Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 126 127 128 129 130 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Dec 16 2008, 07:24 AM
Post #2541

uh huh.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I had to resort to it, I never used to win anything before. I'm not a regular ebay-er, so when I want something, I WANT it. that is my excuse. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 16 2008, 06:57 AM
Post #2542

Big Fat Bitch

EVIL! I can see you rubbing your mitts together & laughing a malevolent "Mwahahahahaha!"

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 16 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #2543

uh huh.

humanist - bidslammer.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 16 2008, 03:49 AM
Post #2544

Big Fat Bitch

Humanist & Zoya: You are both evil, evil bitches. I have been sniped only once & I was so mad I could have chewed up rebar & spit out paperclips.

The shower shouldn't fuck up your Sonic toothbrush (Mine's just fine.) as long as you don't brush like an idiot directly under the spray. I wash/condition my hair, brush my teeth, exfoliate & so on in the shower.

I have a bar of soap that I consider to be my "ass" bar. I don't like the idea of using the same soap on my ass as the rest of me. I mean, no matter how well you scrub, it's gonna be musky down there in fifteen minutes anyways. Such is the nature of the ass. And it's a weird thing with me & guys. I don't see an ass bar in his shower, I'ma give him one free of charge because every time I go to kiss him I'm gonna think ass to mouth.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Dec 16 2008, 02:52 AM
Post #2545

belligerently lazy

zoya, I was not previously aware of sniping. you've opened up a whole new world for me. well, there goes all my savings.

any particular safe sniping service you would recommend?

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
mouse
post Dec 16 2008, 01:23 AM
Post #2546

Most Likely Procrastinating

i just bought a pair of really expensive (for me) boots. they're well made and will last and i needed boots, but i could've found other ones for cheaper. i just Really Wanted Them.

i think it boils down to feeling guilty that in this recession and holiday i still have enough money to indulge. i know a lot of people don't.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 15 2008, 10:27 PM
Post #2547

uh huh.

humanist, this is horrible but I get the same rush on ebay but not for the exact same reason... I snipe my bids. So the only way I don't win is if I just haven't put a big enough maximum bid. I sit and watch the sniping site thinking "haha, suckers, you think you've won, but no!!"

yes, I am an evil bitch.

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 15 2008, 08:02 PM
Post #2548

Hardcore BUSTie

Hmm, I think I'll have to try teeth brushing in the shower. It would certainly save on time. Although I hope it doesn't short out my Sonicare brush. One thing I do in the shower (besides wash and pee) is use my exfoliating facial scrub. It's much easier to wash all the gunk off my face in the shower than the bathroom sink. I do that about once a week, or every two weeks (depending on how my skin looks).

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Dec 15 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #2549

belligerently lazy

I brush my teeth in the shower every time. Quite efficient! Usually don't pee though-don't really like the smell. Not that my urine is particularly pungent, but there is always some smell.

I confess that I get a heart pounding thrill when I win an Ebay auction in the last few seconds against other bidders-knowing that when I win, all the other bidders are probably cursing and fist pounding. With just a couple clicks and a fast internet connection I can drive other people mad, people I have probably never met nor will meet. I'm sure all regular Ebayers experience this *rush*, but I definitely get pleasure knowing other people are bummed that they lost. I'm sick.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Dec 15 2008, 07:43 PM
Post #2550

Hardcore BUSTie

I also brush my teeth and pee in the shower. And I'm fairly positive that when this thread was started that peeing in the shower was one of the first confessions and it started a conversation like this. So we've finally come full circle. tongue.gif (Although I'm pretty sure I remember people confessing to peeing in the bath too...)

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 15 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #2551

brown delicious

confession: i want to go on a shopping spree of kitchen and cooking appliances. williams sonoma is a wet dream for me.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 15 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #2552

Big Fat Bitch

Um, I brush my teeth in the shower, too. Is that bad? I keep it in a drawer with a little plastic lid thingie on it because everytime you flush millions of tiny droplets of pee water disperse & . . . ugh.

I cannot pee in the shower. After an incident with my mom last year trying to pee in the shower & winding up standing in ankle deep shit water, nuh-uh. I can hold it. It's a huge deep tub, but I can't take a bath in it either. Flashbacks. I *KNOW* it's clean, but . . . shudders.

Thirties, get that new sexy mami haircut. I lopped a HUGE amount of hair off right before Thanksgiving & am loving it. The versatility, the style, I'm actually pleased enough with it that I'm considering colour.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Dec 14 2008, 10:45 PM
Post #2553

the moistiest

related confession: i brush my *teeth* in the shower.

related confession #2, feminist transgression version: neurotic.nelly, i could totally understand living with dudes. no drama from the vaginas in close quarters.

confession: i am afraid to look at my credit card statement from this weekend. we're talking thousands.

+Quote Post
rudderlesschild
post Dec 14 2008, 10:27 PM
Post #2554

We keep you alive to serve this ship.

freckle - there really aren't very many other wives, actually... super-high divorce rate and all... Hey, I wonder why?

So there's not any kind of support organization or anything... but I don't know who I'm kidding. I hate those groups anyway. It all comes down to the same M.O. the Guard had - your family didn't come in your sea-bag. Suck it up.

My two deeply-entrenched, completely conflicting values systems are at war with one another. I completely get the "paying your dues" mentality. So I tell myself to suck it up. But then I get pissed anyway.

I am so frustrated with the impotence of my new role, I could chew my own lips off. But I can't make too big a deal of it with Beeps - first of all, he can't do a damned thing about it, and it's not like he's stoked about the new schedule anyway. Secondly, I can't have him worrying about my latest tantrum when he's cuffing crackheads.

Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.

Which brings me to my confession: When I hear O Holy Night, and they get to the "o night divine" part, and the singer makes the full octave jump instead of just wussing out and sliding up a fifth.... I burst into tears.

Every single time.

Even in the checkout line.

I've gotten a wide range of reactions to this reflex. Startled glances... discreet shuffling-away... marriage proposals.

--------------------
"Does anyone here speak English? Or even ancient Greek? No water, no thank you. No, fish make love in it."

http://teslasgirl.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Dec 14 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #2555

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I pee in the shower almost everyday. I think I enjoy it too!

confession: I am now living with three guys and I think it is the most fun I have had in my life with housemates. These guys are the bees knees. We all cook and clean together. We are all interested in the same things. It is not perfect or anything, but it is damn fun, and chill as hell.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 14 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #2556

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm desperately in need of a new hair cut/style (emphasis on style). When it comes to my hair, I'm generally a cheapskate who sticks to home coloring and visits to Supercuts every two months to maintain my simple, straight bob with side bangs (or an *attempt* at side bangs, if I'm honest). But my hair is beginning to bore me. Not to mention, the wimpy-ass side bangs have become kind of shapeless and sloppy in the past month, and it basically doesn't have any style. Point being, I think I'm going to splurge on an expensive haircut (well, expensive for me) and see if I can find a stylist who knows what to do with my fine and unfortunately semi-wavy hair. (I say unfortunately, because it's wavy/cowlicky in all the wrong places, imo.) After futzing around online, I found a whole bunch of positive reviews for Ultra Lux Salon in Redondo Beach on Yelp.com. The place looks so darn cute and the reviews are almost all very positive, I'm really looking forward to my experience there. This will be my xmas gift for me. Wheee!

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Dec 14 2008, 07:39 PM
Post #2557

beachcomber

confession: I {think} am jealous of the relationship my mom has w/ my new sister in law, who doesn't even live in the same country as us. mom sends me her emails as a way of keeping me 'in touch' (w. a brother I don't speak to.. ironic) and the exchanges are so sweet & loving and uncomplicated...
I long for simplicity with my mom like that, instead of the layers & layers of "stuff" we are dealing with still.
sigh

confession: I really love to get holiday cards in the mail, but I hate writing & sending them out & in all likelyhood, won't get to them again this year.

confession #3: bc I am doubtful of getting anything I really want for x-mas, I am sorely tempted to go out & buy something for myself & wrapping it & placing it under the tree. "to Me with Love"
reading faerietailes & misslady's recent posts only makes me want to do it more.

(((((((rudderless)))))))) I'm sorrry, that totally stinks. and I am FURIOUS at the attitude the CoC has as far as the spouses!!! seems there might be some sort of complaint venue you & the other wives can explore?
what prickish A-holes!!!!! mad.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 14 2008, 04:46 PM
Post #2558

(o)(o)

I also pee inthe shower.

Lady J, I'm the same way at xmas, I still have to buy for my dad and step mom, but all I can think about is buying eye cream.

Confession: In the past week I have seduced three men over the age of 40. Two of whom I played with on Friday.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
ihateoly
post Dec 14 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #2559

Hardcore BUSTie

Okay, so from what I see here about peeing in the shower, it seems way more normal to pee in the shower than not to. I do it too. laugh.gif

--------------------
"Let's go dancing in high heels!"-Liz Lemmon

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Dec 14 2008, 01:22 PM
Post #2560

Hardcore BUSTie

I am totally down with pissing in the shower.

I just bought myself two new purses and a new wallet that I had been looking at for ever. I have not bought any gifts for family. I am trying to not feel guilty about it. I really needed a new purse and wallet and clutch.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 126 127 128 129 130 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 24, 2014 - 03:27 PM