Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

224 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pregnancy - all things good, bad, and otherwise
zelda
post May 11 2011, 09:09 PM
Post #101

Hardcore BUSTie

Darker test is a VERY good sign. OMG, I am so excited for you...I remember those first few early days, just floating around like a dream. All I could think about every second of every moment was..."PREGNANT! ME! PREGNANT!"

Wishing you every good thing!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kinkyJen
post May 11 2011, 03:11 PM
Post #102

BUSTie

YAY!!!! Congrats Cristine! So freaking happy for you!! ::dancing around room::
We are all here for you my dear! Totally keep us posted!

--------------------
"It's better to rise than fade away"

+Quote Post
Michelina
post May 11 2011, 01:53 PM
Post #103

Hardcore BUSTie

When do you get your blood test results? It's great that the line was darker today. I did the same thing, and it was reassuring to see the line darken.

I guess you are probably curious about the number of wee ones in there too! So exciting!!!

+Quote Post
Cristine
post May 11 2011, 09:50 AM
Post #104

Hardcore BUSTie

Well I took another test today (aka - the day the doctor told me to test) and the line was darker, which made me feel a bit better. So I called their office and they want me to get a blood test today. Then they want to take several additional tests to make sure the number rises... if all goes well I should be in around 6 weeks for a scan. smile.gif

+Quote Post
aphelendra
post May 10 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #105

Hardcore BUSTie

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Please keep us updated! I am officially donezo with school for the semester, so I promise to be around.

And to echo what others have said, no positive is too light, and an HPT is an HPT is an HPT, regardless of price. You have HCG in your system, you are one pregnant lady. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Michelina
post May 10 2011, 05:02 PM
Post #106

Hardcore BUSTie

I can TOTALLY relate to that feeling. I know it's hard, but try to enjoy this news as much as you can. You've been through a lot to get here, and chances are good that in 9 months, you'll be holding your little bean in your arms! Are you getting a blood pregnancy test? Once I got my hcg number, it made me feel more reassured that it was real. With every step, the pregnancy will feel more real and you will get to enjoy it more and more as time goes on. At least that's how it was for me!

Congrats a million times over!

+Quote Post
Cristine
post May 10 2011, 03:43 PM
Post #107

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks ladies!! I feel ridiculously happy, but super nervous about anything going wrong. It helps to know you're all here!

+Quote Post
zelda
post May 10 2011, 02:18 PM
Post #108

Hardcore BUSTie

You are pregnant, my dear. No positive is ever too light indeed. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big grin on this lady's face. Exciting!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
jenny_dreadful
post May 10 2011, 02:10 PM
Post #109

BUSTie

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! I have a big grin on my face!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! There's no such thing as a false positive with an HPT, you're pregnant for sure!!!

+Quote Post
Cristine
post May 10 2011, 09:29 AM
Post #110

Hardcore BUSTie

Thank you!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Michelina
post May 10 2011, 08:23 AM
Post #111

Hardcore BUSTie

No positive is ever too light!!! Woo hoo - you are pregnant!!! So happy for you! Yes, keep us posted!

+Quote Post
Cristine
post May 10 2011, 08:09 AM
Post #112

Hardcore BUSTie

Please tell me that no positive is ever too light! I got a positive today at 15 dpiui and I'm trying not to get too excited since it is way early! Of course, the one time I buy cheap generic tests is the time I get a positive... and I really hope it's reliable! I'll keep you posted.

+Quote Post
kinkyJen
post May 7 2011, 07:15 PM
Post #113

BUSTie

Michelina, thank you so much for that info (and thank you so much for the welcome biggrin.gif)! I'm a ditz on knowing the odds and ends of myself but this will push me to pay attention to my bod. smile.gif

Cristine, hugs and kisses to you! You are a very strong woman and I admire you! I know things will turn out smile.gif Thank you telling me that TCOYF is a must have book because I had no idea that the book existed until both yourself and Michelina told me.

Muchos Thank you's! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Michelina
post May 6 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #114

Hardcore BUSTie

Cristine, do not take that as a bad sign. I spotted before I found out I was pregnant. I was devastated because I was SURE it was my period. I also felt crampy the evening before I got my positive pregnancy test. Do not give up hope. My digits are crossed very tightly!

+Quote Post
Cristine
post May 6 2011, 11:51 AM
Post #115

Hardcore BUSTie

Aphelendra, I am officially getting impatient today because I started getting light cramps yesterday.

I am not feeling too optimistic right now.

+Quote Post
aphelendra
post May 5 2011, 09:13 AM
Post #116

Hardcore BUSTie

Cristine - you are more patient than I. I'd already tested by 8dpo when we did IUI. Implant baby, implant!

Super busy right now, finals are fast approaching, but I'm checking in periodically.

+Quote Post
Cristine
post May 4 2011, 11:16 AM
Post #117

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks Michelina, Fookie & Zelda!

I just got a call from my doctor confirming my progesterone levels are good, which basically just confirms that Clomid is working for me and not causing any damage to my lining. They want me to wait until 16 dpiui to test, but since my LP typically lasts 14 day I'm tempted to test sooner... we'll see. I'm feeling relatively patient at 9 dpiui, so the wait hasn't been that bad so far.

kinkyjen, TCOYF is a must-have book!

+Quote Post
Michelina
post May 3 2011, 04:54 PM
Post #118

Hardcore BUSTie

Cristine, thinking of you tons. How is your 2-week waiting going so far?

KinkyJen, welcome! I'm maybe not the best person to respond considering I went through IVF to get pregnant, but two ideas that help many people are the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility and using ovulation test strips. The cheapest tests by far are found by ordering online at www.early-pregnancy-tests.com. You can get really cheap pregnancy tests there too. Get to know your body, have sex before and during ovulation (the egg only lives about 24 hours so you don't want to have sex too much afterwards), and most of all, have fun! Good luck!

+Quote Post
Fookie
post Apr 30 2011, 11:04 AM
Post #119

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm still checking in too ... fingers/toes/legs/arms etc. crossed for you, Cristine.

+Quote Post
kinkyJen
post Apr 28 2011, 07:02 PM
Post #120

BUSTie

Hi grrls!
I am wondering if there are any helpful tips on getting prego soon with kiddo no. 2. What methods if any worked best for you? I'm new to the planning thing since my first one was not planned but surely a pleasant surprise. smile.gif Any and all suggestions welcome. biggrin.gif Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post

224 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 2, 2014 - 03:52 AM