Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 133 134 135 136 137 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
konphusion26
post Nov 14 2008, 01:23 AM
Post #2681

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm having recollections of sick shit that I allowed to happen to me when I was a teenager. I'd rather not relive it in my head. But for some reason, it keeps popping up, and I have NOBODY to talk to about it. I don't even know if I want to talk about it. I feel dirty and I wanna go take another shower just thinking about it.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 14 2008, 01:15 AM
Post #2682

Most Likely Procrastinating

i am not ok

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 13 2008, 08:05 PM
Post #2683

the moistiest

confession: i don't think i've learned what i was meant to learn by being here. time's running out, and i don't want the past few years to be in vain.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Nov 13 2008, 07:53 PM
Post #2684

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

confession: I spend way too much time here.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Nov 12 2008, 05:04 PM
Post #2685

brown delicious

(((AP)))

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 12 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #2686

Big Fat Bitch

I grow even more livid as the minutes pass. LIVID. It's like that old Love&Rockets track, but I grow LIVID. I could spit piss right now. LIVID. You make me wait much longer & I will not be responsible for what happens. And it'll be all your fucking fault. YOU chose to throw shit away. This isn't on ME. YOU MADE THIS CHOICE.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
tyger
post Nov 11 2008, 10:59 PM
Post #2687

Hardcore BUSTie

I love that I have stopped being diplomatically nice to people who are in my social circle that I really don't like. I'd much rather rub people the wrong way than shut up for the sake of niceties, and I forgot how much happier I am being my normal, abrasive self

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 10 2008, 07:40 PM
Post #2688

Hardcore BUSTie

instead of automatically thinking that the people i work with are morons, it occurred to me that they are doing the best they can with what they have got. it has totally changed my perspective on humans.

+Quote Post
persimmon_grrrl
post Nov 10 2008, 07:03 PM
Post #2689

Hardcore BUSTie

nope. that kind of work is useful. but referrals from trusted friends are always good.

this was a psychic, the kind with neon lettering outside the window.

i was feeling lost.

QUOTE(freckleface7 @ Nov 10 2008, 06:47 PM) *
pg : was this woman saying she was going to perform rekike (sp) therapy on you? the japanese healing energy art?
bc I have seriously considered doing that myself and discussed it some in the Alt Medicine's thread awhile back.
please don't feel bad-- you didn't feel well- you reached out for help.
how is any of that bad?
((((((persimmon g_rrrl)))))) hope you are feeling better sweetie.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 10 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #2690

beachcomber

QUOTE(persimmon_grrrl @ Nov 10 2008, 06:08 PM) *
I was scammed out of $275 recently by a lady for a tarot card reading, and later for some "energy work" to "heal" my "damaged aura/spiritual energy".
I feel like a damn fool.
But now I will try not to be so impatient when I'm feeling miserable and try instead to really just eat some damn food before even considering going to a so-called psychic for any real, tangible advice.

DAMN.
(((((auralpoison)))))

pg : was this woman saying she was going to perform rekike (sp) therapy on you? the japanese healing energy art?
bc I have seriously considered doing that myself and discussed it some in the Alt Medicine's thread awhile back.
please don't feel bad-- you didn't feel well- you reached out for help.
how is any of that bad?
((((((persimmon g_rrrl)))))) hope you are feeling better sweetie.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
persimmon_grrrl
post Nov 10 2008, 06:08 PM
Post #2691

Hardcore BUSTie

I was scammed out of $275 recently by a lady for a tarot card reading, and later for some "energy work" to "heal" my "damaged aura/spiritual energy".

I feel like a damn fool.

But now I will try not to be so impatient when I'm feeling miserable and try instead to really just eat some damn food before even considering going to a so-called psychic for any real, tangible advice.

DAMN.

(((((auralpoison)))))

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Nov 10 2008, 03:39 PM
Post #2692

A symphony of atrocities.

I have already decorated for Christmas, and I'm working on recipes I will make as gifts.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 10 2008, 12:33 PM
Post #2693

beachcomber

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Nov 9 2008, 01:44 AM) *
((ap))

Freck, how long before you can find out for sure (assuming your body doesn't let you know for sure sooner)?

I'm not, which the mr said he already knew. huh. whatever.
maybe I'm creeping up on the change & that's why everything is so out of whack? wrong thread now, sorry.

confession: I seriously think my mother in law, for all her sweetness, is a MORON mad.gif .

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
starshine
post Nov 9 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #2694

Hardcore BUSTie

I bought Martha Stewarts Christmas recipe magazine yesterday at the food store, and spent half the night making amazing food from it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
geekchickknits
post Nov 9 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #2695

Hardcore BUSTie

I spent too much money today on yarn.

I also ordered yarn off the internet for the first time. I hope the colours are right!

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 9 2008, 01:44 AM
Post #2696

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

((ap))

Freck, how long before you can find out for sure (assuming your body doesn't let you know for sure sooner)?

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 9 2008, 01:00 AM
Post #2697

beachcomber

((((((ap)))))))

confession: there is a chance I may be pregg. granted, I go through this 'oh shit I'm late' at least twice a year or so (or when I am not on bc as I have not been sinse the last debacle w/ the iud & it's removal in april) but I am late & my breats are Ginmormous (even by my own normal state) & look like preggo boobs. at first I thought I was just having a really great boob day, but then I realised ' shit. they look like That.' and then the dream I had the other night where I was on a trip w/ the mr w/our toddler boy we kept calling C.
then again, my chin is breaking out a little. - hurrah for acne?

confession: I think I am somewhere between euphoria & horror at the thought of it.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
mouse
post Nov 8 2008, 04:37 AM
Post #2698

Most Likely Procrastinating

((((aural)))

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 8 2008, 02:56 AM
Post #2699

Big Fat Bitch

I am absolutely terrified that I will never get over this. In a few weeks, it will have been a year since she died. And I still HATE her. HATE her. LOATHE. ABHOR. HER. Would kill her myself if she weren't already dead like.

Every day I spend in this house, surrounded by her shit . . . I can't just let it go. I HATE her for what she did to me & I'm not sad that she's dead. I'm NOT. I don't miss her. Does that make me a bad person? I mean, there's lots of shit that makes me a bad person, but the fact that I hate my own mother is really bad, right? She almost died giving birth to me afterall. But I know that in the end she'd always put her own needs above mine. It's like she gave birth to me, what the fuck else do I want from her?

My birthday is in less than a month, & then the holidays & it just makes me want to destroy things because I can't enjoy them at all. My birthday will now & forever be known as the day the ambulance came to take her away because she was too sick to fucking move of her own volition. She brought her death to herself after I gave up two years of my life making her well again.

I want to run away for Xmas, I thought Vegas would be fun, but it's also my families' first Xmas without me gran. And that's hard to swallow. She was a really amazing lady. And to be without her . . . just feels weird. I know my grandad lost his wife of almost sixty years, so I can't abandon him during that time. But I want to.

There's just too much death in December. The fifth for my mother, the seventeenth for my father, the eighteenth for my other gran. I can't enjoy it. It hurts too much.

And the white people. They've pretty much disowned me because I voiced my opinion that my uncle is a total dick to me. He doesn't need to be, but ever since my father passed eight years ago he's been busting my balls. I don't need it & in his infinite wisdom, he gave my dog to the redneck even after being SPECIFICALLY told not to. I asked ONE thing of them. ONE. Okay, well, two because I needed underwear in the hospital, but that's neither here nor there. They haven't spoken to me since July & I don't expect to hear from them anytime soon. Fuck 'em. When Jimmy fucks up again & needs money, then they'll call me.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
hiddenpoet
post Nov 8 2008, 01:55 AM
Post #2700

BUSTie

confession:
i just deleted a bunch of songs of his from our ipod that i know he doesn't listen to and won't even notice are gone to make room for more of my music.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 133 134 135 136 137 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 19, 2014 - 06:44 AM