The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
DeeRayy
post Jun 18 2011, 01:37 PM
Post #401

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(_Vendetta @ Jun 17 2011, 10:30 AM) *
I've been thinking about getting surgery and even got to a consultation... the more it becomes real the more it terrifies me. For everything around it, the surgery itself, and.. I'm afraid I might regret it. I'm afraid that I can't forgive myself for not staying strong and giving in to it. I've been going crazy making this decision.
Everytime I go out I end up staring at every girl's chest and hating myself for doing it. I hate the fact that I became to be like this, that I constantly compare myself to others and am jealous that they have' em and I don't.
I don't hate myself or my boobs at all (I hate my adult acne more) but I don't feel feminine and powerful.

Hardest decision ever.

Vendetta, I understand why this is such a hard decision for you. but there's also no need to beat yourself up over how you feel. we all have insecurities, and every woman wants to feel feminine and beautiful. it seems to me like you're thinking a lot into this (which you should be). i'm rather young so i'm not exactly the wisest person here, but i think that listening to your intuition usually works best in situations like this. what FEELS like the right thing to do? if you end up getting implants that doesn't make you a bad person or a "fake" person. it's your body and you have every right to do what you want with it; YOU and only you are in control of what you do with it. with that said, i think you should remember that you don't need large breasts to be feminine and powerful. there are plenty of women out there with small breasts and loads of confidence. just look at celebrities like olivia wylde, lea michele, natalie portman, the list goes on. they're all stunning and feminine and all those great things.

i also noticed that you said you "don't have" breasts, which is not true! you're a woman, you have breasts. i hate hate haaaaate when women describe themselves as having "no tits" or "no boobs". yeah, i'm small but i clearly have breasts when you look at my chest. they're just not the biggest things on the planet.

i think you just need to calm down and really listen to your own feelings on this issue. distract yourself for a little bit and see how you feel once you're more relaxed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Jun 17 2011, 01:34 PM
Post #402

Hardcore BUSTie

One thing that took my mind off of my body issues was the hyper-busy first five months that I had in my job and in my personal life. With so many things to do, goals to accomplish and things that just came up out of the blue, I hardly thought about my breasts, body or of others. I know I neglected poor KeraBear in private messages during that time, so sorry about that ! Shoot I even neglected my own sex life with my boyfriend. Well he was busy too and even ill off and on during that time so not like we were avoiding each other. Busyness is the best antidote? Maybe...

Time has been healing wounds too, the competition, comments and comparisons between be and my busty and taller younger sister have gone way down. She just graduated HS and is working two summer jobs and will be starting college soon. Reality is coming into her world fast now. It's about time something other than her body matures and grows up. tongue.gif

But I'm sure she will find time this summer to again flaunt whats shes got...

+Quote Post
_Vendetta
post Jun 17 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #403

BUSTie

I've been thinking about getting surgery and even got to a consultation... the more it becomes real the more it terrifies me. For everything around it, the surgery itself, and.. I'm afraid I might regret it. I'm afraid that I can't forgive myself for not staying strong and giving in to it. I've been going crazy making this decision.
Everytime I go out I end up staring at every girl's chest and hating myself for doing it. I hate the fact that I became to be like this, that I constantly compare myself to others and am jealous that they have' em and I don't.
I don't hate myself or my boobs at all (I hate my adult acne more) but I don't feel feminine and powerful.

Hardest decision ever.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jun 17 2011, 11:45 AM
Post #404

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Allison-Shine @ Jun 17 2011, 10:27 AM) *
Yeah whatever happened to "Adult Swim" hours, so we wouldn't have to tolerate such nonsense by having to see curvy & chesty 14 year olds and their "genetic lottery winnings"? rolleyes.gif

ha ha.... no doubt! But the problem is the life guards would probably ask me to get out. I would have to bring my ID. Where would I keep it? In my top? LOL!

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Jun 17 2011, 09:27 AM
Post #405

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Jun 16 2011, 08:05 PM) *
I also really needed this today, strongirl! I am having a bad boobie day. sad.gif I was went to the lake for the first time of the summer. And of course, i fell into old (BAD) habits of totally comparing myself to a lot of the girls there, and feeling woefully inadequate over my lack of curves and being outboobed by half the junior highers. dry.gif I really need to adjust my attitude here! Maybe i should instead be looking to CELEBRATE the DIVERSITY of bodies that are there, INCLUDING lil ol' meeeeeeee.

So much good stuff today. All my bad boobie feelings have instantly melted away! Thanks everyone!!! smile.gif

Yeah whatever happened to "Adult Swim" hours, so we wouldn't have to tolerate such nonsense by having to see curvy & chesty 14 year olds and their "genetic lottery winnings"? rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jun 17 2011, 07:43 AM
Post #406

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, DeeRayy, no clarification needed from my perspective - that's how I interpreted your post to begin with. My own post was more to highlight my positive reaction to the photo of her boobs compared to her own negative reactions, and to explain why I found them appealing. I totally got that you were empathizing with her feelings, not feeling sorry for her.

That's funny, in the previous sentence I originally typed "titally" instead of "totally". smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Jun 16 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #407

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jun 16 2011, 04:58 AM) *
DeeRayy, I looked at that post in the link that almost made you cry. I have to say, I thought that chick's boobs were really attractive. Yes, they are two different sizes - but that gives them personality! The fact that they are not the standard, round, bolt-ons makes them much more appealing to me. And her nipples were especially lovely. Obviously she won't be reading this, so I'm not saying it to make her feel good.

yeah, i kinda wanna clarify something about that post. i didn't tear up reading the post because i felt sorry for her (i see now that that's what it kind of sounded like in my original post). I agree that there's nothing wrong with her boobs at all. i just really related to the content that she wrote about her feelings of shame, embarrassment, etc. i have had those exact same feelings in the past and so i empathize with anyone else who feels or has felt that way about their breasts. just clearing that up, i didn't pity her, i just really related to her struggles.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jun 16 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #408

Hardcore BUSTie

I also really needed this today, strongirl! I am having a bad boobie day. sad.gif I was went to the lake for the first time of the summer. And of course, i fell into old (BAD) habits of totally comparing myself to a lot of the girls there, and feeling woefully inadequate over my lack of curves and being outboobed by half the junior highers. dry.gif I really need to adjust my attitude here! Maybe i should instead be looking to CELEBRATE the DIVERSITY of bodies that are there, INCLUDING lil ol' meeeeeeee.

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Jun 16 2011, 03:24 PM) *
from now on i'm going to try and see my breasts as one of those things that makes me who i am. they're unique traits, not "flaws". they're mine and there's no other pair on the planet that's exactly like them.

Hey... yea! This really resonated with me, DeeRayy. I spent some time on that 007 web site that Anarch posted and started scouring the pages for boobies jussst like mine - small, pointy, one a bit larger than the other, big areolas that are out of proportion... EPIC FAIL. Now i am sort of thinking this is a good thing. smile.gif

DeeRayy, I looked at that post in the link that almost made you cry. I have to say, I thought that chick's boobs were really attractive. Yes, they are two different sizes - but that gives them personality! The fact that they are not the standard, round, bolt-ons makes them much more appealing to me. And her nipples were especially lovely.

I was thinking these exact same things!!

So much good stuff today. All my bad boobie feelings have instantly melted away! Thanks everyone!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Jun 16 2011, 02:24 PM
Post #409

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jun 16 2011, 04:58 AM) *
Cindy Crawford's mole, Seal's scars...those features raise them up aesthetically, not diminish them. We should celebrate our unique qualities, not bemoan the ways in which we don't look "normal".

oh strongirl you have no idea how much i needed to hear this today. i kinda went through an incident today that made me think about an old insecurity of mine. i had to go to jury duty today (unfortunately), and i ended up talking to a nice elderly lady, and about a few hours into the waiting period she finally said "i just have to ask this, but what is your ethnic background?". i replied that i was hispanic and she was really surprised. she had thought i was middle eastern the entire time (this has a point, i promise). and right when she said that i thought to myself, "grrr, it's because of my darn nose!". i've always had people get confused when trying to guess my ethnicity because i have a dark complexion, loooong jet black hair, and, as i've mentioned before, a hooked nose (my nose looks basically like ashlee simpson's before she got her nose job). and for as long as i can remember people have had trouble deciding whether i'm hispanic or middle eastern. anyway, i got kinda self conscious about my nose again for a little, and i was texting my aunt about it and how my nose makes me feel odd looking, to which she replied, "you're not odd looking, you're exotic!". and after i thought about it a little more i remembered why i hardly ever think about my nose anymore- because it distinguishes me from other people, which is a good thing. just like seal's scars and cindy crawford's mole.

sorry about the whole nose tangent (i like to vent haha). but i think it really relates to how i see my breasts; something that differs from the norm of what you see in the media. and from now on i'm going to try and see my breasts as one of those things that makes me who i am. they're unique traits, not "flaws". they're mine and there's no other pair on the planet that's exactly like them.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 16 2011, 08:36 AM
Post #410

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jun 16 2011, 11:58 AM) *
Cindy Crawford's mole, Seal's scars...those features raise them up aesthetically, not diminish them. We should celebrate our unique qualities, not bemoan the ways in which we don't look "normal".

Amen to that!!

And I agree, too, that we should see more celebration of diversity even when the small-chested are featured. But in this day and age of implant madness, I think it's pretty awesome that they'd pick smaller-breasted, natural models. Hell, it's a start!! wink.gif

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jun 16 2011, 06:58 AM
Post #411

Hardcore BUSTie

DeeRayy, I looked at that post in the link that almost made you cry. I have to say, I thought that chick's boobs were really attractive. Yes, they are two different sizes - but that gives them personality! The fact that they are not the standard, round, bolt-ons makes them much more appealing to me. And her nipples were especially lovely. Obviously she won't be reading this, so I'm not saying it to make her feel good. The point I'm trying to make is that, to me, it's the quirky, unique qualities of any part of anyone that makes them truly attractive and beautiful - not the "measuring up" to arbitrary standards of shape, size, or whatever. Cindy Crawford's mole, Seal's scars...those features raise them up aesthetically, not diminish them. We should celebrate our unique qualities, not bemoan the ways in which we don't look "normal".

On a less philosophical note, my bf has a "thing" for pointy boobs - he thinks they're much hotter than the round standard. Maybe because bra's squish boobs into that round shape, but you see pointy and you think "free boobies, no bra, free-spirited woman", or something like that. When they look perfectly round without a bra, I think it's kinda creepy myself.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jun 15 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #412

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jun 9 2011, 08:41 AM) *
A big, booblet-smushing hug of WELCOME!

CHEST BUMP! wink.gif WOO!

Sorry... I now return you to your regularly scheduled boobie programming.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jun 15 2011, 05:46 PM
Post #413

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(anarch @ Jun 15 2011, 06:03 PM) *
Am I correct in thinking that this design itself sort of suggests boobage? I may be wrong. I don't have a great eye for fashion like some of y'all.

Yes, i do see some suggestion there. smile.gif

I can't remember which of you originally posted a link to the excellent "normal breasts galleries" at 007b.com, but it came up recently in my twitter feed so I figure it's time to link it again in here. Non-sexualized boobs of all shapes and sizes!

Hey, yeah, i saw this before. It's great! Thanks for reposting this, Anarch!

Oh yeah, and skindeep, congrats on the going braless thing. Like Karategrrl, i have issues with that cause of the activated headlights, LOL. But i tell ya my ex-BF looooved it when i did that. wink.gif For some reason, small breasts seem sexier than larger ones when going sans bra.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jun 15 2011, 05:03 PM
Post #414

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(skindeep1991 @ Jun 14 2011, 08:58 AM) *
i've tried some of the tips, I still feel a bit strange talking to them.

skindeep, you're awesome. Yes it does feel strange when we try out something new, doesn't it! Of course sometimes we eventually get used to it, and then it just becomes "normal."

I've been eyeing this striped bebe top. Am I correct in thinking that this design itself sort of suggests boobage? I may be wrong. I don't have a great eye for fashion like some of y'all.

I can't remember which of you originally posted a link to the excellent "normal breasts galleries" at 007b.com, but it came up recently in my twitter feed so I figure it's time to link it again in here. Non-sexualized boobs of all shapes and sizes!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Jun 15 2011, 04:40 PM
Post #415

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Jun 15 2011, 04:09 PM) *
why are women placing so much worth on two glands of fat? and why are we letting these body parts dictate our self esteem? it's madness!

OMG, DeeRayy, i was thinking this exact same thing the other day. I was all like, "these are essentially just two lumps of fat hanging from our chests. Why do we value these so much?" ha ha You know? I mean of course they have value in feeding our children, but studies show that even the smallest breasts can produce enough milk. hmm... yeah.

Thanks for sharing that link, Karateegrrl. Hooray for booblets! smile.gif But i also agree with Dee in that they could probably go even further in presenting all sorts of body types. I totalllly feel ya on the pointy boobs thing. It seems that there are even ideal small breasts, too. *sigh* unsure.gif

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Jun 15 2011, 03:09 PM
Post #416

Hardcore BUSTie

btw, i was looking again at that stop hating your body site, and i came across a post that just really got me. here's the link

http://stophatingyourbody.tumblr.com/post/...aged-somehow-to

i nearly cried reading her post, idk why but something about it moved me so much. it's so worrying to me that breasts are becoming such an enormous insecurity for women of all shapes and sizes. whether those insecurities be about their size, shape, level of perkiness, evenness, stretchmarks, areolas, everything! why are women placing so much worth on two glands of fat? and why are we letting these body parts dictate our self esteem? it's madness!

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Jun 15 2011, 02:45 PM
Post #417

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jun 15 2011, 10:17 AM) *
This girl may be bigger than most of us, but shit, she's small-boobed!!! Natural!!!!! Yippee for REAL boobies!

haha, yeah it gets tiring seeing implants plastered on ads anywhere. the only problem i have is that i wish they would show more variety when it comes to the shape of boobs. all the girls i see in the ad industry, even if they're small busted, have the same perfectly rounded breasts. and well, mine aren't like that! they're more pointy than round. i'd even like to see a greater variety when it comes to the bigger busted gals too. because i think it's important to remind girls that not only do boobs come in all sizes, but they also come in different shapes as well.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 15 2011, 12:17 PM
Post #418

Hardcore BUSTie

Had to share this: Ad for a mainstream clothing company featuring bOOblets! (I doubt this appears in the US though--maybe Europe?)

Scroll to the ad on right--woman in yellow

Also this:
Jeans???? Ha ha

This girl may be bigger than most of us, but shit, she's small-boobed!!! Natural!!!!! Yippee for REAL boobies!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 15 2011, 09:32 AM
Post #419

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Jun 14 2011, 07:52 PM) *
i agree that smaller bras are definitely cuter. the only problem i have is that a-cup bras are usually extremely padded. it's really hard for me to find any bras in my size that aren't "push up" or "enhancing" bras. it's kind of insulting. i usually wear bras that are lined with a thin layer of padding, just to add a little bit of shape.

Yeah, the smaller bras are definetely cuter than the ones that the really, really large-busted gals must wear when support is the priority. However, I thinkI'd find lots more to choose from if I could shop in the B-cup range.

And I totally know about not wanting to pad, but wanting some shape (especially since I have to tone down the highbeams at work!). I've found good luck for basic, everday bras in the teen girls section at Target. Seriously. Some of the colors are cute, but nothing's really sexy, though.

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Jun 14 2011, 02:52 PM
Post #420

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(skindeep1991 @ Jun 14 2011, 08:58 AM) *
Thank you so much everyone for the responses, and i've tried some of the tips, I still feel a bit strange talking to them. But i've stopped wearing a bra when i'm at home and not being to worried about it and yesterday i even drove to pick my boyfriend up without one on. Thats quite a big deal for me as usually I wear rediculously padded bras and sometimes even put fillets in them to make me look like i have bigger boobs. so yay! As for underwear in all honesty seems to be a lot prettier for those girls like us with the smaller breasts, at least in the uk I find it is.

wow, you seem like you've already made a lot of progress! good for you! i don't bother wearing bras around the house either. i was always really afraid of not wearing one even while i was sleeping, not because of the way i looked but because i've always been so ridiculously afraid of sagging (which is pretty ironic considering the size of my breasts haha).

i agree that smaller bras are definitely cuter. the only problem i have is that a-cup bras are usually extremely padded. it's really hard for me to find any bras in my size that aren't "push up" or "enhancing" bras. it's kind of insulting. i usually wear bras that are lined with a thin layer of padding, just to add a little bit of shape.

but anyway, that's really great that you're able to go braless more often now! this is just a suggestion, but maybe eventually you can have a bonfire where you burn all of your ridiculously padded bras and fillets in celebration of your new found confidence! haha, again, it's just a suggestion smile.gif

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 23, 2014 - 05:59 AM