned under the running water. this worked fine to get me soap-free, but when i went to stand up i SLAMMED the top of my butt into the faucet--which is fucking sharp, btw!!!--and now i have a couple of rows of nasty cuts where most girls have tasteless tattoos. it hurt like holy hell and it bled forever and is a really awkward place to try to put a bandaid on but honestly no one can say i didn't deserve it. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 22 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #3894

beachcomber

I bought them, a pair of sandal crocs, 2 straps that you wear forward, w/ a thin strap over your toes.
black w/ a light lavender base, though they were also available in brown w/ lite pink.

so far Yes, they are really comfortable. a nice massagey sole for the pressure points and they weigh nothing and are uber spongy so you feel like you are stepping into fluffy bouncy air.

the mr says " eyy, they're not so ugly." but will need a good all-day wear for a true roadtest yet.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 22 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #3895

beachcomber

I am probably going to purchase a pair of the sandal crocs this afternoon; I got heniously bad blisters from a pair of sneakers yesterday and enough is enough. my poor feet throw up the white flag.
will let you all know if they are as comfy as advertised.

..I believe I developed Situational Tourette's (not to make fun of anyone w/ it) at a theme park yesterday;
the mr tricked me (twice) into going onto roller coasters and I was so scared and freaked out and Mad that this little voice I had no control over started screaming " LIIIIIIII-AAAAARRR!! - - Liar! - LIAR!!"
and then the 2nd time (right behind 2 young girls no less, I am so ashamed) " F- UUUUUUUCKER!!! "

I do not think I am much welcome there again, not that I would return anyway. unsure.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jun 22 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #3896

belligerently lazy

but that's before I actually saw someone wearing them. They were a lot more petite, not so huge and clunky looking, like the clogs. Don't get me wrong, they're still fairy ugly-but a lot less compared to the other ones.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 21 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #3897

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Wait a minute, we saw those at Nordstrom the other day and you said they were ugly! blink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jun 21 2007, 11:12 PM
Post #3898

belligerently lazy

I saw a girl wearing those mary jane crocs and i thought they looked kinda cute.
These are a lot narrower than the original ones, and they don't cover so much of the foot. They look a lot more feminine.
Believe me, I still think the original clogs are ugly as sin.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jun 21 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #3899

Hardcore BUSTie

I feel like I'm old and uncool, and I'm just 23.

+Quote Post
grrrlyouwant
post Jun 20 2007, 08:56 PM
Post #3900

Hardcore BUSTie

i wish my roomie's elderly dog would have to be put to sleep already, just so i don't have to listen to roomie talk to it in that ridiculous baby voice anymore. i'd also like to tell her that the reason the dog still pees all over the kitchen floor is because she says "no no baby, bad girl" in the same squeaky happy voice she says "does mama's good girl wants a treat? yes she does!" duh, it's all about tone. dry.gif

--------------------
and with her step, i move my feet and with her hand, i feel my skin and with her need, i find i'm saved

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 193 194 195 196 197 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 21, 2014 - 08:21 PM