The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

31 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For The Newbies...., ...post here before anywhere else...
candycane_girl
post Nov 15 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #221

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Newbies, please ignore the troll below! We busties aren't fearing the "end times" because they don't exist.

Anyway, welcome to the Lounge! Remember, if you're ever searching for a thread on a certain topic just ask in the Community Forum before starting a new thread. We can't get rid of old threads so we try to keep new ones to a minimum.

Once again, welcome!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Nov 15 2009, 01:10 PM
Post #222

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey newbie sisters! I'm still a pretty new Bustie, too. I hope you guys come to love the Lounge as much as I do. This place has the coolest, smartest chicks in the world......also has some of the most understanding/ best listeners ever. Kick off your shoes and stay awhile. I'm one of those crafty-types always looking to drum up participation in the She's Crafty and The Thread threads.(You can find them under the AbFab thread). Feel free to jump right in; the waters are friendly. I've been busy working on my all-hand-made holiday gifts and would love some more gift making ideas from other crafty busties doing the same.

P.S. If you have trouble from any of the trolls making rounds in the forums, don't forget you can block them. If you need help finding your "ignore" function, just ask. smile.gif

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Nov 15 2009, 12:35 PM
Post #223

new highs in personal lows daily!

the best advise i can give you about the lounge, classy, is to look before you leap. do a good amount of lurking, and see how people post. find topics that interest you most and post to those first. just stick your toe in the water before jumping in. if you don't see a topic ask that or any other question in the community forum, which, by the way, is the place to ask before you start a topic. be sure to get people's ok, or you could get a gentle warning.

so there you go! enjoy! just know if you aren't careful, you just might learn something. wink.gif

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
sgtmgirl
post Nov 15 2009, 09:21 AM
Post #224

Didn't see this sorry! tongue.gif
I'm K. I'm getting married next month. I hope I can help or be helped by this site, and maybe meet some people who actually get the F^%&%& problems I have!
Thanks.
K

--------------------
So...this is life...okay no it's not all hell and pain, but if you would have told me about it in the womb, I would have starved myself to death. "Umbilical cord, hand, grip, squeeze" Yeah, so...that's not a very Christian thing to say, well if people always did the right things to/towards me, I wouldn't feel this way. I'm a wimpy little girl...you have no idea. I'm about to start another phase of my life next month, with a man that makes me feel like I'm the only woman on the planet, maybe I will change my mind about life. NO...this one time, I'm not going to apologize for how I really feel.

+Quote Post
GlittersnifferCo...
post Nov 15 2009, 08:19 AM
Post #225

Hi everyone, I'm Lela! I run Glittersniffer Cosmetics @ glittersniffer.etsy.com tongue.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 12 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #226

Big Fat Bitch

Welcome newbies! *steals handful of sandies & runs away*

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
classy lady
post Nov 12 2009, 11:37 PM
Post #227

Hi Ladies- Classy Lady Here- Iím brand new to the BUST community. Still learning the inís and outís of how things work but I am loving you ladies from what Iíve seen so far. Anyone want to give me the low down on life in the Lounge?

+Quote Post
MountainBabe
post Nov 12 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #228

Pecan sandies! MmmMmmMmm, an old fave.

I do so care about my shoes so I will definitely watch out.

Thanks for the warm welcome smile.gif

--------------------
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

~Nietzche
1844 - 1906

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Nov 12 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #229

A symphony of atrocities.

Hello Y'all and welcome! Thanks for introducing yourselves. As you can see we have recently taken an AK47 to the resident troll. Be sure to keep your shoes out of his splatter. If he returns feel free to block him, and please ignore him. If you feed him it just gives him a bigger boner.

Again, nice to meet you!

*passes around sweet tea and pecan sandies*

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
Mellietronx
post Nov 12 2009, 02:40 PM
Post #230

Hello,
My name is Melissa and have been a Bust reader for 2 or 3years. I look forward to posting more often smile.gif

+Quote Post
MountainBabe
post Nov 12 2009, 02:14 PM
Post #231

Hello Lounging Ladies!
WOW, I used to lurk here a few years ago when I was a curious teen and never wanted to step in. Just having refound the lounge I'm ready to jump in!

I'm 22, a full time student studying Music and Art Administration, work PT, love to workout and be outside, and have a mean desire to pull up a chair, put my pink fuzzy rope on and get my gab on!

J

--------------------
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

~Nietzche
1844 - 1906

+Quote Post
rogue
post Nov 12 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #232

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Nicole/wowee! Welcome to the Lounge! =)

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
wowee.toki
post Nov 12 2009, 08:33 AM
Post #233

Hello! I am new here. My name is Nicole and I am nineteen years old. I'm an English Education student in North-East England. tongue.gif I like reading, movies, and baking.

--------------------
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, but if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best.
Marilyn Monroe

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Nov 11 2009, 11:07 AM
Post #234

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Busties,

Whitelily is a troll. Do not click on her link.

WHITELILY WE'RE ON TO YOU. SCRAM ALREADY.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Nov 8 2009, 05:12 PM
Post #235

Hardcore BUSTie

Can we block this asshole at the source from his IP?

(And thankyou, culturehandy, the feeling is completely mutual)!

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 7 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #236

(o)(o)

COCL, have I told you how much I heart you?

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 7 2009, 07:19 PM
Post #237

the moistiest

Yes. I am sure culturehandy could use you to smarten her up. Perhaps you can start with "How to Write in a Grammatically Correct Manner." Oh, wait...

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 7 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #238

(o)(o)

Koffee, have I told you I think you're great!? you're lounge etiquette is fabu, and I do enjoy your below post.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Nov 7 2009, 03:51 PM
Post #239

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome newbie sisters...I'm still new myself, but have met so many amazing sisters here! This is a special place for us to let our hair down. Don't be put off by the (ahem) various nutbags who have been trolling the forums lately...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Evergreen
post Nov 6 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #240

Hey guys! I use to lurk around the lounge years ago ....just rediscovered it and decieded to jump in and join this time instead of lurking (okay, so I lurked for a bit).

Lets see...I am 33, just got out of a complicated relationship, have three cats and a puppy dog....work as a counselor. That's about all I got!

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 30, 2014 - 11:26 PM