176 Pages V  « < 163 164 165 166 167 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
damona
post Jun 5 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #3281

can i go to bed now?

dear self,
chill. you have got a ton of stuff done in the last few days, stop feeling guilty for taking some time for yourself!
love,
me

dear new neighbors,
you guys are too cool! i am ever so glad that y'all moved in. it is such a nice change from the crabasses that lived there before! and oh yeah, k, i am so goddamn jealous of your kitchen... it's crazy.
love,
mrs next door

dear lady-across-the-street,
that was really sweet of you to take lil z out for a birthday lunch and get him a new outfit. and it was over the top nice of you to bake him cookies for school. now i feel guilty for not saying that i was making him some though! but we really appreciate all you do for us, even if some of it is a bit unneccessary.
love,
mrs across the street

dear kittycat,
please get healthy so we can take you out of confinement. it would be nice to have the downstairs bathroom for human use again.
love,
mommy

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
koala
post Jun 4 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #3282

BUSTie

Dearest Sibling,

Every time I think you can't possibly out do yourself....you seem to just go ahead and prove me wrong. We have a fellow sibling who needs our support. She has asked if you will be here when she gets here. You are choosing a card game instead. You selfish fucking bastard. Remember, this dearest sibling, remember... because the next time you fuck up, or life fucks you up, you will have no support from me. I want to scream at you sooooo bad. I want to let you know how truly awful you are. This would be a letter that I would actually send you, but as before, this is what would be what happened..... You would read it and get upset, then you would go to mother/father and ask them why i hated you and tell them how much you loved me..(right uh-huh) and then i would get a lecture from father about how i need to blah blah blah...

Will you please hit rock bottom so you can grow the fuck up

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 4 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #3283

uh huh.

dear you -

now I am seeing your game. You are seriously one of the most passive agressive people I have met. But I am not going to play into your game. Nope. Toy with me all you want, but fuck you. I am not going to play into it.

and guess what? you messed with the wrong girl when you decided to play the victim on me, because guess what? We know a lot of the same people, and they all know that I am so far from being crazy and freaky girl that it's not even funny. Which means if you ever say anything about me that way, they'll know that you are full of shit.

you have fucking issues. Doesn't mean that I don't miss you or our stuff. But it does mean that IMO, you need to grow the fuck up.

yeah. that's what I said.
zoya

+Quote Post
rantrave88
post Jun 3 2006, 02:14 PM
Post #3284

BUSTie

dear self,
stop being a douche.
and getting all EEEEEE on people
next weekend you should have a big party
and cook and drink and dance and talk to somebody you don't know well.

like that will happen.

me

dear roommates,
can we hav ea big thing next weekend?
like without lameoness? I will make predictable beans.
k.
me

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Jun 3 2006, 02:16 AM
Post #3285

Hardcore BUSTie

dear rose man,
yay! I called you! I'm not insane! Happy to see you on Sunday, will be fun.
Possibly naughty thoughts,
Ophelia

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 3 2006, 01:25 AM
Post #3286

uh huh.

dear misspissed -

we can share the karma. Because you took the words right outta my mouth.

love
zoya

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Jun 2 2006, 06:56 PM
Post #3287

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear nice co-worker,

Thank you for taking me out for a drink after bitter co-worker said that mean thing to me. You are a very observant and empathetic person to notice that I was hurt.

luv ya, greenbean

--------------------
I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.--John Waters

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Jun 2 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #3288

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear bitter co-worker,

You really hurt my feelings yesterday. I know its prolly annoying to hear about my recent break-up, but honestly, I haven't brought it up that much. It was really insensitive of you to make fun of me in front of other co-workers just because I'm a little down and lonely due to the fact that I just went thru a FUCKING MAJOR BREAK-UP! I'm not gonna stoop to your level, but if I did I would tell you that you just dont know how hard a break-up is because I dont even think you've ever had a boyfriend. Prolly cuz youre a mean jerk.

f u, greenbean.

--------------------
I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.--John Waters

+Quote Post
whammy_bar
post Jun 2 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #3289

Hardcore BUSTie

Why does "you made your own bed and now you have to lie in it" come to mind?

Why do people turn on those who help them when they're down?

And, why do people who take big risks and who get a ton of rewards in life, financially and otherwise, try to garner sympathy and sex by talking about their problems, and then say other people only see them in terms of their problems?

why would someone who had won that much just spin around in his own turds and not do one single bit of the very individuality, creativity and daring that he supposedly fought so hard for?

really, the mind reels, I'm not even writing you off, I'm not even mad, I still enjoy things you say. But it is so ridiculous and transparent to constantly cause your own problems and then flail about saying you really meant this and you only did that because and blah blah blah.

Ten years from now (or so) your looks will truly be gone, and how much patience and credulity do you think you'll get then?

Stop wasting your time before you become a total joke.

WME

+Quote Post
bilka
post Jun 2 2006, 03:32 AM
Post #3290

BUSTie

Dear God, self, whoever...

I am so confused by this whole religion thing.

I am a feminist because I believe that there is a lot of bad stuff happening to women that is perpetuated by men. Surely wanting women to have equal rights is not a bad thing? Why is it that it is always women who are supposedly in the wrong? Was it wrong to be a feminist and work in the field of domestic violence? Is it wrong to want to work and expect my male partner to do an equal share of housework? Is it wrong to want equal pay? Is it wrong to just want peace and equality in this world? I guess what I mean by wrong is, is it a sin.

I am so tired of reading posts by that troll. It is not helping me and my search for feeling comfortable with religion to be bombarded with messages of how I am a big fat sinner because I am a feminist. There is so much more to feminism than the debate about abortion.

It just seems to me that religion always points the finger at where women are going wrong, without stopping to acknowledge that many men are abusing their power. Surely there would be no need for feminism if men could see women as equals and treat them with respect?

I don't know. This is rambly. I just needed to get some of it out.

C.

+Quote Post
misspissed
post Jun 1 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #3291

Hardcore BUSTie

*warning: snarky post ahead*

dear you,

i hope you get hit by lightening. or better yet, electrocuted. and i hope she steps on a rusty nail.

i know karma is gonna get me for wishing ill on others, but what happens to your karma when they fucked YOU over first?

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 1 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #3292

Hardcore BUSTie

spooky neighbor guy that moved out recently-

I'm glad you're gone, bc _ doesn't need or deserve to be treated that way, let alone have the kids in that environment, but you-are-scary.

when I was at your house tonight for small one's party, I got the worst sense of foreboding I've gotten in years.
I saw smoke or fire or much blood, and it's HOrrific Beyond Words to me that even as I snapped photo's of your child with her birthday cake, I imagined how important these pictures might be for the family they were of would be lost.
you make me physically sick in ways that make me think and hope to hell that I am crazy instead of right. I had to concentrate hard just to stay in my seat and not bolt out the door tonight.
the vibes and energy in that house... and _ is trying so very hard to pretend everything is ok and normal and give the kids what they need when everything you do, from my vantage, is skewed and or calculated.

I want to tell _ that this isn't enough.
she needs to take the kids and go into hiding.
that you are much much worse than even she thinks she knows, but on what grounds?
a "feeling?"

go back to the hell you sprang from and leave the innocents alone.

please don't let me be right,

crazy lady next door

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
beansalad
post Jun 1 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #3293

BUSTie

Dear fc

I am so so very sorry. I never wanted you to find out. I knew that the only thing that you would feel was hurt by it. It seems that I am becoming further and further away from the person that you thought I was. But the thing is... I am that person. All that has happened lately has been chaos and it's not ME. Yes, I did it. Yes, I'm to blame. But that's not who I am.

I hate that my hand was forced and you found out. I hate that she made me tell you. I hate that she manipulated me into that. I hate so much that I hurt you and that in doing so we lost each other.

I couldn't bear to lose you. I love you more than anyone else in the world. I wrote that without thinking... but I wrote it because it's true. I would do anything for you.

I need your forgiveness so badly. I need you to melt into me like you always did. I need you to love me back. And I know that none of that is going to happen for a long time. I know that you will hate me, then you will ridicule me, then dehumanise me, until my image in your head is as tarnished as can be and you don't love me anymore. And I know that I deserve it all.

You don't like how I'm living my life at the moment. You say that you see it as trashing the memory of our beautiful relationship. And it was beautiful. But that was then. My life now is being led the way that I want to live it - but lies and betrayal are not part of that. I want so badly for you to see that I was trying to protect you. I was trying to keep that information from you, because you didn't need to know it, and in knowing it, all you got was hurt. And hatred. And fear at losing a friend. I know you love and need me as much as I do you.

One day, I hope that we can talk about this. I hope that you will show me your hurt and we can talk about what I did, why I did it, and what that meant. All you see at the moment is blind rage, and all I see is empty sadness.

One day, I hope that you will love me again.

shmp

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jun 1 2006, 09:27 AM
Post #3294

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Dear work,
Fuck off and bite my ass. You know I want that position, you know that you're making my department hell (and causing some of your best people to jump ship), and yet I have never, in all the shitty jobs I've held previously, been given this much of a runaround. It's a simple typing test, fer chrissakes, and you didn't require it the last time I applied for a position in the same department. As soon as I find something better, I'm out of here.

Oh, and I don't like being railroaded into coming in on my day off. If you fuckwads would create a decent schedule, then you wouldn't have to be forcing people to work overtime, which should be saving you idiots some money. The way you run things, I will be surprised you are still in business in five years.
--disgruntled employee

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Jun 1 2006, 09:15 AM
Post #3295

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

dear nice lady on the train,

thank you for the sixty cents. if that dickhead ticket collector had come back, I would have given it to him. as it is, I'll give it to a homeless person.

thank you, very kind,

luci

+Quote Post
raskel
post May 31 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #3296

Hardcore BUSTie

Mr,

I'm sorry for what I said before. I hate myself for it. I just want to tell you how stupid I am and that I love you, but you're already asleep and I don't want to wake you. Just please don't go to work upset....

Love, Me.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 31 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #3297

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Dear Me,

Just mail it, you dumb, cowardly fuck. What is it exactly you think you have to lose?

Sincerely,
Me

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post May 31 2006, 05:13 PM
Post #3298

Hardcore BUSTie

dear self,

stop being so neurotic. please.

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
whammy_bar
post May 31 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #3299

Hardcore BUSTie

de-flamer: you can change your hairstyle but not your BONE STRUCTURE. People **like** you **!*!**!*!**!*

--that's not so bad, is it? Hugs, puppies, rainbows, hearts, music, toys, sunshines and candies like in the Rose is Rose comic to you.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post May 31 2006, 12:35 PM
Post #3300

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Dear body,

Yes, you are stressed but PLEASE stop randomly breaking out in Hives! They are itchy, annoying and unattractive and I am tired of being in discomfort. So that means no more upset tummy, either, ok?

Me

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 163 164 165 166 167 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 29, 2014 - 09:57 PM