Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread
PosieRider
post Jan 20 2009, 05:52 AM
Post #41

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jan 19 2009, 12:44 PM) *
The vice article has been posted before....

Oh really? Sorry. It was so long ago I read it.

--------------------
"Bloodsoaked tampon did hitherto take place in the stalk
long before the season"
Gulf Scream
by Posie Rider
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 19 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #42

(o)(o)

The vice article has been posted before....

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
PosieRider
post Jan 19 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #43

Troll? Faux-feminist? Bitch? None of the above I promise! Please don't mistake my North London irony for genuine rudeness, I didn't intend to 'break the flow' but just to make light of the flow, you know, like don't panic, it's within your grasp, relax and it will come, so to speak. As a peace offering, I've managed to find an article I read eons ago from Vice Magazine, when I myself was not such a pro at the blow and which I found helpful at the time. If my memory serves it had a sister-article detailing how to go down on a lady.

In experience, I'd recommend not panicking if the gag reflex does kick in when deep throating- it's a bit like having cramp in your toes, if you relax it just sort of disappears. Also alternating between less demanding moves and the deep throat to give yourself time to breathe. Not sure what else! Lots of spit?

--------------------
long before the season"
Gulf Scream
by Posie Rider

+Quote Post
hellcat
post Jan 17 2009, 11:13 PM
Post #44

BUSTie

I am so up for going down! The problem? The man I want to pleasure (over and over) is a 14hr drive away and I don't have a car. Sigh. I haven't seen him in the buff for *counts on fingers* 6 years, since we were in our teens. I can, however, remember how I thought he had the most amazing boy stuffs I'd ever known. Now, at night, I try to rekindle ancient memories of how he felt and tasted. Back then I refused to swallow and now...now?!?! It is all I can think about!!!!

Also, I feel like I did my womanly duty by sending a couple guy friends the posted article on how to go down on a lady. I agree, that shizzz should be mandatory reading!

+Quote Post
Christine Nectar...
post Jan 16 2009, 11:20 PM
Post #45

Hardcore BUSTie

ah, bustie love! wub.gif

candy, i find it can help to take a "break" too...as in, take him in your mouth as much as you can, but if you feel the gag coming on, open your lips and back up a bit, or just remove your mouth altogether, take a quick breath, and back at it! i don't gag too quickly, but it def happens, so this works for me.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 16 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #46

new highs in personal lows daily!

i heart busties!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 16 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #47

uh huh.

my goodness boys, it's shaped like a taco and your mouth is shaped like a mouth. it can't be to difficult to work out. I judge this forum as a shame to your masculine ineptitude, and hope to god the next person to go down on me has actually read what we like and taken some heed.

so eat it, asswipe.

and I don't mean my pussy because clearly you don't know how. Fuck off.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 16 2009, 02:54 PM
Post #48

(o)(o)

I judge this forum as a shame to our female ingenuity.

Then leave.

hope to god the next person to go down on me has thought this much about how to do it beforehand.

Doesn't that completely make your above comment completely redundant and contradictory?

And as anyone who has ever sucked a dick will tell you, there is more to it than knob gobbling. There is such a thing as a bad blow job, just as there is such a thing as a person who doesn't know how to eat pussy.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jan 16 2009, 02:13 PM
Post #49

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I judge this forum as a shame to our feminine ingenuity...

When I first read this I was planning on writing a response that would have ripped you apart for being rude and condescending but then I read your other posts and I have to expand that to annoying and kind of bitchy. Either you are an actual troll or you are one of those faux-feminists who thinks that the best way to make your pathetic self feel better is to tell other women they are stupid.

Either way, fuck off.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
PosieRider
post Jan 16 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #50

My goodness girls, it's shaped like a penis and your mouth is shaped like a mouth. It can't be too difficult to work out. I judge this forum as a shame to our feminine ingenuity and hope to god the next person to go down on me has thought this much about how to do it beforehand.

--------------------
long before the season"
Gulf Scream
by Posie Rider

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jan 16 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #51

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks for all the tips. It's not even that I want to deepthroat my guy (I know that it's just not the thing for me) it just felt like so many times as soon as we got into a good rhythm my gag reflex would start up and it got really annoying. The other day I went down on him and remembered something that I had learned early on: make it messy. I let all of my saliva just drip down his shaft as I was working on him and he loved it.

+Quote Post
geekchickknits
post Jan 6 2009, 11:55 PM
Post #52

Hardcore BUSTie

If you've ever done any theatre or voice training, that should help. There's a technique they teach called "opening the throat" which is the correct position for your soft palette when singing.

Here's how to practise:
Relax and think about creating space in the back of your throat - the root of your tongue melting into your voice box and your soft palette lifting up behind your nose. If you start yawning, you're on the right track. Don't force it, breath, and don't let him push you down or hold your head in place - if he skull fucks you like this, you'll either have trouble breathing or your gag will kick in and it will not be nice!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 6 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #53

(o)(o)

Big thing, you need to relax, that's what I know from deep throating, and i've deep throated some big motherfuckers before.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ketto
post Jan 6 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #54

Hardcore BUSTie

Candycane, I did a search in this specific thread (scroll to the bottom and there's a box that said "search thread", put in deep throat and click that). There were lots of results, including some good old ones from Tesao.

"let's go back to deep-throating and how to practice that.....

maimstress had mentioned something about my technique of hanging my head backwards off of the bed, and letting him fuck my throat.....

something about the position WORKS like a charm, don't ask me how." - tesao

http://www.bust.com/lounge/index.php?act=S...=%2Bdeep+throat

Lovemypugs had some good advice too.

Honestly, I think practice is really what does it. I used to not be able to do it at all but now it's nothing for me.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
RandyBrador
post Jan 6 2009, 04:23 PM
Post #55

QUOTE(candycane_girl @ Jan 5 2009, 12:12 AM) *
I know this probably gets asked a lot but is there any way for me to learn to relax my gag reflex? With my new boy it's like, he'll barely be inside my mouth and I feel like I'm going to throw up on his dick. It sucks because just once I'd like to be able to give him a nice blowjob but instead I just end up mostly licking around his head and not much else. Just once I'd like to do it without gagging on him.

I think you are trying to judge yourself. "Do I give a good blowjob?" Let me tell you that us guys don't identify that. ALL BJ's are good ones. The biggest turn on for any guy is your willingness to please him this way. Make life easier on yourself and place your hand around his shaft and his head in your mouth. And think to yourself how much he is enjoying it. Because he is!

+Quote Post
Jane Lane
post Jan 6 2009, 04:20 PM
Post #56

I'm kind of in the same position, candycane_girl. Some things that have helped me--making sure I'm breathing pretty deeply through my nose, keeping him at an angle so that his dick isn't hitting any particularly sensitive parts of my mouth (like towards the back of the roof of my mouth), and not trying to suppress a gag, instead taking a break while using my hand or, like tommynomad said, working the sides.

+Quote Post
tommynomad
post Jan 6 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #57

Hardcore BUSTie

candycane_girl, I don't have any gag reflex at all. I learned with popsicles. I'm serious.

I'm sure there's a tutorial out there somewhere: try scarleteen.

Until then, work the sides. Run your mouth along his dick from the outside. I know deep throat is a mythical ultimate, but you should know that:

1. it doesn't feel that different, or that much better than a regular bj
2. 99.999% of men are just thrilled you're down there and not biting

--------------------
"If I help women to have babies when they can give them love and affection, [those babies] will not grow up to be rapists or murderers.
They will not build concentration camps."
--Dr. Henry Morgentaler

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jan 5 2009, 12:12 AM
Post #58

Hardcore BUSTie

I know this probably gets asked a lot but is there any way for me to learn to relax my gag reflex? With my new boy it's like, he'll barely be inside my mouth and I feel like I'm going to throw up on his dick. It sucks because just once I'd like to be able to give him a nice blowjob but instead I just end up mostly licking around his head and not much else. Just once I'd like to do it without gagging on him.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 28 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #59

Most Likely Procrastinating

the thing that bugs me is you can actually purchase it online....what are these people getting, or are they just getting $25 poorer?

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
vixen_within
post Nov 28 2008, 07:07 PM
Post #60

Hardcore BUSTie

Have you read the comments? "I've worked in MacDonald's and Pizza Hut and I've been doing this for years." laugh.gif

--------------------
you cannot erase the reality of me

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 21, 2014 - 03:30 AM