Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 269 270 271  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
neverending
post Apr 25 2006, 08:07 AM
Post #5401

Hardcore BUSTie

jewelscando:How do you use the tto mouthwash before sex(for him or me) and where do you get it from because I can't find it at my local herbal store?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
honey
post Apr 25 2006, 08:04 AM
Post #5402

BUSTie

www.accessrx.com they sell metro gel for 99.00 dollar's

+Quote Post
nygirl
post Apr 25 2006, 05:34 AM
Post #5403

BUSTie

I did a search for Metro-gel a few weeks ago cuz I didn't want to go back to the doctor. I didn't find anything. If anyone finds a place you can get it from please let me know.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Apr 24 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #5404

Hardcore BUSTie

quietmadness, just do a search, and you'll find it. All though, if you used the Metro-gel the last 3 times, you might want to switch it up to something else. Remember, try to figure out what it is that's triggering it, and do some preventative maintenance!! TTO is great, not a cure, just helpfull!

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post Apr 24 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #5405

Hardcore BUSTie

*de-lurks*
This shit just sucks! I've got that damnable slick discharge, and the odor. WTF?!?
Does anyone know of any web sites where I can order Metro gel WITHOUT a prescription?
I feel like my doctor's starting to look at me like a freak of nature...I've been 3 times in the past 6 weeks! I'm not just tired of the co-pays, I'm tired of the whole cyclical nightmare.
If anyone could PLEASE help me out with a link, or whatever, I'm sure the Goddess(es) would smile greatly upon thee...
Going for the TTO next...

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Apr 24 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #5406

Hardcore BUSTie

Neverending: I first got B.V. when I was married to my ex husband, about 9yrs ago. I was about 26. The anitbiotics took it right away, and I never had it again until my hysterectomy which was about 4yrs ago. 6 months after surgery, and a new boyfriend, I've had it ever since. On and off. It wasn't like now though at first, I'd get it, then it would go away for a few months, then it would come back, I'd take antibiotics, then gone for a few months. Around August of this last year, it's been coming back more frequently. So, who the heck knows. Also, I also had Cerivical Displasia years and years ago, but the froze off the bad cells. Now, I don't own any of those lovely women organs, just my ovaries. Maybe my ovaries shriveled up and died and that's why I have this smell??? hahaha, oh well. The preventative is what's working for me now, oh, and TTO mouthwash before the itty bitty fish heads come near the kitty.

+Quote Post
klee
post Apr 24 2006, 09:19 AM
Post #5407

BUSTie

Hey alwaysonmymind, you probably already know this but having HPV is different from just Cervical Displaysia. The latter is an overgrowth of abnormal cells on your cervix which can be removed but HPV is going always be around. It's also considered a STD (previously called genital warts) so you should be using condoms regardless of getting bv or not.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Apr 24 2006, 07:36 AM
Post #5408

Hardcore BUSTie

alwaysonmymind:I tried pads but the perspiration is just too much and I wear white cotton undies.Maybe I need to try those boy shorts one of the girls were talking about.

+Quote Post
nygirl
post Apr 22 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #5409

BUSTie

Neverending- I got BV from having unprotected sex where the man did not pull out. I honestly think most get it from semen but thats just my opinion which is why I still think this should be some type of STD even though it is the PH balance in the vagina that is off.

+Quote Post
alwaysonmymind
post Apr 22 2006, 06:31 PM
Post #5410

BUSTie

Neverending, have you tried wearing pantiliners or pads to "soak" up the smell? When I have BV, this works for me.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Apr 22 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #5411

Hardcore BUSTie

This is crazy!Can we at least get temporary disability until this goes away because I work in the medical field around cancer patients and I know the way I smell makes them sick because they are so sensitive after chemotherapy.Some days it does not smell, but other days, especially when it's hot,It smells horrible down there.I have gone to every doctor I could find and none of them can tell me how to cure this.Even the cancer doctors I work around have no clue!Sometimes I go to the bathroom and cry becuase this has been taking such a toll on me these last 4yrs.it's a never ending cycle.I am so tired of being teased!

+Quote Post
sheunique
post Apr 22 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #5412

Neverending: BV (used to be termed Gardnerella) started for me when I was 24; a year after my son was born and I'm now 41...yes 17 years ago. Fortunately, a lot of women get it maybe once and it clears up and it doesn't recurr...then there's us. Doctors just don't know what to do....they have a few medicines at their disposal and maybe some good ideas on how to "maintain a healthy vaginal flora". We are left to research and find out what works for each of us, and what works for one woman, may not work for another. BV also makes your vagina more suseptible to vaginal tears durng sex and that's what I'm dealing with right now. We don't get BV from our partners. It may be caused by sexual intercourse....friction of the vaginal walls...introduction of semenal fluid into the vagina....products such as soaps, detergents, the spermicide on condoms....these things alter the vaginal PH....the list goes on. Sassy said she was a virgin when the BV started so for everyone the cause may be different.
TO ALL: Have a great day!

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 269 270 271
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: September 17, 2014 - 11:40 PM